The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny, you're not the only person who keeps lists. Some suspected past alias's include:
Diana Elizabeth Bashford
Hope Diamond
Gerda Vd Westhuizen
Cynthia Lambert
Vautier Christophe
LaReyne
Lisa LaRose
Carol Weaver
Anthony Lewis Churchill
Rosie Hugh
Myra Patton
Caroline Jobeno
Diana Hodgett
Julia Cobb
Luke Hartman
Julie Chave
Colleen Cox
Penny Howard
Annette Sharrock
Jenny Willow
Jacqueline Reynolds
Lisa Akinlabi
Frank Gyori
smolpuppyo'love
Beefrench
Hollar Girl
Deborah Hanson
Rosie Hugh
Sarah Yates
Jetje goes Dutch
Hope Diamond as in THE hope diamond.

Jetje goes Dutch is familiar.
I've seen that name on other vlogs live streams

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yikes, I was scrolling so fast to catch up I thought the original post said PJ was being mean to Annalise, not Anne Marie. One thousand pardons.
I stand by my point, though. I think that's what happed to Cara Winsor Hehir, who showed up as a volunteer looking forward to "brushing her teeth in champagne", dancing in the kitchen, and was probably made to clean toilets. We saw her sitting in the kitchen alone while Jarvis addressed her icily. She suddenly found she had to go home early.
I saw Cara commented recently on something, but I can't find the post (may have been on Ollie's channel).

I did notice on the Patreon comments there were 164 comments, but can only load 114 comments - what happened to the missing 50 comments? Is Fanny deleting negative Patreon questions/comments? The Bacon-nator is all over the comments. Not a good look for Fanny's loyal followers.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does Beccky Nater not realize there is NO lake, it's done, its gone!!! The lake died along with the fish when Stephanie drained the... DAMN LAKE!
Beccky Nater doesn't know her 🍑 from her elbow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know Japan and China are very different… My oldest son went on a 12 day school trip to China back in 2017. It was a wonderful once in a lifetime trip. He’s a handsome 6’5” fella and got surrounded and filmed everywhere they went. I have amazing videos of it. He really did well in his Chinese classes the past several years and could understand what they were saying about him and talk with them. He ate it up. My middle son went on the same trip in 2019 and had the same experience. Things have changed in the world since then, they are not doing that school trip anymore and my youngest missed out. When we occasionally talk about their trips, I tell them how lucky they were to go when they did.
For some reason large Europeans fascinate many Asian people who don't see them in person often - I must feature in hundreds of peoples holiday snaps. I've been photoed and poked and prodded in many rural areas of Asia - sort of like a sideshow freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
From the CD vlog…no, Tracy, we’re not getting tired of Stephanie harping on Philip! We’re hoping it’s just the beginning of the Selmarization process…that’s where Stephanie sidelines someone in preparation for the eventual discard. We’ve seen it again and again.

77B56E0D-BC47-42CD-A91C-8A8F1AD8EE78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Hope Diamond as in THE hope diamond.

Jetje goes Dutch is familiar.
I've seen that name on other vlogs live streams
I seem to remember some tattler found Jetje’s Facebook or other social media and linked it here. Poor unfortunate soul had not had an easy life and CD was a vicarious way of getting out of the house. I think Cynthia Lambert really exists as well. We’ve seen her social media too, along with her home sale listing. The rest have mostly struck me as created out of whole cloth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They would aggregate some contact details such as MAC address, IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and subnet mask but not credentials that identify a specific user. The great benefit about using Nord is they are not mandated to retain data logs.

From their website . . .

'We are based and operate under the jurisdiction of Panama. There is no mandatory data retention law in Panama so we do not need to store logs which are perfect for a VPN provider.'
Thanks for your input Helen. (y) ☺

Reactions: 10
Surely on some level, Gerry must know what SJ is like - he is somehow so emotionally invested to defend her to the death.
Ditto Nic, Ollie and Potts.
Are they all rescuers - seeing the poor little girl who needs help from herself?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Apologies in advance if the Patreon video was already analyzed but I can’t sleep if I don’t get these thoughts out 🤷‍♀️ so here goes…
But that video was major damage control. Gaslighting.
Every word was convincing at first..yes, things are moving along! I’m hearing words I like such as Lake and heating…it almost seems…sensible.

