The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone asked me (and indeed nobody did), I think Fannys' problem is that she isn't aging well at all. She gave no thought to ageing gracefully. I think she thought she could appear like a fancy youthful bleached blond botoxed young princess for the duration. Even with all the effort of bleach and botox etc, Fanny is probably not liking what she sees when she sees herself in her vlogs... and it's only going to get worse in a midlife crisis sort of way. Choosing a weirdo half her age as a contrast point didn't help her either IMO.
That's what happens when you have an empty vacuous head. No mystique, no natural allure. No interesting life skills and no depth of character. Most of the older women in my space are beautiful for their intelligence, their wisdom, their independence, their careers, their families and it shows in their faces. It is the beauty of confidence and self awareness. Stephanie Jarvis will never have this.
Even her so-called travel is superficial, just hopping from one expensive hotel to another with her retinue of sycophants. She is so insular that she wouldn't meet interesting, well-travelled worldly people or be invited to a local family home for a meal. Her travel vlogs will be on well worn tracks to well worn destinations, to known eating and watering holes, to well known shops......the content is going to be as boring as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
some topics on tatle have more powerful targets than filty chatlaine.
They said most newbies lately are flying monkeys or don’t follow the rules. There are 100 000 non participating accounts. How many of those belong to the chateau crew.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They said most newbies lately are flying monkeys or don’t follow the rules. There are 100 000 non participating accounts. How many of those belong to the chateau crew.
I could see them having accounts registered by the Dump crew. The Dump crew has used dozens of aliases to comment on the YouTube forums alone and most likely has dozens of $1 Patreon memberships to use to post comments in the Patron forums.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She knows it and will claim dumb but I am sure she may be asking her Aunt & Uncle to oversea all that on her behalf. Isabelle cant.
And therein lies a problem. I wouldn't buy a used car from that guy. He'll be as shifty as he can be and over-complicate everything thinking that he's clever and saving paying tax.
I wonder who's bright idea it was to form an association? That's a millstone around her neck and very restrictive on how she uses the cash. Far better to have paid the tax and claimed all the expenses for a whole range of projects. It could well have been more tax efficient. As it stands now she's exposed herself to possible criminal behaviour and has just added another layer of rules she has to abide by.
I keep imagining her and the inmates getting sozzled in the kitchen one evening and then one bright spark suggests that she form the association to avoid tax and they got to it in their drunken state. You can do it online, like getting drunk and buying crap on eBay😁😁😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
weirdly this last comment on patreon from yesterday has now gone?

Beccky Nater
1min
Big shout out to "Scorcher Groves" you are 👌🏽 on fire have a🥓🥓

This however is new and now hags names not so cleverly hidden in the textL

Beccky Nater
5h
Yes, I love San Gimignano. We had Halcyon days there on our honeymoon . Loved the Organic olive oil and it made such a refreshing change from Kentucky. Tuscany is fabulous i read the whole of the Count of Monte Cristo whilst I was there. I loved it when Steph and Philip went to Tuscany with the other Chateau owners😘
Lunatic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That's what happens when you have an empty vacuous head. No mystique, no natural allure. No interesting life skills and no depth of character. Most of the older women in my space are beautiful for their intelligence, their wisdom, their independence, their careers, their families and it shows in their faces. It is the beauty of confidence and self awareness. Stephanie Jarvis will never have this.
Even her so-called travel is superficial, just hopping from one expensive hotel to another with her retinue of sycophants. She is so insular that she wouldn't meet interesting, well-travelled worldly people or be invited to a local family home for a meal. Her travel vlogs will be on well worn tracks to well worn destinations, to known eating and watering holes, to well known shops......the content is going to be as boring as duck.
There have been critical comments in the CD forums about Fannys luxury travels, expensive wines, etc. and they are quickly deleted by the Dump crew and replaced by gushing Dump crew generated comments encouraging Fanny to travel.

I think the viewers are not happy to support a wealthy woman’s lavish extensive traveling while ebegging for money to fix a crumbling chateau that hasn’t been maintained in over 17 years and of which she only owns a 50% share ( and has 2 co owners who are lazy, do not contribute to restoration). They are also tired of seeing no progress at the Dump.

