The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I wonder just how much the 4 Baccarat Harcourt 1841 decanters set them back?
Not until you mentioned it I googled it. I assumed 300/piece. 1500 new; 300 used. Either way, unnecessary and ridiculous. The frills come after the house gets fixed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Back in the day, when eBay was new and fun, I was guilty of this. Mr. T Rex referred to it as "Drunk Bay", as I'd have a few martinis and bid on random things (mainly boat stuff). It was always like Christmas when the post arrived with things I did not remember buying (that was when it would take weeks for things to ship)- new stainless hardware, 1/2" teak tongue and groove floor planks, a 12V blender... I was in my 20s and outgrew that phase- but I did get some really good deals, and everything had a functional use.

Confession: I actually LIKE the metal ball cage chandeliers and lamps! They would look fantastic in a minimalist modern setting (white walls, white furniture, hardwood floors- think an upscale Pottery Barn living room, or even the Magnolia farmhouse.) They are wrong for IJ's cluttered room, and Fanny's hodgepodge flat- once again, this showcases Fanny's terrible design choices!
I took a dislike to those cage lights but now you’ve mentioned it I can also imagine them looking good in that kind of setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What is this "Online Harms Bill" Louise Mooney Tunes is crapping on about? Why on Earth would she believe such a law, if passed, would apply outside the USA? Tattle is a British concern. Why does Mooney Tunes think a USA law would be enforceable in the UK or France, or anywhere else not within the confines of the USA's borders? How could any American based law enforcement body even enforce such laws without reciprocal agreements from all the other countries in the world? They'd never have the authority. They'd never even get the authority. The woman's mad! The intelligence bar is set extremely low when it comes to Fanny's fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You’re in luck. I just happen to know a collector willing to pay top dollar, well, euros, but still. They’re in Central France so you can overcharge them senseless on the shipping. Just email…never mind. They delete those instead of reading them. Seriously though, Stuart is very collectible. If you’ve not used them ever then turn them into cash and treat yourself to something.
I bought myself a Baccarat ring when my divorce came through, do you think I could hike up the value and sell it to Phi Phi 😂😂
Edited. I also bought a pair of Lalique earrings when he left, an expensive way of cheering myself up. I’m sure f4f would like those as a valentines present. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What is this "Online Harms Bill" Louise Mooney Tunes is crapping on about? Why on Earth would she believe such a law, if passed, would apply outside the USA? Tattle is a British concern. Why does Mooney Tunes think a USA law would be enforceable in the UK or France, or anywhere else not within the confines of the USA's borders? How could any American based law enforcement body even enforce such laws without reciprocal agreements from all the other countries in the world? They'd never have the authority. They'd never even get the authority. The woman's mad! The intelligence bar is set extremely low when it comes to Fanny's fans.
It's actually a British bill. We have no such bill pending here and we wouldn't refer to it as "Harms." Agree though, how on earth would they enforce that? If Gooder is "harmed" by the opinions of others, maybe she should log off. Can't imagine being that fragile. Government lays out plans to protect users online - BBC News

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I guess Stephanie Jarvis has found the spreadsheet with aliases again and decided to add a few? Funny, as this coincides with information I received last week about new strategies being plotted to battle the negativity that is invading her online empire. She's worried. Really worried.
She if fighting fire with fire! Soooo lalande!

The so called negativity comes from her lack of project completion, snorts, junk shopping & travels. Perhaps doing actual manuel jobs to improve her heap would sent her songs of praise

