The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally the charlataine Stephanie Jarvis showed some sense of reality in her flog from last night by stating: " We are the tortoise of the chateaus". She knows. She also knows it's her fault, her lack of capabilities in all that is needed to pull off a renovation. She also doesn't care. Not her own money that she's spending.
Interesting to see what she called "the baby mower", the one that Paulina was driving. That's not Isabelle Jarvis' old mower. So probably a new one too. Happy spending while no-one is looking, right?
---
Even by SJ’s standards of inaccuracy and mangling facts, it does seem nuts to relocate the crumbling heap. And the choice of Limousin is just so random, and (with apologies to those of the Limousin) doesn’t carry the immediate recognition and cachet (and address snobbery!) of other places. I read Limousin and just think of the cattle!!
As usual Stephanie Jarvis did tit in the process of making this website. It's all Ollie's handiwork and as we by now all know, he is not that handy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
as someone else mentioned it beggars belief that Fanny has the audacity to keep saying she can't make a second flog a week because she is so tired, happy, depressed, sometimes depressed all whilst setting up yet another travel channel. It is a disgrace and I think she has plummeted to new depths.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As usual Stephanie Jarvis did tit in the process of making this website. It's all Ollie's handiwork and as we by now all know, he is not that handy.
Why am I not surprised? In fact, I meant to say that I wondered if SJ had had anything to do with the (badly written…too many super(b)latives and it needs a thorough pruning/edit) text. The website looks sparkling and fresh but the content isn’t awfully well put together. Like everything else, scratch the surface and there’s nothing beneath. Everything is one dimensional, shallow and superficial.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The Smugs views are down trending: 22% less video views is huuuuge!

1680249869915.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
so sorry to hear , my pups are my kids, I am sure once you get the inulin regulated she will be her normal happy self. good luck and best wishes for the future
Sounds like your pup is in loving hands and with good veterinary support you'll hopefully have many more happy years together.
Please don't be a stranger..... 🐶
---
The Smugs views are down trending: 22% less video views is huuuuge!

View attachment 2068176
Wow - hopefully Mr. Smug can cancel that lease on the Tesla. Will be interesting to see what income level Anna's wallpaper course brings in because they may need it, especially with no B&B this season.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Name the Marquis' baby:

Michael - :sick:
Philip - :mad:
Daniel - (y)
Gerry - :ROFLMAO:
Something more Oriental/Jewish/Middle Eastern (lol)- ❤
I take it you've already decided that the name "Baghead" might be inappropriate for the little guy?
And, I loved seeing the first pic of your baby! B'sha'ah Tovah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sounds like your pup is in loving hands and with good veterinary support you'll hopefully have many more happy years together.
Please don't be a stranger..... 🐶
---

Wow - hopefully Mr. Smug can cancel that lease on the Tesla. Will be interesting to see what income level Anna's wallpaper course brings in because they may need it, especially with no B&B this season.
how can they be surprised the content is tired and boring? The reason they were so popular was because they used to graft and get things done-not anymore. The money has made them lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Or Perhaps they can start work on the swimming pool and longhouses.
When did the longhouse architect step by? ages ago! their grannies probably don't like the commercialization of their channel, first the sponsored adds, then the over priced candles and now the wallpaperers course.

Reactions: 16
no dr I know ha ha https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/perimenopause/symptoms-causes/syc-20354666
---

hope your dog gets better soon and you can come back too many people missing at the moment xxxxxx
The Mayo article says " You may notice signs of progression toward menopause, such as menstrual irregularity, sometime in your 40s. But some women notice changes as early as their mid-30s.", so the article appears to be validating the original post that perimenopause can start in your 40's.....because it can!

Every body and every woman is different. This is way too much info to be sharing, but I hit perimenopause at 46 years old. My GYN thought it may be due to the stress of caring for my mom who was very ill, but then at 49, I officially hit menopause after not having a period for a year. I think it was two years later, I had a period once - unexpectedly and in the summer when I was wearing white pants because, OF COURSE! - and had to start the 12 month countdown all over again.....but it was truly over. All my life I couldn't wait to no longer have to deal with it, but I can tell you I was pretty devestated. I got over it fairly quickly, but I didn't have that initial feeling of elation I thought I'd have when my body hit this stage, which I call Crone Age!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2067622

