Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummy Dearest

Finish moving your junk from one end of your house to the other. Throw those wigs in their designated cabinet and feed your resident Screech Owl, because it’s time for another episode of Shat-a-loo Diaries!!

Adventure abounds today as we go here, there, and everywhere! Are you ready? Because I know I am!

A very excited Stepiphany is so psyched for the hive of industry awaiting her on this Thursday, or is it Tuesday? Maybe it was Monday, we’ll never know, so let’s just go with Tuesday. We’re going to visit Peacock Jenny, Marie the Florist and Ian x 3. We may even be a able to meet a new character perhaps? Oh, I do hope so! I absolutely love meeting new people! Off we go...

Venturing outside, we pay a visit to the Ians on their mid morning or mid afternoon break. Time has no meaning at LaLande, so it doesn’t matter. Stefanny pays them in Jaffa cakes for a days work. Back in the day, people used to be paid with money, but again, this is LaLande, where money has no meaning either. Stefunny grows tired of the Ians, who are rumored to be starting a boy band. They all play the synthesizer, it’s very New Wave. Their new album will be arriving in Fall 2021, six months before the downstairs loo is finished.

Ian 1,2, or, 3 joins Stephie on a trip to the woods. Off in the distance is a man. Who is he? What is he doing? Does he come from a distant land? We may never know...oh, come on! I wouldn’t leave you hanging like that! He’s Mr. Tree Surgeon! I’m going to assume his name is Ian. He shimmies up trees, he shimmies down trees. After he’s done shimmying, he chops them down. He’s a well decorated man, a man who knows who he is. He isn’t a big talker, but when he does, I believe he’s speaking philosophically about trees. Staphanny is dazzled by the work of this mysterious man! But she is usually dazzled by anyone doing work, work being very much a foreign concept to her. We reflect on the mission of the tree surgeon as we gaze upon the canopy and we reflect upon ourselves. Who are we? Why are we here? What is our purpose? Tree Surgeon has brought out the philosopher in all of us. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? I have no idea...Let’s go visit Marie!

Marie is back in the floral spa studio and busy as a bee! She must be getting tired from moving back and forth from the barn to the spa, she’s moved three times this week! She’s very chipper today as she shows us around the new workspace. Stephaknee is in love with Marie’s home away from home. She loves the flowers, she loves the glass jars, she loves the mess, she love the genius Macgyver skills Marie uses to attach a microphone to a boot. And she wants you to know that she loves Marie! Marie needs to do a Q & A, so we should probably let her get on with it. Before we leave, let’s give Steph a chance to love her reflection in the mirror, “I love you Stephaneee” *blows kisses to the mirror*, mirror replies, “I love you too Stephaneee” *blows kisses back*.

Word has it that the Ians are back to work after being freshly revived by the Jaffa cakes, so we must be off to the stable! Outside, the Ians have set up a brocante. All they have are chairs at the moment, so if you like to sit, this is the place for you. The price is one Jaffa cake per chair. There’s also a spinning wheel, but that’s not for sale. Sleeping Beauty wants it back in the attic before tattlers set a curse upon it. So up we go to the attic, spinning wheel in tow...

Ian and Steph poke around the attic. There’s a lovely tube television that’s either going to the dump or being saved for Philip to make a terrarium out of. There’s an old bed crown Ian holds fondly while discussing its possibilities. Where will it go? Who cares, back into the pile of junk it goes. Let’s explore something else. What’s that? A nest for mice? Don’t be ridiculous, it’s a pile of wigs. They are just waiting to make their home in the new wig cabinet. Oh, you don’t have one of those? Well Stephaneeeee does, and she wants you to know that. Ian spots a slew of old bed frames being saved for when all the guests come down with the plague at Easter. A butterfly, desperate to escape this den of iniquity, is released to freedom. Is it a metaphor for what life is like at LaLande? I don’t know, I’m not that deep. Steph and Ian talk about the resident Screech Owl, who apparently enjoys breathing and flying...who knew? Oh look, a chair, let’s talk about the chair. It needs work. If I never see another chair again it’ll be too soon...

