The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... probably his printer is out of ink and he can't print anything until the new ink arrives tomorrow :p
Hilarious just spit out my drink! Thanks for the new thread!
---
Baby Update: 19 weeks, our BOY looks healthy and strong! The missus is doing very well. šŸ˜ šŸ˜
To quote Howard Stark (Avenger's Endgame), "The kid's not even here yet but there's nothing I wouldn't do for him!"

View attachment 2066660
Sorry to derail. Now back to Lalande! āœŒ
So exciting!! Love the updates, keep them coming, nothing like new life to breathe fresh air!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The first few comments on Michael's latest announcement could be a strong indicator that the future of his channel is bleak!

View attachment 2066924
View attachment 2066925
The monster Michael Pethetrick created which is his reputation of long absenteeism and not being able to follow through with his commitment, is now beginning to bite back! Every time he rebirths his channel with a fresh start, his monster becomes more and more vicious!

Come on, Michael! Just make quality amusing and interesting videos, let them generate YouTube income, and be satisfied with that!
You've also proven yourself to be a good greeting card salesman! Stop grifting! No matter how hard you try, the damsel in distress card that your best friend SJ plays all the time won't work for you. Neither of you is a damsel, but SJ plays being in distress lies better.
It was bound to happen. it is over kill. YT add sense, patreon and youtube membership. he should drop Patreon in favour of youtube membership.
When he does put something out, it is definitely better than what Fanny new flues put out. MPK's problem is consistency.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Baby Update: 19 weeks, our BOY looks healthy and strong! The missus is doing very well. šŸ˜ šŸ˜
To quote Howard Stark (Avenger's Endgame), "The kid's not even here yet but there's nothing I wouldn't do for him!"

View attachment 2066660
Sorry to derail. Now back to Lalande! āœŒ
How fantastic you must be so excited. xxxxxxx
---
Bugger me backwards just got home and thought ahh I will relax and remembered the bint has a flog tonight which will wind me up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This kind of derailment is encouraged and much needed! Congrats on the 19 weeks and the little boy! I can't wait to hear of his arrival!
---
Dan's Patreon keeps growing, but even if he gets 250K out of it in a year, that won't even pay for the roof on that place .... Philly just commented that the roof on the old ruin he and Billy just went and looked at would cost that much to repair, and the Chateau Grifferaie people also have had that as a quote for that place, and both of those still have at roof of some sort on them!

And hearing the cost of the old ruin visited by Billy and Philly, I would assume Dan's place was less than the price of a used car too. So cheap to buy initially, but getting it fixed up will take a ton more.
My theory is, it's a vanity project long thought out, something to vlog and boast about, something to work on whilst raking in money. A job basically. He's allegedly homeless since leaving Annalise. The log cabin 'while he's renovating' is the giveaway. The flag went up when he mentioned it once a few months back. He'll never, ever get or have enough dosh to to re-build that Chateaux.
I think he could build the log cabin on an old 'blueprint' of an outbuilding in the grounds (I'm assuming there is/was one) and live there, all the while raking the dosh in. A never ending way to make money to tell everyone how wonderful he is. And vlog himself building it of course. I think that's the ultimate goal. The place he'll call home.
It's been on his radar for years. Remember the weird 'Save a Chateaux' begging vlog he put out when he first started? That was mysteriously taken down? Now he's bought said Chateaux, he owns a bit of land too. Win, win

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Bearing in mind that heā€™ll have to pay almost 50% in various taxes on his grift as well. Perhaps heā€™ll follow his heroineā€™s example and try and cheat the system?!?
No He'll go down the Association route and get it all tax free.
---
My theory is, it's a vanity project long thought out, something to vlog and boast about, something to work on whilst raking in money. A job basically. He's allegedly homeless since leaving Annalise. The log cabin 'while he's renovating' is the giveaway. The flag went up when he mentioned it once a few months back. He'll never, ever get or have enough dosh to to re-build that Chateaux.
I think he could build the log cabin on an old 'blueprint' of an outbuilding in the grounds (I'm assuming there is/was one) and live there, all the while raking the dosh in. A never ending way to make money to tell everyone how wonderful he is. And vlog himself building it of course. I think that's the ultimate goal. The place he'll call home.
It's been on his radar for years. Remember the weird 'Save a Chateaux' begging vlog he put out when he first started? That was mysteriously taken down? Now he's bought said Chateaux, he owns a bit of land too. Win, win
So he will get to live mortgage free in a chalet and live a bachelor lifestyle. Even if it takes twenty five years to do up the chateau, he will still have a substantial asset to sell having not paid a penny in mortgage interest and can plead he needs the funds because he cannot afford the upkeep of the place and he has no pension. Meanwhile, he is not working, he is putting his money into the not for profit. I wonder how Annalise is managing? A few haircuts isn't going to keep her and her two boys in any kind of reasonable lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I watched a video in the past month from someone - can't remember who, but he's British and is one of the guys who works at Billy's, I think - who showed a chateau and talked about what it was being sold for (sounded like a bargain, but read on), what it would take financially to renovate, explained why it's sat unoccupied for so long and clearly explained the taxes France would charge once the place got renovated. What struck me is that those taxes go up exponentially higher the second you get the roof on it! And the first thing you'd do is put a roof on it because it's protection from the elements - why fix anything under a roof when you haven't even got a roof? LOL!

