The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
because she has an Audi??
No-one buys French anymore!

We always had French cars, at least one between us. Husband cut his working teeth as an apprentice with Peugeot. I used to joke that, like a stick of rock, if you cut him in half Peugeot would be marked through the middle. Wouldn't touch one with a ten foot barge pole now. We've had Renault's and Citroen's too over the years. Same applies. The build quality is crap, something always goes wrong with the engines/electrics or bodywork. We've had our, what I call, quirky cars over the year - Alfa's, FIAT - but right now we both have German cars. No contest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just got this from The Smugs

c6b0de69f-svg-2cef8ac3-4dbc-46bc-a99a-662a59da603f.png
Hey ,

A warm welcome and thank you for signing up for our newsletter, where we'll share with you our inspirations, news, and you'll be first to know about new product launches, and special offers.

After many months of work and preparations, we finally realised a long held dream of creating our brand Le Fleur, to bring you inspiration and objects of lasting beauty into your home. This was a big learning curve for us and we are only just beginning, but we are really grateful that you decided to follow along with this newsletter.

As a thank you here's a voucher for 15% off any purchase on Le Fleur. Use code WELCOME15 when you check out.​
270db1d7-8d56-4a1c-85e4-c20565f2331d.jpg
Why Candles?

Philipp was always obsessed with high quality candles. He's the nose of our family, he can almost always guess the ingredients of food just by smelling and our daughter Lily seems to be taking after him - when we let her smell wine for the first time, (a burgundy) she said it smells of chocolate and raspberries. Which is typical for Pinot noir grapes!

So fragrance was a dimension Philipp wanted to work on but it's not a area either of us had experience in, so we came up with this plan!​
s7R0r0Ek0-svg-80d42619-07a2-4974-9e53-3b430cee1c49.png

Wishing you a Happy New Year 2023!
Anna and Philipp
x​

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
if anyone wants to correct my English thats fine...i shall correct them when they reply in Dutch... :LOL: just kidding..
i also want to say to all the lurkers...feel free to join and respond..i joined and responded after just one day...i couldnt keep my mouth shut...🙄 ...quelle surprise:LOL:...reading all the responses here i felt the same about.... i was a bit carried away at first..and got a firm slap on my face....but..i learned from that..;) now i know how to handle things...more carefully...and skip and ignore more..Have to say i dont have to skip much the last month...Has Fanny ran out of flying monkies??
Is it Ryan or Michael I have to thank for directing me to Tattle, I can't remember but one of them had a moan about the haters site which obviously aroused my curiiosity as I'd never heard of it... Initially the postings had me cross referencing the abreviations as I didn't know which represented which character but the one that had me literally crying and still to this day makes me smile was FRK (for any newbies here it stands for Flora Road Kill ) It really did epitamise the floral offerings in jam jars as if they had been run over by a vehice. I think the appeal of the site is that people can express their opinions and concerns without reprimand from others unlike the cult followers who will cut you to pieces if your comments offend them or cast aspursions on their Lilande Princess.

Most definitely an Audi...and he's hauling lumber in it. SMH. 🙄🙄
I thought the white car was a Nissan Juke?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If the Influencer DILF (I’m calling him that now - imagining running into him at an Honfleur gloryhole whilst supposedly out looking at yachts)) was sniffing samples for the past year and coming up with their own candles, why was this photo taken in the orange dining room which was only painted orange this past December 2022 Like everything, it’s all illusion and part of the art of the grift.

E779AE4E-577C-41D0-AD53-276B92E2746B.jpeg

I’d love to order one of these candles and post video of taking a sledgehammer to it on Tattle and then mail it back to them! Anyone want to chip in?

E3BC95BE-BC59-49DE-8533-7AE5D691FB7A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If the Influencer was sniffing samples for the past year and coming up with their own candles, why was this photo taken in the orange dining room which was only painted orange this past December 2022. Like everything, it’s all illusion and part of the art of the grift.

View attachment 1906309
The marketing on this has been appalling. No teaser campaign and already discounting devalues the brand before they have even started. He really is a pompous twit-pretending to take notes when the candles are already created

