The Chateau Diaries #22 The Church of Stephinology

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Penance finished. I need to go and lie down-As much as I admire Selmar, i fear he is not a natural Vlogger.

I must now get on with some real work and not be distracted by baiting posts on here...you know who you are! *Flounces off* :devilish:šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's what I keep picking up on as well. She wanders into the workshop and Selmar tells her what he's doing, or into the garden and Dan has just been getting on with stuff off his own bat. Who the hell is in charge, in her own home?
I wonder how much Isabelle is invested in the chateau now that she has remarried and moved to SA? I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't risk coming back this year.
Thereā€™s also the constant surprise when sheā€™s woken up at midday to find contractors outside šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not looking, I am doing penance.
True penance is "Sean's World". I started watching "Welcome to Sean's World" this morning and started to doze off after a few minutes - I could barely keep my eyes open with the boredom of it. I was eating a banana at the time - Sean was sitting on a bench holding a mug of tea driveling on about some inane crollocks. I woke up a few minutes later to discover that my banana (fruit) had dropped off as well - not to sleep but onto the floor - and that my foot had inadvertently squashed the banana, reducing it to mush (what your brain turns into after watching these vlogs). I looked up at the screen and discovered that Sean had moved from the bench to his living room, where he was holding a copper cooking pot and droning on about some other inane load of crollocks... I've never seen anything so boring in all my life! Actually, I think this is worse than penance - it's actually life threatening! šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thereā€™s also the constant surprise when sheā€™s woken up at midday to find contractors outside šŸ˜³
šŸ¤£ Sheā€™s probably exhausted from being surprised all the time! The amount of adrenaline coursing through her veins must be astronomical, sheā€™s always in a state of shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ™Œ Right on! I used those tricks in my younger days, laid on the charm, batted my eyelashes, whole 9 yards. Then I grew up. I can read Stephanie like a book because Iā€™ve read it a long time ago.

She plays people like a fiddle. Look at Ian, ā€œoh Ian, you charming, wonderful, handsome man. Oh you brought pastries? What a saint you are!ā€œ Blah Blah, more syrupy sweet nonsense, Blah Blah Blah. Then what do we see him doing? He and his helpers are out there cleaning out her crap! SJ not lifting a finger, besides grabbing a blanket and poking around little bits of junk. She didnā€™t have any intent of helping, she was wearing for white for Godā€™s sake!

Her universe is so bassackwards. Volunteers paying her Patreon money and then working for free in the garden? Volunteers helping out at the chateau and giving her free interior, garden, graphic design work? Handymen bringing her pastries and then cleaning out her garbage? Please God, Make it make sense, because my brain is struggling!
Exactly. I roll my eyes everytime Ian the builder brings in the pastries & I can see his face lights up when she acts like she's just sooooo grateful & he's so clever and helpful blah blah blah blah. I want to shake him. IAN WAKE UP!!!! she's using you fella.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Love the new title! Thanks, @Linus ! :ROFLMAO: The cult of the most revered lady of the lost lake and leaking loo has come to a full circle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE CHURCH OF STEPHINOLOGY
W E L C O M E S Y O U

Services:
Join us for our online services for the adoration of our lady of the lost lake (Chateau Diaries) every Tuesday and Thursday and Sunday at 9:15PM CEST or for sacrificial offering night to our lady (Cadeaux at the Chateau) on Mondays at 9:15. All on YouTube.

Membership:
If you wish to be a member of the church, please go to https://www.patreon.com/thechateaudiaries to see the fees to our various membership tiers. The higher you give the closer you get to the most revered our lady of the lost lake.

Offerings:
If you wish to make a sacrifice on offering night, send your finest and best to:
ChĆ¢teau de la Lande,
36140 Crozon-sur-Vauvre, France

Pilgrimages:
For information on pilgrimages to the revered and most sacred temple, Chateau de Lalande, please contact: Brenda Gibbons
[Due to the current pandemic, we require all pilgrims to take a mandatory self-isolation of 46 minutes, in honor of our lady's age.]

Leadership:
Our high priestess, the Venerable Natalia Nuttita will determine the worthiness of your sacrifice.
Our presiding bishop, Sir Philip, Master of the Tassles, is on sabbatical.
Our adoring archdeacon, Selmar, Keeper of the s(k)eptic Crypt.
The former priestess in charge of florals and foliage offerings, Marie FRK has fallen out of our lady's good graces and is transitioning out of the priesthood. She has been demoted to the position of weasel.

