The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐿 😂 😂 😂 🐿 It’s rather comical that Pill (AKA Mansplainer 2) at Chateau Strife Sans Wife did a whole vlog to answer the question “What happened to the squirrel?” yet continues to ignore the question “ What happened to your wife?”. 🐿 😂 😂 😂 🐿

82C318A4-E9C1-413D-9279-2F62EDD8C18B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So Dan finally bought some safety footwear, unfortunately he bought completely the wrong type "rigger boots". Son works in Health and safety and these style are banned on sites due to the fact that they are so easily stepped out of. Watching Dan walking up his roof and wall step way you can see what is wrong about them. He may as well have been in wellies. Steel cap toes with laces is what he needed be they ankle covering boots in even ones that resemble runners, it looks like he bought the cheapest option on the market stall.
Did he? I know what you mean though, such a stupid decision. I always imagine one of those breeze blocks falling on his toes/feet and him having to be out of action for weeks - such a silly, silly man-child! :rolleyes:
---

In the end even Marie Antoinette had to bow to the people.
Literally even more so, when they eventually chopped off her head! ;):whistle:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The Floor Scrubber is stressed and needs a break! I wish we could call the next thread this:

“ I need a break after my break. So give me a break!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They give foreigners a lot of leeway for behaving differently to them - and they also enjoy that someone can do and say the things they would love to but can't because of societal pressures to conform.
Yes, some of them may be fascinated but some will be horrified. Some are also often fascinated by blonde hair!

Reactions: 9
the problem with SJ being a “boss” is that she has absolutely no idea about having employees and that parameters should exist. She thinks they’re all mates. Bosses being friends (in her case, everybody being Bestest Friend Ever…unless he rot sets in) is a really difficult balancing act. Ultimately, he who pays the piper calls the tune but Stephanie is so scatterbrained, cavalier and unsuited to the role of employer that the “tune” around her is a cacophony of incompetence. The same applies with contractors. They at least do have the option to disassociate themselves from the frenzy of faux friendship.

The employees who stick it out know which side their bread is buttered on, continuing to collude in and encourage SJ’s delusion that they’re all in it together.

A boss having a relationship with an employee provides other complications, not least division.

You simply can’t be all things to all people. SJ hasn’t the skills to recognise that boundaries exist for good reason.
IMHO, Stephanie Jarvis has sold her soul to devil in lieu of YT vlogging content/earnings - therefore, she has absolutely no boundaries whatsoever or respect for herself and/or others either and, as a result garners no respect from contractors or employees alike. C'est la vie! One only reaps what one, ultimately sows!
She is simply, just tolerated BUT, still so extremely irritating. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
the problem with SJ being a “boss” is that she has absolutely no idea about having employees and that parameters should exist. She thinks they’re all mates. Bosses being friends (in her case, everybody being Bestest Friend Ever…unless he rot sets in) is a really difficult balancing act. Ultimately, he who pays the piper calls the tune but Stephanie is so scatterbrained, cavalier and unsuited to the role of employer that the “tune” around her is a cacophony of incompetence. The same applies with contractors. They at least do have the option to disassociate themselves from the frenzy of faux friendship.

The employees who stick it out know which side their bread is buttered on, continuing to collude in and encourage SJ’s delusion that they’re all in it together.

A boss having a relationship with an employee provides other complications, not least division.

You simply can’t be all things to all people. SJ hasn’t the skills to recognise that boundaries exist for good reason.
Didn't say Fanny was good at being the boss. She just loves other people doing the work so she can laze in bed, shop the internet, drink and travel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All the Tattler and Patron attacking comments in Patreon and cd comment sections may be a look over here distraction, don’t look for Fanny and Phi Phi at Venice Carnivale. Combined with Focusing Fanny‘s tales about not having enough time to film videos about the Dump this month, she believes she can travel undetected.

