The Chateau Diaries #214 A middle aged woman and her gay boyfriend shops with money from fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assuming as true Gerry is Geralding srewob, it is reasonable to assume it likely that the rest of the accounts below are also aliases created by Dump members ( to include family, friends, acquaintances, employees of the Shittelaine).

Tony Haluradiv
2 hours ago
Michael T is a legend...tell him to pop up to Sarasota and to kick in Jules's stupid Tiki hut🤣🤣😉

We must be correct in figuring out some of the Dump crew aliases identities, because they claim we are wrong in guessing who they are :

Geraldine Srewob
3 hours ago
Lovely gifts lovely people... unlike the detractors who are wasting their efforts. (They...the haters have nothing joyful in their lives). This was one of the best unwrapping. The Fab Four 😘😘😘😘

Karema Mastini
2 hours ago
Totally agree and boy are they still lifting their legs on the wrong trees . The haters guesses are ALL wrong, and yes they did say awful things about the Strawbridge children
Their lies and denial is unbelievable . Such a bunch of sociopaths and hypocrites...they honed in on Steph because she radiates joy and positivity...their jealousy is obvious😉

Tony Haluradiv
2 hours ago
@Karema Mastini 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

S Baker
1 hour ago
@Karema Mastini i don’t see any hate comments? Or bashing of children, what?

Camille Haartamu
1 hour ago (edited)
@S Baker she is referring to an internet hate site. It is like a Coffee shop for bullies a meeting place for narcissists and psychopaths and they troll influencers and Chateau owners they are vile. They splurge so much on the hate and then deny it ...they are delusional.
Karema Mastini

1 hour ago
@Camille Haartamu That's the one.
I’ve always been told kids were off limits on here. I know we criticized a lot of parental behavior starting with Busy Izzy but the only thing I remember about the Strawbridge’s younger kids was worry about their weight. I remember it as fearing for their health if they weren’t helped.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think that was the gist of it. I said how much I liked the kids. I think Arthur is adorable and I admire the one on one time D and A spend with them doing things.
I’ve always been told kids were off limits on here. I know we criticized a lot of parental behavior starting with Busy Izzy but the only thing I remember about the Strawbridge’s younger kids was worry about their weight. I remember it as fearing for their health if they weren’t helped.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And on the point of 'being behind on admin', I think it's only fair to ask of Stephanie Jarvis that from now on she is to use the appropriate terminology: it's called cooking the books and I'm sure it will eat up most of her time this month. And then some.
It'll take some cooking! I think she has to try to remember that they will definitely be audited and not by her own auditors who will give her some latitude, they will be being looked at by various official departments who all have their own rules. The tax department, for example has different rules to the Association. Does Stephanie know what 'income' means to the Tax Department and how it differs from Income as far as the Association is concerned? An expense recognised as valid by one may not be recognised as valid by the other and so on and so on. Because there clearly seems to be something going on with the finances she could get herself in one hell of a mess. To be honest, if she is doing the books herself then she can't get a genuine accounting firm to do them. Interesting thing: If Stephanie has breached the rules of the Association by her changing the wording on the Patreon site without a vote from the Patrons, does that mean the Tax Department will look at it and say that she has not followed the rules and therefore the Association is invalid and hence she is presented with a tax bill on all her Patreon earnings? It is interesting that proceeds of crime are taxable. If Stephanie has been receiving the Patreon proceeds into a UK bank account then she will also fall under UK law and the Confiscation of Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 as amended. It could get very tricky for all concerned.
But, bring it on is what I say!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Yep.
When men are posturing they like to use "son" to get their oh so stronger point across...
🐒💨
It’s taken the place of “boy” as the condescending, superior attitude in an argument. Usually, anyway. It also occurs a lot in conversation here as a form of address. Most commonly amongst those in the same peer group. It’s a substitute for bro or dude in that instance. I try to avoid both but don’t always succeed.🥴

Reactions: 13
I see where you are coming from but I will agree to disagree with you Ky.
She saw an opportunity and grabbed it . . . with both hands.
As her mother taught her.. "You're going to the private school grad... doesn't matter you don't know anyone, that's how you meet a wealthy batchelor, now scat"!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
More comments and @Yebo the termiNATER gives you a mention

Beccky Nater
2h
To Jules from Floribama??!🤔 ....another member sends you a snippet from an expat facebook group it means absolutely nothing Sonny. Your time would be better spent getting Mr 2.0 back on the chat with his documents🤓🤓