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seems obvious now, but clearly the B&B is closing down due to the structural issues. They pretended that Cuz was going to fix it by the April opening date, but that’s not happening even if they had a crew of competent workers. With the Bozo Bunch it’s not going to be fixed for years… or ever.
The B&B is closing down... OR has been closed down??? Either way that puts nastinutti out of a job, does it not! Never mind their good friend, and master chef, Dana will guide them through the minefield that is the pôle d'emploi and signing on at the caf for their unemployment benefits. Oh wait. Are they even registered and paying their cotisations? I think not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello all! This is my first time commenting. I'm admittedly one of the many lurkers, and a *very* long time lurker to boot. Former patron who got a lot of enjoyment out of CD videos during the pandemic in 2020, also while going through cancer treatment. It really helped me through without friends/family during a rough time, and I was so inspired at first! And as a lover of all things old and a longtime affinity for France, I was hooked. I like many people found this site after MP's video. It really shifted my thinking, and after a while, I started to feel some guilt, as one privileged white lady helping out another who clearly doesn't need it, even tho I justified it as just "paying for content" and "helping restore historical buildings in France." I would gladly welcome the money I spent on her heap back to give to worthy causes. [At least I'm now donating to two different reproductive health organizations :) ]. AND, after multiple years of no vacations, canceled family holidays, I also couldn't believe how differently she lived her life. But, her job is to make videos, so she was clearly willing to risk it. Generally, I'm of the mind that the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. I don't think Fanny is a true villain or a saint, and can appreciate that she puts herself out there in a way most won't and seems to get much enjoyment out of life. That said...that said. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello finally since I got a laugh from being called out among the many lurkers---we are here! I still watch her videos, but she is no longer an inspiration. With Tattle to keep things in check, it's simply a guilty pleasure [no shame here] -- thanks tattlers for keeping things interesting!
@QueenMary Welcome... I hope you have now recovered from your illness and treatments. I've never forgiven SJ for making me believe I could make curtains and buying a Janone sewing machine, I don't know how she did that, I think she uses subliminal messaging as I do not have a creative bone in my body. The sewing machine came in handy for making face masks but very little else. We've all been there, swept along with the Love Life and Laughter until the cracks started to show, literally in the case of the farmhouse. I think it went downhill for me when Man cub was given a speaking role and then was introduced into the main cast...the gift grab is something that left me hiding behind a cushion at the whole charade so I have never watched it. The CD's is a bit like watching Jackanory, it's a story, it's not real life and I think the reason why some continue to watch is they want to see what happens at the end of the story. Enjoy the company of us Tattlers, we are really an ok bunch and if you have a bad day you can share that with us too... xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@QueenMary welcome to tattle glad you're no longer lurking. Sorry to hear you have been ill-definitely worth taking a look at cancer active website for supplements and vitamins to help bolster your system. I think we were all looking for a bit of escapism in the beginning with CD and I really liked Fanny but as time has worn on I began to see her differently-not sure if she changed or if I did but definitely she is now so entitled and what she is doing is morally reprehensible. Fine take the money but do the work-the gift grab is just odious.

• Heart
God they are milking it for dear life.
Poor little lonely Steph on her wooden chair staring forlornly into the flames
And she talked about how she felt a great sense of responsibility for looking after the place. What a load of BS when you consider how totally irresponsible she is. Had they had a full structural survey of the house and the chapel years ago, they could have halted most of the problems. Her irresponsible behaviour has, on the other hand, exacerbated them. All she is really worried about, is the wallpaper and the fact that she will actually have to use the money she's been hoarding on structural issues rather than the fripperies she'd planned to use it on. She's a liar and a charlatan and a really poor actress!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And she talked about how she felt a great sense of responsibility for looking after the place. What a load of BS when you consider how totally irresponsible she is. Had they had a full structural survey of the house and the chapel years ago, they could have halted most of the problems. Her irresponsible behaviour has, on the other hand, exacerbated them. All she is really worried about, is the wallpaper and the fact that she will actually have to use the money she's been hoarding on structural issues rather than the fripperies she'd planned to use it on. She's a liar and a charlatan and a really poor actress!
You're spot on she is not the saviour of the house she has quickened its deterioration at every turn. She plays at caring about the chapel too and really doesn't. She has lied and lied and maybe even lied to herself I mean who with a brain cell would think wallpaper cracks and moves horizontally in a straight line without there being huge structural issues.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If the Influencer DILF (I’m calling him that now - imagining running into him at an Honfleur gloryhole whilst supposedly out looking at yachts)) was sniffing samples for the past year and coming up with their own candles, why was this photo taken in the orange dining room which was only painted orange this past December 2022 Like everything, it’s all illusion and part of the art of the grift.

View attachment 1906309

I’d love to order one of these candles and post video of taking a sledgehammer to it on Tattle and then mail it back to them! Anyone want to chip in?

View attachment 1906327
Why so Smug? ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thoughts from last videos:
What the hell is up with Dan? He is clearly not dealing with a full deck. If he would stop and think a moment...the guy is fixing up a house he bought for his family. A family that no longer wants him. He (supposedly) bought an unliveable wreck of a chateau.
The reality is the guy owns two properties but is living in some hovel he probably pays a pretty penny for.
He does not have transportation but spends a ridiculous amount of money just for a visiting day with his children—typical absent parent behavior.

Finally, Mr. Philipp, with 2 P's, has zero self-awareness these days. For someone who is considered a filmmaker, he is hawking investment opportunities in the most junked setting imaginable. tit everywhere. Look at your background shots Philipp!

1674559351012.png

Finally, Finally, a big shout out to Karma for taking the time to download all the "forbidden videos."
Finally, Finally, Finally...Jules, hang in there. It will all be worth it. Your're on the homestrech.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
giphy (4).gif

Ludo Vica

12 hours ago
It's probably *just me*, and I know you are offsetting it with the charitable donation/sponsorship, which is great.. but I personally would feel super uncomfortable with the excessive level of generosity, however kindly and innocently meant.

