The Chateau Diaries #214 A middle aged woman and her gay boyfriend shops with money from fools.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full of Questions I am..... So how long does she think Nati is going to live there? Why not just make an apartment for her and let her live someplace and put in a window later, after all she has a live in Construction person to do it . I think the answer is Nati is NEVER getting an apartment she is living comfortably in bagheads apartment with Amorie... Or maybe they are living in Isabelles fully equipped apartment , why leave that empty???? Gerry only comes for a few days and stays in one of the rooms so he is not getting an apartment. Besides if he moves there when retired who wants to do all those steps, she should be making more ground floor living spaces.. Also for the love of all that is Holy STOP asking about Ian he has moved on and NEVER coming back. Can not one Patreon think of a better question to ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Jules100 I’m late to the party, but love your YT videos
@Selmar (real or unreal) I do hope you’re well and I did genuinely enjoy many of your solo travel videos with Diesel across France
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo really enjoyed your post about wine etiquette at the table
@ComtesseRose yes, joking aside, there are more pictures of him in drag where you might argue he looks more attractive—and more content!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh no no no! Don’t start 🤣🤣🤣

@Rory I see you moving about… do you want to clarify why? 😆
Ha ha! Shutter dogs one of the original aspiration goals for patron monthly targets and my favourite. When I was a patron and had to look up what the hell they were. I did become obsessed. My favourite report back from SJ - a volunteer (painter Andi???) spent hours walking around counting the windows needing said shutter dogs. Never occurred to SJ to do that herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Props to Manor & Maker. Their new vlog was a breath of fresh air. Wallpapering the dining room from start to finish. No cliffhanger, no slo-mo, no hijinks, no shenanigans, no forced music, no frantic narration.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She has more workers than she can manage for a closed B&B she has what 3 gardeners, a caretaker, a carpenter, a handyman and a decorator.
Oh the decorator is so much more he has memorized the decor, color and furniture of every room.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think s
I think Isabelle was one of the Dump crew trying to identify Clara and was a diversionary tactic to keep some of the focus off of Fanny and place it upon the speculation of who Isabelle was.
..and stop anyone else from Tattle from trying to do it...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So Aidenbora was here as Karema for Tea, who was (understandably) upset by a comment made by NoIAmNotAHorse, saying that their mother took her own life in a similar way. As I recall, many of us agreed that the post was out of line but it sounds as though they have continued to hold on to that.
NoIAmNotA Horse apologised for any offence they had caused Aiden/Karema.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Full of Questions I am..... So how long does she think Nati is going to live there? Why not just make an apartment for her and let her live someplace and put in a window later, after all she has a live in Construction person to do it . I think the answer is Nati is NEVER getting an apartment she is living comfortably in bagheads apartment with Amorie... Or maybe they are living in Isabelles fully equipped apartment , why leave that empty???? Gerry only comes for a few days and stays in one of the rooms so he is not getting an apartment. Besides if he moves there when retired who wants to do all those steps, she should be making more ground floor living spaces.. Also for the love of all that is Holy STOP asking about Ian he has moved on and NEVER coming back. Can not one Patreon think of a better question to ask?
"where are the accounts?" ;) they don't give a tit.

• Heart
Ha ha! Shutter dogs one of the original aspiration goals for patron monthly targets and my favourite. When I was a patron and had to look up what the hell they were. I did become obsessed. My favourite report back from SJ - a volunteer (painter Andi???) spent hours walking around counting the windows needing said shutter dogs. Never occurred to SJ to do that herself.
Truly good times! 🤩

And speaking of fast moving threads, I think the KABOOM thread was one of the fastest ever!! Started and ended in less than 2 days 😂

• Haha
Could the Karema Mastini commenting in the cd comments yesterday be another version of Karema for Tea?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why would anyone want to retire to the middle of nowhere? I’d want to be no more than twenty minutes away from a top notch hospital and all my doctors when I retire. I wouldn’t want to drive hours to go shopping or out to eat somewhere “good”. No thanks.

• Heart
i wonder if Caroline is going to reply... :LOL: Fanny will tell a lott of lies...and derail and delay...so patreons why bother?? we know you wont get one honest answer....;)🙄 it would be nice if her patreons saw the light...not for me...but for them...how is it possible that so many people cant see through her sceem....it puzzles me...
Fanny is charismatic. They cannot see through her schemes, because they want so hard to believe in the glamour, the magic, and the charm. They are bewitched by her, by her lifestyle and watch and give money because they also (erroneously) believe Fanny's life is something to aspire to. Because of all this, they refuse to believe that the wool has been pulled over their eyes.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Mummy undearest was born in 1941

Percy was born in May (5)

not sure what the 6 would represent yet. - any ideas my genius detectives? Maybe the marriage to Derek? or a anniversary
The houses bequeathed to her whilst owning the hospice?
---

indeed....i wouldnt trust that argentinian bully one bit...but hey...when the whole heap is drunk and sleeping in...she must have lotts of opportunity to nick some good stuff......you have to trust your staff...but you must also keep an eye on things yourself...big time...
She doesn't get up early enough to keep an eye on anything! Fanny never says, "I need this, this and that done today", she gets up and says, "What are you doing today"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would anyone want to retire to the middle of nowhere? I’d want to be no more than twenty minutes away from a top notch hospital and all my doctors when I retire. I wouldn’t want to drive hours to go shopping or out to eat somewhere “good”. No thanks.
F4F attaches Gerry’s name to a new gite she wants to build and lease out for money. She is using Gerry’s name and “ story” of how he will “retire” at the Dump in order to pull on the heartstrings of viewers and Patrons to generate more views and money and to keep people from questioning why she is building new gites/ apartments rather than using Patron funding for renovation or restoration. Fanny is manipulating the narrative by attaching beloved family friend/ brother/ lifelong protector to the project.Gerry isn’t going to live in an apartment at LieLande. It is all smoke and mirrors by Fanny to get what she wants. If the apartment is completed,and Gerry does not move in permanently, it will be explained away by sudden health issues, etc.

F4F is manipulating viewers and Patrons the same way with the Nutty gite/apartment.
The way she constantly manipulates viewers with references to Daddy Derek.

Phi Phi uses frequent references to his grandparents to manipulate viewers and Patrons.

Fanny probably paid for the 2 chandeliers in Mummy’s apartment with Patreon money.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Fanny is charismatic. They cannot see through her schemes, because they want so hard to believe in the glamour, the magic, and the charm. They are bewitched by her, by her lifestyle and watch and give money because they also (erroneously) believe Fanny's life is something to aspire to. Because of all this, they refuse to believe that the wool has been pulled over their eyes.
I think a significant portion of the Patrons may be similar to the ones in the video where phi phi led the tour of the Dump during Patron Days. They seem like a nice group of down to earth people who wouldn’t even think to question F4F’s narrative and take her word as gospel and seem a bit intimidated by the Dump.

Reactions: 14
So Aidenbora was here as Karema for Tea, who was (understandably) upset by a comment made by NoIAmNotAHorse, saying that their mother took her own life in a similar way. As I recall, many of us agreed that the post was out of line but it sounds as though they have continued to hold on to that.
NoIAmNotA Horse apologised for any offence they had caused Aiden/Karema.
but then again....if i took a grunge for everybody who made a nasty remark at me...or hurt me in my life...omg..people move on...and dont take life too serious...living with anger and hate must be exhausting....and they say we are the haters?? i dont hate anybody...i wish all those chateau adventurers well...but i hate grifting and lying...if you cannot afford...dont buy...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.