The Chateau Diaries #214 A middle aged woman and her gay boyfriend shops with money from fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's this?!? It looks like we've got a sparkly new VIP to add to the ranks! CONGRATULATIONS @mrsp67!!! Here are your keys to the VIP lounge! 🗝 🍾🥂🍸🗝❤ @TorontoGWM has already named the next 🧵 , so you'll be up to name the following thread (#216), which at this rate, will be by tomorrow night! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Speaking of new money, I'm still not recovered from the fact that Jarvis spent THOUSANDS of dollars in shipping and lost revenue for a couple hundred bucks worth of auction items. HOW. Dumb as a box of rocks.
Fanny is dumb as a box of rocks, but crazy like a fox.

Reactions: 19
I like Billy too but you are right, he does have a bitchy side.
I won't forget his calling Michael the fairy at the top of their Christmas tree.
[/
Thread 213 moved at lightening speed and Tartlets called out to you twice TorontoGWM to name thread 214, but appears time ran out to start new thread. Suggest you post your thread name now so it’s all lined up for 215 - we’re keen to see it!!
Lol
I was at work, unlike the Floor Scrubber and Gay Twink. Never thought the new thread would come on that quickly. And I do not read Tattle whilst I am working. I have plenty of opportunity but refrain.

As for the title for 215, I posted it a few hours ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Caroline Kaiser
just now
I loved tat you’ve kept the names of the bedrooms to honor the history of the château. You have said that the name of the rooms where your apartment is has been called the “wiliwanka”
Does anyone know what “williwanka” is in reference to? I expect it’s less innocent than this, but I googled it and the result was Willy Wonka. Veruca Salt seems more fitting

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My cats and my students fart with impunity. I know they are sniffers, the evil little buggers.
My dog was scratching yesterday and did a loud fart - but I'm sure he didn't sniff it - he's not that kind of guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Katherine Mason
11min
Is it still in the plans to discuss the accounting from Patreon? I thought you mentioned previously that you would be sharing it with us after the accountants got through it? I'm really interested in seeing how the group in Patreon has made an impact on the Chateau projects

Haven't you been watching the vlogs? Patreon has heavily impacted the clothes and shoes Phi has been buying SJ, the trips, the decorative objects. Duh...

Megan Madaris
11min
What’s a dream destination for you that you still haven’t visited yet but is on your list?

Depends how much money is in the coffers...

---

If everything is stalled why not fix the torn wallpaper in your office or paint or wallpaper all the other rooms that need help? Why wait for surveys and plans etc there is so much more to be done, I know how about those shutters on the outside, put up the Indian thing in the Garden, but mostly fix and paint inside like the kitchen filthy cupboard door . Something just do something
Put up Steve's tiles, work on the attic rooms, yew definitely paint the cabinet in the kitchen with the nasty dirty hand marks, wash the windows,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That’s what I think she is moving toward. Why not have self catered gites.
---

Oooh I forgot about the cleaners & isn’t Pavlina a Gardner?
Yay @mrsp67 is a VIP, at least we know there will be sandwiches in the VIP lounge this Friday night!!

Congrats!
See you there and I'll buy you a Beer, Cocktail and/or Champagne!

1675824589749.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1943086

Lynda Kling
5 hours ago
I watch this, but in the says of too much “ stuff” I’m not sure what you DO with it all...frequently I put gifts right into the donation box....I’m not sure how you’re expected to keep all of this! I know it’s polite to say thank you and move on but the sheer amount of things is crazy!
caroline gooder
47 minutes ago
Stephanie has stated that if the gifts aren't used, then they go to charity. They keep costumes and jewelry for everyone to use for costume parties, for example, and many pieces of art are displayed in the Chateau. One Easter, when a double order of candy was late, they sent it all to charity. Their shop is also for charity, but it is only small amounts of stuff they bought like small sets of china, or things created for the Chateau, like Andie's prints or lavender pillows.

View attachment 1943106
caroline gooder

5 months ago
Giving chocolate to employees, volunteers, quests, friends and even local donations to children have happened per comments. One Easter they had to find several local places to hand out candy.