3fUB.gif
Cat Ohnine

12 hours ago
I realise Phillip likes dressing up, but in that cape and black nail polish, he reminds me of a cross between a Hobbit and Glam Rocker Obi Wan Kenobe style.

greys-anatomy-amelia-shepherd.gif
JellyBeanParis

11 hours ago
@Susan Mace Percy messaged me on the Live Chat & said they drove to England & spent 2 weeks there before flying to South Africa. I bet they are enjoying the Sun & that beautiful modern house! Thanks for replying !

JellyBeanParis
Percy & Isabelle drove themselves in the Mercedes when they departed. Were they going directly to South Africa or driving the car back to England 1st?
Percy Attfield @JellyBeanParis We went back to the UK in the Mercedes for 2 weeks before I flew to SA.

something-to-think-about-catherine-ohara.gif

Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen have been doing clean up in the live chat and the comments. Why???

Percy and Isabelle had a conversation, (in the live chat), about how difficult it was to communicate due to a poor internet connection.
👇 This part of their conversation was not deleted...
Isabelle Jarvis Percy Attfield and it is not good for us!!!!

In additon, Percy discussed needing to be back in SA without Isabelle, because she has business to finish. This has been removed from the live chat.
What business???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He is a fool if he does go back there...... I had a feeling he was not happy at all.
I don't think that anyone associated with LL is at all happy. All members of Fanny's entourage who followed her lead into YT or chateau buying, have had pretty disastrous results, some whose lives may be virtually in ruins. None of the current staff, except perhaps, Kirsty, is content. They are all full of insecurities as they realise they cannot be sure of having a settled life. Natti is scared stiff of losing her job which, from now on, will just be opening parcels; she is even more scared of losing Amaury as a result of that, or of him finding a more attractive woman. Even Snorty must have insecurities as he knows SJ is not faithful to her "lovers". Nic and Marie hardly ever go there and may have had enough of SJ; Potty is still keen on her but wants to get rid of PJ. Mummy is sick and tired of Fanny's irresponsible shenanigans but doesn't want to risk losing patron money; Percy loathes the place; Gerry had been hoping to retire and move in but surely now realises that his flat will never materialise. All that keeps them going is an excess of free alcohol and burying their heads in the sand with ridiculous costume parties. When will SJ wake up and realise what a tragic hell hole she has created for everyone? So much for love, life and laughter, it's more a case of anxiety and despair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
You're spot on she is not the saviour of the house she has quickened its deterioration at every turn. She plays at caring about the chapel too and really doesn't. She has lied and lied and maybe even lied to herself I mean who with a brain cell would think wallpaper cracks and moves horizontally in a straight line without there being huge structural issues.
her diverting the lake funds into the structural problems of the farmhouse, and even considering to stop the heating to save her precious farmhouse.
The z lister had me in awe! mesmerized that her patreons are buying this lie!

This woman has plenty of money to get the heating installed, the chapel done, the lake put back and the farmhouse structural work done.
The chapel & Lake funds were already huge back in summer 2021 (when she ordered the first survey for the lake and the chapel restorer got sick, car broke down, too cold to work and finally ran off with the accountant). The heating bill of 300K, she urned that money from July to December 2021.
her 2022 earnings, can go to the farmhouse structure problem.
She is crying poor for what? have some dignity woman, you knew about these problems since last year December, Annmarie put these props up because he knew it was unsafe, yet you choose to go on holiday to Greece, Turkey, Egypt, UK, Paris, Netherlands, Barcelona, South Africa. Not only that you have put your guests in danger by casually renting the rooms out and even allowing your patrons to go into the grand salon.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
her diverting the lake funds into the structural problems of the farmhouse, and even considering to stop the heating to save her precious farmhouse.
The z lister had me in awe! mesmerized that her patreons are buying this lie!

This woman has plenty of money to get the heating installed, the chapel done, the lake put back and the farmhouse structural work done.
The chapel & Lake funds were already huge back in summer 2021 (when she ordered the first survey for the lake and the chapel restorer got sick, car broke down, too cold to work and finally ran off with the accountant). The heating bill of 300K, she urned that money from July to December 2021.
her 2022 earnings, can go to the farmhouse structure problem.
She is crying poor for what? have some dignity woman, you knew about these problems since last year December, Annmarie put these props up because he knew it was unsafe, yet you choose to go on holiday to Greece, Turkey, Egypt, UK, Paris, Netherlands, Barcelona, South Africa. Not only that you have put your guests in danger by casually renting the rooms out and even allowing your patrons to go into the grand salon.
She really is completely stupid isn’t she?

• Heart
She really is completely stupid isn’t she?
She's not stupid! She's even smart, very smart.
The people who pay her $36,000 every month are stupid, and half of them think it's ok for SJ to spend the money as she wants.
And yes. LL is falling apart, but it has been falling apart for a long time. That's no surprise. As for SJ, LL never had heating, LL doesn't need heating even now because she spends the winters traveling. Now she just has more money to choose destinations.
Stephanie is very smart.
Let LL fall apart, there is no one to leave it to anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.