The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Nathan is fitting a commercial grade heating system for CHMN at huge expense. Will Fanny be able to "afford" to switch it on and run it at its optimum capability so the Chateau is warm, that is one huge area to heat and will use some fuel. I know she has a tit load of Patreon money pouring in but then what when it stops, she will be left with pipes, radiators and grilles to look at and no or very little hot water running thru ' them. I think she should have consolidated and had individual "normal" boilers for each apartment /wing.
---
View attachment 2067622

Clearly some electrickery has been supplied to the ruin.
At least we'll be able to see if it falls down in the night.
Has it really or is there an Ecoflow hidden in the now cleared basement ? Dan charged it up at Lalande the other night for free whilst there for mushroom green garlic pasta in the new music room, admiring the piano legs correctly reconstructed by Clerk of Works Snorts.
MARIA upon your return to the Chateau please play the piano like Les early each morning as it is now below "their" bed. Watch for Josie appearance at the end, she likes to get everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
they used to own a castle and had some castle related business. he had some job on the side, but everything went downhill in 2020. they sold the house and bought a farm. i watched couple of their vlogs. i think part of their financial problems was his obsession with old military cars and motocycles. they like to pretend they live in 1940s or around there.
They are odd, but seem decent people. We've also observed in the past, Master Peter & Miss Anna give off S&M vibes ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Who are these people? Are they worth watching? I don't think I've ever watched anything but this video by them.
I like them, but others don't. They used to own a Chateau but sold it as they couldn't afford the upkeep. They have a small place now and are enjoying life. They have animals and love them. Give them a go.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is this Fanny’s engagement ring? Maybe her husband was not into polyamory?

Her boil seems to have been removed?

I’m fuming about her gall to set up another channel. Wake up patron you are funding yet another lifestyle. Ollie is going to have a piece of the Lalande pie after all. They are crooks .Ollie is yet another weak man.

Where will squirrel be when she is with Ollie, no wonder she has let Jared stay at the chateau as a playmate for him.
---

Dan has explained that the roof to be in his ruin is not made in the traditional way. I have absolutely no doubt nothing he does is traditional….. but it seems he will build up then make? A roof . Perhaps his Lego method is cheaper.
He'll take it off the other half of his barn... put it on the roofless walls, and call it a day..
---
No He'll go down the Association route and get it all tax free.
---

So he will get to live mortgage free in a chalet and live a bachelor lifestyle. Even if it takes twenty five years to do up the chateau, he will still have a substantial asset to sell having not paid a penny in mortgage interest and can plead he needs the funds because he cannot afford the upkeep of the place and he has no pension. Meanwhile, he is not working, he is putting his money into the not for profit. I wonder how Annalise is managing? A few haircuts isn't going to keep her and her two boys in any kind of reasonable lifestyle.
But if he signed the farmhouse over to her,isn't it mortgage free? I don't know, but if it gets him off the hook of paying childrens maintenance etc. She only needs to take care of bills and food... has a house...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I like them, but others don't. They used to own a Chateau but sold it as they couldn't afford the upkeep. They have a small place now and are enjoying life. They have animals and love them. Give them a go.
After reading your post, as well as @CountessPompidoo, I now know exactly who they are! I have watched their videos in the past, but it's been a very, very long time, maybe over a year? I think I stopped watching before they moved out, but I do remember watching the one where they showed everyone their new little house. I don't know why, but the guy in that video I watched did not remind me of anyone I had seen before!

Reactions: 14
Baby Update: 19 weeks, our BOY looks healthy and strong! The missus is doing very well. 😍 😍
To quote Howard Stark (Avenger's Endgame), "The kid's not even here yet but there's nothing I wouldn't do for him!"

View attachment 2066660
Sorry to derail. Now back to Lalande! ✌
Congratulations on your boy! His side profile is very handsome! Will you be naming him Phillip? 🤭
Glad to hear that Mommy is doing well. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How can someone send such frigid vibes while eating breakfast - Nutty seems like a woman who has never had an orgasm. She also seem the worlds youngest 60 old.
What in earth does Nati do all day when no B&B straying we sorely hardly any emails to do and she doesn’t cook or clean or garden so what’s she on the payroll for !

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Congrats Pyke -- VIP 🥂
---
What in earth does Nati do all day when no B&B straying we sorely hardly any emails to do and she doesn’t cook or clean or garden so what’s she on the payroll for !
I would have gotten her to help move the piano too !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I quktw like them too - content not always thrilling bjt they are honest and hard working I think he is ex police as I recall and they do love animals they jjst took an old dog Charlie who was goinf to be put to sleep to look after hik till he passed such a lovely thing to do

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hello, my lovely Tarlets and Targents. I'll be taking a short hiatus as my beloved tiny Chiweenie, Luna, was diagnosed with diabetes today, and since her numbers were absolutely abysmal, has begun twice-a-day insulin injections. Luna, who we adopted 6 years ago, came from a hoarding situation, and was considered unadoptable, as she could not walk, feared pretty much everyone and everything, but I felt the need to save her. She transformed into a fearless, hilarious naughty little minx who loves all people, and this came out of nowhere, as until a few months ago, was the picture of perfect health. My pups are my children- so this was a huge blow to Mr. T Rex and I. While Luna is still her naughty self (albeit more tired than usual), I want to make sure I am giving her the absolute best life and adventures. I'll still check in from time to time, but won't be on here as much. Hug your pups tight- their little lives are far too short! Hugs and love to you all! ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Pavlina didn't join Dan, Philip and Stephanie for dinner because she was too exhausted to perform for the camera.
Who can blame her?
She's the only one of the four who had been out working.

And the editing!
Makeup off, makeup on, makeup off.
The other person who's no longer performing for the camera is Natti. She does her duty for Grabeaux but other than that she's staying in the background and keeping her mouth shut. Suspect Selmar 2.0 hit too close to home. She's also dressing more and more likely an 80 year old babushka during a Siberian winter.
---
View attachment 2067685
I think the piano could have gone in the other corner. No one uses that doorway. Would not have had to move couches and rearrange Snorty’s pot plants. Good luck getting Davy’s mom’s plates out of that closet now. Snorty no longer cares how SJ wants her home decorated. He is making it comfy for him and his lovers.
Spot on Patriciarella ....Snorty is the real Chatelaine of the Shitoo.
Snorty sounded and looked like a real harpy, with hands on hips, telling Fanny off for not remembering why all the furniture was being moved. "I told you, you know what's happening"
Poor Snorty, the real housewife of the shitoo, was left alone while Fanny swanned off with Potty to share a suite and enjoy hot, steamy desert nights together in Dubai.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hello, my lovely Tarlets and Targents. I'll be taking a short hiatus as my beloved tiny Chiweenie, Luna, was diagnosed with diabetes today, and since her numbers were absolutely abysmal, has begun twice-a-day insulin injections. Luna, who we adopted 6 years ago, came from a hoarding situation, and was considered unadoptable, as she could not walk, feared pretty much everyone and everything, but I felt the need to save her. She transformed into a fearless, hilarious naughty little minx who loves all people, and this came out of nowhere, as until a few months ago, was the picture of perfect health. My pups are my children- so this was a huge blow to Mr. T Rex and I. While Luna is still her naughty self (albeit more tired than usual), I want to make sure I am giving her the absolute best life and adventures. I'll still check in from time to time, but won't be on here as much. Hug your pups tight- their little lives are far too short! Hugs and love to you all! ❤
so sorry to hear , my pups are my kids, I am sure once you get the inulin regulated she will be her normal happy self. good luck and best wishes for the future

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.