Jennifer Campbell
2h
Enjoyed the Q&A and the update on projects. Look forward to next week to hear more and to see the ideas for the China pantry. 🥰🥰

Beccky Nater
1h
Is Ian still doing his marvellous Bacon butties at the "Foire". He gives good Craic' does young Ian😘

Tracey and Josh Van Looy
1h
My husband and I (from Australia) both brainstormed some questions as we’ve been patrons for ages. Q. Who ended up with the jaguar? Is it been cared for and restored? (From husband mechanic). Q. Is there any progress on the terrace? Q. Will there be plants , planted at the archway, runway pergola, in mummy’s garden for next season? Q. Are there still thoughts on the swimming pool? Q. Are their original architectural plans for the boathouse at the lake? We love your channel and follow with keen interest. Regards Tracey and josh.

Beccky Nater

2h
To Jules from Floribama??!🤔 ....another member sends you a snippet from an expat facebook group it means absolutely nothing Sonny. Your time would be better spent getting Mr 2.0 back on the chat with his documents🤓🤓
Chloe Hutton
52min
I would like to start this by saying I love CD's and I wish nothing but good for all the La Landers. I have been watching from the beginning and I am very invested in the place and all of you. I do have some nuggets of experience to share. Every person is allowed to ask questions, without being branded as hateful on here, otherwise there is no shared knowledge. I have a wealth of experience in renovating large properties in the UK and France. It takes a great deal of planning and single-mindedness. Many of us have followed Stephanie since the early days when the patreon account was tiny and funding things like lawn mowers.That is no longer the case with nearly forty thousand dollars trickling in monthly, I think there needs to be a professional approach. I was the one who about a year ago said sharing the accounts didn't matter, I still stick by that. I do however, believe showing renovations and progress is important. On the questions for the Q and A a gentleman pointed out how many jobs have been started and never finished. 2022 was, as Stephanie stated, the year to finish jobs and not start new ones. None of the jobs were finished and new ones were started. I would go further and say the Chateau is in a worse state of repair than when the Chateau Diaries started, because jobs have been started with great gusto and then left. Stephanie's boudoir, the apartments, the Grand Salon. It is also harder to find contractors who will take on half finished work. It was clear to me when the Egypt guy(sorry don't remember his name) took photos of Stephanie in the yellow dress, that the structure was not sound, the ceilings were propped up then. Michael Potts also pointed out structural issues way back in a vlog. I imagine poor Stephanie is pulled in many directions, that is why I believe it is time to get a project manager. It is ludicrous to imagine Amaury can tackle this single handedly. He is paid via patreon and to have him making radiator covers is not a good use of time or money. Buy the radiator covers, it will be cheaper. Make Amaury project manager, his French is excellent and he has the experience and drive to see jobs through in a timely fashion. You need a team of contractors and a timeline. it is not true that French consent drags on, once an application is submitted they have to come back in a set time frame and in my experience they do. It is evident that the relationship with Ian the builder has broken down for whatever reason, these things happen on a big project. Now you need to find someone else, get at least three quotes from contractors and a time frame, then get Amaury to manage it. Give up on adding new windows to the facade, the Chateau is charming because it has evolved. This will allow you to move on quicker, repair the render, a big enough job in itself and shore up the whole structure. Stephanie it is evident the YouTube commitment has grown it is now a full time job. You also say in Q and A you're now dedicating time to admin and the Chateau this month and only doing 1 vlog a week so you can catch up. Can I point out another thing, I love the advent vlogs, but they take up all your time in November, December and then you are now needing January and February to recover! I know they are good revenue makers but they are therefore taking out four months a year when renovation works could be happening. This is another indicator to show that Amuary is needed as Project Manager and he needs a team. I was also shocked in the Q and A to hear you are not re plumbing the heating system but using existing pipe work.I think this maybe a recipe for major issues. You also travel extensively taking more time away. I travel too, but not in the middle of a project you simply can't do it all, again this means you need Amaury to manage. You have the resources, you have your trustworthy cousin, this will allow you to film, travel and do renovations simultaneously. Ultimately, I think this will alleviate a lot of stress and allow you to concentrate on the things you're good at and enjoy. It will also give you epic content - you will not feel swamped from all the responsibility either. They're my constructive suggestions as they are. You can not approach any renovation without a timeframe, plan, of course things move but without an outline plan nothing will ever get achieved. Can I add if a lot of renovations get underway, with travel, antiquing and your charisma Stephanie I predict your channel will grow so much. Love Cxxxx

Beccky Nater
30min
Wow that was a whole novel and a lot to get off one's chest 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Beccky Nater
16min
Chloe that Matthias with the long laundry list of jobs (in his head) was just more than likely a pot stirrer sent over by the online hate support group to derail these wonderful patreon chats . They are sad and delusional

Joyce Hunt
50min
Who is nick and Marie. The lady with the little boy . ? Anton…is that the Marie? I’m confused !!

