The Chateau Diaries #22 The Church of Stephinology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh but the Gaines what a team Joanna another professional talent women
I’m American and I can’t stand that opportunistic pair. They’re like Martha Stewart on steroids.

I like the shitaloo because it seems way more real. I think Stephanie has just enough money to run with the posh crowd, but not enough to really keep up. Like having 6 grand but needing 12 to have all the proper stuff to fit in on a trip. And because they like her, her rich friends pay for her because they know she can’t. With no money left to take care of the shitaloo, she aggrandizes her life to make up for it falling far short of her peers’ or friends’. That’s just my guess. I also think her dad liked fine things and taught her about them, but there are times when she doesn’t seem to know the value of antiques or what some of the items are used for. That is especially the case when she lays a table. She doesn’t seem to know that much about etiquette or flatware.

Mainly though she’s never had to grow up. No kids. No power marriage. No real job. I’m married, no kids, had the job, own a business. The stuff you do with no kids, and no marriage is basically whatever the hell you want. I think that’s what’s bbgoing on here. But I also think it comes from a place of sadness. Her dad facilitated her life and shared her interests and dreams. Him dying unexpectedly, probably gutted her. I seriously doubt her mother pays out like her dad did, but I think she pays if it’s needed. If she’s having some success now and has found something that gives her purpose, I think that’s great. Some people get paid on Patreon to read books or analyze tv shows. She’s earning that money fair and square. She’s also getting the place in order.

I have had many of the same questions about the situation because it didn’t make any sense. For a while i thought maybe she was tricking men out of their money or a rich persons poor relative. I didn’t know what to think. I think she’s been a lost little soul, running with the rich and too poor to keep up.

Anyway, I said the jury was out for me a while back and now I think it’s in. Final verdict, she’s not been 💯 about her situation in the past, she’s come clean, she’s showing progress, she’s churning out videos, she’s happy, and if she keeps working, she’ll do well. As for you lot, while I appreciate the background and secret agent work, as well as other people’s opinions - I can’t take the negativity. There’s some real hate in here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m American and I can’t stand that opportunistic pair. They’re like Martha Stewart on steroids.
....blah....blah....blah.....
I can’t take the negativity. There’s some real hate in here.
Begins a post with "I can’t stand that opportunistic pair. They’re like Martha Stewart on steroids."
Closes it with "I can’t take the negativity. There’s some real hate in here."

[Reads: It's not OK to hate unless I'm doing the hating.]
[Everyone has 30 minutes to edit their post. I won't be surprised if...]

We can't stand Stephanie Jarvis, what an opportunistic scrounger!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Begins a post with "I can’t stand that opportunistic pair. They’re like Martha Stewart on steroids."
Closes it with "I can’t take the negativity. There’s some real hate in here."

[Reads: It's not OK to hate unless I'm doing the hating.]
[Everyone has 30 minutes to edit their post. I won't be surprised if...]

We can't stand Stephanie Jarvis, what an opportunistic scrounger!
I wouldn’t categorize your statement above as hate. Nor would I mine. But there’s been diatribes that were really hateful on these threads and that’s what I was talking about. Not going to be editing by the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok was absent I know
Good reason

Mum had significant birthday 🥳
Me to yesterday 💫💫💫💫

due to mum having isolating for 1 year 11 days
We took it upon ourselves to start our day with Irish coffee ....

you can imagine the rest ...💫⭐⭐💫

not ignoring - but I was missing key 🔑 items you all served up due to flashes of genius
( in my mind)- at the time !!!!!

FYI - mums doing fantastic- not a sign of a sore head .... gives me faith I too should slide into old age not afraid of a hangover 🤕

Happy, happy birthday, "Mummy Mojo" and Mojo! 🎂🍾🥳🎉😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't risk coming back this year.
That would be more than wise. But I doubt IJ could bare staying out of the spotlight. Also, she’s terrified her beloved SJ will f**k up all without her being there to guide her through. If anyone is aware of SJ’s flaws, it’s IJ. She knows, because she has put them there. I believe IJ‘s biggest regret of the past years is that SJ didn’t marry the German prince that Fokker introduced her to, which would have taken the spoiled child of her hands. Now she seems to be stuck with her forever and pretends to enjoy it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I believe IJ‘s biggest regret of the past years is that SJ didn’t marry the German prince that Fokker introduced her to, which would have taken the spoiled child of her hands. Now she seems to be stuck with her forever and pretends to enjoy it.
Lucky escape for the German prince thingamajig.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Satire isn't hate, nor is a valid expression of outrage or anger hate, as much as it can sometimes make others uncomfortable. Satire is in fact a positive and well-intentioned art form. It is intended "to expose and criticize foolishness and corruption of an individual or a society by using humor, irony, exaggeration or ridicule. It intends to improve humanity by criticizing its follies and foibles." It's important to qualify that satire only works when you have a deserving target, but given the amount of successful satire in this forum, the amount of foolishness and corruption being exposed, the target must be deserving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Move away from channel 4,
I agree. Sj still thinks it’s good advertising, even when they “still don’t get paid for the filming”, as she explaint in a recent chat. Aren’t they at season 6 by now? It may have started there, but it’s not doing anything for her anymore. Everyone recognizes that but her.

