The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually the 100 Stars Homeware line should have had a "X Chateau de LaLande" collection. But SJ is too busy hiding timelines, how other peoples'money is being spent, and where to meet her friends w/benefits.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Very true! I went on a rant last thread. I didn’t want to repeat myself. It’s very disturbing that the food industry has made changes to our food with very little backlash. My husband and I started reading nutrifacts on products religiously almost 20yrs ago. It is very hard to keep on top of all the changes they secretly make! All because of greed and chasing the dollar and higher profits to the detriment of our health. I could go & on but I won’t. I try to be good but sometimes life gets in the way and you opt for convenience.
Healthy food is much more expensive than processed foods, I really think that is why more poor people are struggling with health and weight problems in the US

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Very true! I went on a rant last thread. I didn’t want to repeat myself. It’s very disturbing that the food industry has made changes to our food with very little backlash. My husband and I started reading nutrifacts on products religiously almost 20yrs ago. It is very hard to keep on top of all the changes they secretly make! All because of greed and chasing the dollar and higher profits to the detriment of our health. I could go & on but I won’t. I try to be good but sometimes life gets in the way and you opt for convenience.
Off topic…

I stopped eating fast food like McDonalds years ago. These large corporations have food labs where they experiment…scientists adding chemicals, preservatives, and enough sugar to keep people addicted to their product. The “pink slime” reports that came out about ten years ago should have made people sick. McDonalds was using beef picked up off the ground from the remains of the cow…parts of the cow most processors wouldn’t use…and then ammonium hydroxide was added during the production process. That mixture eventually turned into a “pink slime” that was made in hamburger patties. They stopped doing that in 2011, but only when reports came out and there was immense public backlash. What else are they doing that we don’t know about? Big fast food corporations like McDonalds are making people sick (like cigarette manufacturers), their executive team makes lots of money, but we (society) have to pay the price …higher medical bills, higher insurance rates, higher healthcare costs. If it was up to me, fast food companies would have to pay into a fund to help offset these higher costs. That might incentivize them to change their products.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
@Karma baby! I hope you are recovering well old girl and not over doing it. Where are @Heathcliffe @CountMonteCristo and others who are awol
Hello! I'm here... I check in every day or so. I haven't watched any of the flogs in ages, so I get my intel from reading here, but since there's not much going on at the farmhouse even worth remarking about, we are twiddling our thumbs a bit these days. We need another Selmargate! Boy howdy, we were flying through threads! 😁 For everyone here recovering from surgeries, illnesses, depression... I hope you are healing. Regarding some of the regulars that have disappeared completely (not even lurking... 😯) I hope they are ok.

I do have to say that the whole Caroline Gooder thing is bizarre. If she really is some random person who has appointed herself F4F's watchdog, it's truly creepy. She's going to snap when she doesn't feel the love anymore (if she's even feeling it?). I still think it's someone at the shitteau.

Nothing is happening at the farm. Or if there is stuff happening, they really don't want anyone to know about it, which means it can't be good. I am trying to imagine who's going to show up for the Easter antics this year. I do hope Dan Analiese keeps his her kids safely away.

I have to say (callout to @JackSpratt and several others who use this word often) I love "arsed!"

I can't be arsed.
You can't be arsed.
They can't be arsed.
We can't be arsed.

It makes me laugh every time. We just can't be arsed with this nonsense! :mHave a good day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Fanny’s birthday vlog popped up…. Gosh she’s a hideous child. Her words about the gifts and the ‘ profit’ and polls. Exactly how many people voted to sponsor a student in SA.
Did anyone see a poll ever?

Love Gerry and Mummy’s expressions!
And the dancing handyman….. oh dear…. Dancing with a crutch and travelling trough … France in that banging van. Creepy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Michael just released his latest vlog…three in a row! Every Monday…good consistency so far!

And he showcases Florian in his jeans…😆

IMG_4985.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We have a chain gourmet burger place in NZ and my good friend's husband is a lawyer and is mates with and worked with the guy who started this burger chain. He also brought an 'energy drink' into NZ and the husband had to appeal to change some law to allow the contents of the drink. But I digress - a while back, the burger place was put on the stock market and for wealth making, it was a genius move apparently. I was chatting with the husband and lamented how when the burger place started the burgers were DEVINE and I was happy to pay the large amount for them - but since becoming a chain, the standard had gone down. The husband said 'off the record' this is totally true - when you make bulk for profit for others (ie the stock market), the ingredients are changed to cut costs.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Off topic…

I stopped eating fast food like McDonalds years ago. These large corporations have food labs where they experiment…scientists adding chemicals, preservatives, and enough sugar to keep people addicted to their product. The “pink slime” reports that came out about ten years ago should have made people sick. McDonalds was using beef picked up off the ground from the remains of the cow…parts of the cow most processors wouldn’t use…and then ammonium hydroxide was added during the production process. That mixture eventually turned into a “pink slime” that was made in hamburger patties. They stopped doing that in 2011, but only when reports came out and there was immense public backlash. What else are they doing that we don’t know about? Big fast food corporations like McDonalds are making people sick (like cigarette manufacturers), their executive team makes lots of money, but we (society) have to pay the price …higher medical bills, higher insurance rates, higher healthcare costs. If it was up to me, fast food companies would have to pay into a fund to help offset these higher costs. That might incentivize them to change their products.
The tobacco company’s had to do that 30 years ago. The settlement went to the state governments supposedly to pay/repay for societal damage for which the states were charged. As you can imagine the funds were used for all kinds of projects, many of which had nothing to do with people care. Sadly if a big pot of money exists it will tempt politicians to misuse it to their hearts content. We just had an incident in my work where a federal audit turned up $70 million dollars in “misplaced” pandemic relief money. It was supposed to be distributed to our employees originally. Our corporate overlords had placed it in an interest earning account while they finessed a plan to divide it amongst themselves. Unfortunately for them a nosy auditor caught on before they could do it and they were forced to cough it up and pay out. Recently it was announced that a new corporate partner would be taking over a section of our management just to prevent this sort of oversight. Basically meaning they’d now figured out a way to legally embezzle in the future.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Michael just released his latest vlog…three in a row! Every Monday…good consistency so far!

And he showcases Florian in his jeans…😆

View attachment 2076221
Sorry…quoting myself!

Michael also discusses Dandelion Jam. Apparently, according to Teabag, it’s a stimulant and he’s had some. Whatever it takes to keep yourself working!!!

And he showed his second favorite tree on the property…an oak tree! Go figure!!! I’ll bet he fornicates with it at night! 😆 He loves his oak!

He throws major shade at Fanny in this one …showing off Begmania’s lake. Says they need to do some work on it…ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry…quoting myself!

Michael also discusses Dandelion Jam. Apparently, according to Teabag, it’s a stimulant and he’s had some. Whatever it takes to keep yourself working!!!

And he showed his second favorite tree on the property…an oak tree! Go figure!!! I’ll bet he fornicates with it at night! 😆 He loves his oak!
That clip of Florian crossing down to the lake he looked awfully bow legged. I suppose Michael’s finally been at him, poor boy.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Snotty Steph has announced that Nick and Marie will not be coming for Easter. Apparently….. Marie has a big do in America so they will have a family holiday there instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.