Beccky Nater
28min
Yes Nick Marie and Antoine...Nick isa co owner they are lovely. And lurging megma' you too are lifting your leg on the wrong stump...go ask 2.00 where he is??

Suzanne Evans
21min
Thank you Stephanie, really enjoyed listening to you and the Q and A, so many ideas for future videos, I'm so looking forward to watching, it always puts a smile on my face!! X

Sabrina
10min
What a lovely video😍 thank you!!

Beccky Nater
8min
Would love to see the reno' Steph suggested on that gorgeous pink toile room and the bathroom. It all sounds very doable. To yebo you again could not be more wrong and actually are possibly creating a tissue of lies there, so back off. Did perhaps you have a past life as a disgruntled voisine snitching on locals (using concoted stories) to the Milice or Gestapo in wartime France..watch Louis Malle's splendid "Lacombe Lucien" I think you may feature in it🤨🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Do you really think SJ is the other woman? Not that she is not capable... I'm just thinking she couldn't be, because she still has hair.
If she were and I was doing her hair, that gorgon would have no hair left. ANYWHERE! I'd pluck hairs where she didn't know she had hair.
I'm not convinced it's Fanny, but I do believe it's someone he met at the shiteau... and it went on under her watch... I'm sure she drummed into Annalise head how she had no clue, she didn't know, if only she'd seen she would have fired the girl... etc. etc... We rarely see Annalise at the dump these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Beccky Nater
2h

Jennifer Campbell
2h
Enjoyed the Q&A and the update on projects. Look forward to next week to hear more and to see the ideas for the China pantry. 🥰🥰

Beccky Nater
1h
Is Ian still doing his marvellous Bacon butties at the "Foire". He gives good Craic' does young Ian😘

Tracey and Josh Van Looy
1h
My husband and I (from Australia) both brainstormed some questions as we’ve been patrons for ages. Q. Who ended up with the jaguar? Is it been cared for and restored? (From husband mechanic). Q. Is there any progress on the terrace? Q. Will there be plants , planted at the archway, runway pergola, in mummy’s garden for next season? Q. Are there still thoughts on the swimming pool? Q. Are their original architectural plans for the boathouse at the lake? We love your channel and follow with keen interest. Regards Tracey and josh.