• Heart
Reactions: 19
:coffee: ;) So...where are we up to here then? Back in Old Blighty one has tried to catch up on grifting vlogs.. It appears to me that some of the 15 of us are beeing outed in comments on CD? You're famous my friends, famous. I myself would naturally sail under cover, Mojo, RIP, would be proud of me.
Lady and the Eunuch are buying plenty of tat, the worst being those hidious lamps.
Eunuch is being filmed pretending to sleep, on the RED pillow that made some of us understand, a year before anyone else,- that he was boning and honing the lady. Mrs Bean is going grey with the frustration that she only has 30 000 subscribers, but at least she has a nice arse. Dan is having visions nobody else can see, and keeps on with the smoke and mirrors. He pretends to be everyone's mate, however he keeps his private life private. Relationships and finances. Wise. Is Anne Marie lusting after the new gardener yet? That sexy french lady, you bet he is. Nati is looking a mess these days, and I bet the novelty has worn off. He could elope and buy a big farm with her. When is Andy Panda the big gay man going to show who he really is...he is a shrewd one. Oliver's wife does not seem very muslim, are you trolls sure about that? If she's left the religion there will be a fatwa on her head, and we don't think Oliver can defend her. He is more a lady than she is. How are the commoners doing, I've not caught up on what the Trotters are up to these days. I should think the wide boys Billy and Ryan are grifting away. I did notice one old tattler blamed me for her feeling the need to leave us, well good riddance of bad rubbish. :ROFLMAO: We did not cry. I bid you all a very jolly Saturday and stay fun in these hard times. :whistle:🍊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes! I know! But then, as with all things, we took it and made it better. :p
And you can keep it 😉😄 My mum always made a trifle for occasions and they were good but not a huge fan myself. So 70's. So Abigail's party darhling. G&T Tone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My recollection is that Hash told her the moisture problems had to be taken care of first, thus the construction of the make-do kitchen sink counter etc etc etc.
And Fanny bragged how much money she's scrounging so Hash designed accordingly... the plans were probably of similar expenditure as the Fleuries'. Except she doesn't have the money. She's spending every single penny on worthless bargains. That's all she can afford after paying for her staff. She tries so hard to impress and appear wealthy but in the end it's nothing but cheap trinkets, Marie Antoinette-style replica furniture and chipped china. When her YouTube career is over there'll be no Christies' chateau sale and grand departure to her Venetian palazzo but two lorries to the Emmaus and thirty to the tip. She'llmove to keep court at the local pub in Islington with her ever faithfull maid Phyllis making up stories of her illustrious past in France to anyone who cares to buy her a pint.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks @Iolair I have just shot espresso through my nostrils. The name Mooney tunes is good. In fact it's great. Chapeau

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rexy....... I would rather watch your Aunt Sandy any day than Nigella , Jamie or Gordon Ramsey but I do have a soft spot for Youtube's Anti-Chef.... he is sweet.

Does she still have a cooking show or is she in AA by now ???? :love: 🍷
---

Rexy....... I would rather watch your Aunt Sandy any day than Nigella , Jamie or Gordon Ramsey but I do have a soft spot for Youtube's Anti-Chef.... he is sweet.

She would need a billionaire ...... her cocktails take a bottle or two to make !!! o_O
---