Let go visit Peacock Jenny in the greenhouse! Peacock Jenny loves plants. She loves talking about plants. She loves looking at plants. She loves pointing at plants. She loves talking about eating plants. And most of all, she loves planting plants. Stiffanee loves plants too. She loves buying plants. Let’s eavesdrop on Stephieee as she talks to Davy about which plants to buy, clematis or raspberries. You can see the wheels almost turning in her brain as she ponders life’s great questions, shhh, we don’t want her to know we’re listening...ok, she’s off the phone now, let’s watch Stephanieee buy plants! Marie gleefully enter’s the mistresses royal bedchamber with a gift of plants. Stephaneee‘s bored with Marie, so we’re off to visit the mysterious tree surgeon and talk about trees. He appears to prefer the company of trees than the company of a chatelaine, I like him already.

Back into the house, where the Ians are obsessed with chairs. They have closed down the brocante because the locals tried to buy chairs with croissants instead of Jaffa cakes. At this point, I’m starting to think that they get paid to move chairs from one end of the chateau to the other, all day, every day. Just moving chairs...

What a fulfilling day it’s been! We’ve seen it all and contemplated life’s great questions. I, for one, am feeling deeply spiritual as I walk away from the Church of Stephinology. I’ve left my money and all worldly possessions at the gate and walk away with inner peace and tranquility knowing that Stephanie loves me, loves you, loves Ians, plants, Marie, Tree People, Peacock Ladys, and most of all, herself. Go in peace and love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Love the new title! Thanks, @Linus ! :ROFLMAO: The cult of the most revered lady of the lost lake and leaking loo has come to a full circle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE CHURCH OF STEPHINOLOGY
W E L C O M E S Y O U

Services:
Join us for our online services for the adoration of our lady of the lost lake (Chateau Diaries) every Tuesday and Thursday and Sunday at 9:15PM CEST or for sacrificial offering night to our lady (Cadeaux at the Chateau) on Mondays at 9:15. All on YouTube.

Membership:
If you wish to be a member of the church, please go to https://www.patreon.com/thechateaudiaries to see the fees to our various membership tiers. The higher you give the closer you get to the most revered our lady of the lost lake.

Offerings:
If you wish to make a sacrifice on offering night, send your finest and best to:
Château de la Lande,
36140 Crozon-sur-Vauvre, France

Pilgrimages:
For information on pilgrimages to the revered and most sacred temple, Chateau de Lalande, please contact: Brenda Gibbons
[Due to the current pandemic, we require all pilgrims to take a mandatory self-isolation of 46 minutes, in honor of our lady's age.]

Leadership:
Our high priestess, the Venerable Natalia Nuttita will determine the worthiness of your sacrifice.
Our presiding bishop, Sir Philip, Master of the Tassles, is on sabbatical.
Our adoring archdeacon, Selmar, Keeper of the s(k)eptic Crypt.
The former priestess in charge of florals and foliage offerings, Marie FRK has fallen out of our lady's good graces and is transitioning out of the priesthood. She has been demoted to the position of weasel.

Council of Adoring Elders: Jill Scott, Gerry Scotman, Michael Morrison, Donna Davis Art, Loki Cleveland, Ludovico Zordinazzo.

Prayer to the Lady of the Lost Lake
Our most revered and adored lady of the lost lake,
you are beautiful beyond description and too marvelous for words...
we beseech your good graces
to continue to shower us with joy
as we watch your life unfold on your vlogs.
May we continue to enrich you with all of our sacrifices.
In your name, we pray. Amen, Awomen, and Alien!

201216112257-09-stephanie-jarvis-chateau-lockdown-restricted-super-169.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Pansygirl