Beccky Nater
2h
Chloe Hutton
52min
I would like to start this by saying I love CD's and I wish nothing but good for all the La Landers. I have been watching from the beginning and I am very invested in the place and all of you. I do have some nuggets of experience to share. Every person is allowed to ask questions, without being branded as hateful on here, otherwise there is no shared knowledge. I have a wealth of experience in renovating large properties in the UK and France. It takes a great deal of planning and single-mindedness. Many of us have followed Stephanie since the early days when the patreon account was tiny and funding things like lawn mowers.That is no longer the case with nearly forty thousand dollars trickling in monthly, I think there needs to be a professional approach. I was the one who about a year ago said sharing the accounts didn't matter, I still stick by that. I do however, believe showing renovations and progress is important. On the questions for the Q and A a gentleman pointed out how many jobs have been started and never finished. 2022 was, as Stephanie stated, the year to finish jobs and not start new ones. None of the jobs were finished and new ones were started. I would go further and say the Chateau is in a worse state of repair than when the Chateau Diaries started, because jobs have been started with great gusto and then left. Stephanie's boudoir, the apartments, the Grand Salon. It is also harder to find contractors who will take on half finished work. It was clear to me when the Egypt guy(sorry don't remember his name) took photos of Stephanie in the yellow dress, that the structure was not sound, the ceilings were propped up then. Michael Potts also pointed out structural issues way back in a vlog. I imagine poor Stephanie is pulled in many directions, that is why I believe it is time to get a project manager. It is ludicrous to imagine Amaury can tackle this single handedly. He is paid via patreon and to have him making radiator covers is not a good use of time or money. Buy the radiator covers, it will be cheaper. Make Amaury project manager, his French is excellent and he has the experience and drive to see jobs through in a timely fashion. You need a team of contractors and a timeline. it is not true that French consent drags on, once an application is submitted they have to come back in a set time frame and in my experience they do. It is evident that the relationship with Ian the builder has broken down for whatever reason, these things happen on a big project. Now you need to find someone else, get at least three quotes from contractors and a time frame, then get Amaury to manage it. Give up on adding new windows to the facade, the Chateau is charming because it has evolved. This will allow you to move on quicker, repair the render, a big enough job in itself and shore up the whole structure. Stephanie it is evident the YouTube commitment has grown it is now a full time job. You also say in Q and A you're now dedicating time to admin and the Chateau this month and only doing 1 vlog a week so you can catch up. Can I point out another thing, I love the advent vlogs, but they take up all your time in November, December and then you are now needing January and February to recover! I know they are good revenue makers but they are therefore taking out four months a year when renovation works could be happening. This is another indicator to show that Amuary is needed as Project Manager and he needs a team. I was also shocked in the Q and A to hear you are not re plumbing the heating system but using existing pipe work.I think this maybe a recipe for major issues. You also travel extensively taking more time away. I travel too, but not in the middle of a project you simply can't do it all, again this means you need Amaury to manage. You have the resources, you have your trustworthy cousin, this will allow you to film, travel and do renovations simultaneously. Ultimately, I think this will alleviate a lot of stress and allow you to concentrate on the things you're good at and enjoy. It will also give you epic content - you will not feel swamped from all the responsibility either. They're my constructive suggestions as they are. You can not approach any renovation without a timeframe, plan, of course things move but without an outline plan nothing will ever get achieved. Can I add if a lot of renovations get underway, with travel, antiquing and your charisma Stephanie I predict your channel will grow so much. Love Cxxxx

Beccky Nater
30min

Beccky Nater
16min
Chloe that Matthias with the long laundry list of jobs (in his head) was just more than likely a pot stirrer sent over by the online hate support group to derail these wonderful patreon chats . They are sad and delusional

Joyce Hunt
50min
Who is nick and Marie. The lady with the little boy . ? Anton…is that the Marie? I’m confused !!

Beccky Nater
28min
Yes Nick Marie and Antoine...Nick isa co owner they are lovely. And lurging megma' you too are lifting your leg on the wrong stump...go ask 2.00 where he is??

Suzanne Evans
21min
Thank you Stephanie, really enjoyed listening to you and the Q and A, so many ideas for future videos, I'm so looking forward to watching, it always puts a smile on my face!! X

Sabrina
10min

Beccky Nater
8min
Would love to see the reno' Steph suggested on that gorgeous pink toile room and the bathroom. It all sounds very doable. To yebo you again could not be more wrong and actually are possibly creating a tissue of lies there, so back off. Did perhaps you have a past life as a disgruntled voisine snitching on locals (using concoted stories) to the Milice or Gestapo in wartime France..watch Louis Malle's splendid "Lacombe Lucien" I think you may feature in it🤨🤨
I think that I know who this person is on here, but I'll keep it to myself. Is He/She saying that I could not be more wrong about the 'gorgeous pink toile room'? I've never mentioned it before. Very confusing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It'll take some cooking! I think she has to try to remember that they will definitely be audited and not by her own auditors who will give her some latitude, they will be being looked at by various official departments who all have their own rules. The tax department, for example has different rules to the Association. Does Stephanie know what 'income' means to the Tax Department and how it differs from Income as far as the Association is concerned? An expense recognised as valid by one may not be recognised as valid by the other and so on and so on. Because there clearly seems to be something going on with the finances she could get herself in one hell of a mess. To be honest, if she is doing the books herself then she can't get a genuine accounting firm to do them. Interesting thing: If Stephanie has breached the rules of the Association by her changing the wording on the Patreon site without a vote from the Patrons, does that mean the Tax Department will look at it and say that she has not followed the rules and therefore the Association is invalid and hence she is presented with a tax bill on all her Patreon earnings? It is interesting that proceeds of crime are taxable. If Stephanie has been receiving the Patreon proceeds into a UK bank account then she will also fall under UK law and the Confiscation of Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 as amended. It could get very tricky for all concerned.
But, bring it on is what I say!
when you have a complicated situation like her with real estate in several countries....a b and b business....an association...employing people...income coming from several different countries...a chateau with more than one owner... This all makes accounting really difficult...she cant do that herself...i hope for her ...she has a good firm to do all the paperwork for her... with a team of all different experts under one roof...it will cost her a fortune, but is she doesnt it will blow all up in her grifting face...

