The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! lol He was an interior designer. She invited him to Christmas to get a deal I think. lol Then he had people fly out and measure for her projects. Never saw him again and she would raise one eyebrow when talking about the quotes he gave her like he was trying to rip her off. She really hates spending money on that place. She will piss it away redoing things that cheap builders have done rather than doing it right the first time.
and if she really paid 6000 for those 4 decanters....totally nuts those two...just a filthy kitchen not wanting to spend money on...but 4 of those decanters on the table...omg...you cant make it up..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Waking up next to that mat of Phiphi's hair 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Interesting that after Tattlers questioning why he was never in the bed when she had just woken up his head suddenly appears on the pillow.. now whether or not he was actually in the bed at the same time or it was actually him or not just a wig from the costume wardrobe, we will never know, his muffle answer could have come from anywhere in the vicinity of the bed. It must be such a pain to have to go through this rigmarole of deceit every waking hour of each day..... I get exhausted just watching.... in fact the porcelain was FFWD so quickly Im surprised it didn't decapitate anyone as it left the table. Oh and I have no idea what was said about the glasses another FFWD moment....oh and the dinner, why are the 2 puffs there again FFWD at this point also....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought that lamp (wasn't it one of a pair?) was staying in the London flat?
i thought two larger ones and two shorter ones...the shorter onses stayed behind in London...the van was full :eek: :LOL: , she could better have left Phiphi behind in London...i guess he would not mind...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
wasnt there an Indian type of guy a few years ago...Hash? or something?? wasnt he the one with that kitchendesign she never did anything with?? or was that that hairy one with his bikeshorts?? Its confusing...there are so many so called friends we never see again...but i remeber a guy named Hash who was from Indian descent??
i remember the one dark fellow with bike shorts, but i don't know why i think his name was david.

Reactions: 10
Interesting that after Tattlers questioning why he was never in the bed when she had just woken up his head suddenly appears on the pillow.. now whether or not he was actually in the bed at the same time or it was actually him or not just a wig from the costume wardrobe, we will never know, his muffle answer could have come from anywhere in the vicinity of the bed. It must be such a pain to have to go through this rigmarole of deceit every waking hour of each day..... I get exhausted just watching.... in fact the porcelain was FFWD so quickly Im surprised it didn't decapitate anyone as it left the table. Oh and I have no idea what was said about the glasses another FFWD moment....oh and the dinner, why are the 2 puffs there again FFWD at this point also....
that bed really plays a big role in Fannies life...who would ever dream about vlogging out of in bed...other than the people who make money on Only Fans...and other webcam performing adult arts...🙄
---

i remember the one dark fellow with bike shorts, but i don't know why i think his name was david.
yes the hairy bikepants is David..the kitchendesinger is Hash...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After reading Clara’s post today about the B and B, it lines up perfectly with the LieLande website where the daily booking blocks for all the rooms are pretty much totally blocked off with a Pink color, which of course, LaLande deliberately uses the exact same color to designate both BOOKED and CLOSED slots to hide the real weekends that are booked v, closed for business. They can muddy the waters, pretending the B and B is “open “ but having few, if any, dates actually available for booking.

They can carefully decide if and when carefully selected Patrons or persons can be allowed to stay at the Dump, not open dates up to the general public, and hide their reservations already booked, if there are any. It is all smoke and mirrors, all the time , at LieLande.

They do not want anything to be straightforward or transparent, ever. They also do t want the “wrong” guests posting photos of the Dump that show its true condition and ongoing work or lack thereof.

As an example, click on the link below and look up the room for available dates for the months of April forward. Do it for all the rooms and you will see how they have left only a few weekends open out of all the rooms, if they are actually open for booking.

The B and B is another murky game of the Shittelaine. She isn’t transparent with the rooms available, the booking dates actually available, the days it will be open, the number of visitors expected, etc.

The marquis apartment

• Wow
Reactions: 18
On the subject of having chickens or a garden to save money on food. I think what he says applies to Fannys chickens and gardeners too for that matter. Enjoy!

When we first moved out to France I worked for my neighbour for about a year on their farm. They had a barn full of the bastards, 2000 of them purely for eggs. I'd have to do a complete tour of the barn every day to check for any dead birds or any eggs that had been laid on the floor rather than in the nesting boxes. It was a mix of hens and cockrels and I used to dread 10am when the grain dropped onto their feed converyor belt as that was my time to go looking while they were all eating but there would always be one that was just waiting to attack me. I dare say if you had 3 or 4 you've raised from chicks they'd be ok but these ones in the barn were pure evil. It's not pleasant being attacked it's friggin painfull, i'd go in there with a stick to fend any off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Add me to the list of tattlers who love the Oxford comma (I am a proofreader). :cool: 📝
I am perplexed. Perplexed I say! This whole radiator-gate thing... 40 years, 7 houses owned, NEVER have I had a radiator spring leaks / split from the body of the radiator. Small leaks from the joints but not from the body. I'm sure Mr Spratt will be able to explain @JackSpratt ?
I wonder if they are super thin and have rusted out? Boilers should be flushed out monthly (when in use) and the radiators every ten years or so, I believe. The ones that sprung leaks didn't look very old. I've lived with radiators off and on for the last 30 years, all of which are/were original installations from the 1920s. They are very heavy and definitely have never sprung a leak. I could imagine something dripping from the joined areas, but not from the body of the thing. It is perplexing. I write this while being warm and cozy, and drinking my coffee, knowing I don't have to go out today. It's 8 degrees (F), with a high expected of just 16. I'm listening to the radiators bang and hiss away. It's a comforting sound. My two dachshunds are toasting themselves in front of one, in a their little bed, living their best life. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There were 4 matching lamps in total. The 2 floor lamps came to the shitoo and the 2 table lamps stayed in the London flat (for now).
You can excuse bad taste in selecting one lamp, but to multiple your bad taste by four? Fanny is truly a tasteless maker. Perhaps she is trying to start a trend to bring by tasteless decor, similar to PhiPhi’s desire to bring back brooches, sherry, velveteen booties, and stuffed hedgehogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ann Hardesty
5 minutes ago
Too much for the dump. When you hang on to stuff for too long without giving it proper care, it becomes trash. That's poor caretaking and hard on the environment. Learn to let go of things before they become trash.
The same applies to Fanny's hoarding of her ex-boyfriends. Hanging on for them for so long they've become trash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The lamps look like someone took a piece of a chandelier and put it inside a wire cage that normally contains the moving blades of a fan. I have never seen this “style” of lamp before. Has anyone else ever seen this type of lamp before?

Okay, I think they can be referred to as cage chandeliers or wire cage chandeliers.I wonder which auction house in London sold these “ lamps” to her? I wonder how much she/ the Patrons really paid for them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.