Chatty Member
I must confess here I know Ian’s wife. She is a truly lovely lady and also not that long married to Ian. I expect they have a bit of a giggle about it together and that he doesn’t take it too seriously. I wouldn’t be surprised if she buys the pastries, it’s the kind of thing she would do!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
*Thud* 😅
Can you imagine the business plan if Patreon shuts down? YouTube viewing suddenly stops?
Dear Bank Manager, this was working so successfully during Covid-I had plans for such wonderful renovations at the shitoo. I have attracted prominent film makers, musicians, aritisans, artists and photographers -please look at my portfolio (wink, wink) Now surely this is worthy of your consideration?
Oh-are they not sensible? What do you mean I need a schedule of works?
Surely i just wake up and they arrive to do my bidding...
What do you mean projection and forecast? I checked the weather today and it was cold??!
Do you not know who I am, what i do and what i mean to so many? Tattle would collapse without my contributions...
*Announces a flounce*
Dear Mademoiselle Jarvis, I have to advise you that I take my position within Crédit Agricole very seriously. Whilst, I appreciate you had high hopes for your renovation project the submission of those plans via an Etch a Sketch (which by the way is not a tablet) gave me great cause for concern. Your financial projections delivered by your PA were, how shall I put it, of a basic format. It is simply not good enough to be given a Louis Vuitton shoebox full of receipts & a note say 'ope you can sort dis for me-muchos besos - Nati'. I appreciate that you are of an artistic nature and therefore I will draw a veil over the mime which your assistant Philip performed in order to illustrate how the amphitheatre would be used. In summary as your cash flow situation is as bad as it has ever been and your Mother who acted as guarantor is not answering my calls - I have no option but to send your file to Head Office for further review. On another note - it is very unprofessional to attend a business meeting in a robe in my opinion. My wife was not amused when she saw you leaving my office and it has been a costly week for me to appease her. Yours M Prudent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m American and I can’t stand that opportunistic pair. They’re like Martha Stewart on steroids.

I like the shitaloo because it seems way more real. I think Stephanie has just enough money to run with the posh crowd, but not enough to really keep up. Like having 6 grand but needing 12 to have all the proper stuff to fit in on a trip. And because they like her, her rich friends pay for her because they know she can’t. With no money left to take care of the shitaloo, she aggrandizes her life to make up for it falling far short of her peers’ or friends’. That’s just my guess. I also think her dad liked fine things and taught her about them, but there are times when she doesn’t seem to know the value of antiques or what some of the items are used for. That is especially the case when she lays a table. She doesn’t seem to know that much about etiquette or flatware.

Mainly though she’s never had to grow up. No kids. No power marriage. No real job. I’m married, no kids, had the job, own a business. The stuff you do with no kids, and no marriage is basically whatever the hell you want. I think that’s what’s bbgoing on here. But I also think it comes from a place of sadness. Her dad facilitated her life and shared her interests and dreams. Him dying unexpectedly, probably gutted her. I seriously doubt her mother pays out like her dad did, but I think she pays if it’s needed. If she’s having some success now and has found something that gives her purpose, I think that’s great. Some people get paid on Patreon to read books or analyze tv shows. She’s earning that money fair and square. She’s also getting the place in order.

I have had many of the same questions about the situation because it didn’t make any sense. For a while i thought maybe she was tricking men out of their money or a rich persons poor relative. I didn’t know what to think. I think she’s been a lost little soul, running with the rich and too poor to keep up.

Anyway, I said the jury was out for me a while back and now I think it’s in. Final verdict, she’s not been 💯 about her situation in the past, she’s come clean, she’s showing progress, she’s churning out videos, she’s happy, and if she keeps working, she’ll do well. As for you lot, while I appreciate the background and secret agent work, as well as other people’s opinions - I can’t take the negativity. There’s some real hate in here.
I think you have unfortunately been conned by SJ. She's a great actress & has played a part for so long it is difficult for her to be authentic. She has never worked, never needed to quite clearly if she can bum off her parents who did work & her friends who do work. 1)That makes her a bum. 2) she has pretended to be poor when she is not - that makes her a liar 3) She has taken money from strangers by pretending to be poor - that makes her a hypocrite & a liar 4) she pretends to take the responsibility for the chateau seriously whilst spending half her life away from it - that makes her a liar. 5) She has aided & abetted a Hunger Games style interview process for her footage on her channel - that makes her an exploiter. 6) She had a mass gathering at Christmas/New Year in midst of pandemic - that makes her selfish & thoughtless. 7) She used free workaways whilst having the means to pay people - that makes her unethical. 8) She has lived in a house for 16 years during which she has not managed to clear it properly - this makes her lazy. Now, in my world if I encountered someone who was a lazy, lying, hypocritical, exploitative, selfish, thoughtless, unethical bum I would be hard pressed to make any excuses for them. None, nada.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

lolander

VIP Member

Thank you @Linus for the new title and @sandro37 who provided the foundations for the Lunatique Centre.
Thanks to @ploppityplop2 for the intro!
Thanks to @MojoDublin and @Rory for Glossaries.

