The Chateau Diaries #22 The Church of Stephinology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thank you @Linus for the new title and @sandro37 who provided the foundations for the Lunatique Centre.
Thanks to @ploppityplop2 for the intro!
Thanks to @MojoDublin and @Rory for Glossaries.

Glossary

CD - The Chateau Diaries
Tarts boudoir - Chateau de Lalande
HMN - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie (b.1975)
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony, SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b.1942) married 1962/3 to Derek Jarvis, widowed 2009, married to Percy Atfield year???

Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze Ruth Kelly (b.1981)

Nitti/Nutty - Nati Oliveto

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) - Marie Wiik (b.1991)

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip Janssen
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2/MPK - Michael Petherick (b.1986)
MOLD: Man Of LOST Design - Michael Petherick
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
Sir Trotter BDSM - Michael Petherick
Teabag Trotter - Michael Petherick
Master - Swedish director of 🎥 Elias Truedsson
BS - Billy Spielberg - Billy Petherick (b.1990)
Trotter, Petherdick - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sherrie Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with - Pa 'Mick' Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat - Jill Scott, New Zealand

Donegals - Limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Mason Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24??? (wedding registered in July 1999, she was 23 at the time)
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau 2005 during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Daniel Hengeveld (nicknamed Druggy Daniel, because of his not so secret habits. IJ was furious about that romance and the fact that he introduced narcotics into the shat-o. Christmas 2016)
10. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton, Christian We etc.)
11. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

3205F6C2-901D-4BB7-BC1B-4831F5F45ACB.jpeg

Artwork @Linus

Amen.jpg

I hope you don't mind @Linus

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Aww, thank you. Credit should go to @sandro37 who provided the foundations for the Lunatique Centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you @Iolander, @Linus, @MojoDublin and @Rory for your assistance with a new thread once again.

Fanny has form when it comes to posing in semi sheer outfits in sunlight. Nati doesn't need to have her arm twisted either.
Look, how many penances does a man have to do? You're just taunting me now...🤣😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You'll be our resident Selmar consultant! ;) I'm sure you've already noticed the way she holds her nightdress out, just to make sure that she flaunts her "assets".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been catching up and I've just finished the latest vlog and, wow, what a difference the lack of PP makes. I hope he's never returning. But apparently most viewers seem to love him when you take a look at the comment section 😒

Also I've just now realized that we'll never witness her downfall, idk how she does it but so many people keep defending her and aren't bothered by the fact that they basically give their own money for her to live a frivolous lifestyle 🤦🏻‍♂️ Her viewers are either dumb or they have a findom kink idk at this point...

Someone mentioned in the previous thread that if you sub to her patreon through paypall you can ask for your money back by filing a complaint. I was tempted to test it out but then I realized there's no point for me to waste anymore of my time than I already do on her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Stop it stop it I’m wetting me self hilarious, you should include IJ in shoot welcoming the lunatics with a big floppy hat and a blue ribbon tied holding it in place

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Natti has definitevely a LOT of work with the latest Chateau Unwrapped video. Non stop job between deleting "nasty" comments and answering "nasty" questions Haha !! :))

PS : ALL the "nasty" comments have now disappeared. A "peeeeerfect" comments section !!

D 18 hours ago
I think a good idea that your patreons to vote or decide where the money would go next time. That's gives them a lil more input on things by being a patreon

Chateau Unwrapped!
Chateau Unwrapped!

16 hours ago
Dear Darlene, this channel is totally separated from the patron's money. You can see under the description of this video how Stephanie fundraise the money and where it's sent each month. The Association of Chateau de Lalande collects funds through the website www.patreon.com/thechateaudiaries
to use exclusively in the restoration of this magnificent building. We do accept suggestions from any person who watch this vlogs at Chateau Unwrapped for new charities to help to. Thanks a lot for watching and help together! Natalia
Show less

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I've been catching up and I've just finished the latest vlog and, wow, what a difference the lack of PP makes. I hope he's never returning. But apparently most viewers seem to love him when you take a look at the comment section 😒

Also I've just now realized that we'll never witness her downfall, idk how she does it but so many people keep defending her and aren't bothered by the fact that they basically give their own money for her to live a frivolous lifestyle 🤦🏻‍♂️ Her viewers are either dumb or they have a findom kink idk at thins point...

