The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Stephanie Jarvis has found the spreadsheet with aliases again and decided to add a few? Funny, as this coincides with information I received last week about new strategies being plotted to battle the negativity that is invading her online empire. She's worried. Really worried.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
That's menopausal HAG to you!
---

Apparently it fits into her vision for the Grand Salon! :sick:
For bingo night... HOUSE!
---

Snorty's been travelling so much in January, he's not keeping up with his manicure appointments.
Here's a tip Snorty - if you're going to paint you're nails, keep them properly maintained. Chipped nail polish is tatty.
---

Snorty truly is the lady of the house. Time to start calling him Mrs. Jarvis.
I guess the marriage ended in divorce. Those are wedding glasses!
---

I might have missed seeing posts about this, but did everyone notice the hexagon table/chest that was destined for the China room sitting in the horse barn where the ceiling was being removed to make room for pipes? Another purchase being stored in a damp, cold area, getting dusty and filthy.
Wasn't that hexagonal cabinet from the Ritz or some such Parisian hotel? Used to store the extra plates and flatware on the dining floor. Another wasteful, useless auction buy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I guess Stephanie Jarvis has found the spreadsheet with aliases again and decided to add a few? Funny, as this coincides with information I received last week about new strategies being plotted to battle the negativity that is invading her online empire. She's worried. Really worried.
It's sad that Fanny just can't take to the truth and so much time on her hands to lie in bed making up aliases.

Sarah Evans
12 hours ago
Sabrina and Dan!
1675502616036.png

timothy alberts
1 day ago
Christmas greenery must be removed from the house by Candlemass or else the woodland spirits will be trapped in the house!! Or so I have heard...

3 replies

Margie Lynch
1 day ago
That sounds great, maybe they could help with the dusting

Laura Agliata
23 hours ago
They can keep the one they already have company

Daniel Moore
1 day ago
Enough dishes already !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Very odd… @ProfessorPlum just recently rejoined the discussion here after a long hiatus but gets called out by name today in SJ’s comments. Of all the Tattlers to specifically call out? Strange. Maybe the rest of us aren’t trying hard enough! 😆
In the voice if Bridget Jones "must try harder"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
For bingo night... HOUSE!
---

I guess the marriage ended in divorce. Those are wedding glasses!
---

Wasn't that hexagonal cabinet from the Ritz or some such Parisian hotel? Used to store the extra plates and flatware on the dining floor. Another wasteful, useless auction buy!
C'est Moi - wash your mouth out!!! I can't even contemplate the idea of Snorty officially becoming Mrs. Jarvis, but sadly I wouldn't put it beyond Fanny to do it for just ratings and to hide the lack of renovation work, extravagant spending and non-stop travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LOL! I have never heard of Sherry going into a trifle- mind blown! When I make tiramisu, I use Gosling's rum instead of marsala (some of my Italian friends actually prefer it, even though they were initially skeptical, and refer to my version as "The Dark & Boozy!")

My friend, Sandra Lee (also known as Aunt Sandy), said "It's 8AM- that means it is cocktail time!" ('Aunt Sandy don't care' if that stuff comes in a box, and will proceed to make risotto using Rice A Roni, a Kwanzaa cake covered in Corn Nuts, and create a "tablescape" using whatever tat she finds laying about or sourced from Dollar Tree.) 😂 For Valentine's Day, Fanny should channel her inner Aunt Sandy!
Sherry in a trifle, one of my fave puds

If I make tiramisu I use our local coffee liqueur which is called Kamok
kamok.jpg

---

I believe some orb chandeliers can be attractive when they have very clean lines and are placed in a modern interior design. Fanny's lamps are just plain ugly.

View attachment 1934250
Anyone here old enough to remember Joe 90? Does this remind you of anything,
joe 90.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's worried. Really worried.
Isn't it a huge self goal to start posting about Tattle? People here can read all the discrepencies and timeline wobbles.
On a seperate note, I wonder what could worry a master manipulator like Stephanie Jarvis...

Those are wedding glasses!
Indeed, my parents still have the glasses from my great grandfather's first marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I apologize if this entire thread from the cd video comments has been posted before, Julia n Nora is all over todays comments. Take a look at the last comment updated 2 hours ago. The Dump crew are getting touchy about Tattlers. Enjoy!

Yel I
17 hours ago
What is Philip's daily job ? His salary must be pretty interesting.

6 replies
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
15 hours ago
Stephanie stared that mostly his jobs are editing vlogs, helping Natti with B&B administration projects, filming vlogs, and doing interior design in the Chateau. He has researched the original usage of all of the rooms, memorized all color schemes in all of the rooms, and knows where all of the furniture is. As Stephanie plans new projects like the new Bamboo Bedroom, he can pull the furniture and objects out of other spaces, storage, or find things at charity shops for her. He can spot a bargain or a disassembled piece of furniture from across the room. 😘😘😘
Read more

Loise Moorney
Loise Moorney
15 hours ago
Why are you muckraking???

Rosie Hugh
Rosie Hugh
13 hours ago
@Loise Moorney She's probably motivated by irrational envy; why she thinks his salary would be any of her business is beyond me.

Laura Robertson
Laura Robertson
6 hours ago
hey @Caroline gooder ,this is a hilarious job description!!! you're either purposely being facetious about his pathetic contributions or ,if not, you've used an awful lot of words to say 'unemployed'! anyway ,thanks for the laugh...

caroline gooder
5 hours ago (edited)
@Laura Robertson Stephanie said the job list, so take it up with her.