Glossary

CD - The Chateau Diaries
Tarts boudoir - Chateau de Lalande
HMN - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie (b.1975)
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony, SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b.1942) married 1962/3 to Derek Jarvis, widowed 2009, married to Percy Atfield year???

Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze Ruth Kelly (b.1981)

Nitti/Nutty - Nati Oliveto

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) - Marie Wiik (b.1991)

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip Janssen
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2/MPK - Michael Petherick (b.1986)
MOLD: Man Of LOST Design - Michael Petherick
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
Sir Trotter BDSM - Michael Petherick
Teabag Trotter - Michael Petherick
Master - Swedish director of 🎥 Elias Truedsson
BS - Billy Spielberg - Billy Petherick (b.1990)
Trotter, Petherdick - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sherrie Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with - Pa 'Mick' Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat - Jill Scott, New Zealand

Donegals - Limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Mason Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24??? (wedding registered in July 1999, she was 23 at the time)
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau 2005 during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Daniel Hengeveld (nicknamed Druggy Daniel, because of his not so secret habits. IJ was furious about that romance and the fact that he introduced narcotics into the shat-o. Christmas 2016)
10. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton, Christian We etc.)
11. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

3205F6C2-901D-4BB7-BC1B-4831F5F45ACB.jpeg

Artwork @Linus

Amen.jpg

I hope you don't mind @Linus

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Incognito Chatelaine

I’ve noticed that Dan doesn’t even look at her it’s either wife has warned him or his afraid he will turn into a little yellow minion
Dan has no respect for her any more but he has to be polite to keep his job and also protect the spillover followers on his YT channel which he won from her account. That not looking at someone when they speak to you is a sign of contempt. For all we know he probably has the same opinion that we do...

• Heart

Sandton

Is there some conflict between Anna and stefniii already. Why would selmar of all people feel the need to say something on a public forum.
05494539-B022-4DA8-B2A0-65654FDF54CC.jpeg
B5F9DE12-472A-45A6-BA40-B992BAC7CE8C.jpeg
72927572-34E6-41C9-AB19-DB2629CE209B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I‘ve just seen this on Facebook.

Philip Baillie-Smith

Dear all;
This post is allowed to run as many of the Chateaux from the show have YouTube channels and compared to normal TV there are numerous differing understandings of YouTube and how creators get paid & how much.
YouTube takes 45% of the ad revenue and where digital services taxes have been enforced (France and Spain) they have further passed that 2% onto the video creator.
Tv has adverts which we can’t skip but can turn over or ignore and we have learnt to live with that however everyone involved in the production of the show on tv has been paid at that point.
YouTube is very different although we all treat it as TV these days. Nobody gets any form of revenue until the adverts are watched and then it is a much smaller amount than most people think and it is inherently rigged against the creator.
Many of us love watching various different YouTube channels, some big, some small and many people can do well from it but 95% across YouTube don’t.
If you enjoy watching a channel, where you can try to watch some adverts or indeed if you watch a lot of YouTube get an ad free subscription as sadly the biggest reason why channels we love watching on YouTube disappear is it simply isn’t feasible to carry on for the time spent making them vs reward.
The statistics for amount of channels that stay going over a year and then again over two years for this reason is shocking.
Watching a few adverts is a way to support the channel you enjoy which costs nothing but everyone is different and maybe doesn’t enjoy them enough to miss them when they’re gone

Yes thanks Phil!
Poor Phil. He doesn't get it does he. If he wants to get revenue from YouTube for his channel he needs to create material which people want to watch. If, as it appears that he is not generating enough revenue from that source then perhaps he needs to reconsider his career path. It really is that simple.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I keep being blown away how exemplary the "work" of SJ has become for her lack of responsibility and ownership of that shit-show-shat-oo. She had announced a spring cleaning weeks, no months ago, but had been distracted by random visits to places she shouldn’t have travelled to during a pandemic, but who cares. Instead of taking charge of her own pile of rubbish, she leaves it to the builder and, no surprise, even the builders helping friends, to empty out HER room of doom, a space filled with all HER clutter from years of HER wasteful life-style, to do HER dirty work for her. She then asks him “So this is stuff we're keeping?”, obviously not have been involved in making any decisions. If she sees her mothers blanket in the debris, instead of wondering how it got there in the first place, she says “She'll freak if that goes”, as if it’s not her business but the builder’s. It might have been Spring cleaning at the shit-show-shat-oo, but not executed by it’s owner who rather has her head tied up in fantasizing about future milk-cow-apartments and studios.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m American and I can’t stand that opportunistic pair. They’re like Martha Stewart on steroids.
....blah....blah....blah.....
I can’t take the negativity. There’s some real hate in here.
Begins a post with "I can’t stand that opportunistic pair. They’re like Martha Stewart on steroids."
Closes it with "I can’t take the negativity. There’s some real hate in here."