• Heart
If anyone asked me (and indeed nobody did), I think Fannys' problem is that she isn't aging well at all. She gave no thought to ageing gracefully. I think she thought she could appear like a fancy youthful bleached blond botoxed young princess for the duration. Even with all the effort of bleach and botox etc, Fanny is probably not liking what she sees when she sees herself in her vlogs... and it's only going to get worse in a midlife crisis sort of way. Choosing a weirdo half her age as a contrast point didn't help her either IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If anyone asked me (and indeed nobody did), I think Fannys' problem is that she isn't aging well at all. She gave no thought to ageing gracefully. I think she thought she could appear like a fancy youthful bleached blond botoxed young princess for the duration. Even with all the effort of bleach and botox etc, Fanny is probably not liking what she sees when she sees herself in her vlogs... and it's only going to get worse in a midlife crisis sort of way. Choosing a weirdo half her age as a contrast point didn't help her either IMO.
She might not have even hit that “holy tit” point of aging yet either. Menopause average age is 52. I can say from experience that there’s a BIG difference after that. It all goes to hell unless you take hormones, which some say you can’t do forever. She does nothing to take care of herself now, and you need a whole new regime after.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If anyone asked me (and indeed nobody did), I think Fannys' problem is that she isn't aging well at all. I think she thought she could appear like a fancy youthful bleached blond botoxed young princess for the duration. Even with all the effort of bleach and botox etc, Fanny is probably not liking what she sees when she sees herself in her vlogs... and it's only going to get worse in a midlife crisis sort of way. Choosing a weirdo half her age as a contrast point didn't help her either IMO.
Take it from me @Trollda, nobody truly accepts what they see in the mirror as they age! BTW, have absolutely no idea how old you are. But, no matter what, it comes to us all, eventually! :ROFLMAO:
IMHO, what one has to do is accept inherited genes and their impact to some extent.
BUT, there is hope too!
Hell, I don't advocate looking like a troll past a certain age. But, with sensitive, low key "adjustments" it can be avoided/delayed!
I love watching this doctor's YT vlogs as he is rather dishy, smart and 100% honest, just a shame for me that he is based in the US : (1) Dr. Gary Linkov: City Facial Plastics - YouTube

Reactions: 9
I doubt half the patrons are aware of tattle even-but it annoys fanny for sure
Her patrons may have been in the dark about Tattle last week, but thanks to a couple of people, who shall not be named, I’m pretty sure they know all about Tattle now.
Are you New to Tattle? Here are a couple of tips. Check out the wiki (a link is at the top of this page), it has a whole lot of information about all things LaLaLande that you’ll find very interesting. Another good strategy is to go to an old thread and select most liked posts and read the top 20 or so comments on a thread. You’ll be up to speed in no time and don’t feel bad almost everyone on here was a fan, subscriber or patron at one time…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She might not have even hit that “holy tit” point of aging yet either. Menopause average age is 52. I can say from experience that there’s a BIG difference after that. It all goes to hell unless you take hormones, which some say you can’t do forever. She does nothing to take care of herself now, and you need a whole new regime after.

In the early days of her vlogs, I wondered if maybe she didn't get invites from dirty little old men to "skype" with them in exchange for their large patron donations. I don't think that practice is rare in the online world. I even wonder to this day if many of her patrons/YouTube subscribers with womens' usernames are not in reality, dirty little old men.

• Wow
  • Haha
It doesn't matter if Pork Belly makes direct reference to Tattlers in her posts, or references them with word play, they are still taking pot shots.
The point of that was to still needle Tattlers while making it harder for other commenters to search out the names and be directed to TL.

