The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brace yourselves tartlets Baconater is back on patreon comments. They truly are an olive short of a pizza:

Beccky Nater
42min
Thanks for 2 days of excellent footage Stephanie . First your immensely informative update and then yesterday's Day in the Life of Lalande was a veritable "tour de force" and so like the videos you did back in 2020. It really is a treat the day these vids come in and my TV gets sidelined. The world of gossip and pot stirring seem to be tying themselves up in knots again and 2.0 has gone MIA just as old Clucky Clarrie B was about to get it's comeuppance once and for all. These persons really are the pond scum of life(and "buzzkills"). TTTFN lovely Lalande Crew keep up the great work you are the "shizzle"🥲🥰🥰🥲🥰🤩😘😘😘

Beccky Nater

11min
Swimming parties in the future at Lalande and the Boathouse repaired ...it sounds like something from Brideshead Stephanie and so magical😘😘😘@vitanova I saw Yebo's offering ....it was thin gruel I thought. Something a bit punchier would be just the ticket...bring it on Baby I say.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I expect @Iolair can expand on this but, as I understand it, in Egyptian times they had this little crochet hook thingy that they shoved up the nose wiggled it about the hey-presto brain on a stick. I've seen The Mummy, big Hollywood blockbuster, so it must be true 🤣🤣🤣
I did a report on mummification in the 4th grade. We had to write all of our research on notecards and reference the citations. Anyway that is what I learned to from my resources…. Likely the Encyclopedia and a couple of books for 9-yo from the library!

Reactions: 11
these were the plans given to Amoury for the big room panels. Which do not and will never fit even with the little designer helping.
Those panels have been moved to the workshop, then outdoors to be sprayed for little beasts…..then back in the workshop, then into the grand salon to acclimatise and now where are they? They have holes in them and lots of plaster missing.
And Fanny’s boudoir. Heating must go up through the cracks . She says she likes to live with things to see how the light falls and to get ideas….
I have an idea …… get up in the morning, stop telling lies and get a manager.

The comments are definitely noticeable as a change of tone…..
Why is she not showing any of the heating and where are all the vans? Focusing all that energy on one radiator cover.
indeed...not much is seen on that heatingproject...it must be a sloppy one...done on the cheap...just replacing some radiators and a new boiler......which wont solve her heatingproblem...i am sure of that...

Reactions: 23
it's rather optimistic to assume that the accumulated Patreon funds are still in the account. I'm beginning to suspect that they aren't which could explain the delays in getting anything done. I wonder if they will be used to pay taxes, fines etc? We all need to remember what and who we're dealing with here.
And the heating bill… knocked off radiation’s. Existing pipe work…. 2-3 months work Nathan said….. £300 thousand. HOW?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
indeed...not much is seen on that heatingproject...it must be a sloppy one...done on the cheap...just replacing some radiators and a new boiler......which wont solve her heatingproblem...i am sure of that...
I believe she has spent tops 20-30k on new boiler and radiators that is it. It is running off the old pipe work so not the heating system she tried to dupe people into thinking would be 300k. If she was having a new system all the floors would be up, pipes recessed into wall etc etc. It is another band aid and to give the illusion of a massive spend when it really isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No normal person would live with a room looking like this for more than a few weeks. It is at least 2 years since she recklessly knocked the wall down to let in more light. I think it’s more than light that she’s let in to that shithole. She is totally insane Oh Christies I hope you all shrivel with embarrassment every time you see the delightful surroundings that your tastemaker lives in every day.

PS What is a shizzle?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Phi Phi is on his way out....i guess he feels it coming though...no strings attached....just hire a huge truck....dump all that crap , rundown sofas..ladies desk, sidetables...dressup dresses..crystal .and porcelaine in it...and off...on its way to Maastricht...i dont have the feeling his parents want to see that truck in the street.... 🙄

But if she throws him out...she has to pay....otherwise hell will break loose...i have the feeling its a nasty piece of tit...that ladies maid..
I think he'll be deeply hurt, then sullen, then the resentment will set it and he'll go for the throat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Brace yourselves tartlets Baconater is back on patreon comments. They truly are an olive short of a pizza:

