The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO: Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. But, aren't they are already doing that? :unsure:
Ah but there’s a backlog, not to mention the van load of stuff they’ve just brought back. More channels more money!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I was checking IG. Seems Nutzy's and Armoire's account has no updates since October... Until then steady stream of happy couple updates. Even picture of Nutzy, FRK and Smegmaboy before an orgy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok hags,
I’ve been sleuthing. I know the policy here about not rattling etc but Puhlease - how else will we stop this dreadful woman? Anyway, I now have contact deets of the executive board at Patreon and I wondered am I allowed to post here or is that a no go?
I already posted the CEO's email a whole back so I say ye

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Judy and Chloe's comments on Patreon deleted yet again

Judy Richardson
15h
deleted

Load reply

Merideth and Nicky

15h
Enjoyed this format. But to be honest i enjoy anything you post. I am grateful for all your videos. Having said that I’m not a great fan of shorts. I find them a little unsatisfying. I would probably still watch them though. Also if they help the Chateau that is always the main thing. Thank you as always for all you both share. But please never feel you have to share anything that is too private.

Chloe Hutton

14h
deleted

Load reply

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Kingfisher own Castorama, Bricodepot and Electrodepot in France. As far as I'm aware they do not own Bricomarché or any other Brico places in France.
SORRY I lied ! Got name wrong !!! But Google tells me they (Bricomarche) own shops in Portugal and Poland also !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Judy and Chloe's comments on Patreon deleted yet again

Judy Richardson
15h
deleted

Load reply
Merideth and Nicky
15h
Enjoyed this format. But to be honest i enjoy anything you post. I am grateful for all your videos. Having said that I’m not a great fan of shorts. I find them a little unsatisfying. I would probably still watch them though. Also if they help the Chateau that is always the main thing. Thank you as always for all you both share. But please never feel you have to share anything that is too private.

Chloe Hutton
14h
deleted

Load reply
They both had comments first thing this morning with others commenting too. I have come back from my meeting and VOILA they are deleted again, clearly as soon as they got their lazy arses out of their filthy sheets
---
Stephanie you can delete comments on patreon and on your Chateau Diaries flog and try and pretend that Selmar is mentally unwell- but all you're showing is that you're burying the truth and all you care about is money. We see you Stephanie for what you are a lazy, rude con artist

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes about Dan. I told him thinks that I did not liked the way Natalya asked me things and he told me that he did not liked to do everything what Isabelle was asking him. So Dan wanted to do more handyman work. So he made a plan. He went to Natalya and they had to find away to get rid of me. Sk than he good do my work and Natalya was than happy that I was gone. On one moment I thought that also Kirsty was into it to get rid of me. Because suddenly there was a problem with the little mower. I broked it but not on purpes. I thought wath happened so I walked the path back and vort and found all rock trowen there. Strange I walked that path every day because it was the path to my camper in the forest. So Dan called Isabelle. Isabelle was furious on me. I explain but o.k. harm was done. And so and so continuing to push me a kicking me.
---
This is why you must speak out with your outrageous experience! These people are disgraceful. @Selmar can you speak on the Patreon account and where the money goes? Can you speak about Ian the builder and why he no longer works at the chateau? Can you tell us how often lockdown rules were broken? Can you tell us if anybody caught Covid?

• Heart
This is why you must speak out with your outrageous experience! These people are disgraceful. @Selmar can you speak on the Patreon account and where the money goes? Can you speak about Ian the builder and why he no longer works at the chateau? Can you tell us how often lockdown rules were broken? Can you tell us if anybody caught Covid?
I do not no what happened with I an the builder. I was not there anymore. He can speak for himself. The Lockdown rules where Broken a lot. Verry frustrating. Quest had to where masks and friends good Just walked in and out. There where verry Lucky that nobody got Covid.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What a nasty, hate filled community the Shiteau is. The intrigue, the back stabbing, the childishness of it all. As Selmar is telling us, behind the scenes there is a whole lot of abusive behaviour and with the promotion of PhiPhi the Phallic to managerial status it has only got worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
How, am I not surprised?
Actually, B&Q and Screwfix have always been my go to stores for any DIY supplies. Saying that, they were always the closest, and, more especially, the cheapest within the UK market too, imo. ❤
I prefer Screwfix over B&Q as you can order in advance, park outside the door and be in and out within 5 minutes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I do not no what happened with I an the builder. I was not there anymore. He can speak for himself. The Lockdown rules where Broken a lot. Verry frustrating. Quest had to where masks and friends good Just walked in and out. There where verry Lucky that nobody got Covid.
@Selmar - how did Gerry behave towards you?

• Heart
Warning… close your eyes, Prudes.

If the Gay Twank requires sex every day, who is he having sex with? I just can’t see the Floor Scrubber EVER giving/receiving anal, let alone giving/receiving anal EVERY DAY. 🤔 Not to mention rimming. I’m sure though the Floor Scrubber does enjoy a good pearl necklace.

View attachment 2008384
Why does she always dress like my Nana circa 1976?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SORRY I lied ! Got name wrong !!! But Google tells me they (Bricomarche) own shops in Portugal and Poland also !
Intermarché and Bricomarché do have shops in Poland and Portugal. I don't know who the holding company is. Most of the grands surface shops in France are what we brits would refer to as franchises. Sainsbury's and Tesco's are owned and run by Sainsbury's and Tesco's etc., in the UK. Unless things have changed. Here in France supermarkets and diy stores (in fact most shop businesses) are owned and run by individual companies using the trading names. I probably haven't explained that very well!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you for your answers @Selmar - greatly helps all to understand.
Are you able to put light on the Patreon funds? Why Stephanie was in hospital? Why Channel 4 is prioritised before anything else? How were you treated by Nick, Marie and Michael Potts? Did Hanni Ross have feelings for Stephanie Jarvis? When you and Tatyana had the confrontation with Natalia in the kitchen were you approached by anybody else with sympathy? Or did everyone just ignore you two there after?
Can you tell us why the the videos were taken down? Are Stephanie and Isabelle putting pressure on you?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she always dress like my Nana circa 1976?
In the latest travel flog she was dressed Like Stanford Blatche's Granny from Sex and the City and we all know Stanford's Gran told Carrie that Stanny was a "fruit" shame Phi pHI'S gran seems to have died she may well have told Fanny they same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I truly hope Kirsty wasn't part of setting you up. I don't know why they couldn't just be honest and say "We're going in a new direction, thanks for all of your hard work, please come back and visit." Why all this shady underhanded stuff? They are cowards. You are well out of there. As my grandmother used to say "Rejection is God's protection." You're safer out of there, Selmar.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Chloe's name is now not even showing up as deleted she has gone completely, has Fanny now blocked her own patreon?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I prefer Screwfix over B&Q as you can order in advance, park outside the door and be in and out within 5 minutes.
I know, you and me both. BUT, I quite like looking around B&Q for other elements as generally much larger stores with full on alternative displays. More especially, that in Screwfix everybody looks like a builder who knows exactly what they are doing - when, I, obviously, don't! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.