Even if Fanny put all chateau content on Patreon, I think she would lose many patrons if she officially deserted the Dump to travel all the time for a travel channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
True tattlers are the WTF former super fans. In a post Covid world we see right through the bs of ripping people off. If you really want to save something really historic, join a museum "friends of" or Versailles, Save Venice etc

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There sure is plenty of story left. But she never wanted to renovate that property. It was always about playing princess and having a party pad. It was her father who probably wanted to renovate it, but he died and she got saddled with it. Hence why IJ is always after her.
It is actually a fascinating conundrum.
She succeeded in making bank because she was able to sell a story. But it's a story that she does not want to really be a part of. She wants to flit from one city to another (and party, f&ck everything in sight, drink etc...). But she has to hide it or else get called out on it because she is supposed to be selling the chatelaine dream, to collect that money.
She should face it once and for all and admit that a life long reno project is too huge of a burden for an immature party girl to carry. If she really loved that property it would be pristine. FFS she has peeling wall paper hanging down the walls. She can't pull that off? Or get a gluestick??? It would take literally 3 seconds to fix that! She has never lifted a finger to fix or repair anything. It's always been about sewing curtains, making a spice rack, doing wallpaper...
She actually does not deserve that property.
She has ruined that property.
She really should just shut CD down and go with the travel channel. Yes she will lose patreons but other people will follow her who don't know her sketchy CD past. Because they want to see a tarty blonde with a flipping skirt visit exotic places around the world, while they stay home and watch someone live the life they want.
The tarty blonde is pushing 50 and totally out of touch with the next generations values and aesthetic. They are doing hobby farms and learning to grind their own wheat to make bread. Prepping and canning. Amoire tried to get her to be more self-sufficient food wise, but it's always 1989 in Stephanie's world. In her mind she's twenty something and still living in a world that hasn't existed for decades. She'd bring in a whole younger generation if she buckled down and got serious about the times she lives in. They'd appreciate her saving some piece of Western history that is vanishing daily. Or using her garden and her wool to max benefit. But she'll just go on acting like an oblivious boomer and lose her channel and her fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
some topics on tatle have more powerful targets than filty chatlaine.
Have you viewed some of the other sub-threads on TL? Believe me, they make TL CD threads look like a pleasant kindergarten walk in the park! 😵
---

Congratulations to my first ignored tattler. There’s only so much fake behavior that I can take.
I am convinced that there is a connection to somewhere else.
Well with your "self professed" extraordinarily detective skills you will, in time, no doubt let us all know about it, won't you? IMHO, I would advise, just let it go as you are heading towards a definitive dead end! So save yourself the time and unwarranted trouble/anxiety! AND, I mean that with the utmost respect and sincerity too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The tarty blonde is pushing 50 and totally out of touch with the next generations values and aesthetic. They are doing hobby farms and learning to grind their own wheat to make bread. Prepping and canning. Amoire tried to get her to be more self-sufficient food wise, but it's always 1989 in Stephanie's world. In her mind she's twenty something and still living in a world that hasn't existed for decades. She'd bring in a whole younger generation if she buckled down and got serious about the times she lives in. They'd appreciate her saving some piece of Western history that is vanishing daily. Or using her garden and her wool to max benefit. But she'll just go on acting like an oblivious boomer and lose her channel and her fans.
I think if she had some videos with Nick the tree guy talking about why you thin out the trees, the importance of tree maintenance, identifying and talking about different types of trees, plants, using ethically sourced wood, how to evaluate wood, dangers of pesticides to trees, etc. would appeal to many people. He may be difficult to understand at times but subtitles could be used or the words typed in for the video.

Nick is passionate about what he does. I think he and his content would appeal to mid 20‘s and up thru the boomer generation easily. She wastes so many opportunities while she is partying, shopping, and playing.He would also be a cool person to interview. Much, much, much, more interesting than interviewing the Douche Lord.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There have been critical comments in the CD forums about Fannys luxury travels, expensive wines, etc. and they are quickly deleted by the Dump crew and replaced by gushing Dump crew generated comments encouraging Fanny to travel.