Edit: Only one step away now from thinking that the Cadeaux channel was created to promote the fashion institute. @Clara Burnett hinted at this, maybe to get into Percy's good graces due to an existing connection between the two men. Disgraceful.
I don’t think the channel was created for promoting the institute, she needs it for more than that. But I agree with the rest of your observation, that creep Villioti could very well be one of Percy’s old mates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree. Sj still thinks it’s good advertising, even when they “still don’t get paid for the filming”, as she explaint in a recent chat. Aren’t they at season 6 by now? It may have started there, but it’s not doing anything for her anymore. Everyone recognizes that but her.
Yes, I believe they are working on Season 6. I can understand the b & b/ destination wedding chateaus using it for good advertising. But with SJ, it doesn’t make sense to me. There’s no mention of Chateau Diaries to drive traffic to her channel. Maybe she’s locked into a ‘certain amount of years’ contract?

Reactions: 9
Yes, I believe they are working on Season 6. I can understand the b & b/ destination wedding chateaus using it for good advertising. But with SJ, it doesn’t make sense to me. There’s no mention of Chateau Diaries to drive traffic to her channel. Maybe she’s locked into a ‘certain amount of years’ contract?
I'll take attention bleep for a thousand Alex.

I don’t think the channel was created for promoting the institute, she needs it for more than that. But I agree with the rest of your observation, that creep Villioti could very well be one of Percy’s old mates.
Keep sending me stuff. This channel is literally exploiting I mean changing lives. Just keep sending my narcacistic supply I mean gifts I don't need I mean joy. Yah I mean joy .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Satire isn't hate, nor is a valid expression of outrage or anger hate, as much as it can sometimes make others uncomfortable. Satire is in fact a positive and well-intentioned art form. It is intended "to expose and criticize foolishness and corruption of an individual or a society by using humor, irony, exaggeration or ridicule. It intends to improve humanity by criticizing its follies and foibles." It's important to qualify that satire only works when you have a deserving target, but given the amount of successful satire in this forum, the amount of foolishness and corruption being exposed, the target must be deserving.
True enough, but someone’s appearance as the subject is neither corrupt nor foolish enough to warrant addressing for the betterment of society. Someone’s boobies aren’t a deserving target, it’s just mean.

Reactions: 8

I like the shitaloo because it seems way more real. I think Stephanie has just enough money to run with the posh crowd, but not enough to really keep up. Like having 6 grand but needing 12 to have all the proper stuff to fit in on a trip. And because they like her, her rich friends pay for her because they know she can’t. With no money left to take care of the shitaloo, she aggrandizes her life to make up for it falling far short of her peers’ or friends’. That’s just my guess. I also think her dad liked fine things and taught her about them, but there are times when she doesn’t seem to know the value of antiques or what some of the items are used for. That is especially the case when she lays a table. She doesn’t seem to know that much about etiquette or flatware.

Mainly though she’s never had to grow up. No kids. No power marriage. No real job. I’m married, no kids, had the job, own a business. The stuff you do with no kids, and no marriage is basically whatever the hell you want. I think that’s what’s bbgoing on here. But I also think it comes from a place of sadness. Her dad facilitated her life and shared her interests and dreams. Him dying unexpectedly, probably gutted her. I seriously doubt her mother pays out like her dad did, but I think she pays if it’s needed. If she’s having some success now and has found something that gives her purpose, I think that’s great. Some people get paid on Patreon to read books or analyze tv shows. She’s earning that money fair and square. She’s also getting the place in order.

I have had many of the same questions about the situation because it didn’t make any sense. For a while i thought maybe she was tricking men out of their money or a rich persons poor relative. I didn’t know what to think. I think she’s been a lost little soul, running with the rich and too poor to keep up.

Anyway, I said the jury was out for me a while back and now I think it’s in. Final verdict, she’s not been 💯 about her situation in the past, she’s come clean, she’s showing progress, she’s churning out videos, she’s happy, and if she keeps working, she’ll do well. As for you lot, while I appreciate the background and secret agent work, as well as other people’s opinions - I can’t take the negativity. There’s some real hate in here.
I'm rooting for the coffeehouse chateau and all the grifters funding their own channels with grifty money from viewers. Rich people are boring and new money is fun.

Reactions: 2
True enough, but someone’s appearance as the subject is neither corrupt nor foolish enough to warrant addressing for the betterment of society. Someone’s boobies aren’t a deserving target, it’s just mean.
That depends on if the subject matter is using her looks to manipulate people or not. Obviously dear poor stephanie is using her looks to manipulate for all it's worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone tell me who Alex is, and where he popped up? I seem to have missed him completely!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Mean like bullying Marie. Setting her up for humiliation in a grift grab video. Calling Marie a weasel on a video. Leaving all this in the video after editing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And Dan is gritting his teeth, but you can see he thinks she's a joke. intrusive and patronising, I don't care for her pushiness.
It’s the beginning of the end for Dan. He will not survive her madness and personally I’m happy for him. The longer he stays, the bigger the damage will be for him and his family, history tells me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.