The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selmar, did PJ ever hit on you and the other men at the chateau? Did you think he was gay?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I know you're on a role so here is Chief Executive of HMRC CEO Channel 4 Ms Alex Mahon, Ted Verity Editor Daily Mail

@Selmar Daily Mail would definitely be interested in your bullying story they did lots of stories re bullying allegations at Dick and Angels.

I am totally confused, simply because whenever I have brought up possible media interest in the past, it was primarily dismissed out of hand. AND, even more so, that it would be by C4/production companies involved too. What has now changed in that arena? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Useless information but interesting BRICO of Chateau vlog fame Billster and Dan especially is owned by Kingfisher plc who own, B & Q and Screwfix here in UK and other DIY store around Europe !
I used to work for Mr Q....a difficult man....he liked to paint. He would have got on with Derek...no doubt.Unfortunately he insisted on painting the actual walls of his house so less easy to ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know, you and me both. BUT, I quite like looking around B&Q for other elements as generally much larger stores with full on alternative displays. More especially, that in Screwfix everybody looks like a builder who knows exactly what they are doing - when, I, obviously, don't! :ROFLMAO:
Ah but that is useful when you are not sure of something as there is always someone around to point you in the right direction.

Reactions: 4
I am totally confused, simply because whenever I have brought up possible media interest in the past, it was primarily dismissed out of hand. AND, even more so, that it would be too by the tv channels/production companies involved too. :unsure:
Not by me I have provided these contact details before

Reactions: 6
Not by me I have provided these contact details before
Don't get me wrong, nothing to do with contact details.
Just my thoughts/feelings about media/tv company/production company's not wishing to be associated with the tax avoidance/salacious goings on at the HMN, e.g. a fair few members here told me om the past that that aspect would not be relevant. Which I always felt was rather odd. Therefore, I ultimately was zipping my mouth, as my ex French colleague used to say whenever she felt her opinion appeared, to the majority, irrelevant at that stage! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thank you for your answers @Selmar - greatly helps all to understand.
Are you able to put light on the Patreon funds? Why Stephanie was in hospital? Why Channel 4 is prioritised before anything else? How were you treated by Nick, Marie and Michael Potts? Did Hanni Ross have feelings for Stephanie Jarvis? When you and Tatyana had the confrontation with Natalia in the kitchen were you approached by anybody else with sympathy? Or did everyone just ignore you two there after?
Can you tell us why the the videos were taken down? Are Stephanie and Isabelle putting pressure on you?
Considering she put it out there she's concerned about @Selmar 's mental health, surely he can put out there about her physical ailments...all's fair in love & war...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you for your answers @Selmar - greatly helps all to understand.
Are you able to put light on the Patreon funds? Why Stephanie was in hospital? Why Channel 4 is prioritised before anything else? How were you treated by Nick, Marie and Michael Potts? Did Hanni Ross have feelings for Stephanie Jarvis? When you and Tatyana had the confrontation with Natalia in the kitchen were you approached by anybody else with sympathy? Or did everyone just ignore you two there after?
Can you tell us why the the videos were taken down? Are Stephanie and Isabelle putting pressure on you?
Blimey, That’s quite a long list of questions there 😂 poor @Selmar has his hands full with us lot 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Blimey, That’s quite a long list of questions there 😂 poor @Selmar has his hands full with us lot 😉
Trust me us 15 hags, mouth breathers, trolls are no where as needy as Fanny-we are not asking him to cut through stone with his bare hands and we would never let him celebrate his Birthday alone. We would have him in the Loung for Tango and Royal Kir

• Heart
I hope Selmar can just get left to be a Tattler. He is welcome to say what he wants when and if he wants to like the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am totally confused, simply because whenever I have brought up possible media interest in the past, it was primarily dismissed out of hand. AND, even more so, that it would be by C4/production companies involved too. What has now changed in that arena? :unsure:
People said same to me but we are all free agents and can make our own decisions. Don't think it is personal. I think the media would definitely be interested in the sex and the bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw something earlier that I let pass by and now I want to circle back to it…did I read that Billy said something about buying another chateau? Did I read that correctly? Can someone point to the video where he made that comment? 🤗

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw something earlier that I let pass by and now I want to circle back to it…did I read that Billy said something about buying another chateau? Did I read that correctly? Can someone point to the video where he made that comment? 🤗
It was a Ryan video from yesterday, I do believe it was all a joke. Ryan appears to need Billy in his vlogs for views.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to work for Mr Q....a difficult man....he liked to paint. He would have got on with Derek...no doubt.Unfortunately he insisted on painting the actual walls of his house so less easy to ignore.
I do tend to feel that men (especially) who ultimately end up with being the MD of successful "family" companies, are not the most nicest people in the world. Or, the most professional either.
I once worked for a very small (height wise) MD who became extraordinarily successful and thereafter gave his sons other levels of authority within the company In my long working experience, I realised that they were all abusive/sexual predators in the workplace, without a doubt and would not have lasted a minute if they had grown larger, BUT, because they were small, flew under the sexual harassment radar.
I only worked there for less than 6 months before they knew I was on to them. They gave me some ridiculous reason for them not wanting to employ me beyond my 6 month probationary period. One month, I was the best thing since sliced bread, the next, the pits. No matter, I was just pleased to leave and they paid me 3 months salary and another month's annual leave entitlement - they sure as hell wanted to pay me off handsomely to be out of their orbit asap!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Here we go...

Reactions: 5
Reminds me of a documentary I watched on the Marquess of Bath and what he did to Longleat.

• Heart
People said same to me but we are all free agents and can make our own decisions. Don't think it is personal. I think the media would definitely be interested in the sex and the bullying.
I never really took it personally tbh. BUT, it was an issue here in the past as "don't even bother" scenario. My thought was always, "why not - at least try?" What have we (Tattle) or, even as individuals, got to lose?
IMHO, the gossip newspapers would have a field day regarding the sexual transactional motives and bullying scenario at the HMN. No doubt about it.
Tired to find out today when C4's new series of Chateau DIY will next air, without success. Am thinking poss April/May 2023 - who really knows? But, if that is their schedule then they have been filming within the past 8 weeks or so.

C4 footage will defo feature the HMN's heating installation and garden planting before any of the Patrons see even one screenshot! :whistle:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.