I think the viewers are not happy to support a wealthy woman’s lavish extensive traveling while ebegging for money to fix a crumbling chateau that hasn’t been maintained in over 17 years and of which she only owns a 50% share ( and has 2 co owners who are lazy, do not contribute to restoration). They are also tired of seeing no progress at the Dump.
Can you see Stephanie Jarvis and her companion hiking to a Himalayan village? Wearing hiking boots and with no champagne. Can you see Stephanie Jarvis and her companion visiting a local refuge at her destination to learn about the poor in the place that she is visiting. Leaving a donation? Sussing out some interesting characters to interview? Will she and her companion use public transport and venture into the muddy countryside to find interesting food producers and local markets? Will she and the companion eat some street food? No, she will be holed up in her nasty expensive hotel, scoffing champagne, doing selfies and gawking at the beauuuutiful view and then saying I have crossed off another destination on my bucket list. She is doomed and so is her travel vlog.
Can anyone imagine carting around the "little one", tending to his needs, finding his food, nursing him through his constant illnesses and still enjoy any part of the travel experience?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There is only one tattle site. Chateau diaries is just a sub-thread, like many others. You can post in every other thread that you want to.
I love it, I'm a lurker on a couple of other threads but on one of them they are viscious AF!

• Heart
  • Haha

Even if Fanny put all chateau content on Patreon, I think she would lose many patrons if she officially deserted the Dump to travel all the time for a travel channel.
Also, she would be pulling the plug on her YT ad revenue, plus disenfranchising subscribers who have never swallowed the Patreon pill and might not be tempted to do so now. I feel it’s highly doubtful that her vanity project of the not very grand tour channel would ever match the level of YT support that CD enjoys (even allowing for the validity of the total subscriber number being open to debate!).

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Her Pateon says otherwise. Only today I saw her number grow. Seems they love what she is doing. I just don’t understand. Look an Michael P. He has over 100 patroons and climbing. He doesn’t even put out content.

• Wow
  • Sick
In the early days of her vlogs, I wondered if maybe she didn't get invites from dirty little old men to "skype" with them in exchange for their large patron donations. I don't think that practice is rare in the online world. I even wonder to this day if many of her patrons/YouTube subscribers with womens' usernames are not in reality, dirty little old men.
Trollda, excuse me!!!!!! Speaking as a dirty little old man, even I have standards. How very much dare you. Thought for the day........ If Fanny was an airline pilot, would she keep her cockpit clean? Bon weekend suckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her Pateon says otherwise. Only today I saw her number grow. Seems they love what she is doing. I just don’t understand. Look an Michael P. He has over 100 patroons and climbing. He doesn’t even put out content.
There are so many posts in this forum it is hard to remember all the info posted, She buys patrons. She manipulates the the number of Patrons and the monthly amounts pledged to Patreon to keep the grift going. I will find some older posts where I went thru what I think she is doing on Patreon and repost. She props up her Patreon monthly so regular Patreon subscribers will think she is well loved and popular.
---

Fanny grifts money, travel, and services in many different ways: Patreon, super chats, the gift grab, YouTube revenue, YouTube ads, free labor and gifts from “volunteers” “friends”, and free trips /travel accommodations via fellow grifters/YouTubers, writing off lavish travel, food, and entertainment as a YouTube expense, and most likely reselling or regifting Cadeaux gifts (which she denies doing). . And don’t forget she pays herself an unspecified amount of money from the Patreon account for her services/administration.And donates money to charities and causes that give her free clothing, tax credits for Mummy, etc. Transactional Fanny. And don’t you think she gets paid or given gifts for showcasing chateaus on her YouTube channel by some of the owners?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think if she had some videos with Nick the tree guy talking about why you thin out the trees, the importance of tree maintenance, identifying and talking about different types of trees, plants, using ethically sourced wood, how to evaluate wood, dangers of pesticides to trees, etc. would appeal to many people. He may be difficult to understand at times but subtitles could be used or the words typed in for the video.

