The Chateau Diaries #222 Chateau de la Lande where dreams are suffocated and reality is mocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw something earlier that I let pass by and now I want to circle back to it…did I read that Billy said something about buying another chateau? Did I read that correctly? Can someone point to the video where he made that comment? 🤗
He was on Life of Ryan on Saturday or Sunday I think. All credit to Billy he tries to boost his family’s and mates’ vlogs.
---
I gave up gift grab for lent so I refuse to support her travel channel also. Tattlers are probably most of her viewers. We are an odd lot?!?
I just follow the comments on here these days

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I prefer Screwfix over B&Q as you can order in advance, park outside the door and be in and out within 5 minutes.
OmG :eek: when I looked at your post (didn't really read), I thought I didn't know this new abbreviation for F4F & PhiphiPallic yet......
screwfix 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Judy and Chloe's comments on Patreon deleted yet again
I don't doubt that comments are being deleted but does anyone know what happens to comments when you stop supporting a creator? I would tend to think they would be deleted (or disappear) then also.

Reactions: 9
Blimey, That’s quite a long list of questions there 😂 poor @Selmar has his hands full with us lot 😉
I was thinking the same thing, scrolling through to catch up. My goodness! Sorry Selmar, we're happy to have you here and hope we aren't overwhelming you with all our demands for answers. Yeah... we have a lot of questions, but we don't mean to hold a light bulb over your head and tie you down in a chair until you answer--we don't want to scare you off. You are welcome here and speaking for myself only, I don't think you should feel pressured to go public with anything (news channels, etc.) unless that's what you are comfortable with. It had become kind of boring here in the room (same old, same old with TCD vlogs...) until we had lots of laughs over the new patreon members attacking us by name. Then along came your now-removed vlog, which certainly has livened things up! But, it does seem like there are many trying to tell you what to do. While I believe most intentions are good, I think you shouldn't feel pressured to do anything. Share what you want. Comment as you want. Ask for advice if you want it--you'll get plenty of takers on that! :LOL:😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I had a relaxed Sunday, ( male menopause can be a witch) and watched quite a few vlogs on YT, Martijn Doolard, the sisters in the Aussie rain forest etc. The vlogs left me with a fuzzy warm feeling and suddenly something struck me .......... those fuckers at the farmhouse are a crime family. In the vlogs I watched there was not one hint of something iffy, screwed up timelines, begging or lying occurring. And, no eunuchs or tits to boot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't doubt that comments are being deleted but does anyone know what happens to comments when you stop supporting a creator? I would tend to think they would be deleted (or disappear) then also.
No the comments won’t be deleted when you stop supporting someone.
Also, when you stop supporting a creator, you can still view all the posts before your stop date (i.e. the posts you have paid for)
I can see my comments on Fleuroes Patreon posts from way back in the day when I liked them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was thinking the same thing, scrolling through to catch up. My goodness! Sorry Selmar, we're happy to have you here and hope we aren't overwhelming you with all our demands for answers. Yeah... we have a lot of questions, but we don't mean to hold a light bulb over your head and tie you down in a chair until you answer--we don't want to scare you off. You are welcome here and speaking for myself only, I don't think you should feel pressured to go public with anything (news channels, etc.) unless that's what you are comfortable with. It had become kind of boring here in the room (same old, same old with TCD vlogs...) until we had lots of laughs over the new patreon members attacking us by name. Then along came your now-removed vlog, which certainly has livened things up! But, it does seem like there are many trying to tell you what to do. While I believe most intentions are good, I think you shouldn't feel pressured to do anything. Share what you want. Comment as you want. Ask for advice if you want it--you'll get plenty of takers on that! :LOL:😁
Selmar take our questions and make a q&a video. Tattlers will watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Well all the lies she tells seems to make her lips grow not her nose. The lips are so much fuller? ummm
She just looks so false, every move she makes is for attention. She and her face just get so clown-like. She will look exactly like Barbara Cartland when she's old. I just can't stand looking at her. How can anyone not see through the veneer?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I seriously doubt it's Stephanie doing this. She used to be hyper sensitive to what Patron's wanted. She's turned this over to phillip, me thinks, and he is tanking it on purpose. No one is this stupid. Dude is trying to ruin her game.
---