Council of Adoring Elders: Jill Scott, Gerry Scotman, Michael Morrison, Donna Davis Art, Loki Cleveland, Ludovico Zordinazzo.

Prayer to the Lady of the Lost Lake
Our most revered and adored lady of the lost lake,
you are beautiful beyond description and too marvelous for words...
we beseech your good graces
to continue to shower us with joy
as we watch your life unfold on your vlogs.
May we continue to enrich you with all of our sacrifices.
In your name, we pray. Amen, Awomen, and Alien!

201216112257-09-stephanie-jarvis-chateau-lockdown-restricted-super-169.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
SadlyOTE="Mummy Dearest, post: 4137125, member: 188010"]
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ™Œ Right on! I used those tricks in my younger days, laid on the charm, batted my eyelashes, whole 9 yards. Then I grew up. I can read Stephanie like a book because Iā€™ve read it a long time ago.

She plays people like a fiddle. Look at Ian, ā€œoh Ian, you charming, wonderful, handsome man. Oh you brought pastries? What a saint you are!ā€œ Blah Blah, more syrupy sweet nonsense, Blah Blah Blah. Then what do we see him doing? He and his helpers are out there cleaning out her crap! SJ not lifting a finger, besides grabbing a blanket and poking around little bits of junk. She didnā€™t have any intent of helping, she was wearing for white for Godā€™s sake!

Her universe is so bassackwards. Volunteers paying her Patreon money and then working for free in the garden? Volunteers helping out at the chateau and giving her free interior, garden, graphic design work? Handymen bringing her pastries and then cleaning out her garbage? Please God, Make it make sense, because my brain is struggling!
[/QUOTE] S
Sadly lots of women never matured beyond that behavior. Cliquing up like gaggles of geese pulling strings and attempting to be in control. There's a lot of conditioning that makes women jealous and insecure. Independent women scare and intimidate these immature women. Constantly seeking validation. Most of my guy friends can spot this behavior coming their way. You're absolutely right it's immaturity and insecurity. These types just lack self respect.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I keep being blown away how exemplary the "work" of SJ has become for her lack of responsibility and ownership of that tit-show-shat-oo. She had announced a spring cleaning weeks, no months ago, but had been distracted by random visits to places she shouldnā€™t have travelled to during a pandemic, but who cares. Instead of taking charge of her own pile of rubbish, she leaves it to the builder and, no surprise, even the builders helping friends, to empty out HER room of doom, a space filled with all HER clutter from years of HER wasteful life-style, to do HER dirty work for her. She then asks him ā€œSo this is stuff we're keeping?ā€, obviously not have been involved in making any decisions. If she sees her mothers blanket in the debris, instead of wondering how it got there in the first place, she says ā€œShe'll freak if that goesā€, as if itā€™s not her business but the builderā€™s. It might have been Spring cleaning at the tit-show-shat-oo, but not executed by itā€™s owner who rather has her head tied up in fantasizing about future milk-cow-apartments and studios.
Exactly what I thought too.
I was shocked to see Ian the builder's friends "helping" him for a job SHE should have done months ago.
I mean WTH : asking your own friends to help for someone' else's rubbish ? I've never seen that before this video !
As for Isabelle's blanket in this mess...quelle horreur !
Note the two blinds she "rescued" : she had no idea where they were.
It's worse and worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly. I roll my eyes everytime Ian the builder brings in the pastries & I can see his face lights up when she acts like she's just sooooo grateful & he's so clever and helpful blah blah blah blah. I want to shake him. IAN WAKE UP!!!! she's using you fella.
Maybe it's wishful thinking that has triggered the new image, along with the dye job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Love the new title! Thanks, @Linus ! :ROFLMAO: The cult of the most revered lady of the lost lake and leaking loo has come to a full circle.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE CHURCH OF STEPHINOLOGY
W E L C O M E S Y O U

Services:
Join us for our online services for the adoration of our lady of the lost lake (Chateau Diaries) every Tuesday and Thursday and Sunday at 9:15PM CEST or for sacrificial offering night to our lady (Cadeaux at the Chateau) on Mondays at 9:15. All on YouTube.

