The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Leave me out of this Karen! She’s getting my $7/mo… I’ll do with it what I want 🖕🏼

Also, what comment? Like I’d give her 1 more impression than I have to 😂
I'm confused, believe me it doesn't take much lately, but where is Loise (strange spelling, in my day it was Louise) any way that's by the by, Loise Moorney (not to be mistaken with Mooney which has a totally different imagery or maybe arse it a very apt alternative, so many commas here, I digress. Where did she post her comment? Was it on the live chat, or the comments and if so, how is she able to identify @Karma baby! & @Just Grift Wood do you post under your Tattle names? It always make me laugh that people who have newly discovered Tattle take to the battlements with their bows and arrows and fire random accusations without doing their research. Let's face it Tattle is a mine of speculation and confirmed information, they could learn so much if they just took the time to read. There is so much family history, individal background on so many topics, much more than youu would ever get from watching a 30 minute vlog. We know all of the characters past and present, can tell you how they are connected, what they do in their own jobs, etc, etc and yet they call out a Patreon for dareing to share her thoughts.. Loise Moorney please do your research and then feel free to share your opinions with us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This is getting funnier-now you have more than one person mentioning us in the comments @lolair take a bow. They clearly are not reading here thoroughly

Jesus is King
15 hours ago
Sorry Stephanie but I really can't stand a man wearing nail polish...it's vulgar...not classy or sassy but sissy.View attachment 1934765 You are very feminine and would suit a masculine man which your partner could be without the long hair and nail polish. I'm a woman and so it's my observation especially when he is showing a piece of porcelain...I'm focused on his horrible nails instead of the beautiful porcelain. But do love what you are doing to La La Land. View attachment 1934766

View attachment 1934767
Julia N'kora
7 hours ago
What a nasty , spiteful comment. You sound like Griftwood or Lolair. Men can wear nail polish too . What are you? (Stuck in 1982 no doubt). Move with the times...don't watch this channel if you don't like it. You are just trolling. Philip is a fantastic fellow , perhaps you could learn some good manners and charm from himView attachment 1934768View attachment 1934769
Hey . . . you . . . Julia N'Kora . . . it's lolair with a small l . . . if you don't mind. ⭐ ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Funny how Julia N'kora came on the scene using POC emojis, just as tartlets were talking about why Stephanie doesn't have any POC friends...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
You see Loise Moorney, this is why you should read Tattle.. you get all of the details, the costings as they are in real time, not an approx figure. It's strange how they can never remember how much they have spent, obviously too much money. Tattlers even go to the trouble of researching and locating information that the Chatelain or is she now known as a Castellan given she now calls the farmhouse a Castle instead of a Chateau doesn't share on her vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Fannys new alias is back in action in latest cd video comments;

Loise Moorney
2 hours ago (edited)
Watch out real Chateau fans....Professor Plum and the other rattled Karens lurk here posting their usual spite and slander about Lalande. We see you 🤡s .Tick Tock roll on the Online Harms Bill🤞🏼

1 reply
Julia N'kora
Julia N'kora
2 hours ago (edited)
Some of those haters will get their "just desserts" of that we may be certain🤫👊🏿👊🏿👊🏿

Julia ‘s YouTube account info

They must have started reading Tattle and drinking early tonight at the Dump.
Loouiss Mooney, you just called more people a clown than we talk about in tattle life. Worry about your own "Harm" you pig.
---

Geraldine Srewob is likely a new account created yesterday by Fanny to post several replies in the cd comment section defending and or supporting Fanny and the Dump.

A few examples ( also look in the cd comments for over a dozen comments by Caroline Gooder. S girl, aka Stephanie replied to many questions. )

Geraldine Srewob
15 hours ago
Stephanie your hair looked lovely at tea ...the looser chignon style really suits you. Where is your green dress from it is gorgeous😘😘

The Chateau Diaries
·

3 replies
Geri BOWYER
Geri BOWYER
14 hours ago
👏🏼

The Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries
14 hours ago
It was from H&M two or three years ago!

Geri BOWYER
Geri BOWYER
13 hours ago
@the Chateau Diaries well it looks amazing

Look at her remark about Alexander.
Lynn Vernon
21 hours ago
Stephanie when will you do another Q&A?
I have so many questions.
1. What is happening about Natty and Gerald’s apartments
2. Where is Ian your very handy man
3. Has work started on the dangerous wall in grand salon
4. What happened to Alexander who came from the Pethericks
I have many more! 😁
Show less

2 replies
Geraldine Srewob
Geraldine Srewob
15 hours ago

Geraldine Srewob
15 hours ago
Alexander did NOTHING

Katie Pandey
21 hours ago
So are Dan & Dana dating yet?

