The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can agree with you on that one - living with young adults who have suffered from depression all their lives I certainly see no sign of it in Fanny whatsoever
I don't think Fanny's depressed, although that fake cheeriness & 'switching on' to perform for the camera has to take it's toll, especially because Fanny has said she's an introvert who needs quiet time to recharge. Definitely believe Fanny is peri-menopausal because it's builds for years before you know what's hit you. Fanny doesn't seem to focus on her health, (botox doesn't count) such as getting regular well women or dental checkups and that will come back to bite her.

Reactions: 20
Is it Château des jardins gris now?

@T Rex 💗 💗 💗 💗

@Pyke Congratulations thread #231 is yours to name, if you want to.

Remember Huntys. It's FUPA Friday and PhiPhimodo is eyeing up hirses favourite FUPA.
FUPA Friday with Brenda.png
Phi Phi Champagne Glass.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why isn’t Michael using his farting bee logo in the new intro to his re-re-re-relaunched channel? 😄

Hit the Play button below…and make sure to turn up the volume for the full effect!

View attachment 2066413
i before e except after c.... that's a mantra that served me well from my school days, obviously not everyone knows it ..x
---
Baby Update: 19 weeks, our BOY looks healthy and strong! The missus is doing very well. 😍 😍
To quote Howard Stark (Avenger's Endgame), "The kid's not even here yet but there's nothing I wouldn't do for him!"

View attachment 2066660
Sorry to derail. Now back to Lalande! ✌
He's looking quite chilled there.. Congratulations to you both 👶💜
---
This kind of derailment is encouraged and much needed! Congrats on the 19 weeks and the little boy! I can't wait to hear of his arrival!
---
Dan's Patreon keeps growing, but even if he gets 250K out of it in a year, that won't even pay for the roof on that place .... Philly just commented that the roof on the old ruin he and Billy just went and looked at would cost that much to repair, and the Chateau Grifferaie people also have had that as a quote for that place, and both of those still have at roof of some sort on them!

And hearing the cost of the old ruin visited by Billy and Philly, I would assume Dan's place was less than the price of a used car too. So cheap to buy initially, but getting it fixed up will take a ton more.
Do you think the car will be the first thing on his shopping list? I wonder what the terms and conditions are with his patreon.. will he have to justify the monies spent? Maybe he learnt something from SJ and her invisible accounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Baby Update: 19 weeks, our BOY looks healthy and strong! The missus is doing very well. 😍 😍
To quote Howard Stark (Avenger's Endgame), "The kid's not even here yet but there's nothing I wouldn't do for him!"

View attachment 2066660
Sorry to derail. Now back to Lalande! ✌
Great news. It’s such an exciting time looking forward & planning for the big day. Just make sure to get lots of rest between now & then because you won’t believe what will hit you when he arrives 👶🏻💙
---
The other person who's no longer performing for the camera is Natti. She does her duty for Grabeaux but other than that she's staying in the background and keeping her mouth shut. Suspect Selmar 2.0 hit too close to home. She's also dressing more and more likely an 80 year old babushka during a Siberian winter.
---

Spot on Patriciarella ....Snorty is the real Chatelaine of the Shitoo.
Snorty sounded and looked like a real harpy, with hands on hips, telling Fanny off for not remembering why all the furniture was being moved. "I told you, you know what's happening"
Poor Snorty, the real housewife of the shitoo, was left alone while Fanny swanned off with Potty to share a suite and enjoy hot, steamy desert nights together in Dubai.

Shows how long since I could bear to watch anything put out by the Shitelaine ……. So the tasteless glary Chinese Take Away Dining room has been repurposed? To what?

PeePee’s Chinese Massage Parlour …(every treatment comes with a happy ending?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Until when?
An expensive watch on her wrist and whining?
I said that there will be nothing from the heating! (or I'm mistaken).
Is she planning to wire money from Patreon, again. I mean, realistically, Patreon is in decline. Tomorrow is the last day of the month and we should have seen that drop.
But no, it will be like Christmas: poor me.
Take off the stupid watch!
No, don't just take it off! Sell a stupid watch, and expensive shoes, designer clothes and dishes, and a Givenchy table and a flat in London and solve your problems.
View attachment 2067127View attachment 2067128
I think she’s been watching my videos, this new thumbnail is mocking my thumbnails as most of mine show her eyes being closed. There is no originality with this lady. What a phony 🤣 BTCD🚪🚪❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I like them, but others don't. They used to own a Chateau but sold it as they couldn't afford the upkeep. They have a small place now and are enjoying life. They have animals and love them. Give them a go.
Peter is very meticulous with his work and he is quite creative and makes do with whatever is lying around in the way of materials. He is very knowledgeable. Anna is nice enough and she clearly loves her animals but her little girl voice grates a bit... They like to jive and enjoy their dance nights. They seem much more settled in the farmhouse although I think their is always a tinge of sadness about Peter with regard to the Chateau they had to sell.. Anna doesn't appear to have been that attached.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not a question but a comment, what f*ck are they doing on those computers F4F shows the boys working at the kitchen table and she mentions how she likes to “work” at the dining room table as it’s more sociable but what are they working at??? They’re like children who see adults working and they mimic and pretend “working”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.