..and could we have given her the big push to get moving? Is she lulling me back into fandom?

But then, I remembered, she is oh so good at her storytelling. Well played Fanny!

The lake! The frogs! the return of the birds!

Even with permission it might be years or even decades before that area can be cleared and the foundation redone after trees have grown into it.

the heating….still really know nothing about the plan and cost. But sure make some covers. Good use of a builder and master carpenter.

everything else still on hold. Promises promises. Permissions, surveys architects. No details. No specifics. No accounts.

February, another $40k in her account. Shes made more in 5 weeks than many of her patrons make in a year.

the ”Star” of the show does not need another month off to do paperwork. She has admin help already and an accountant. And staff To do everything else. She could keep her fans happy with a curtain or two, paint something…..anything…walk around the guest rooms and fix bits and bobs while talking about Spode!

Or, take a break but pause Patreon then!

She’s losing steam, Fanny fans….the constant pressure to come up with content, keeping up with lies, managing her fake profiles, having to manage complicated projects, having a millennial bf who doesn’t know how to fix anything has got to take its toll. Her whole family and friends is on her payroll. The taxman.

I might actually sleep well tonight.

Ps. Dan, you may actually be able to move into your chateau before Fanny gets anything done.
Isn't she heading to the UAE soon?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m a long way from the honour of naming a thread but here’s one anyways, I’m sure someone can improve upon it:

🧵
Everyone’s on Fanny’s payroll, her family, her friends, her bf, even her fake aliases on Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Surely on some level, Gerry must know what SJ is like - he is somehow so emotionally invested to defend her to the death.
Ditto Nic, Ollie and Potts.
Are they all rescuers - seeing the poor little girl who needs help from herself?
No
Love is blind
Gerry doted on her when she was a baby/child. She doted on him. They both got what they wanted and needed from each other; love, attention, affection. It sounds like they were emotionally neglected, by their parents, and they depended on each other... Hence why they are fiercely loyal to each other.
Not sure what's up with the other 3. The 🐱 can't have been that good...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I seem to remember some tattler found Jetje’s Facebook or other social media and linked it here. Poor unfortunate soul had not had an easy life and CD was a vicarious way of getting out of the house. I think Cynthia Lambert really exists as well. We’ve seen her social media too, along with her home sale listing. The rest have mostly struck me as created out of whole cloth.
I couldn't get over Hope Diamond.
Too silly for words.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay I’m way behind here- worked the last 3 days and haven’t had time to think! Much less read- 😜

So what I caught in the last thread was comments on the CD page I suppose- shared in here- Chloe Hutton- who sounded pretty straight forward in her wishes for the CD to get a plan and stay with it- for Amaury to manage the projects- not piddle around on things that can be bought more economically- that type of thing.

Well that’s using business sense and having a timeline with goals....why is that being “a hater sent from that delusional psycho site”? Or something like that. Didn’t that one get called out as sent over from the hate site?

Obviously they are not seeing anything being accomplished watching CD (and that’s exactly why I read here)- since there is not any progress shown on projects at the HMN. I don’t read here to hear false claims- I think it’s all been spot on. Mostly trying to make sense of what the heck is going on there. The CD vlogs have been about nothing much for the last months....seems to me this gossip site wouldn’t even be a thing- to gossip about her lack of progress- if the CD vlogs HAD content.... but apparently now the content is about that mysterious, ridiculous “hate site”.

It’s just so SJ- don’t look here, look over there!!! 😆 Her pointing a finger at something else- the other 3 are pointing back at her....I think that’s how it goes. 😏

And a question I am forgetting to ask- what about the “YouTube Consultant” or “YT Ambassador” that was to help get the videos on point? Hmmm.... This was mentioned last summer or fall I think.
I figured that was FiFi all along. A title to give him. 😂

Well that’s my 2 cents before this thread is gone. They seem to be going at record speed now- or my life is!!! 😜
Tattle on....👑😍😎
😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.