The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly hope Kirsty wasn't part of setting you up. I don't know why they couldn't just be honest and say "We're going in a new direction, thanks for all of your hard work, please come back and visit." Why all this shady underhanded stuff? They are cowards. You are well out of there. As my grandmother used to say "Rejection is God's protection." You're safer out of there, Selmar.
Well Kirsty is going to be next. Her and her husband have served their purpose, Ombeline and Kevin are more photogenic and will get more air time. There is no gushing over Kirsty, no more head gardener. I imagine she will clip the sheep this year and then she will be dispatched.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In the past she talked of doing travel vlogs with Oliver Strong, using a separate You Tube channel, probably with a patreon account. This was before Phi-phi launched on the scene.
I'd love to know how he got his sticky fingers so far into her brain.
Before him, she was tolerable, now she's just a walking, talking disaster area.
Wake up Steffi, Phi-phi really is using you, and not in a nice way.
Quite appropriate she gets to be on the receiving end as she has been the one who has used and abused many including @Selmar

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know, you and me both. BUT, I quite like looking around B&Q for other elements as generally much larger stores with full on alternative displays. More especially, that in Screwfix everybody looks like a builder who knows exactly what they are doing - when, I, obviously, don't! :ROFLMAO:
Don't be fooled heard nor intimidated "all the gear and no idea" ! Screwfix are most helpful if you tell them what you are trying to do unlike B&Q who seem to employ clueless staff who do not know one end of a screwdriver or any other product they sell from another and have an ability to tell you "it is not in stock, have you tried on line".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm cleaning out my pantry today.
Not like SJ.
It's my fault that there is no 15-year-old jam, because if there was, it would be more interesting to clean.
That's why, instead of studying new civilizations in jars, I just rearrange things for no reason and sort them out a bit.
And something else is wrong with me. I haven't found a single thing that I don't use.
What a boring pantry. My husband also saw the hole that was created when we hammered nails into the wall. I can't even record a vlog with this boredom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don't be fooled heard nor intimidated "all the gear and no idea" ! Screwfix are most helpful if you tell them what you are trying to do unlike B&Q who seem to employ clueless staff who do not know one end of a screwdriver or any other product they sell from another and have an ability to tell you "it is not in stock, have you tried on line".
Rest assured @Pyke, I am not that easily fobbed off, I was once married to a builder! I know my stuff and Screwfix are great no matter what. I just like walking around B&Q larger stores for additional inspiration/their garden section. But, at the end of the day, price/value is king! And, these days I research everything online before stepping outside my front door too as I have plenty of time to do so! ❤

Reactions: 6
Chloe's name is now not even showing up as deleted she has gone completely, has Fanny now blocked her own patreon?
I’m sorry, I really don’t like this word, but Stephanie Jarvis is a bleep and Philip Janssen is her toerag. Mother Isabelle Jarvis is a conniving monster who should never have been allowed to breed! Sorry not sorry!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Yes about Dan. I told him thinks that I did not liked the way Natalya asked me things and he told me that he did not liked to do everything what Isabelle was asking him. So Dan wanted to do more handyman work. So he made a plan. He went to Natalya and they had to find away to get rid of me. Sk than he good do my work and Natalya was than happy that I was gone. On one moment I thought that also Kirsty was into it to get rid of me. Because suddenly there was a problem with the little mower. I broked it but not on purpes. I thought wath happened so I walked the path back and vort and found all rock trowen there. Strange I walked that path every day because it was the path to my camper in the forest. So Dan called Isabelle. Isabelle was furious on me. I explain but o.k. harm was done. And so and so continuing to push me a kicking me.
I'm afraid it wasn't just Dan and Bullying Nutty behind this, @Selmar They were just following milady's wishes: she needed you gone to make room for her cousin Amoury Richmond, who was to be the new brilliant carpenter of LaLande. Nothing to do with your or his skills, but he is family and that makes it so much easier to transfer funds. I tell you, behind all these irky torments towards you was one thing and one thing only: money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Rest assured @Pyke, I am not that easily fobbed off, I was once married to a builder! I know my stuff and Screwfix are great no matter what. I just like walking around B&Q larger stores for additional inspiration/their garden section. But, at the end of the day, price/value is king! ❤
Good. Wickes is my favourite. I have a Trade discount card 10 % off. My kitchen is also from there, got ALL Zannussi appliances ex display from them at very cheap price as they were re doing showroom, I loves me a bargain !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, I really don’t like this word, but Stephanie Jarvis is a bleep and Philip Janssen is her toerag. Mother Isabelle Jarvis is a conniving monster who should never have been allowed to breed! Sorry not sorry!
I don't mind that word to be honest she is in my opinion a clammy, thrush ridden, bleep
---
This is why you must speak out with your outrageous experience! These people are disgraceful. @Selmar can you speak on the Patreon account and where the money goes? Can you speak about Ian the builder and why he no longer works at the chateau? Can you tell us how often lockdown rules were broken? Can you tell us if anybody caught Covid?
I have mailed all your patreon contacts thank you