[Reads: It's not OK to hate unless I'm doing the hating.]
[Everyone has 30 minutes to edit their post. I won't be surprised if...]

We can't stand Stephanie Jarvis, what an opportunistic scrounger!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Mummy Dearest

Fanny has form when it comes to posing in semi sheer outfits in sunlight. Nati doesn't need to have her arm twisted either.
The lack of professionalism is astounding!

I don’t want to shame people on what they wear or how they chose to present themselves, but what is she going for? I have to guess that the majority of her viewers are women, so why add the ‘sexy’ 🤢 camera shots? All I can think of when she doesn’t edit that out is, “Girl, know your audience”. Her mugging for the camera, flipping her hair, flirting, flopping out her booblets, prancing around in a dressing gown in front of workers, doesn‘t say to me anything but “I’m an attention whore.” I can’t take her seriously! Especially when she plays ‘knowledgeable historian’, I’m like “Girl, please, we all know you’re pulling the facts from Wikipedia, congrats on being able to read.” Then when she plays Betsy Bakes-a-lot and bends over in front of the camera to cut the cake, I’m thinking “ Girl, tuck in the breasticles, no one wants a slice a cake if your booblets fall into it”. I have no idea what my point is, if you figure it out, let me know🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The funniest thing about the chateau crew visiting the Honfleurs was when Anna was explaining how they got there. Stefanny was already fuming at how lovely their chateau was (and all in best possible taste). Anna said ' I used to work for Balmain. Do you know Balmain?' Stefanny's face nearly imploded with jealousy, and there was a lot of 'how wonderful' screeching but you could see S was livid. Because what she was facing was class, of which she has none.
Anna and Philip have great taste in style. Their chateau is classy and uncluttered. That isn't true in the unfinished parts, which is understandable, but imagine when all the rooms are finished! Even their vlogs have so much better quality--editing, cinematography [he is a filmmaker], and structure. SJ's chateau is a dump; a Frankenstein of chateaus and her vlog is all over the place [to create a sense of busyness]! She hoards like there's no tomorrow (sneeze**Cadeaux**sneeze**Brocantes**) and fills her home with rubbish. Hence, the confusingly-eclectic interior design of Lalande. Lalande aesthetics is as confused as a breastfed baby in a topless bar.

Anna is far younger and industrious, and happily in love with her husband and children. The biggest difference between SJ and Anna is that Anna has a life. She doesn't just wake up at noon and walk around all day filming with an iPhone. SJ's faux aristocratic flamboyance comes from the fact that she really doesn't have a life, so what she misses in real life, she over-compensates on costume parties and balls (which her fandom thinks is the kind of life everyone dreams of having). SJ said in one of her vlogs that she found her life's purpose in renovating Lalande! What a pointless purpose for existence! In my Jewish tradition, we say, "vanity, oh vanity, a chasing after the wind."

With 51.4K subs in two months, they are likely to surpass SJ in numbers in a year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Green Fairy

VIP Member
I would like Stefanny to go one vlog without mentioning her father. She talks about him ALL the time 'Daddy would have loved this. Daddy bought me this when we went to ...' Her father died about the same time as mine and though I cherish the memories, I don't bring him into conversation EVERY SINGLE DAY. I think it's extremely weird that everything relates back to Daddy. I find it creepy and wonder if it's why she's never been able to sustain a relationship - no-one measures up to Daddy.

A psychiatrist would have a field day with this woman and her Daddy issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Mummy Dearest

Any woman who constantly films people coming to her while she’s lounging in bed is not about to stop that practice. To stop interferes with the aristocrat image she aspires to have. She has no boundaries on privacy in her bedroom.
That whole situation is just so weird! Ok, so let me envision how this plays out....