Add these to her letting Satanists have a lingerie shoot in the chapel SHE LOVES SO MUCH, and you can see that Fanny's final vacation will be SCORCHINGLY TROPICAL.
Could one of the Tattle patrons post a question on the patron site attaching that photo of the lingerie pose in the chapel and also mention SJ having used the altar as a party buffet table? It would get deleted and ignored, of course, but even if a few patrons saw it, it would be worth it. Most of them won't know about these things and they genuinely believe she respects the chapel. They need enlightening!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could one of the Tattle patrons post a question on the patron site attaching that photo of the lingerie pose in the chapel and also mention SJ having used the altar as a party buffet table? It would get deleted and ignored, of course, but even if a few patrons saw it, it would be worth it. Most of them won't know about these things and they genuinely believe she respects the chapel. They need enlightening!
I don’t think you can post pictures on the patreon site.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Blimey, That’s quite a long list of questions there 😂 poor @Selmar has his hands full with us lot 😉
I haven’t even got to my questions about Stephanie rubbing her puss on Selmar’s thighs during tango night, nothing on Tomaz's accusations about the ladies being scared nor the state of the kitchen and general building structure…. There’s a lot of ground to cover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@Selmar I'm very happy for the support you get here, as you need all the help you can get in your battles with the past and what has been done to you and your girlfriend. But I've warned you before and I would like to add: be careful with promoting your own vlog too much and asking for donations, as this will be used against you by the Jarvisses to make it look like you are jealous of them and are only telling lies to gain subscribers.
I have a feeling you are still holding too high regards when it comes to Stephanie and Isabelle, who will most definitely do anything to stop you from telling your truth. They are not your friends! Maybe they once were and I can totally relate to the fact that you thought they were (they play a convincing game to make it look that way) but they certainly don't have your best interest at heart, you must realize that by now?
It is my belief that if you want Natalia Olivieto to be held accountable for what she did to you and your girlfriend, you have to also question her employers motives not to have done that in the first place. You asked Stephanie for help, she probably said she would and then nothing happened. That must have made you suspicious somehow?
@Clara Burnett You are exactly correct!

In the beginning, IJ hated that phone in her face all the time. However at about the time of lockdown, when that money started rolling in, her whole persona changed.
Money can and will do some very evil things to people.

@Selmar I hope you feel a modicum of validation. Many of us saw the change towards you happening real time, and we did not like it.
Having said that, many of us, if not all of us, at one time were used, emotionally abused, gaslighted etc. by unscrupulous people. It is a very difficult thing to process especially when we are trying our best and doing our best from the heart. It is hurtful, confusing and frustrating to feel emotionally betrayed by someone. The feelings of self doubt Am I the one who is wrong? Crazy? Mean? are debilitating... One does not want to believe it happened, then when realization hits, one feels anger, frustration and sometimes shame.
You have always acted from the heart and so you must hold that and learn to amputate the negative people out of your life.
They are the problem.

It happened to me like it has to others...
It is the silliest of things, but I had a 'friend' who in hindsight was a psychologically stunted narcissistic mean girl. Beautiful, engaging, and charming on the outside, hideous, manipulative, and deceitful on the inside. She saw me as the queen bee mom in the school yard (yes this situation is that stupid) and she wanted to knock me off my perceived perch.

First the love bombing and the grooming, then the gas lighting, lies, and character assassination.

The principal of the school (yes it got that bad!!) said to me Don't you see what she is doing? She wants to be the queen bee.
The absolute embarrassing stupidity of it all but it was destructive!
I was angry, confused, hurt and especially embarrassed over all of it for a couple years. Then I let it go. Sometimes I still see the person who treated me abominably in a store, at events, or walking down the street. Oddly this person has tried to talk to me. I continue walking right past her as if she doesn't exist, I unfriended her, blocked her, erased her...
A few weeks ago I was taking a walk with a friend. We passed the old nemesis and she sheepishly smiled, said Hi and stopped, thinking I was going to stop and do a nice little chat catch up. My friend and I did not miss a beat in our conversation and kept going. When we got to the corner my friend asked if I knew that person. I told her I used... She laughed. When I told her it was that person. She told me good thing you didn't say so or I would have kicked her.
All that to say it's hard to erase someone from your life that you trusted. The first thing they will do is play innocent, then the claws come out.
Be careful @Selmar you are a threat to the gravy train.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.