2 replies
Geraldine Srewob
Geraldine Srewob
15 hours ago
Why are you causing trouble ....Dana has a partner FFS👊🏼

caroline gooder
caroline gooder
No.

Look at response from Geraldine
Tracey Rose
22 hours ago
Why is Xmas tree still in house?

2 replies
Laura Agliata
Laura Agliata
21 hours ago
They take them down at the end of this month as it is cheerful for them on bleak overcast days & some of them don't get put together til late last minute wth everything else going on. They enjoy them.

Geraldine Srewob
Geraldine Srewob
15 hours ago
So why shouldn't it be. Ikeepmine up until Candlemas as they did in the old days. This removing decorations by 6th January is a modern fad created by the Retail industry.

1 day ago
Too much for the dump. When you hang on to stuff for too long without giving it proper care, it becomes trash. That's poor caretaking and hard on the environment. Learn to let go of things before they become trash.

Geraldine Srewob
Geraldine Srewob
1 day ago
Aaw quit the preaching...they did a sterling job
What DID happen to Alexander?
---

LOL! I have never heard of Sherry going into a trifle- mind blown!

That is the only way to make a proper trifle!
A proper ENGLISH trifle. For decades women's magazines in America have had trifle recipes using all kinds of things. 1776 etc etc. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sherry is a MUST for a trifle Rexy !
I will try your rum when I next make a tiramisu...... my husband, being a Queenslander must have Bundaburg Rum in the house .Its mother's milk to them.:rolleyes:

You should shout a trip to the B&B at LaLaLande for your Aunt Sandy - I reckon Fanny and Aunt Sandy would hit it off !!! :)
I must be one of the few Aussies that doesn't like Bundaberg Rum. Good on yer hubby for keeping up the traditions Pekey! Funny that T-Rexy has never heard of trifle with sherry - I've never heard of a trifle without sherry.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The latest Chateau Unwrapped gift grab from 4 days ago has scammer bot replies to every comment. How ironic.

Tele-gram Me At 👉Chateau_Unwrapped
21 hours ago
Hey ❤ congratulations 🎊 you have been selected randomly among my shortlisted giveaway
kindly send a text on telegram with the name above to claim your prize..📥🎊🎊
AcrobaticDistinctEel-max-1mb.gif
Serena Rowe

19 hours ago
Help!……Is Tele gram me a real thing or a scam???

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is getting funnier-now you have more than one person mentioning us in the comments @lolair take a bow. They clearly are not reading here thoroughly

Jesus is King
15 hours ago
Sorry Stephanie but I really can't stand a man wearing nail polish...it's vulgar...not classy or sassy but sissy.View attachment 1934765 You are very feminine and would suit a masculine man which your partner could be without the long hair and nail polish. I'm a woman and so it's my observation especially when he is showing a piece of porcelain...I'm focused on his horrible nails instead of the beautiful porcelain. But do love what you are doing to La La Land. View attachment 1934766

View attachment 1934767
Julia N'kora
7 hours ago
What a nasty , spiteful comment. You sound like Griftwood or Lolair. Men can wear nail polish too . What are you? (Stuck in 1982 no doubt). Move with the times...don't watch this channel if you don't like it. You are just trolling. Philip is a fantastic fellow , perhaps you could learn some good manners and charm from himView attachment 1934768View attachment 1934769
Ffs, Julie N'kora! It's Iolair with a majescule I. What's the matter with these ignorant arses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Fannys new alias is back in action in latest cd video comments;

Loise Moorney
2 hours ago (edited)
Watch out real Chateau fans....Professor Plum and the other rattled Karens lurk here posting their usual spite and slander about Lalande. We see you 🤡s .Tick Tock roll on the Online Harms Bill🤞🏼

They must have started reading Tattle and drinking early tonight at the Dump.
🎯

0d526904-c91d-4ae1-befe-f6fa74980881_text.gif

SJ lets drink.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Sasha Groves Just for full disclosure while we’re on the subject, I have never commented on anyone’s flog, good or bad. I keep my thoughts and comments to here only where people have to actively come, join and look to find them. I like to remain dark side only. The only other flog I sometimes watch is MMM and I actually like Ollie, he’s a sensitive kind soul from what I can see. Loise with the missing U if you’re still here I’m now anticipating you will mention my name next in flog comments - terribly predictable!

