The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG..... I come back from lunch with my hubby and we are up to page 21 ! :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
From the CD vlog…no, Tracy, we’re not getting tired of Stephanie harping on Philip! We’re hoping it’s just the beginning of the Selmarization process…that’s where Stephanie sidelines someone in preparation for the eventual discard. We’ve seen it again and again.

View attachment 1948547
Yep. Phillip is in the devaluation stage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
From todays cd video:

Fanny has so much Botox and filler in her face, she looks embalmed. She has so much filler jammed in her face that she can barely open her eyes. Has she had some laser treatment or chemical peel that caused her face to look red?

Anne Marie may be in on the grift but he cannot hide that he is fed up. He held his frustration in check as 26 year old Snorts proceeded to recommend alterations to Armoir‘s radiator cover design……..later on the video we find out Armoir did not use Snorts suggestions and made the cover accorfing to his original plans. He is a good craftsman with wood.

Have you noticed Snorts always has to suggest alterations to every plan or suggest a new piece of furniture, china, etc, to purchase?

I know ocd cuz is unhappy losing the majority of his pristine workspace.

Molly the dog looks happy.
Snorts peaches and tuna combo is not appealing to me. How does the Dump crew eat the crap he fixes?

Kudos to Fanny for getting the attic window repaired after only waiting 17 years. She is on top of the restoration of the Dump, y’all. That girl can focus. The attic is still full of junk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
OMG..... I come back from lunch with my hubby and we are up to page 21 ! :oops:
I can’t keep up, but the fact that I’m trying to, has me worried about myself. 😁 🤪😵 I’m scrolling so fast I don’t really understand what I’m reading. People are keeping lists of all kinds of stuff and pulling them out of their pockets like it’s nothing! I’m starting to realize this is serious business for a few of us haters and hags. It’s intriguing to me, and definitely entertaining, but whatever happens to SJ and her gang doesn’t have much bearing on my life. I don’t like her and her b.s. but I’ve never parted with a dollar to help her, so no “real” axe to grind. I dislike threats coming from any direction, so I’m hoping all that just STOPS. I love the humor though—some of you are incredibly funny, and that, I hope, keeps going!:m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
From todays cd video:

Fanny has so much Botox and filler in her face, she looks embalmed. She has so much filler jammed in her face that she can barely open her eyes. Has she had some laser treatment or chemical peel that caused her face to look red?

Anne Marie may be in on the grift but he cannot hide that he is fed up. He held his frustration in check as 26 year old Snorts proceeded to recommend alterations to Armoir‘s radiator cover design……..later on the video we find out Armoir did not use Snorts suggestions and made the cover accorfing to his original plans. He is a good craftsman with wood.

Have you noticed Snorts always has to suggest alterations to every plan or suggest a new piece of furniture, china, etc, to purchase?

Snorts peaches and tuna combo is not appealing to me. How does the Dump crew eat the crap he fixes?

Kudos to Fanny for getting the attic window repaired after only waiting 17 years. She is on top of the restoration of the Dump, y’all. That girl can focus. The attic is still full of junk.
That red is caused by stress and discomfort brought on by being in the hot seat. 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On one of our many visits going back home, husband and I wanted to have a little mini getaway so we stayed at a beautiful property in the Dordogne. This was back in 2006
The owners, husband and wife, had just bought their property a few months before. The property was in acceptable condition for guests, they cooked the food using produce from the garden, the rooms were clean... But there was definitely work to be done. The husband was up at dawn and was still working into the evening. The wife, was right with him, in between cooking delectable meals.

I looked up the chateau a few years ago and they were doing quite well, the property looked better and they were doing car shows and weddings... They updated the central courtyard between the buildings, landscaping was well manicured... The natural lake with papyrus looked cleaned and healthy... They installed a beautiful terrace/patio with a covered outdoor bar.

I just looked up their property a few minutes ago and it is 4 stars fabulous!
Gorgeous pool, the 17 rooms are chic, onsite restaurant with chef, onsite bar, a library, business center, the grounds are stunning. They still do car shows, weddings, now they have themed getaways.
Go check it out. It is a beautiful property and the area is gorgeous. I highly recommend.
La Villa Romaine
SJ bought her property the year before they did...
What a wastrel...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

🐒💨

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yep. Phillip is in the devaluation stage.
Philip, are you there? Can you hear me? Listen, I’m sorry if I implied that you’re prettier in drag—it’s true, but also, Ewww, Philip. Anyway, I need to warn you about something: I don’t know what she’s been feeding you, but DO NOT eat anything other than cat food or dog kibble! You think I’m kidding? Anything else is poison to a hedgehog!

