The Chateau Diaries #214 A middle aged woman and her gay boyfriend shops with money from fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ac
Defo English
I believe this man may be Welsh :eek: or at least his mother may have died in Wales. (Nov 6, 2018).

I am sorry for your loss Aiden/ Karema, but that does not excuse your threatening behaviour to You Tubers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Full of Questions I am..... So how long does she think Nati is going to live there? Why not just make an apartment for her and let her live someplace and put in a window later, after all she has a live in Construction person to do it . I think the answer is Nati is NEVER getting an apartment she is living comfortably in bagheads apartment with Amorie... Or maybe they are living in Isabelles fully equipped apartment , why leave that empty???? Gerry only comes for a few days and stays in one of the rooms so he is not getting an apartment. Besides if he moves there when retired who wants to do all those steps, she should be making more ground floor living spaces.. Also for the love of all that is Holy STOP asking about Ian he has moved on and NEVER coming back. Can not one Patreon think of a better question to ask?
The apartment project was never about providing actual homes for Gerry or Nazti. It was about under the table gites for more income that didn’t have to be reported. She currently operates as a chambre d’hôte which is limited to five rooms. Probably why the remaining rooms were never converted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I think it was July to Percy so it doesn’t fit sadly. When was her Marriage to Derek? Do we know?

Can someone confirm?
That was the church blessing, in France there would have been a civil ceremony at an earlier date.

Reactions: 14
Fanny is charismatic. They cannot see through her schemes, because they want so hard to believe in the glamour, the magic, and the charm. They are bewitched by her, by her lifestyle and watch and give money because they also (erroneously) believe Fanny's life is something to aspire to. Because of all this, they refuse to believe that the wool has been pulled over their eyes.
i see it like this....just like Hyacint never would admit to Elizabeth she gave money to Fanny....and was sceemed... 🙄 i see all those grannies talking about her over tea with cucumbersandwiches and scones..using their porcelain with the handpainted periwinkles...:LOL: in their small serviceflats...dreaming about the life Fanny lives....well they would not trade for the world if they knew the full truth...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
F4F attaches Gerry’s name to a new gite she wants to build and lease out for money. She is using Gerry’s name and “ story” of how he will “retire” at the Dump in order to pull on the heartstrings of viewers and Patrons to generate more views and money and to keep people from questioning why she is building new gites/ apartments rather than using Patron funding for renovation or restoration. Fanny is manipulating the narrative by attaching beloved family friend/ brother/ lifelong protector to the project.Gerry isn’t going to live in an apartment at LieLande. It is all smoke and mirrors by Fanny to get what she wants. If the apartment is completed,and Gerry does not move in permanently, it will be explained away by sudden health issues, etc.

F4F is manipulating viewers and Patrons the same way with the Nutty gite/apartment.
The way she constantly manipulates viewers with references to Daddy Derek.

Phi Phi uses frequent references to his grandparents to manipulate viewers and Patrons.

Fanny probably paid for the 2 chandeliers in Mummy’s apartment with Patreon money.
She’s probably had to pay back all the money she spent doing those apartments to rent them out as it was not allowed by rules for the non profit. That’s why she didn’t do anything for a year and a half.

• Heart
  • Wow
She’s probably had to pay back all the money she spent doing those apartments to rent them out as it was not allowed by rules for the non profit. That’s why she didn’t do anything for a year and a half.
there is a limit in France what you can rent out without paying taxes...i thought 5 rooms..and or a few gites..i dont know exactly..she is having a lott more..so she has to pay tax...if she doesnt....time will tell...prove is in the vlogs...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Î think once all the gites/ apartments were ready, the B and B would close and the apartments would be the primary money maker at the Dump.

