The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or Perhaps they can start work on the swimming pool and longhouses.
When did the longhouse architect step by? ages ago! their grannies probably don't like the commercialization of their channel, first the sponsored adds, then the over priced candles and now the wallpaperers course.
That’s a major difference between Fanny and the Smuglies. For them the audience was more rational and thoughtful. They recognize grifting and shadiness and are responding accordingly. Fanny’s grannies drank the LieLande-ade and are continually under her spell. The bulk of her patrons can’t seem to get the blinders off. The Smuglies have revealed the ugly underbelly and their public are turning on them. It’s Smugly karma and they did it to themselves. It will be interesting to see if they can pivot and recover. My instinct says it’s possible but they are going to have to take a hard, honest look at themselves and their behavior. Not sure they have the ability to do that.🫤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
VIP me, when did that happen ?
Congratulations...
---
Hello, my lovely Tarlets and Targents. I'll be taking a short hiatus as my beloved tiny Chiweenie, Luna, was diagnosed with diabetes today, and since her numbers were absolutely abysmal, has begun twice-a-day insulin injections. Luna, who we adopted 6 years ago, came from a hoarding situation, and was considered unadoptable, as she could not walk, feared pretty much everyone and everything, but I felt the need to save her. She transformed into a fearless, hilarious naughty little minx who loves all people, and this came out of nowhere, as until a few months ago, was the picture of perfect health. My pups are my children- so this was a huge blow to Mr. T Rex and I. While Luna is still her naughty self (albeit more tired than usual), I want to make sure I am giving her the absolute best life and adventures. I'll still check in from time to time, but won't be on here as much. Hug your pups tight- their little lives are far too short! Hugs and love to you all! ❤
One of my family members has 2 yorkies... both getting on in their years but still sprightly. The female was attacked by another dog and ended up having to have one of her eyes removed, horrific I know but then not long after she too was diagnosed with diabetes... double whammy for her to contend with. That said with injections and monitoring of glucose levels and her diet she is a happy little dog. Life is good it's just different for her than what it was. You will find your way with the management and everything will be ok. 💜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In last night’s CD they again showed their true nature and how unfeeling they are. When they were all posturing around to move the grand piano it was stated that Kev had done some plastering that Ian hadn’t “managed” to do. To me that statement made it sound as if Ian was an unconscientious worker and just went off to another job without making the effort to finish what he started.
They should have worded it differently to make it clear that it was due to tragic circumstances that the plastering remained unfinished.
And another thing what the duck was that cover doing on the billiard table? Obviously the restorers who are used by Versailles did not make it pretty enough for new flues Fanny and her smugmug twit companion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sounds like your pup is in loving hands and with good veterinary support you'll hopefully have many more happy years together.
Please don't be a stranger..... 🐶
---

Wow - hopefully Mr. Smug can cancel that lease on the Tesla. Will be interesting to see what income level Anna's wallpaper course brings in because they may need it, especially with no B&B this season.
Nobody asked but I think their decision to close the B&B was a poor one. Many who subscribe imagine that one day they will stay at the chateau of which they are patron, to meet the owners in person. No matter how unlikely this may be, whilst the offer is there, people can dream. Remove it, and you are making yourself much less attractive to those who are sending money each month. They are, after all, invested in it - no matter how small the financial contribution, the emotional connection is huge. Substituting this with online wallpaper courses and the opportunity to buy a ridiculously expensive candle is not going to work. It does not surprise me that their viewings are down. I watched at the start, but once they started interrupting their vlogs to advertise a load of nonsense, I stopped. Doing this is pure greed. I watched Ollie and Cam for a while but stopped when they commissioned the most ugly bannister head for their staircase. I only watch Chateau Diaries now on Thursdays so I can understand all that is said here but frequently find myself fast forwarding. I have a blockwhich I pay for so Fanny does not benefit. Because there are people on here kind enough to post the patron vlog here, I can tune in guilt free, (thank you for that) and the patron money I have saved for months now, I donate by way of extra food to a local food bank. She has not developed vlog quality and the content has become a joke. May Caroline Gooder (The Rottweiler, or Maugrim, as I prefer to call her), soon be the last fool of a supporter standing.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Who are these people? Are they worth watching? I don't think I've ever watched anything but this video by them.
Their vlogs are interesting. They visit local museums (porcelaine, costumes, etc), local villages.
They show their work at their farmhouse. He is a great carpenter, DIYer.
They are animal lovers 👍🐶🦆🐤🐔❤ 🐈🐱
She is a good gardener.
Very down to earth.
No grifting here. They prefered to sell their château (la Croix Honet) rather than going on Patreon!!!!!
Worth watching

I enjoy Château du Breuil too. Totally different but interesting.
They have a beautiful walled garden with a green house to die for (when it will be fully restaured).
No Patreon

These vloggers live their life and they are not bothered what people think!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I cannot think of anything less worth the time, except maybe anything Philip Janssen does, than this. Imagine being in your 30's, in these times, and this is what you're up to?

View attachment 2068317
I feel la fée de lalande has made an exit to... another land of make believe! How does he support himself!? I feel I want to shake some sense into him. But would it make any difference?
---
how long do you think dan will need to break the eco flow?
Already done...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The other person who's no longer performing for the camera is Natti. She does her duty for Grabeaux but other than that she's staying in the background and keeping her mouth shut. Suspect Selmar 2.0 hit too close to home. She's also dressing more and more likely an 80 year old babushka during a Siberian winter.
---

Spot on Patriciarella ....Snorty is the real Chatelaine of the Shitoo.
Snorty sounded and looked like a real harpy, with hands on hips, telling Fanny off for not remembering why all the furniture was being moved. "I told you, you know what's happening"
Poor Snorty, the real housewife of the shitoo, was left alone while Fanny swanned off with Potty to share a suite and enjoy hot, steamy desert nights together in Dubai.
Spot on! He is now la reine (the queen) of the dump.
On the 3rd photo, Snorts 's trousers.... Has he been emasculated? Or is he using celotape to keep everything together inside his woman's knickers?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.