Loise Moorney
Loise Moorney
2 hours ago

@Laura Robertson which one are you? Just Griftwood, Pekey or that rattler Professor Plum?🤫😅🤣🤣😍😇
Loving that I keep getting a mention, along with the beloved Pekey here, but also I am not Laura Robertson in any form of life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
IMHO, “The ghost of the Marquis says get rid of the lamp table” should be in the running as a thread title. It was one of the funniest comments I have read in the Chateau Diaries comments section. To me, it was a laugh out loud comment. It is hilarious.
YES! Please, please, please 🙏 can this be considered as a thread title

🧵 "The ghost of the Marquis says get rid of the lamp table"

The fact that it comes from the CD vlog comments section makes it par-fect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She went over the estimated price on nearly each item 😬
that is because the auction puts what they call a ‘ come buy me’ estimate on the items. If they are not worth much/ are undesirable. Squirrel and Fanny think they have bargains but no one else wants them….. not a bargain when you don’t need them either!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1934120
---

Oh look at you trying to play all innocent...
Not trying to play innocent-I am innocent. Fanny is the one grifting money from pensioners under false pretences and seemingly now thinks pointing people to tattle is a good idea. When I first came on here I still was a fan-but with misgivings and then during my time lurking I saw others thinking the same as me and also found receipts-people who haven't heard of this site will now be checking it out-own goal. This is a poor marketing ploy on her part, the best thing to do with what she deems as negative questions on her time line is answer them honestly and nicely.The questions about Ian keep cropping up-so just say "Ian and the Chateau have unfortunately parted ways as often happens with contractors" See game over and stops speculations. If she doesn't want queries she just needs to pull her finger out and do the work.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
All those chandeliers Fanny keeps buying are used to blind her cult followers!
Phi Phi, interior designer extraordinaire, spotted this chandelier and just had to have it for the farmhouse. It spoke to him…there was an instant connection. He had memorized exactly where it could go…😆

BA72ECE9-38E9-4918-9D25-AB5D7F9DC64B.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
This is getting funnier-now you have more than one person mentioning us in the comments @lolair take a bow. They clearly are not reading here thoroughly

Jesus is King
15 hours ago
Sorry Stephanie but I really can't stand a man wearing nail polish...it's vulgar...not classy or sassy but sissy.
emoji_u1f62b.png
You are very feminine and would suit a masculine man which your partner could be without the long hair and nail polish. I'm a woman and so it's my observation especially when he is showing a piece of porcelain...I'm focused on his horrible nails instead of the beautiful porcelain. But do love what you are doing to La La Land.
emoji_u1f917.png

CeppU6Zyh2gyeYlp_I11IvsL=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Julia N'kora
7 hours ago
What a nasty , spiteful comment. You sound like Griftwood or Lolair. Men can wear nail polish too . What are you? (Stuck in 1982 no doubt). Move with the times...don't watch this channel if you don't like it. You are just trolling. Philip is a fantastic fellow , perhaps you could learn some good manners and charm from him
emoji_u1f44a_1f3ff.png
emoji_u1f44a_1f3ff.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This is getting funnier-now you have more than one person mentioning us in the comments @lolair take a bow. They clearly are not reading here thoroughly

Jesus is King
15 hours ago
Sorry Stephanie but I really can't stand a man wearing nail polish...it's vulgar...not classy or sassy but sissy.View attachment 1934765 You are very feminine and would suit a masculine man which your partner could be without the long hair and nail polish. I'm a woman and so it's my observation especially when he is showing a piece of porcelain...I'm focused on his horrible nails instead of the beautiful porcelain. But do love what you are doing to La La Land. View attachment 1934766

View attachment 1934767
Julia N'kora
7 hours ago
What a nasty , spiteful comment. You sound like Griftwood or Lolair. Men can wear nail polish too . What are you? (Stuck in 1982 no doubt). Move with the times...don't watch this channel if you don't like it. You are just trolling. Philip is a fantastic fellow , perhaps you could learn some good manners and charm from himView attachment 1934768View attachment 1934769
But notice how Tattle is never mentioned by name, specifically. They only mention Tattle member names, but not the site name itself. So, they know how to take a jab at Tattle without actually directing anyone to the site who isn’t already aware of it. Pretty sly!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Coming clean here.....I am Loise Moorney!

I'm also Jon L and a few others, including Jason Dubey.
I am Sparticus, Jason Dubey, Caroline Gooder or no do Gooder, etc etc....I think it is great that people come and have a browse through Tattle, they may not like what they see initially, but at some point something will catch their attention and with a bit of luck, they may start asking their own questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Jesus is King
15 hours ago
Sorry Stephanie but I really can't stand a man wearing nail polish...it's vulgar...not classy or sassy but sissy.View attachment 1934765 You are very feminine and would suit a masculine man which your partner could be without the long hair and nail polish. I'm a woman and so it's my observation especially when he is showing a piece of porcelain...I'm focused on his horrible nails instead of the beautiful porcelain. But do love what you are doing to La La Land. View attachment 1934766

View attachment 1934767
Julia N'kora
7 hours ago
What a nasty , spiteful comment. You sound like Griftwood or Lolair. Men can wear nail polish too . What are you? (Stuck in 1982 no doubt). Move with the times...don't watch this channel if you don't like it. You are just trolling. Philip is a fantastic fellow , perhaps you could learn some good manners and charm from himView attachment 1934768View attachment 1934769
Who wants to tell her it’s Iolair with a capital I

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.