Nick is passionate about what he does. I think he and his content would appeal to mid 20‘s and up thru the boomer generation easily. She wastes so many opportunities while she is partying, shopping, and playing.He would also be a cool person to interview. Much, much, much, more interesting than interviewing the Douche Lord.
I would love to hear from Nick, that would be the only reason I would watch another flog. Stephanie Jarvis would be out of depth interviewing him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I totally agree. This sector is expanding in leaps and bounds because so many people are interested in sustainability etc.
She could employ Nick for occasional day classes/weekend work shops and even employ a qualified tutor for H&S chainsaw management too. They have enough trees to practise on!
When I was studying I was offered a course but declined because the chainsaws were far too heavy and, tbh, frightened me, but defo encouraged all the younger students to partake as they got the courses for free - unlike me! It was an absolute no-brainer for them as far as I was concerned. :)

Reactions: 6
Nov 3, 2022
Nov 3, 2022
Here is an August 22, 2022 post by Çlara that brought up some good points:

I'm still hoping to gather more evidence about Stephanie Jarvis buying subs and faking patreon numbers. It's been noticed before but her patreon videos are liked by 600 to 700 people at most, and she claims to have over 4000 patrons. The most heard argument for patrons about why they are paying her is that they claim they don't mind paying for extra content. So they don't mind paying for it, but liking it is a bridge too far? Do they even watch the patron videos? Paying for content you can't even pretend to like must be the dumbest thing I've ever heard

I posted this on July 23, 2022:

I have thought that for a long time. She can buy a Patron for even a $1 donation per month. The actual donations per Patron are available to the Patreon founder only. The statistics on the internet usually only divide the monthly amount of income by the number Patrons to come up with an average amount of money per Patron. So Fanny could have a thousand or more Patrons that pay $1 per month to be a member, which she actually pays herself. You can be a Patron for $1 a month even through Fannys membership tiers start at $5.

I believe Fanny has 70 or so Patrons at the $100 tier monthly but I think these Patrons can donate far in excess of the $100 monthly commitment.

I think she pads the numbers of Patrons to get into the top percentage of Patreon accounts.
Remember Fanny wants to come in at the top of anything she does and wants to win in everything regardless of what she has to do to win. I think she only has a small number of Patrons who donate big money and Fanny inflates the amount of Patrons to make sure the few high paying Patrons think she is successful and beloved by thousands of Patrons who believe her.

She wanted to be the top Patron of the Shittoo crowd, so she buys Patrons, views, deletes comments, adds comments, etc. Remember Larkin had to tell her where the big prizes were hidden at Easter, she had to find the baby hidden in the cake, etc. She embellishes every thing she does to appear to be the best, like implying that she was a professional opera singer, etc.

Maybe someone on here with Patreon experience can explain how the accounts can be artificially manipulated just as YouTube accounts can be tampered with.

Second post that day:
A $1 per month Patreon member would cost Fanny a Patreon processing fee of .5% of $1 + 10 cents, to total a processing fee of 15 cents per $1 Patron.

If she thru aliases, etc. were to set up 1,000 $1 Patreon accounts, it would cost her the $1,000 to pay Patreon , which would then pay her back $850 (Patreon would keep $150 as a processing fee on these accounts).

Speculation only here: Even if you assumed she loses the full $1,00 per month buying 1,000 members, paying 1,000 a month to secure $34,000 a month in tax free donations is only
.03% of the amount she receives tax free from Patreon monthly. And it increases her numbers to help her be in one in the top 400 Patreon accounts, and makes it look like she has a loyal, avid following of admirers. You know how Fanny wants to be with the winners in life.

Does this make sense? Between Patreon, the non profit association charity, youtube, the gift grab channel, the B and B, Chateau DIY, and the Larkin dilemma, Fanny is playing with a house of cards : if one falls, the others come tumbling down. And when the money runs out, so will the Douche Lord, the gardeners, the paid cook, etc. And she may have a huge amount of legal issues, taxation issues, and other problems for both her and Mummy to deal with as well as all the newly discovered long standing structural issues at the Shittoo. And she has alienated dozens of people by using and discarding them and with her greediness.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2022

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.