Someone mentioned in the previous thread that if you sub to her patreon through paypall you can ask for your money back by filing a complaint. I was tempted to test it out but then I realized there's no point for me to waste anymore of my time than I already do on her
I think by some of the comments I have read on fb the nutty patrons sorry no offence intended actually think they own a tit o, I’ve read can’t wait to visit my second home,,,I am so lucky to have nutty working for me so the sign post for entrance is perfect to welcome them

• Haha
My son. I feel there is little hope for you. To have you back in the confessional so soon after your last transgression is a source of great sadness to me. If in the meantime, you are able to direct me to the source of your sinning (for research purposes you understand) Father O'Malley & I are prepared to view it in an attempt to save you from yourself. Perhaps the members of the small but vocal congregation from the Church of Stephinology may be able to suggest some suitable penances for you. Go forth in peace & mend your ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Stop it stop it I’m wetting me self hilarious, you should include IJ in shoot welcoming the lunatics with a big floppy hat and a blue ribbon tied holding it in place
Better yet, La Grand Mere (bless her soul 💖 ) in the Napoleon outfit - would fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My son. I feel there is little hope for you. To have you back in the confessional so soon after your last transgression is a source of great sadness to me. If in the meantime, you are able to direct me to the source of your sinning (for research purposes you understand) Father O'Malley & I are prepared to view it in an attempt to save you from yourself. Perhaps the members of the small but vocal congregation from the Church of Stephinology may be able to suggest some suitable penances for you. Go forth in peace & mend your ways.
Dear Father, Forgive me for I have sinned.I am being lead into temptation at the Church of Stephanologie. As a disciple of all that is hard work and graft, I find myself strangely drawn to pictures of the titular head of this strange cult of grifters. I'm trying to work and clear my head. I promise I will try to be a better man than I was ten minutes ago. Forgive me. 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Dear Father, Forgive me for I have sinned.I am being lead into temptation at the Church of Stephanologie. As a disciple of all that is hard work and graft, I find myself strangely drawn to pictures of the titular head of this strange cult of grifters. I'm trying to work and clear my head. I promise I will try to be a better man than I was ten minutes ago. Forgive me. 🙏
You sound suitably contrite and for this I am heartened. Father O'Malley is currently in his office viewing the material in question with the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door, so it may be that we have to review your penance going forward. In the meantime go forth in peace & mend your ways.🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You sound suitably contrite and for this I am heartened. Father O'Malley is currently in his office viewing the material in question with the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door, so it may be that we have to review your penance going forward. In the meantime go forth in peace & mend your ways.🙏
I would suggest that in order to support our Brother, @Gibson, in his efforts to live a purer life, that he cure himself by gazing at length upon those images of young St Gustavo. I understand from MPK that having studied intensively at a retreat in Madrid, he is able to demonstrate with some confidence that he will not be tempted to worship at the altar of St. Fanny. Perhaps Father O'Malley may be persuaded to accompany him to ensure that Brother Gibson will not stray from his path to redemption.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Poor father O’Malley

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would suggest that in order to support our Brother, @Gibson, in his efforts to live a purer life, that he cure himself by gazing at length upon those images of young St Gustavo. I understand from MPK that having studied intensively at a retreat in Madrid, he is able to demonstrate with some confidence that he will not be tempted to worship at the altar of St. Fanny. Perhaps Father O'Malley may be persuaded to accompany him to ensure that Brother Gibson will not stray from his path to redemption.
I will do penance, anything other than that! Prostates self on floor and watches Selmar. I promise faithfully to do three if not four reviews of Selmars vlog...i promise not to be tempted by the 'evil attempts' of others to flaunt pictures of see through dresses and thigh length boots. Merci, Merci, Merci :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.