The Chateau Diaries #22 The Church of Stephinology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fact, we do. Sorry for the late reply. Had to call my dad who knows someone on the coop board. They are not aware of any new move-ins in the last 12 months (apparently, she laughed when my dad asked), and there have been no apartments on the market since December 2019. The last apartment sold was a 2-bedroom to a Russian couple. Also, ;) I don't know of anyone who lives in the St. Regis (or in any of the hotel residences for that matter) who's excited to go shopping on 5th Ave.
Love it! Thank you so much. SOOO, Michael Morrison is telling porky pies (lies). What a surprise of a superfan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting! OK, St Regis Hotel 2 East 55th St NYC is on Airbnb (legit?): $587-1850 US per night; Studio 1 bath condo 1010 currently for sale at $1.25 million US through Corcoran (could be out of date): Monthly Maintenance $4723 + Monthly Taxes $3346 = $8069 Monthly Charges
Nope, there is nothing for sale at St. Regis through Corcoran, for sure.

Love it! Thank you so much. SOOO, Michael Morrison is telling porky pies (lies). What a surprise of a superfan.
You can bet on it that the man is a liar, living a faux Stephanese life trying to impress other superfans. Seriously, no New Yorker is excited to go shopping on 5th Avenue. :ROFLMAO: 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nope, there is nothing for sale at St. Regis through Corcoran, for sure.
Corcoran.com WEB ID: 5887910
Strange that they don’t update their website by marking units as sold. Anyway, this Michael Morrison is either lying and/or staying Airbnb, perhaps. I find the monthly charges interesting.

Reactions: 4
Corcoran.com WEB ID: 5887910
Strange that they don’t update their website by marking units as sold. Anyway, this Michael Morrison is either lying and/or staying Airbnb, perhaps. I find the monthly charges interesting.
The man is definitely lying about his lifestyle.
Coop/condo fees here in NYC are ridiculously high! No lie, I pay $2700/month on "HOA" fees. Perhaps I should really start a Patreon account! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No doubt. Well, looks like this CD super fan will be staying at Hotel Porkie Pies! One only has to take a walking tour of 5th Ave on a YouTube channel to see how absolutely unexciting it is, yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion:
The Chateau Diaries #23 Turning viewers into tattlers
This one got the most votes from the ones I counted back to page 48. I have no idea what category we are posting in to start a new thread. Whoever knows what category to use let me know. I'll give starting a new thread a shot.

Reactions: 4
What about testimonials?
What brought Tattlers here---what episode? how they sensed that something was fishy?
We need to start a new thread first I think.

New Thread screw it I picked a category...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Since it's Saturday and no video tonight another artwork of Dad. Have fun
More bordello art. In his paintings, often a male figure is grabbing a portion of the female’s body - signifying dominance. In this one the women are sexualized by being on display only half dressed. Are they in a barn? If so that is even worse as now they are as animals. And, is that a young blond girl in the background? A truly vomitous piece.

As an aside, I recall a vlog where Stefanie said the Daddy was athiest and the Mommy a catholic which left her in a difficult position as she did not want to share/verbalize her beliefs with them for fear of hurting one of them. I recall her sounding sad and rather trapped. No surprise there. 🤦‍♀️ She does seem to enjoy the church tours, so perhaps she feels grown and at liberty now to express herself. I truly wish her all the best.

Perhaps this “art” could make its way to one of the bonfires.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.