Snap I could have written this as I am exactly the same. Only comment here and only watch this comedy show and The MMM. And yes I too like Ollie he has his quirks and had the misfortune to meet the Jarvis family but he is not a serious grifter or liar and I believe that he is fundamentally a decent person.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Phi Phi, interior designer extraordinaire, spotted this chandelier and just had to have it for the farmhouse. It spoke to him…there was an instant connection. He had memorized exactly where it could go…😆

View attachment 1934748
this reminds me of an autumflowerarragement one of my mothers friends had made with as center a huge gourd in the form of a big penis and balls...she didnt noticed it and placed it proud in front of her window...for the whole village to see...my mother visited and had a huge laugh when she came back home...she said omg Louise has a huge penis in front of her window...but she didnt had the courage to tell Louise... :LOL: it was there for a few weeks untill one of her daughters made her to look at her arrangement with different eyes..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did anyone else notice the lack of darker friends?Or am I racist?
LOL, I saw one during the summer haha.
It’s not that traveling doesn’t go down well with her viewers. It’s the “I need your money to fix my falling down house. Please don’t expect me to show the renovations you are funding because I am so busy traveling to Versailles, Venice, Italy, Egypt, South Africa, London, Barbados, New York. Please, oh please, help poor little ‘ole me…”
Let's be real - if she sold her London apartment - or even refinanced it - that would be the money needed to get the Chateau completed THIS YEAR. I'm assuming its worth 500,000-800,000. I'm sorry, I'm NOT ever giving a Trust Fund heiress, a dime. Not my fault you bought a money pit, that needed more money that you can afford!!! AND! She will inherit MILLIONS, from her mother. I'll still be poor in comparison. I'm going to give YOU money so you can make even a bigger profit on real state. These chateau people must think we are a bunch of dummies!!!
She is supposed to use the money earned, to improve her home for a BNB, and to perhaps host events. So she can be SELF SUFFICIENT. If she buys one more set of decrepid china into that home, one more armoire, one more wallpaper to put up in a house ready to be condemned, she better prepared about to lose it all.

I think Cuz is eventually going to bail. Probably will get out of there because of mental health reasons. He's also too young to be this idle. Prime earning years wasting away, down in the boonies.

Then Phillip (Fils), he is too young to be so idle, not attractive to be anyone's gigolo. He needs to get his ass up and go do something. Anything except buy dishes, edit, play with Steph. Don't ask me what, but YUCK, not be someone's concubine! I don't want to know they sleep together, and it has nothing to do with the age difference and everything about two people who buy crap and do little to nothing all day. We have to put up with his lousy edits, the boring content, and now them in bed. What's next - I feel I'm being groomed with each video, to accept their relationship. A touch, a "darling," a kiss, "our bedroom," and now he's in bed?!?, What's next, a shirtless Philliip? LOL. She needs to stop making Phillip happen. I don't want him to be normalized. He needs to just fall back. I love bloggers, when the partner decides, they are not about cameras and they just pass in the background OCCASIONALLY. Wouldn't that be great? Wouldn't it?? haa.....

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Not I, but that’s funny
---

This way if she closes the B&B she can let Nutty go
Let Gnatti go where? Armoire could well be relieved if that was the case. Imagine they broke up...? The atmosphere would be pretty intense. One of them would have to go... I'm guessing it wouldn't be Armoire🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Back in the day, when eBay was new and fun, I was guilty of this. Mr. T Rex referred to it as "Drunk Bay", as I'd have a few martinis and bid on random things (mainly boat stuff). It was always like Christmas when the post arrived with things I did not remember buying (that was when it would take weeks for things to ship)- new stainless hardware, 1/2" teak tongue and groove floor planks, a 12V blender... I was in my 20s and outgrew that phase- but I did get some really good deals, and everything had a functional use.

Confession: I actually LIKE the metal ball cage chandeliers and lamps! They would look fantastic in a minimalist modern setting (white walls, white furniture, hardwood floors- think an upscale Pottery Barn living room, or even the Magnolia farmhouse.) They are wrong for IJ's cluttered room, and Fanny's hodgepodge flat- once again, this showcases Fanny's terrible design choices!
I have a friend who used to do that. She would get tipsy and go onto eBay. One memorable night she got into a bidding war over a huge knitting machine. When she phoned me to say that she was bidding I just said if you want it you must have it... The result being that she paid over the odds, didn't have the money so I had to pay for it because I 'encouraged' her ha ha.
It's never been used and takes up too much space and she wants to sell it. I think that eBay was built on those moments😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.