Reactions: 12
All the Tattler and Patron attacking comments in Patreon and cd comment sections may be a look over here distraction, don’t look for Fanny and Phi Phi at Venice Carnivale. Combined with Focusing Fanny‘s tales about not having enough time to film videos about the Dump this month, she believes she can travel undetected.
I agree. BUT, any others from the chateau verse who are attending Venice Carnival will ultimately be vlogging their own content, won't they? If that is the case, then there will be future "vlog" evidence from them.
That's always supposing that they feel the "need" to go or, have been press ganged, yet again, into doing so by A N OTHER, this year, just like last year!
Although, I very much doubt that as "certain" past attendees seem rather detached from SJ during past months methinks! You never know though. ;)
---

In the early days of her vlogs, I wondered if maybe she didn't get invites from dirty little old men to "skype" with them in exchange for their large patron donations. I don't think that practice is rare in the online world. I even wonder to this day if many of her patrons/YouTube subscribers with womens' usernames are not in reality, dirty little old men.
Isn't that kind of website called "Only Fans"?
Whatever!
You could have definitely identified the original source of extreme interest in Stephanie Jarvis' channels, no doubt about it! And, the explanation for the high level of "high dollar" subscribers too.
Good sleuthing @Trollda. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That would make sense. Do we know what prompted the tattle lockdown? It's a far reach, but a huge coincidence, but fraudie getting hett up... I for one am a great believer in there being no such thing as coincidence! Everything happens for a reason!
As it’s Tattle-wide I wouldn’t be surprised if it was in defense against something far bigger than Fanny or her ilk. Perhaps even this online harms bill they’ve been nattering on about. More likely it’s just been an influx of flying monkeys across TL. Probably overwhelmed the mods and this was a way to cut it down to a manageable size.

Reactions: 19
Congratulations to my first ignored tattler. There’s only so much fake behavior that I can take.
I am convinced that there is a connection to somewhere else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
As it’s Tattle-wide I wouldn’t be surprised if it was in defense against something far bigger than Fanny or her ilk. Perhaps even this online harms bill they’ve been nattering on about. More likely it’s just been an influx of flying monkeys across TL. Probably overwhelmed the mods and this was a way to cut it down to a manageable size.
some topics on tatle have more powerful targets than filty chatlaine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If anyone asked me (and indeed nobody did), I think Fannys' problem is that she isn't aging well at all. I think she thought she could appear like a fancy youthful bleached blond botoxed young princess for the duration. Even with all the effort of bleach and botox etc, Fanny is probably not liking what she sees when she sees herself in her vlogs... and it's only going to get worse in a midlife crisis sort of way. Choosing a weirdo half her age as a contrast point didn't help her either IMO.
I think Fanny lives in the past a lot and is trying to use her videos and appearances in chateau DIY to find a new rich sugar daddy/ sexual dalliances and to present herself as an enticing desirable temptress with a “ boyfriend” almost half her age ( and by having wardrobes/ camera malfunctions, climbing ladders in stilettos, shooting videos from her bed, wearing costumes that jack her breasts up to Jesus, flirting with men on camera, etc.)

Focusing F4F is surrounded by enabling paid “yes men”, brother Gerry, “ volunteers”, a trio of past boyfriends/university pals who kiss her ass, and cd sycophants who gush over every word she utters and tell her daily she is ravishing and special. I think she really is under the ilusion that she will always be the pretty little princess of years past and that she can just add an arsenal of creams and cosmetic procedures to prolong her reign.

She was so proud of her freshly topped off facial fillers and heavily botoxed face in her latest video, and couldn’t resist filming herself without her heavy duty industrial fantasy filter in the bright natural sunlight. I don’t know if she really sees how she appears on video since she is a legend in her own mind and no one on the payroll will tell her the truth. She is always filming herself in bed in unflattering poses that she thinks are alluring. I think pretty much no one around her dares to tell her the truth about anything ( except Isabelle who minces no words).

I don’t think Fanny can accurately see and/or refuses to acknowledge that all the stress, drinking,traveling, worsening rosacea, juggling the smoke and mirrors, lies, a crumbling Dump, tax/legal issues, and the natural passage of time is resulting in her morphing into Gerry, Jr. at a rapid pace.

F4F thinks having a 20+ year younger, hedgehog and porcelain obsessed, former boybander “boyfriend” / beard ( to hide her dalliances with other men ) tagging along dressed in one of her twin sets, adorned with brooches, high heels, long painted nails, and his own bouffant hair style somehow makes her look younger and desirable. It just makes her look vain, silly, and like she is his mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.