Beccky Nater
42min
Thanks for 2 days of excellent footage Stephanie . First your immensely informative update and then yesterday's Day in the Life of Lalande was a veritable "tour de force" and so like the videos you did back in 2020. It really is a treat the day these vids come in and my TV gets sidelined. The world of gossip and pot stirring seem to be tying themselves up in knots again and 2.0 has gone MIA just as old Clucky Clarrie B was about to get it's comeuppance once and for all. These persons really are the pond scum of life(and "buzzkills"). TTTFN lovely Lalande Crew keep up the great work you are the "shizzle"🥲🥰🥰🥲🥰🤩😘😘😘

Beccky Nater
11min
Swimming parties in the future at Lalande and the Boathouse repaired ...it sounds like something from Brideshead Stephanie and so magical😘😘😘@vitanova I saw Yebo's offering ....it was thin gruel I thought. Something a bit punchier would be just the ticket...bring it on Baby I say.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I believe she has spent tops 20-30k on new boiler and radiators that is it. It is running off the old pipe work so not the heating system she tried to dupe people into thinking would be 300k. If she was having a new system all the floors would be up, pipes recessed into wall etc etc. It is another band aid and to give the illusion of a massive spend when it really isn't.
exactly...smoke and mirrors.... 🙄 and very obvious....she isnt showing anything..just things she knows wont be questioned..chickens. garden..food....and her hysterical self..offcourse....

• Heart
In today's episode of "Karma's gonn' get yo ass"...

We travelled back in time, to 4 months ago, when SJ gave the last "first of the month Patreon Update"
In hindsight, this video is very interesting.

Let's make it a contest:

1. How many lies do you spot?
2. How many hair tucks do you spot?
3. What is your favourite lie of this batch?

click here.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1949444

View attachment 1949439
Yesterday's flog 👆
9/20/21 👇
Sep 20, 2021

The sun glasses that were included in the gift grab today was product placement. Philip, you are wrong. That is product placement and should be disclosed. Not past off as a generous gift from fans by the name of Cyril and Dayne. This eyeglass frame company should be disappointed with the sad promotion. Nutti, began following this company on IG recently.

cyrilanddayne.com

Cyril & Dayne
HANDMADE EYEWEAR, Optical , FRENCH EYEWEAR, ITALIAN EYEWEAR, SUNGLASSES, EYEWEAR, LUXURY EYEWEAR, FINE EYEWEAR, Mazzucchelli, glasses, cyril & dayne,

From today's live chat...
blood honey is this an advert?
Philip Janssen @blood honey Nope! We just really love the sunglass they chose for us!
A turd is still brown, even through rose colored glasses...

• Haha

Beccky Nater
42min

Beccky Nater
11min

I just love it, couldn't sabotage Fanny's Patreon better myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
ah but it will be a massive spend once everyone has taken their cut, won't it Beccy?

• Haha
In today's episode of "Karma's gonn' get yo ass"...

We travelled back in time, to 4 months ago, when SJ gave the last "first of the month Patreon Update"
In hindsight, this video is very interesting.

Let's make it a contest:

1. How many lies do you spot?
2. How many hair tucks do you spot?
3. What is your favourite lie of this batch?

View attachment 1950050
pff i really couldnt watch....i did noticed she covered the stain on that sofa... 🙄 when you know you are lied to...why bother...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Beccky Nater
42min
Thanks for 2 days of excellent footage Stephanie . First your immensely informative update and then yesterday's Day in the Life of Lalande was a veritable "tour de force" and so like the videos you did back in 2020. It really is a treat the day these vids come in and my TV gets sidelined. The world of gossip and pot stirring seem to be tying themselves up in knots again and 2.0 has gone MIA just as old Clucky Clarrie B was about to get it's comeuppance once and for all. These persons really are the pond scum of life(and "buzzkills"). TTTFN lovely Lalande Crew keep
Im not English but Mr Valley said that the word comeuppance is not often used and not by young people. I might be wrong or forgetful, but wasn’t it Isabel6541 who used it a lot? If I’m wrong I apologise!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Kathy asked me to share this. She thought one of our TL geniuses might find this new information interesting.

Note to SJ - don't forget France expects to collect tax on the earnings....as you are a legal resident.
Note to Ollie - don't forget Spain expects to collect tax on the earnings... as you are are legal resident of Spain
Both countries global tax earning, interest, inheritance etc. Busy accountants 😌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.