Something interesting that came up in the video.....she says she cant do all the renovation at the same time...because of the costs?? well she cashed in almost one million...i think it would be possible to do all the work the same time...

or is the money gone??? did she had to pay a huge taxbill...or did she blow it all out of the window on staff, tat, crap and travel??? another reason why she doesnt show the accounts...if she had nothing to hide??? why not show them....

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think that I know who this person is on here, but I'll keep it to myself. Is He/She saying that I could not be more wrong about the 'gorgeous pink toile room'? I've never mentioned it before. Very confusing
What you think TattleNATER is on here? The plot thickens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
when you have a complicated situation like her with real estate in several countries....a b and b business....an association...employing people...income coming from several different countries...a chateau with more than one owner... This all makes accounting really difficult...she cant do that herself...i hope for her ...she has a good firm to do all the paperwork for her... with a team of all different experts under one roof...it will cost her a fortune, but is she doesnt it will blow all up in her grifting face...

Something interesting that came up in the video.....she says she cant do all the renovation at the same time...because of the costs?? well she cashed in almost one million...i think it would be possible to do all the work the same time...

or is the money gone??? did she had to pay a huge taxbill...or did she blow it all out of the window on staff, tat, crap and travel??? another reason why she doesnt show the accounts...if she had nothing to hide??? why not show them....
I said right at the beginning that she needed to deal with International accountants, they have all the experts under the same roof. However, if she has been fiddling with the money then a reputable accounting firm will not accept her as a client unless she 'fixes' it, especially now when she is on the radar of the authorities in the UK, France and South Africa.
---

What you think TattleNATER is on here? The plot thickens
well how would that person come up with my name on here? Slip of the tongue?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I said right at the beginning that she needed to deal with International accountants, they have all the experts under the same roof. However, if she has been fiddling with the money then a reputable accounting firm will not accept her as a client unless she 'fixes' it, especially now when she is on the radar of the authorities in the UK, France and South Africa.
---

well how would that person come up with my name on here? Slip of the tongue?
Oh, they are definitely following on here they have mentioned a few names-but do you mean they are contributing on here?

Reactions: 18
This has nothing to do with FRK. She is not referenced in these posts.

Jules has established Gerry's aliases that he recently used to respond to comments. Most likely any account interacting with his accounts are aliases set up by other Dump crew members or associates. In the past few days, we had been trying to figure out where various accounts originated.

I put the threads of accounts who interacted with Gerry and the threads of the accounts who interacted with accounts that had interacted with Gerry’s as it is likely they are all accounts generAted by the Dump crew.

I simply put all of the comments from the past week onto 3 to 4 posts so the names of involved accounts could be connected and would be easily located ( by Jules, Kathy or any other Tattler mentioned in the comments) if the issue of threats or harrassment came up in the future, especially since many of the comments may be deleted by Fanny at some point. That’s it. Nothing to do with FRK or the bar at the Dump.
Perhaps a list of aliases should be added to the wiki for future reference? Or the comments themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just did a name search for the person and they are no longer here!
It's all becoming a bit of a mind duck and if I don't start doing some work I am going to have to sack myself. I have a tattle addiction problem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Beccky Nater
2h

Jennifer Campbell
2h

Beccky Nater
1h

Tracey and Josh Van Looy
1h

Beccky Nater
2h
Chloe Hutton
52min

Beccky Nater
30min

Beccky Nater
16min

Joyce Hunt
50min

Beccky Nater
28min

Suzanne Evans
21min

Sabrina
10min

Beccky Nater
8min
Sacré bleu! La voix de la raison. Chloe Hutton knows her tit. Bravo ma fille. But the Bacon-nator just jumps on her and calls her a pot stirrer. Beccky Nator is single handedly damaging F4F'S brand beyond recovery. So why isn't the lovely becks being taken down by the CD comment police? It can only mean she is one of them. She's shown another face in her comments to Yebo. She has knowledge of niche French cinema. Not the tartan terror I'd say, but an equally nasty piece of something stuck to the bottom of one's shoe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.