The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, I noticed it too! I grew up in a city which is culturally diverse. it's inevitable to have friends who aren't Dutch. I have always wondered how SJ managed to have only (white) British friends while UK has so many backgrounds living there! I have never lived in the UK, and even I managed to make friends in UK with roots elsewhere.
wasnt there an Indian type of guy a few years ago...Hash? or something?? wasnt he the one with that kitchendesign she never did anything with?? or was that that hairy one with his bikeshorts?? Its confusing...there are so many so called friends we never see again...but i remeber a guy named Hash who was from Indian descent??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What rings is Fanny wearing on her left ring finger? Neither appear to be Daddy's signet ring.
I think she was wearing it as a betrothal to squirrel ring. Now he is just her china fondler she no longer wears the signet ring and now wears a ruby and diamond ring given to her by Scotman when they were in SA for Christmas. It is a cheap looking thing.

Reactions: 11
She gets a high off tricking and misleading people. For narcs like Fanny, it is referred to often as ā€œdupers delight.ā€
And if you look closely at the ear under the dress up wig you can see a bit of short dark hair ā€¦ so just who was in Fannyā€™s bed at ( fake) Christmas?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nathan says two and a half months for the work,how many menā€¦divided by days =ā€¦ā€¦ subtracted from 300k less partsā€¦????.
Could go on longer if they encounter problems in the building other than the ones we already know about. Going by how Mr Spratt does his estimates that could be the total cost including labour. As far as we know so far there's just the two of them doing the work.

Reactions: 12
I thought decanting was only if wine was particularly old, for aeration and separating the sediment...
This bunch isn't drinking vintage Chateau Margaux... So why would they need decanters?
OR
Decanting is appropriate if the wine is too young and the flavor needs to be enhance.
Well and also if you are embarrassed by the label and want to hide the fact that you are serving rot gut.
Which is more likely with this bunch...
she is utter clueless. It is also very vulgar to have decanters on the table too.
Staff should pour from a claret jug, or if itā€™s port or brandy after a meal decanters might be brought to the table.. Wine left on the table during a meal in those things NEVER. She is trying so hard to be classy yet looks chavvy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So I wonder just how much the 4 Baccarat Harcourt 1841 decanters set them back?
SJ mentioned shopping somewhere again and looking over every spoon. Wait until that delivery arrives, you know they bought to complete Snortyā€™s grandfatherā€™s favorite fork set.
Snorty mentioned the couch that got moldy but it was also in the pile going to Emmaus instead of the dump.
Ruby mentioned with the stable being clean the mice have no hiding spots and they ran inside the castle. He is also boycotting the pugs because he misses Diesel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Could go on longer if they encounter problems in the building other than the ones we already know about. Going by how Mr Spratt does his estimates that could be the total cost including labour. As far as we know so far there's just the two of them doing the work.
so they are using the existing pipes?? just put new radiators in? and add rooms and install boilers?? In my opinion they have to replace the pipes too...we have different sizes of pipes throughout the house..its all calculated...i am curious how they are gonna put out the work..The radiators all seem to have the same size?? Btw they are never gonna get that drafty heap comfy and warm...too many outside doors..not insulated windows..long corridors..far too much not insulated roofspace..that places isnt compact...it will loose all heat...and the cost of heating will be enormous...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
wasnt there an Indian type of guy a few years ago...Hash? or something?? wasnt he the one with that kitchendesign she never did anything with?? or was that that hairy one with his bikeshorts?? Its confusing...there are so many so called friends we never see again...but i remeber a guy named Hash who was from Indian descent??
Yes Hash had loads of plans but true to form these did not come to anything as Hash expected payment for his expertise and Fanny wanted it all for free.

Currently 10 pages behind.
These are from Mr Spratt, the measurements given are for the minimum distance.

Below ground tank

View attachment 1932383View attachment 1932385

Above ground tank
View attachment 1932388View attachment 1932389
---

Haven't asked Mr Spratt as he's at work so this is from my take on it, hoping I've learned something over the years. Heating system not maintained correctly. If no inhibiter (antifreeze/anticorrosion) was added when the system was initially installed/commissioned the rads will rust from the inside out. Dramatic falls in temperature with a full system, leaks from expansion/contraction. Using poor grade or unchecked secondhand radiators in the first place. Various reasons but as with the rest of the shitoo, it's all been totally uncared for for years.
Thank you @JackSpratt that makes sense. None of my houses have ever been left to freeze. I have my boiler and system regularly serviced and didn't pay for crap equipment in the first place.

On the subject of the placement of the gas tank... considering all fanny4flues acreage she's going to be hard pressed to find somewhere to sight said tank. The whole place - buildings, land etc., is totally combustible. Perhaps it could be place in the old lake!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, I wondered if Fancy chose that as the thumbnail deliberately to try and encourage A to split up with N. It would not be out of character for her to meddle in that way!
God help her if she did and Nazti figures it out. Talk about someone who knows where the bodies are buried. And I wouldnā€™t put it past her to have kept all the receipts.

• Haha
  • Heart
If new
So I wonder just how much the 4 Baccarat Harcourt 1841 decanters set them back?
, $1500 each, so $6,000 total.

• Wow
  • Haha
Yes! lol He was an interior designer. She invited him to Christmas to get a deal I think. lol Then he had people fly out and measure for her projects. Never saw him again and she would raise one eyebrow when talking about the quotes he gave her like he was trying to rip her off. She really hates spending money on that place. She will piss it away redoing things that cheap builders have done rather than doing it right the first time.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I think she was wearing it as a betrothal to squirrel ring. Now he is just her china fondler she no longer wears the signet ring and now wears a ruby and diamond ring given to her by Scotman when they were in SA for Christmas. It is a cheap looking thing.
F4F has many rings that she wears and seems to change many of them up often.

Havenā€™t noticed Snorts wearing the ring Gerry gave him when they were all is SA for Christmas.
---

Fanny always looking for the little orphan princess in a crumbling castle discount, which usually means FREE to her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.