• Heart
Can't imagine who would want her lifestyle. She's basically created a frat house for middle aged people that is constantly under construction. The noise, the cold, the constant people in and out, lack of privacy and access to bathrooms, cameras in your face...uh...NO THANKS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Good evening my lovely Tartlets & Targents, I've tried to keep up with all the posts in the past few days and finally caught up! A belated thank you to our beloved @ComtesseRose for the fresh new thread ❤ , and a shout out to @LurkingMeg for the title and to @MadameChat for nominating it. Also, congratulations to our newest VIP @TorontoGWM! @Luna20- thank you for letting us know you are okay- stay safe! @Selmar- if that is truly you who posted, welcome and I am sorry if you felt overwhelmed with questions- with everything that is going on, Tattlers are going to question if a person is truly who they say they are on here- no one means any offense.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Phu, you guys are fast moving. Last I saw was page 34 of last thread. That was this morning. I haven't been in a while. Teaching is kicking my butt. Hope you are all well though.
Same!
The last one was gone after I last saw oh 34 too!
Hope you are doing well too! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Î think once all the gites/ apartments were ready, the B and B would close and the apartments would be the primary money maker at the Dump.
That’s what I think she is moving toward. Why not have self catered gites.
---

A chef and a flower arranger and TWO cleaners. lol It's so dumb.
Oooh I forgot about the cleaners & isn’t Pavlina a Gardner?

• Heart
@lyna, who do you think it is?
Hate to say it because I have been defenders but I seriously believe the little clique is led Billy with heavy sprinkles of Michael...
Both have made snarky and antagonistic comments on their vlogs. In a CD vlog I clearly remember Michael making sarcastic remarks about Dick and Angie stealing designs, long before that whole saga came to light, and it was puzzling. Then when Angie was accused of stealing designs I went back to look and that vlog had been edited.
It seems like making disparaging comments would be touché fun for both.
I could be wrong and apologize to them if I am...
But Billy is a bit of a bully and Michael is the type prone to hissy fits, much as I actually like him...

Reactions: 7
Hate to say it because I have been defenders but I seriously believe the little clique is led Billy with heavy sprinkles of Michael...
Both have made snarky and antagonistic comments on their vlogs. In a CD vlog I clearly remember Michael making sarcastic remarks about Dick and Angie stealing designs, long before that whole saga came to light, and it was puzzling. Then when Angie was accused of stealing designs I went back to look and that vlog had been edited.
It seems like making disparaging comments would be touché fun for both.
I could be wrong and apologize to them if I am...
But Billy is a bit of a bully and Michael is the type prone to hissy fits, much as I actually like him...
Billy Is a smart ass, I can see him stirring the pot for sure!

Reactions: 14
Yeah but he has a bitchy side. And I say that with love in my heart..
I like Billy too but you are right, he does have a bitchy side.
I won't forget his calling Michael the fairy at the top of their Christmas tree.

Reactions: 9
Billy Is a smart ass, I can see him stirring the pot for sure!
Between two babies, a wife, a building project, editing and making videos where would he find the time? I don't like him at all but I can't imagine all the stuff on his plate in a day

• Heart
Between two babies, a wife, a building project, editing and making videos where would he find the time? I don't like him at all but I can't imagine all the stuff on his plate in a day
He does get stuff done!

You have just written just how I feel about the whole tit show. It is all so disgusting. I salute you for what you can do in your own world. We all need to follow your example.
Thank you for your kind words but I am by no means an example. There too many who do so much more than I do. But it is true that one drop of water can raise the sea and a pearl necklace is made one bead at a time.
My husband tells me I can't save them all, but so long as my babies are under my watch I just tell him to hold my beer...

I just don't understand how the synchos are so blinded. I don't know who I am more mad at. SJ for the bilking, manipulation, and deceit or the synchos who are hypocrites in the most pernicious way.
I really enjoyed the CD's at first but when I saw what I saw, I was disgusted. The grabeau I can't even watch. The very few times I do I absolutely can't stand it for more than 3 minutes.
And I find it even more disgusting that the gifts are NOT appreciated or valued. FFS to openly admit that they give away gifts??? How can these syncho's be this stupid?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey, I was told so was naming the new thread…214!

😢
Thread 213 moved at lightening speed and Tartlets called out to you twice TorontoGWM to name thread 214, but appears time ran out to start new thread. Suggest you post your thread name now so it’s all lined up for 215 - we’re keen to see it!!

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20230207-171941_Chrome.jpg
Wowzers! I now have NO doubts about the stories we've been told about a certain someones volatile temperament! I did notice his grasp of the English language seemed improved, maybe what's her name typed it out for him.
Thank you to @Just Grift Wood, @KyBourbon, @Summerbaby, @Jules100 & @Le Baiseur for taking the time to explain the situation❤
Hope I didn't forget anyone I've been trying to catch up!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.