Membership:
If you wish to be a member of the church, please go to https://www.patreon.com/thechateaudiaries to see the fees to our various membership tiers. The higher you give the closer you get to the most revered our lady of the lost lake.

Offerings:
If you wish to make a sacrifice on offering night, send your finest and best to:
ChĆ¢teau de la Lande,
36140 Crozon-sur-Vauvre, France

Pilgrimages:
For information on pilgrimages to the revered and most sacred temple, Chateau de Lalande, please contact: Brenda Gibbons

Leadership:
Our high priestess, the Venerable Natalia Nuttita will determine the worthiness of your sacrifice.
Our presiding bishop, Sir Philip is on sabbatical.
The former priestess in charge of florals and foliage offerings, Marie FRK has fallen out of our lady's good graces and is transitioning out of the priesthood. She has been demoted to the position of weasel.

Council of Adoring Elders: Jill Scott, Gerry Scotman, Michael Morrison, Donna Davis Art, Loki Cleveland, Ludovico Zordinazzo.

Prayer to the Lady of the Lost Lake
Our most revered and adored lady of the lost lake,
you are beautiful beyond description and too marvelous for words...
we beseech your good graces
to continue to shower us with joy
as we watch your life unfold on your vlogs.
May we continue to enrich you with all of our sacrifices.
In your name, we pray. Amen, Awomen, and Alien!

View attachment 465308
Genius. However, may I make a small request. Can we know what the dress code is for vlog viewing? I would not in any way want to outshine the leader as she must always be the centre of attention adoration.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I must confess here I know Ianā€™s wife. She is a truly lovely lady and also not that long married to Ian. I expect they have a bit of a giggle about it together and that he doesnā€™t take it too seriously. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she buys the pastries, itā€™s the kind of thing she would do!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I must confess here I know Ianā€™s wife. She is a truly lovely lady and also not that long married to Ian. I expect they have a bit of a giggle about it together and that he doesnā€™t take it too seriously. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she buys the pastries, itā€™s the kind of thing she would do!
OMG - she wasn't roped in to the :poop:-ooo clearance was she? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, we all have to be cool in the face of flagrant flirting by women who are blatant in their phoney flattery to try to get a cheap job done, or just that other little bit of work that doesn't make it on the bill. He's soft on her as my mum used to say. You can see it on his face.

Reactions: 13
Looking back .. saw this again .. realised that this is my favourite post :love:

In reply to
@Raspberrybrulee "Things are moving along so fast on here I've got really behind and I'm still on Gin, Sin and Presents in the Bin. Is anyone willing to do a short summary of the last couple of days please? Anything much happened since Saturday?"

@jimbo93 posted ..
1614799174294.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I keep being blown away how exemplary the "work" of SJ has become for her lack of responsibility and ownership of that tit-show-shat-oo. She had announced a spring cleaning weeks, no months ago, but had been distracted by random visits to places she shouldnā€™t have travelled to during a pandemic, but who cares. Instead of taking charge of her own pile of rubbish, she leaves it to the builder and, no surprise, even the builders helping friends, to empty out HER room of doom, a space filled with all HER clutter from years of HER wasteful life-style, to do HER dirty work for her. She then asks him ā€œSo this is stuff we're keeping?ā€, obviously not have been involved in making any decisions. If she sees her mothers blanket in the debris, instead of wondering how it got there in the first place, she says ā€œShe'll freak if that goesā€, as if itā€™s not her business but the builderā€™s. It might have been Spring cleaning at the tit-show-shat-oo, but not executed by itā€™s owner who rather has her head tied up in fantasizing about future milk-cow-apartments and studios.
So right. But isn't it just classic 'hoarder' behaviour? It was discussed ages ago on an earlier thread. She was under pressure from all sides to clear out the rubbish around the place that she has, in one way or the other, allowed to be left there. She got loads of positive feedback when she announced her closet cleanup, but I bet it hurt her to actually do it. I still don't believe that very much was discarded in the end. So, she left the clear out of the room of doom to others.......and then hovered over the junk pile and pulled out that smelly blanket (diverting the blame onto her mother in the process) and then extracting that dusty old poster for herself. I could see she was just itching to go through the whole darn lot of it and I sensed the tension in her voice as she was 'gleefully' waving goodbye to truck after truck of rubbish. She will be having nightmares about all the 'treasures' that might have been carted away. Classic hoarder IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.