Clearly some electrickery has been supplied to the ruin.
At least we'll be able to see if it falls down in the night.
He has done a good job unlike Fanny whose fairy lights light up … well, just straight lines and not the chateau!
---
Why o why would you have a Brit plumbing/heating company with undoubted massive mark-ups install an expensive- to-maintain heating system in a farmhouse that needs first and foremost structural work before anything? Even the gift grab grannies must be questioning these illogical decisions!
[/QUOTE
Three Men and a Baby (move a piano)
Amoury is feeling more bloke like as he is no longer the shortest bloke at the dump.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
46e58cd0-a5a8-4983-a512-7322f48121ef_text.gif

Apr 17, 2021

"Only when human sorrows are turned into a toy with glaring colors will baby people become interested - for a while at least.
The people are a very fickle baby that must have a new toy everyday." Emma Goldman

Stephanie Jarvis is not stupid. She knows the ride will end, it's just a matter of when. Her collection of people; (fans, lovers, volunteers, family, friends and even haters) will move on, leaving her with the memories, (and a bunch of ugly stuff), of her glory days.

dSunw6.gif

Screenshot (264).png

SJ before vlogging.png
SJ cutting corners.png
SJ kaboom (1).jpg

1680254958498.png
SJ yikes (2).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I cannot think of anything less worth the time, except maybe anything Philip Janssen does, than this. Imagine being in your 30's, in these times, and this is what you're up to?

1680255183762.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I cannot think of anything less worth the time, except maybe anything Philip Janssen does, than this. Imagine being in your 30's, in these times, and this is what you're up to?
Reality has not caught up with Jared and Squirrel but when it does .............. it may be too late.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
[
Thank you....that's it! I probably never would have found it, as it was just some random thing I watched that showed up in the "For You" feed, probably because I was looking at a lot of homes for sale in Italy and France at the time. It's a short video and very interesting, talking about a property that a corporation bought and has done nothing with, despite initial claims of turning it into a conference center. The place looks like Dan's, with trees growing through it.

And here is the video....Another interesting thing I learned and forgot about was his discussion about doing the work yourself versus hiring competent contractors. You are liable under French laws for 10 years after reselling the property , so if you do the work yourself, that liability is all on you. He said contractors have insurance for this. This is an important fact. With all of the off and on talk about Stephanie selling.....she'd have a very hard way to go on that front, with the slipshod work that's gone on there.

A warning to Dan, the same applies to their house if they sell it. Hopefully both Ian and Nathan have decinale insurance to cover their work a the shitoo. There are some registered artisans who do not have it and it's always best to check first before going ahead with any major work. In theory by law here you should have it.
---
Ok, good, the heating is progressing.
I was wrong.
But, when they are already installing new technology, in a room they use every day, why on earth didn't they patch the walls?
This scene makes me nervous.View attachment 2067301View attachment 2067302
Probably not worth it at the moment because once the heating kicks in and the place begins to warm up more plaster might fall off.

• Haha
View attachment 2068291
Apr 17, 2021

"Only when human sorrows are turned into a toy with glaring colors will baby people become interested - for a while at least.
The people are a very fickle baby that must have a new toy everyday." Emma Goldman

Stephanie Jarvis is not stupid. She knows the ride will end, it's just a matter of when. Her collection of people; (fans, lovers, volunteers, family, friends and even haters) will move on, leaving her with the memories, (and a bunch of ugly stuff), of her glory days.

View attachment 2068306

View attachment 2068280
View attachment 2068297View attachment 2068298View attachment 2068301
View attachment 2068314 View attachment 2068313
Thank you for supplying my new Avatar! I love me an avatar where Fanny new flues looks good :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hello, my lovely Tarlets and Targents. I'll be taking a short hiatus as my beloved tiny Chiweenie, Luna, was diagnosed with diabetes today, and since her numbers were absolutely abysmal, has begun twice-a-day insulin injections. Luna, who we adopted 6 years ago, came from a hoarding situation, and was considered unadoptable, as she could not walk, feared pretty much everyone and everything, but I felt the need to save her. She transformed into a fearless, hilarious naughty little minx who loves all people, and this came out of nowhere, as until a few months ago, was the picture of perfect health. My pups are my children- so this was a huge blow to Mr. T Rex and I. While Luna is still her naughty self (albeit more tired than usual), I want to make sure I am giving her the absolute best life and adventures. I'll still check in from time to time, but won't be on here as much. Hug your pups tight- their little lives are far too short! Hugs and love to you all! ❤
What a shock for you both, I know you will give her the best care possible and I hope her injections do help her to keep being her naughty little self. Sending you all love and kisses for her recovery. 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.