Step 1: Stephaneee wakes up at noon
Step 2: She’s hungry and thirsty
Step 3: She relays Step 2 to a nearby servant through: A. A text, B. A phone call, C. Shouting
Step 4: Servant makes a tray of tea and croissants
Step 5: Servant texts Stephaneee back that tray is on the way and to have the camera ready
Step 6: Stephaneee ready with phone in hand
Step 7: Servant enters without knocking, ready to be filmed
Step 8: Stephaneee shocked by such kindness!

It always appears very orchestrated.

I remember her saying that guests have barged into her room accidentally when they get lost. If I had a strangers staying in my house on the regular, the first thing I’m investing in is a lock on my bedroom door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

chillijam

Poor Phil. He doesn't get it does he. If he wants to get revenue from YouTube for his channel he needs to create material which people want to watch. If, as it appears that he is not generating enough revenue from that source then perhaps he needs to reconsider his career path. It really is that simple.
Doesn't get it indeed. He comes across as really arrogant, snarky, and belittling to his wife. None of which is pleasant to watch. Poor content too. It's that simple. Bye Bye.

• Heart

Mummy Dearest

They’re really doing a disservice to the SJ brand, or whatever there actually is of one.

When you can’t even ask a legitimate question without being pounced on like that you make the whole CD channel, SJ et al all look like fakes. It smacks of inauthenticity and cover ups.

No wonder so many people are coming here now, even CD newbies.

Way to drive away your potential future viewers 🤦‍♂️
The comment section is a pack of rabid dogs. Life, Love, and Laughter my ass. And they say tattlers are big ‘ole meanies. At least we‘re a funny bunch! I’d rather be around people who can take a joke! It’ll be a cold day in hell before I comment anything over there. I’d say one sarcastic comment and no one would ever see me again! The mob would probably donate extra Patreon money to bury me in the dried up fishery.

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s so strange. You would think they would know to keep quiet.

also both mpk and Dan have used the times of videos effectively to grab people over from one to the other. So would think that Anna and Steph would consider timings somewhat too.

selmar being bothered is odd. I think your right that he was put onto it.
Absolutely Selmar was put up to it. As usual SJ getting someone else to do her dirty work for her. She's running out of options now, Philip gone, Marie not in the gang so by using Selmar who is the mild mannered nice guy shows she has really done a number of him too. And if there is any backlash from La Fleur she can completely absolve herself of any blame. 'Oh, Selmar. I did explain to him afterwards that it didn't matter one bit - but what can I say Selmar!! He's not very computer savvy & who cares about overlapping timings! He loves to ride to my rescue, even when I don't need saving bless him. Loved your vlog by the way, just caught up with it. Now when can we talk about you and your lovelies coming for Easter!! '

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Mummy Dearest

I get it. She's spent all her life being 'cutesy' & it's worked. I've seen it myself with someone who literally turned the full beam on any man who might be useful to her. It was fascinating to watch her & see how she made the guy feel like he was the only person in the world. All the females saw it but if anyone said anything it was seen as being jealous or bitchy. Yeah right, we're just not suckered in by it. Hey, I've used the tactic myself on occasion. She's pretty and can be stunning with her false eyelashes, hair & makeup done and she has a good pair of legs. But those boobies are not for daytime use.
👏👏👏🙌 Right on! I used those tricks in my younger days, laid on the charm, batted my eyelashes, whole 9 yards. Then I grew up. I can read Stephanie like a book because I’ve read it a long time ago.

She plays people like a fiddle. Look at Ian, “oh Ian, you charming, wonderful, handsome man. Oh you brought pastries? What a saint you are!“ Blah Blah, more syrupy sweet nonsense, Blah Blah Blah. Then what do we see him doing? He and his helpers are out there cleaning out her crap! SJ not lifting a finger, besides grabbing a blanket and poking around little bits of junk. She didn’t have any intent of helping, she was wearing white for God’s sake!

Her universe is so bassackwards. Volunteers paying her Patreon money and then working for free in the garden? Volunteers helping out at the chateau and giving her free interior, garden, graphic design work? Handymen bringing her pastries and then cleaning out her garbage? Please God, Make it make sense, because my brain is struggling!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30