The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did not like our review of what she thought was her Oscar performance of the news of the chateau disaster in front of the fireplace. I mean Oscars for acting, directing, script, lighting, producing....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t know as I am really no expert but I think it was Brexit going through that finally kicked her arse into finalising her citizenship in France. Before that there were no restrictions on movement.
SJ and Amaury have dual nationality because their mothers are French, e.g. option for a British and French passport are legal/feasible so, as far as I know, no travel restrictions would apply throughout Europe if they have either, which I fully image they do!
Actually, SJ could also apply for an Irish passport too via her paternal family connections. Myself and my son could do the same too.
Although for tax purposes, have absolutely no idea about main/permanent residency/working status etc. That's a whole different ball game! :unsure:

Reactions: 7
I’m amazed that SJ’s entourage is telling her the Chateau Diaries channel is reaching its expiration date and there’s nothing more to tell! There’s plenty of story left if she just did the renovations she’s supposed to be doing! If theres no story left to tell, then what we’ve said the entire time is true…Stephanie has just been stringing everyone along. She keeps collecting tax free donations while making promises that aren’t fulfilled, using delay tactics, double-talk…until finally she just shuts it down because no one buys her excuses anymore. And then she’ll blame the “haters” (who are really just the people who are holding her accountable).
100% agreed. Fanny just doesn't like to shop at Brico and make content out of renovations. That's boring to her. She'd rather wallpaper over the cracks.

Reactions: 21
She did not like our review of what she thought was her Oscar performance of the news of the chateau disaster in front of the fireplace. I mean Oscars for acting, directing, script, lighting, producing....
But someone let her down spectacularly on the hair, make up and dressing elements, didn't they? Not to mention the crocodile tears scene! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Summerbaby get the Irish passports!!!! What a gift if you like to travel, live, work, study in the EU. Realize it depends on your current home/passport but it's not like the US that taxes you everywhere than go for it!!
---

But someone let her down spectacularly on the hair, make up and dressing elements, didn't they? Not to mention the crocodile tears scene! 🤮
Yes, true. Make-up, costume were not nominated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@Summerbaby get the Irish passports!!!! What a gift if you like to travel, live, work, study in the EU. Realize it depends on your current home/passport but it's not like the US that taxes you everywhere than go for it!!
---

Yes, true. Make-up, costume were not nominated.
Bless you. My air borne travelling days and working life have both now ceased, especially long haul flights! I have been truly fortunate enough to have travelled extensively to everywhere on my bucket list and these days, just prefer to load up my car or take the train to some of the most beautiful places within the UK that I neglected to recognise as being so previously.
However, I will defo encourage my son to apply for his Irish passport, no matter what! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The shittoo is an albatross, but Fanny's stubborn. She's contrary and even if she knows it's wrong will do the exact opposite simply because she refuses to be told what to do. Also, Fanny loves:
  • the attention (she's a narc)
  • not being tethered to mummy's purse strings and being on an allowance (she resents her mother)
  • having 'her own' money to spend as she wishes (she's a shopaholic)
  • being a 'boss' with people to do the menial chores (she's lazy)
  • being a Chatelaine (has dreamed she's Marie Antoinette since childhood)

-
the problem with SJ being a “boss” is that she has absolutely no idea about having employees and that parameters should exist. She thinks they’re all mates. Bosses being friends (in her case, everybody being Bestest Friend Ever…unless he rot sets in) is a really difficult balancing act. Ultimately, he who pays the piper calls the tune but Stephanie is so scatterbrained, cavalier and unsuited to the role of employer that the “tune” around her is a cacophony of incompetence. The same applies with contractors. They at least do have the option to disassociate themselves from the frenzy of faux friendship.

The employees who stick it out know which side their bread is buttered on, continuing to collude in and encourage SJ’s delusion that they’re all in it together.

A boss having a relationship with an employee provides other complications, not least division.

You simply can’t be all things to all people. SJ hasn’t the skills to recognise that boundaries exist for good reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
:coffee: :ROFLMAO: Hah ha, looking like princess Anne. No. And they are as different in every other way as they could be too.Princess Anne is a "no nonsense" type of lady. She does not beat around the bush, and she gets things done. She has a strong sense of duty, and she is not vain.
It amuses me much that some of you here think SJ will give up her CD vlog...ooooh, try pricing that out of her hand! It is her licence to print money, NO WAY will she ever give that up. She'd rather film Phillip snore than give it up. Have a good day folks, all 15 fat gay ones and 3 envious menopausal trolls, and the new ones you may be luring here with the promise of hate and destruction! (y);) Keep up the street fighting!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe we should rename the awards.....'shower of shite' awards.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brace yourselves tartlets Baconater is back on patreon comments. They truly are an olive short of a pizza:

Beccky Nater
42min
Thanks for 2 days of excellent footage Stephanie . First your immensely informative update and then yesterday's Day in the Life of Lalande was a veritable "tour de force" and so like the videos you did back in 2020. It really is a treat the day these vids come in and my TV gets sidelined. The world of gossip and pot stirring seem to be tying themselves up in knots again and 2.0 has gone MIA just as old Clucky Clarrie B was about to get it's comeuppance once and for all. These persons really are the pond scum of life(and "buzzkills"). TTTFN lovely Lalande Crew keep up the great work you are the "shizzle"🥲🥰🥰🥲🥰🤩😘😘😘