1676006136569.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure about anyone else but I'm still waiting to find out more about Phillipa's underage sex allegation that was made a while ago. If that's true Phillipa won't be doing any international travel for a while!
As would I, also because it seems to be the source of much anger towards me. To be clear: there was no allegation to begin with. All I did was remind Philip Janssen of the age of consent and by doing so giving him a chance to elaborate himself about at possible ghost from the past. He obviously did not take the bait, but a lot of people here assumed the worst anyway and created their own story of what I meant by my remark. I guess their dislike of the guy instantly lead their thoughts towards a conclusion I nor actual facts can back up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
From todays cd video:

Botox you say???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
SJ bought her property the year before they did...
What a wastrel...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I looked it up and its beautiful. Would love to go there.
When you consider all the bloody money that cow has been given over the years and her Chateau looks like a tumble down ruin --- inside and out !!!!
Why can't the people who give her money see this???
---

Botox you say???
Oh dear ...... they put the needle in backwards!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
CD was made to look like it was all on 1 day (+plus some footage in the workshop, but footage was filmed on atleast 5 (probably 6) separate days. The clothes are slightly different. I feel like Inspector Clouseau watching these vlogs.
  1. Radiator discussion in the workshop. Fanny says 'Let me take you back a few days', actually means 'Let me take you back 3 months ago'
  2. Initial radiator discussion in the bathroom
  3. Natti's birthday & family leaving
  4. Walk in the garden
  5. Walk in Bonne Maman & attic
  6. Installation Discussion in the Bathroom
  7. Getting hair done & dinner
Natti's birthday & Family leaving - Snorty was wearing a gillet (but no scarf) to say goodbye

Walk in the Garden - Snorty is now wearing a long coat (they were already outside and dressed for outside weather so why would he go back inside and get a different coat?)

Walk in Bonne Maman & Attic - Snorty now wearing a different scarf

Discussion in the Bathroom - Cuz says he has to go and change to take family to airport, but
Dinner - Cuz is wearing the same hoodie he was wearing before changing to go to the airport (but he'd apparently just returned from the airport in time for dinner).

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30
CD was made to look like it was all on 1 day (+plus some footage in the workshop, but footage was filmed on atleast 5 (probably 6) separate days. The clothes are slightly different. I feel like Inspector Clouseau watching these vlogs.
  1. Radiator discussion in the workshop. Fanny says 'Let me take you back a few days', actually means 'Let me take you back 3 months ago'
  2. Initial radiator discussion in the bathroom
  3. Natti's birthday & family leaving
  4. Walk in the garden
  5. Walk in Bonne Maman & attic
  6. Installation Discussion in the Bathroom
  7. Getting hair done & dinner
Natti's birthday & Family leaving - Snorty was wearing a gillet (but no scarf) to say goodbye

Walk in the Garden - Snorty is now wearing a long coat (they were already outside and dressed for outside weather so why would he go back inside and get a different coat?)

Walk in Bonne Maman & Attic - Snorty now wearing a different scarf

Discussion in the Bathroom - Cuz says he has to go and change to take family to airport, but
Dinner - Cuz is wearing the same hoodie he was wearing before changing to go to the airport (but he'd apparently just returned from the airport in time for dinner).
This is as good as spot the 'continuity problems' in films and tv programs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Compare what Chateau de la Ferte accomplished in 2022 vs. Fanny in the past 18 years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Discussion in the Bathroom
While that load of rubbish was going on I was looking at that wallpaper.
Now , I know its very expensive but it looks like crap there ...... it really needs to be on one big long wall to look good.
That bathroom is so claustrophobic and blue !
I can see the seams too. If you can buy that sort of $$$ paper - then get a professional to put it up !
Oh...... I do not like the white skirting either.
Just call me Sister Pekey Parish ! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Natti and her family seem very close, which is lovely. I'm sure it was sad for them to say goodbye, but I'm confused about something.
How did 3 grown women, who have been away for 3 months, including over Christmas, and travelling around Europe, all fit in that hatchback car, along with their luggage? Is the car boot a tardis? Three large suitcases, carry-on bags, purses, gifts & souvenirs to take home plus 3 ladies in winter clothing stuffed in the back seat. I readily admit that I'm a terrible packer and always over-pack, but I do know that packing warm clothes for a winter vacation always takes up more space than packing for a summer vacation. It doesn't make sense to me.

Also, Natti - next time, give the front seat to your mother. You don't need to always be hanging off of Amuary. It reeks of desperation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1948101
Holly M
58 minutes ago
Crappy mdf is all i and most people can afford Phillip.

View attachment 1948102
The Chateau Diaries
50 minutes ago
It's all I've ever had in my life so far, too! But I'm loving these new ones :)

Holly M
45 minutes ago
@The Chateau Diaries just came over abit tone deaf in your comments I'm afraid, half of us can't even afford to put the heating on in the UK at the mo. Maybe it was just abit lost in translation xx

View attachment 1948110
Julie Chave
35 minutes ago (edited)
The diaries is about fixing things for the longterm and in a historic manner, the word crappy was not the best, he tried different descriptions that were better, but the wood was an off cut, which is cheaper than MDT and a much better product. If you are finding paying for heating too much, and you do not find this pure escapism perhaps give watching a miss for a bit.

Well isn't Ms Chave a little ray of sunshine!
talk down.jpg

---

Can someone explain radiator covers? why and won't it impede the actual.heat you are trying to out into the room? And what's wrong with the plain radiator? I could see possibly in a grand room but a bathroom
A pretty looking dust trap that serves no purpose, that is a radiator cover. Mr Spratt said they'd have been better with cast iron radiators as for a place that size they will hold the heat better. It's not like money's an issue is it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.