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Great idea. If Selmar took clips from her videos or even pics and told what people were really like in a scene would fall under the Youtube safety areas of commenting and creating videos under "fair use" The trick is to not cover everything in 1 go or she and her sugars will try and flag the video. Go in and break up her video by stopping it and talking over it doing a side screen "video in video" aka "picture in picture" interrupt the original video enough to make it original content with commentary/ reaction. Reaction videos ARE HUGE. That would be legally WELL within the Youtube guidelines. If I were him I would review youtube's requirement on how to do that. Then copywrite his own content for sure! @Selmar if you are interested in doing this I will give you a link on how to do this, also a list of companies that do this:
  1. Streamyard
  2. Camtasia
  3. Streamlabs just to name a few.
I think this is a BRILLIANT idea that Heathcliff suggested all of us would watch, like and comment. I would title them Chateau Lives or something with "Chateau" in it so the algorithm picks it up as a Chateau channel in line with her videos. ALSO what will bump your Chateau videos up to the top of the pile of course are daily videos, people commenting etc. that is something most of the Chateau owners don't do. For instance the Pethericks only do dailies M-F. Saturdays and Sundays are pretty dead. Dan does his videos almost daily but is erratic. Honestly it would not even have to be long clips ! Make them short. Stephanie has to uphold this fake image of being nicey nicey "airy fairy" and at the most "concern trolling" people she hates. She has to be VERY careful what she says or she will lose all those grannies who give her money. YOU don't have to. You can just be your normal honest self. Also here are some tips on how to use some lawyer speak, use "in my personal opinion", "Allegedly", "personally I think... when in doubt use "allegedly". I will do some fun role play with you so you know when to put in allegedly.

"It is my personal opinion that Nattie was the town bike"
Here is another "Allegedly Philip Janssen slept with half the staff according to his own accounts."
Have fun with it, "Allegedly Nattie was the town bike, she allegedly slept with Philip and allegedly half the town allegedly.".. 🤣

Selmar serious question have you ever thought about coming to the United States?? That is such a small pool of people over there. There are grand houses over here too and not so grand. Shoot you could probably get sponsored here and be able to stay and work legally. People in the U.S. are very helpful especially if they know about your situation. There are so many services regarding healthcare that are great for people on limited incomes even with a foreign status. Workaway also has places here as well. Even if it was just for a stint, you could cover the Biltmore Estate:

And so many more! Look up Americans best historic homes to visit. All the best Selmar we are rooting for you.
Another option is Selmar could do like Lady Colin Campbell, answer questions people send to him thru the comment section.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another option is Selmar could do like Lady Colin Campbell, answer questions people send to him thru the comment section.
I would love Lady Colin Campbell to look into the faux Princess of La Land the Queen of Dead Cod Eyes has a lot to answer to

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Good. Wickes is my favourite. I have a Trade discount card 10 % off. My kitchen is also from there, got ALL Zannussi appliances ex display from them at very cheap price as they were re doing showroom, I loves me a bargain !
You are defo not alone. Fair play to you, I too absolutely love a bargain OR, an upcycle opportunity - which in my now new'ish home saved me a fair few £k. As my friends say, Summerbaby is really creative with stuff other people throw out, then paints/recovers with fabrics to achieve stunning results on a minimal budget. Their words, not mine! My mum, if she were still alive, would be so absolutely proud of me. I just wish that she was still around to see the results. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh Marie! I hope you threw away that makeup and boiled your hands after!!! There’s no telling what you could catch from the hobosexual! Besides the mange, it probably has every STD in the medical journals and a few mutations that are sure to spread like wildfire!🤒🤧😷
They were just comparing Polo penis dick size to the eyeliner and unfortunately Pubes fell short in both girth and length. They both felt so sorry for him in the trouser department they agreed to a mercy duck, which equates to him rubbing his nubbin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
They were just comparing Polo penis dick size to the eyeliner and unfortunately Pubes fell short in both girth and length. They both felt so sorry for him in the trouser department they agreed to a mercy duck, which equates to him rubbing his nubbin
Maybe this is why FRK objects to Selmar’s version of events - if its not penetrative it doesn’t count, ain’t that right Marie?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Maybe this is why FRK objects to Selmar’s version of events - if its not penetrative it doesn’t count, ain’t that right Marie?
I know you're on a role so here is Chief Executive of HMRC CEO Channel 4 Ms Alex Mahon, Ted Verity Editor Daily Mail

@Selmar Daily Mail would definitely be interested in your bullying story they did lots of stories re bullying allegations at Dick and Angels.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2008279

Stephanie Jarvis forgot to add, "Philip Janssen and myself have been busy, re-editing any damaging footage from ALL of my flogs."

Stephanie's Grand Tour of Europe
@Christine Wilkinson I do all of the editing of The Chateau Diaries. Philip edits Chateau Unwrapped and he's going to be editing more videos on this channel

View attachment 2008283
He also edits patron vlogs. He was asked by her and shown doing this at.the bnb with Potts on the van adventure.
---
Is Pavlina even Ukranian? IDK? But, if she is, how come she can move around Europe so freely as a refugee?
Just pulled this up on google although it doesn't really answer my query. :unsure:
Visit Ukraine - France: rules for entry and stay. Information for Ukrainian refugees
In one vlog. Maybe a cadeau. Pavlina said it stephanie. I dont like being called a refugee thank you. ...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.