Right off the bat, after you'd spent the $300,000 to repair or replace the roof, you are facing steep, steep French taxes, no matter that the rest of the place is in ruins and unlivable. And this is why, at least according to this guy, these places sit around, left to the elements and eventually become too far gone - unless some boob like Dan comes along!

I think that was Ryan, in one of his more intelligent moments. Quite a surprise he was and the taxes - wow!!!!!
Dan will never put a roof on that Chateaux. That's not in his plans.

Reactions: 18
Should we add fuel to the fire? :)
Thank you @ComtesseRose! You are a star!!!

Soā€¦Michael Petherick makes a YouTube ā€œMembers Onlyā€ video showing footage of himself working on the cottage from back in July 2022. No Patreon videos since February 2022. If I was a patron on Patreon or if I had contributed to his cottage gofundme, I would be LIVID! These people already donated money to him for the cottage ā€¦he didnā€™t get around to releasing videos on the cottage for months and monthsā€¦but NOW they have to pay AGAIN on ANOTHER platform to see the cottage they paid for!!! Michaelā€¦this is another IDIOT move on your part! He just canā€™t help himself! What a f***ing dumbass.

EDIT: Looks like he also released the same video on Patreon. I still donā€™t get itā€¦why have two pay platforms? Just more to manage. Divide and conquer? Doesnā€™t make sense to me. And, Iā€™d still be angry if I had contributed to his gofundme but didnā€™t have access to the cottage work unless I paid more money.

2ACE13F0-5620-4C3A-922E-75A0DFDCFDA9.gif

8A81EF12-0138-45FF-8821-D8252EC2168C.jpeg

DF41E4F8-A6E5-40CE-861E-ADE68F3B6149.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I went over to check out the abandoned chateau flog which MPK put out of the chateau which Billy and The other dirty Phil visited.
The staircase is stunning! MPK should buy it, instead of renovating his brothers property and be left with nothing in the end. Now you might say but he is so inconsistent with his cottage, that he'll never finish the Chateau! True, but he would have enough space for content creation. Plus he can buy it with his lover, who happens to have a dad who makes doors and windows!

P.S.: friendly reminder MPK, your Christmas cards should be sent to the printers by the end of the month. Lower the quality a bit so you can sell 12 cards for ā‚¬20. within this case it's quantity over quality. shout out on your channel for online resellers in UK, USA & Australia who are willing to take your cards on board. You are welcome

Until when?
An expensive watch on her wrist and whining?
I said that there will be nothing from the heating! (or I'm mistaken).
Is she planning to wire money from Patreon, again. I mean, realistically, Patreon is in decline. Tomorrow is the last day of the month and we should have seen that drop.
But no, it will be like Christmas: poor me.
Take off the stupid watch!
No, don't just take it off! Sell a stupid watch, and expensive shoes, designer clothes and dishes, and a Givenchy table and a flat in London and solve your problems.
Screenshot_20230330_210207_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230325_135610_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Until when?
Is she planning to wire money from Patreon, again. I mean, realistically, Patreon is in decline. Tomorrow is the last day of the month and we should have seen that drop.
Take off the stupid watch!View attachment 2067127View attachment 2067128
Oh for duck sakes, how on earth did I ever start watching her? cry me a river

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think that was Ryan, in one of his more intelligent moments. Quite a surprise he was and the taxes - wow!!!!!
Dan will never put a roof on that Chateaux. That's not in his plans.
No, it wasn't Ryan, it was an older guy, gray haired, I think. I'm going to look for the video later and see if I can find it.

Reactions: 9
Until when?
No, don't just take it off! Sell a stupid watch, and expensive shoes, designer clothes and dishes, and a Givenchy table and a flat in London and solve your problems.
View attachment 2067127View attachment 2067128
Yesterday when the disingenuous witch was all laughter and fun she sad she had already filmed the diary for today so don't fake sad again

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The first few comments on Michael's latest announcement could be a strong indicator that the future of his channel is bleak!

View attachment 2066924
View attachment 2066925
The monster Michael Pethetrick created which is his reputation of long absenteeism and not being able to follow through with his commitment, is now beginning to bite back! Every time he rebirths his channel with a fresh start, his monster becomes more and more vicious!

Come on, Michael! Just make quality amusing and interesting videos, let them generate YouTube income, and be satisfied with that!
You've also proven yourself to be a good greeting card salesman! Stop grifting! No matter how hard you try, the damsel in distress card that your best friend SJ plays all the time won't work for you. Neither of you is a damsel, but SJ plays being in distress lies better.
Whoopsie! Someone's been caught with their hands in too many cookie jars!

I had to laugh at the Commenter Des Moines Heritage Trust, though, and their very threatening question: Does You Tube know you're doing this??

Like, WTF does this person think YouTube is going to do about it? It's a good thing they're a Heritage Trust........if they were a Brain Trust they might be deadly.................

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cheer yourselves up

---

Would you pay 300 euro per night to stay in that tack room self catering?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Until when?
View attachment 2067127View attachment 2067128
Even President Macron knew an expensive watch was best not seen, when he took his off mid interview last week.

• Haha
Here comes Josie in Newcastle (the North East, Tyneside) with Andrew

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.