The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's interesting to me is that you never see their Eldest son. Wouldn't he be closer in age to Stephanie? Everyone mentions him but Stephanie and he NEVER visits. Very odd. Someone in that family knows what's going on.
Yes, that is interesting. As he has a family, you would think they would enjoy going to France to visit his brother and cousin. The only time we have seen him there was at IJ and Percy's wedding. I imagine he's a lot more intelligent than his brother and cousin and he probably has insight into what goes on there.

Reactions: 18
So, has Stephanie Jarvis changed the wording on Patreon again?
This might have been covered earlier and I may have missed it but there's no mention of the Association so I'm wondering if that has been disbanded

Reactions: 29
I think that Fanny squandered most of the money.
Wages (Amaury, Natty, Dan, Snorts, Pavlina, Davy certainly didn't work for peanuts,), expensive trips, frantic shopping at auctions, expensive hotels, designer clothes.....

Reactions: 31
Snorty likes the idea of an attic apartment because he'd claim it for himself. His own little sanctuary up in the attic (similar to Quasimodo).
they then had pasta again for the evening meal...this was posted against wrong comment but you get the gist.
I know it is speculated that Gerald is the baconator but this post doesn’t sound like someone his age. Much younger just speculating.
Gerry can just about string a sentence together in English so not sure how much French he would know... I don't think he's an emoji type either and our Baconater just loves them... sometimes less is more..

Reactions: 21
It's interesting how there's been an uptick in nasties activity since they started sponsoring her... maybe they need to be made aware of what she's using it for...
On the other hand what sponser wants to put their name to a channel that has such malicious, nasty, foul mouthed followers.
---

Assume Kevin the Carpenter is the new worker Fanny mentioned who doesn't want to be shown on camera. Smart guy!
I don't get it.... why would you have old unfinished jobs finished off when the structure of the building is unsafe... it doesn't make any sense...
---

Personally, I think she/he is being awarded far too much attention... they are frustrated that they can't voice themselves on TL so are using the comments section. They will be do the undoing of the CD's if they carry on. Like they keep saying themselves, scroll on..

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
This might have been covered earlier and I may have missed it but there's no mention of the Association so I'm wondering if that has been disbandedView attachment 1949052
I noticed that, too. As much as we discuss the Association on here, I would think one of SJ’s fake account commenters would say it had been disbanded if that’s what has happened…just to shut us up, if nothing else! But no one has ever said the Association no longer exists. So, I’m going to assume the Association is still in place until we see or hear otherwise.

Reactions: 26
This might have been covered earlier and I may have missed it but there's no mention of the Association so I'm wondering if that has been disbandedView attachment 1949052
No this is just her blurb. The association thing was on another page in Patreon. I think under the different levels.

Reactions: 21
No this is just her blurb. The association thing was on another page in Patreon. I think under the different levels.
Oh yes, thank you!

@Yebo …its definitely on her Patreon page if you look at the membership tiers…it’s in writing!

Reactions: 25
This statement registers fairly high on the Bullshitometer when you think of the dodgy vintners whose service is only available in the US and which does not have a great reputation (I’m being generous). I know Stephanie’s viewership is probably more America-centric than anywhere else but I found/find it ridiculous and absolute feckwittery that she took the filthy lucre for a servicethat not only all fans, supporters, whatever want to call them are able to hook up but she herself can’t use.

F

Cracks me up. If he's such a fantastic Master Carpenter, then why were his order books in the UK not overflowing with expensive custom made commission jobs.

Reactions: 29
Sean also has his own vlog . . . Sean's World.

We find Billy's vlogs entertaining and instructive.
I like watching Billy too. I like the way he does everything properly. He is renovating the convent using YouTube money but does he have an idea how the kitchen is going to used and by whom? I might have missed it

Reactions: 16

Philip Janssen's love of legos, provided Chateau de Lalande with past YT accounts...

MK-L-H

JC Frontenac

The Duchess of Couteau

The Duchess

Remember Real Aiglon???

Real Aiglon

Reactions: 30
“Her times lines are as fluid as her boyfriend”

Now there’s a good thread title!

Reactions: 37
I like watching Billy too. I like the way he does everything properly. He is renovating the convent using YouTube money but does he have an idea how the kitchen is going to used and by whom? I might have missed it
He is doing it up in keeping with the age of the building but with the feel of a large family kitchen. He has beautiful travertine, hexagonal tiles with slate inserts already on site and is going to have freestanding furniture. I thought I’d better answer incase Caroline Gooder isn’t a fan

I agree.
He does do everything properly and he has been a bit elusive about who will use it but he drops little hints.
Billy is quite shrewd I think, and likes to keep his cards close to his chest.

Getting back to Steph.
It's ironic how she was brought up in a 'big house' in which her parents and their staff cared for paying 'guests'.
Here she is, thirty odd years down the track, living in a 'big house' doing something that in a way is not dissimilar . . . running a house for paying guests.

Reactions: 19
Wasting time, resources and money is Stephanie’s oxygen.

(The radiator cover in the overdone, blingtastic downstairs loo might be a work of art but it’s another example of rubbish proportions.)

Reactions: 19
He has an idea but hasn’t shared it.
I think they are going to convert the convent into a luxury home.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.