View attachment 1943134
View attachment 1943074
Why do I get the feeling that Snorty is the charity. Snorty spends his time selling grabeaux items online (ex: ebay, auction houses) and lining his pockets with the proceeds. It keeps Snorty busy and out of Mummy's Fanny's hair and is how Mummy Fanny let's her son earn his spending allowance.
---

I remember last year -or was it the year before?- during advent we went through a thread per a day or two… Good times! 👵🏻
Only difference between now and then is that now there is absolutely nothing 'NOTHING' happening at the shitoo, Fanny is posting fewer vlogs and we aren't in lock-down and tied to our computers 24-7. Yet, here we are now continuing to hold Fanny accountable & keeping ourselves amused, all at the speed of light. Tattlers Rule! 👑

How can you tell the difference between a Tattler and a LieLander? Tattlers move fast!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ha ha! Shutter dogs one of the original aspiration goals for patron monthly targets and my favourite. When I was a patron and had to look up what the hell they were. I did become obsessed. My favourite report back from SJ - a volunteer (painter Andi???) spent hours walking around counting the windows needing said shutter dogs. Never occurred to SJ to do that herself.
And how many years did she live there before Andi took a roundabout...???
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So, what questions do tartlets have for Fanny?

Questions for the Q&A!
Hello lovely people!
Many of you have asked for a Q&A, and I realise it’s been quite a while since we’ve had one, so I’ll answer your questions in the next Patreon video. Please leave your questions in the comment section of this post. I look forward to reading them!
Love,
Stephanie x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did they do a collab with the artist Andi this past Christmas? Another one that hasn't been there in a while. Is Phi phi alienating her from everyone or is she doing that. Super weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So, what questions do tartlets have for Fanny?

Questions for the Q&A!
Hello lovely people!
Many of you have asked for a Q&A, and I realise it’s been quite a while since we’ve had one, so I’ll answer your questions in the next Patreon video. Please leave your questions in the comment section of this post. I look forward to reading them!
Love,
Stephanie x
I am not a Patron, but since Fanny reads here, "WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS?!?" (Since @Luna20 is currently traveling, I'm on it!)
---

I'm a bit confused - when the rain falls where does it run off too? I see a small conduit there, but is that viable? I envision the water building up and seeping in under the door frame.
I thought the very same thing- oh vey, is Dan making a shallow bath tub?!? Is this the "bath" he promised Annaliese? I initially thought, perhaps, the circular center he was dusting off was a drainage gate, but it was just a decorative stone. SMH- I really hope he thought this one through.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow! All of this is so… interesting and ummm… befuddling! From my humble perspective it seems like the locomotive is huge and letting off hissing puffs of hot steam (those that are the ridiculous YouTube heroes and saviours of the Lala brand). The whistle blaring full force but has yet to leave the station! Unless it actually has I’m left behind🤷‍♀️❤🤣🤣.
I think you’re on a different platform @Jules100 than myself and am glad to read all your posts that indicate you have been reasonable and responsibly vigilant💗. OR maybe the wifi on the private VIP jet is stellar and the fuel infinite (just joking). I’m sure at this point Mojo has hired a lifetime of incredible pilots and VIP staff for your disposal.
D6912038-529D-4367-844C-B835BCB2BF19.jpeg

Many thanks @ComtesseRose for a new thread again and again and again and… I’m bracing myself for @TorontoGWM next thread’s title🤣.
BD998349-7C0F-4BD6-942C-F0BE29D5E210.jpeg

• Heart
Questions for the Q&A!
Hello lovely people!
Love,
Stephanie x
Is the garden behind the Chapel dead yet?

Your Mother is looking ill and tired - why are you not looking after her properly?

Will Squirrel ever get a dog ?

Do you think you might get a tattoo and if so - what of ?

Do you have a Fatty Liver ?

When travelling - how much do you buy duty-free ?

Will Gerry and you do a DNA test -- you know, just for fun ?

Does Squirrel Boyfriend get on your wick sometimes?????

Do you have rats at the Chateau?

Do you have a Black Credit Card yet?

and finally ......

Do you know that most people hate your Daddy's paintings ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.