Beccky Nater
11min
Swimming parties in the future at Lalande and the Boathouse repaired ...it sounds like something from Brideshead Stephanie and so magical😘😘😘@vitanova I saw Yebo's offering ....it was thin gruel I thought. Something a bit punchier would be just the ticket...bring it on Baby I say.

as per Beccky 2 c's quote.... The world of gossip and pot stirring seem to be tying themselves up in knots again and 2.0 has gone MIA just as old Clucky Clarrie B was about to get it's comeuppance once and for all. These persons really are the pond scum of life(and "buzzkills"). This person should come with a translater if she is expecting any of this to make sense to the oldies who are following....if you want to get a message out there you have to be clear and precise other wise everyone will just think you are to be avoided or ignored, which doesn't really help their cause, whatever that may be... she or is he is half cocked..something seriously wrong with this mentality...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She certainly was touchy about the man hand references, sending phi phi or other Dump crew member straight to the cd comment section to gush about Fannys long fingers.creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She just wants the money and she doesn’t give a duck about fixing things. She wants to impress people with what she buys or her vacations because she doesn’t have anything else to impress them with. She’s gross.

All the videos she liked doing are her lowest views. Face it. She sucks at decorating. She sucks at styling herself. She sucks at men in general. She sucked as a singer. She sucked at working. She sucks at gardening. I’ve never seen her draw. She can maybe sew a little. She seems to know how to cook, but her taste sucks. She sucks at cleaning. She sucks at organization. She’s good at flattery and getting other people to do tit for her.

I tuned in because I thought she was actually doing renovations. It was all a scam to get on tv to get attention. She’s not rising to the level of support she has received and it’s pitiful.
Her fanbase has completely changed from the beginning, water seeks it's level. Her original fans are here at Tattle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Has anyone else been sent an email with UPDATED PATREON POLICY…..
Those brighter than me might check out the wording…..pls…
Look out Fanny. Patreon have ethics…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m aware that pointing the finger is a sure fire way to bring paranoia and upset to these threads and we’re better than Fannys friends so I’m gonna keep my powder dry. Imo these two posts, inc why certain people have been named, make perfect sense. They are a attempt at being cryptic, when you know you know. Never underestimate a ADHD brain that is blessed with the ability to hyper focus - it’s a super power.

I’m here in the background joining all of the dots and gathering the evidence. There’s lots of ways to catch a monkey (or several) 🐒

Anyways, I have zero attention span and it takes a lot to keep my attention, sorry Beccky but I’m bored of you now. ‘Twas fun - ta-ta X
I personally don't think that they were in any way cryptic, they just spelt names wrongly - 100% on purpose! At the end of the day, they then just tipped over the edge into total nonsensical, drunken ravings!
I have a feeling that Michael Potts is behind all of it myself as he is now permanently based at the HMN and obviously, late night drinking adds fuel to the fire too! Whatever, Mr. Potts, just grow up at long last please, would be my advice to him! 😵 :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain radiator covers? why and won't it impede the actual.heat you are trying to out into the room? And what's wrong with the plain radiator? I could see possibly in a grand room but a bathroom
Rather than putting in covers and therefore lessening the heat in the rooms, she could have used that extra money for radiators that were more in keeping with the age of the chateau.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She cannot do a successful travel channel on its own. She screws up facts, cannot interview people or visit anywhere without making it all about herself and what she wants at her Dump, Dan is at his crispy castle doing YouTube so no camera man, Phi Phi snorts, guffaws, and interrupts every video with his incessant vapid comments, Fanny was too consumed with trying to flash the camera instead of taking decent footage, Ollie has his home in Spain to deal with, she will not give up chateau diy ( for however long that lasts). She does no research beyond Wikipedia and reading pamphlets to viewers.

She is boring. She has worn out the chateau verse with her grifting for free visits.

Ollie has already been taken off the channel as an equal travel companion. Fanny only has visits to chateaus on her grand tour of Europe.

There are dozens of YouTubers who do high quality travel channel content. Her travel channel is a vanity channel offshoot of cd. It cannot generate enough income to pay for her and Snorts to travel and play. And Fanny wants to go in luxury.

And Patrons would drop like flies if F4F was openly traveling for a travel channel. Why pay to fix her Dump if that is openly not her passion?

Even if she quit cd, today, her legal and tax issues involving the past and current use of the Association do not go away. And she cannot lose the YouTube income off the cd channel. The cd channel funnels business to the B and B, income from ads, and contributes to pay Nutty, Maria, etc. and pays for food and fannys living expenses.

And without cd, the crap unwrapped channel goes away, and she loses hundreds of gifts, food items, and charity write off and beneficial transactions. And Snorts loses income and money to buy crap.

She also has several former Dump members who have their own youtube presence that intertwines with cd. And she benefits from that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.