She would need a billionaire ...... her cocktails take a bottle or two to make !!! o_O
I’ve long been a fan of the boys from SortedFOOD on YouTube. They’re fun, talented and I have an ever so slight crush of Ben “Ebbers” Ebbrell. They are a great example of starting a small channel with short videos that took off and created a successful foodie business that grows every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
:coffee: ;) So...where are we up to here then? Back in Old Blighty one has tried to catch up on grifting vlogs.. It appears to me that some of the 15 of us are beeing outed in comments on CD? You're famous my friends, famous. I myself would naturally sail under cover, Mojo, RIP, would be proud of me.
Lady and the Eunuch are buying plenty of tat, the worst being those hidious lamps.
Eunuch is being filmed pretending to sleep, on the RED pillow that made some of us understand, a year before anyone else,- that he was boning and honing the lady. Mrs Bean is going grey with the frustration that she only has 30 000 subscribers, but at least she has a nice arse. Dan is having visions nobody else can see, and keeps on with the smoke and mirrors. He pretends to be everyone's mate, however he keeps his private life private. Relationships and finances. Wise. Is Anne Marie lusting after the new gardener yet? That sexy french lady, you bet he is. Nati is looking a mess these days, and I bet the novelty has worn off. He could elope and buy a big farm with her. When is Andy Panda the big gay man going to show who he really is...he is a shrewd one. Oliver's wife does not seem very muslim, are you trolls sure about that? If she's left the religion there will be a fatwa on her head, and we don't think Oliver can defend her. He is more a lady than she is. How are the commoners doing, I've not caught up on what the Trotters are up to these days. I should think the wide boys Billy and Ryan are grifting away. I did notice one old tattler blamed me for her feeling the need to leave us, well good riddance of bad rubbish. :ROFLMAO: We did not cry. I bid you all a very jolly Saturday and stay fun in these hard times. :whistle:🍊
And he's back in the house! Good to have you back @Heathcliffe So much has happened and yet... nothing has changed. Same old, same old. But F4F is getting edgy and defensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wasn't that hexagonal cabinet from the Ritz or some such Parisian hotel? Used to store the extra plates and flatware on the dining floor. Another wasteful, useless auction buy!
It's from the Eden Rock Hotel in the South of France. It's featured in the vlog linked below. How strange not strange that it features in the recent vlog of them clearing out the stables, when just a week or so ago I posted that this octagonal monstrosity was featured once and never seen again. Why so Fanny? We are forever questioning the waste, the unbridled spending on items never used, never restored, plans that never come to fruition, and projects that are never even begun. And here you in a recent vlog showing one of these same forgotten auction items that you were so excited over you were practically swooning. Such plans you had in the begining! And it's still sitting there untouched, gathering dust, a home for insects and whatever other vermin are living in that mound of junk, now subject to mold and damage thanks to your lazy neglect.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I don't think that particular chair is LL either.
When trying to identify an original piece of LL gently scratch the surface on a part you can't see . . . at the back or underneath.
If you see wire it's LL.
No wire, then it's not LL.
That colour green is not an LL shade.
Although it could have been painted over.
We have a number of LL pieces, manufactured in England, and have a book that documents LL furniture and it's history.
That style doesn't appear.
Also the diamond shape at the top is not typical of LL.

It could be IKEA but it's also possible it's a copy.
The LL copies were made at a similar time.
I didn’t think it was LL either because of that diamond shape.

Reactions: 7
It's from the Eden Rock Hotel in the South of France. It's featured in the vlog linked below. How strange not strange that it features in the recent vlog of them clearing out the stables, when just a week or so ago I posted that this octagonal monstrosity was featured once and never seen again. Why so Fanny? We are forever questioning the waste, the unbridled spending on items never used, never restored, plans that never come to fruition, and projects that are never even begun. And here you in a recent vlog showing one of these same forgotten auction items that you were so excited over you were practically swooning. Such plans you had in the begining! And it's still sitting there untouched, gathering dust, a home for insects and whatever other vermin are living in that mound of junk, now subject to mold and damage thanks to your lazy neglect.

Thank you @Iolair right country wrong orientation. Had to be a top notch hotel though 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm confused, believe me it doesn't take much lately, but where is Loise (strange spelling, in my day it was Louise) any way that's by the by, Loise Moorney (not to be mistaken with Mooney which has a totally different imagery or maybe arse it a very apt alternative, so many commas here, I digress. Where did she post her comment? Was it on the live chat, or the comments and if so, how is she able to identify @Karma baby! & @Just Grift Wood do you post under your Tattle names? It always make me laugh that people who have newly discovered Tattle take to the battlements with their bows and arrows and fire random accusations without doing their research. Let's face it Tattle is a mine of speculation and confirmed information, they could learn so much if they just took the time to read. There is so much family history, individal background on so many topics, much more than youu would ever get from watching a 30 minute vlog. We know all of the characters past and present, can tell you how they are connected, what they do in their own jobs, etc, etc and yet they call out a Patreon for dareing to share her thoughts.. Loise Moorney please do your research and then feel free to share your opinions with us.
You left Lolair out, whoever she is. She rated a mention too. 😆
---

View attachment 1934922

View attachment 1934917
marilynn reiter
1 day ago
I love the chateau diaries but I really don't understand the need for people to send so many gifts.
Funny how all the alleged gifts are from Amazon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.