The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madame No...... give your sweet Kitty Lucky and tickle under his chin for me ! ๐Ÿฑ

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How is the installation of the new heating system ( which was to start Jan 10) going and all of the work on the structural issues in the not so grand salon?????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Did you have a question? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guess they wonโ€™t need Nutti anymore if the b&b closes. Or a cookโ€ฆ
Very good point! Sorting through packages can't possibly take all day everyday?? Can it??

Alrighty then... here is the last one. I really do need some therapy having watched all these Patreon vlogs again to capture them. I'll be opening a bottle of wine shortly!

From the most recent vlogs, I only didn't convert The Billiard Table's Arrived + the History of Porcelain, because BELIEVE ME, you don't want to see that one and lose brain cells! It's literally just shots of porcelain museum and wikipedia readings.....

This one is truly a doozy... I am baffled by her acting and some of the dramatic shots PhiPhi took of her.. like what is that shot of her staring at the fire? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Enjoy! (I guess....)

View attachment 1905625

View attachment 1905631
Wow! This staged scene, the bad acting and wiping away of the non existent tears is a paarfect example of how low this grifting, manipulative spoiled middle aged brat will go....
And Phillip, my goodness you played your part well, slipping into the room whispering "Stephanie daaahling"....I'd love to know who choreographed this scene.
I soooo hope Phillip is documenting every single detail of conversations and life at la Lande, it may come in handy someday. Phillip, think of documenting as a sort of insurance. I'm not suggesting blackmail but I am suggesting compensation for your time will be necessary. Even as an employee you should have some sort of exit package in place. You need to think about what your future looks like once your gig as a gigolo is up and how on earth are you going to start over if you're forced to leave la Lande empty handed like all the others before you.....just look at Selmar & Marie, the struggle is real๐Ÿ˜ช

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Grabeaux at the Chateau.

Steph referencing Philip's beanie says, 'He only takes it off for special occasions.'
Double entendre immediately came to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Atelier Arcoa - the restoration company that Fanny employed (?) to look into cleaning restoring the chapel's art works. Fanny claims that they have just finished working on Notre Dame in Paris, however, there is no mention of this that I can find on their website. One would think that for such a monumental and prestigious contract such as working on the most famous building in the whole of France, it might at least rate a mention. It looks like their (quite rudimentary) website has not been up updated in a long time. Perhaps someone with superior French language skills than my own could have a hunt through the site to find mention of the work the (allegedly) done on Notre Dame, because I can't find it.
Iโ€™ve had a quick look but it doesnโ€™t appear to have been updated since works done in 2007!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Very good point! Sorting through packages can't possibly take all day everyday?? Can it??

Wow! This staged scene, the bad acting and wiping away of the non existent tears is a paarfect example of how low this grifting, manipulative spoiled middle aged brat will go....
And Phillip, my goodness you played your part well, slipping into the room whispering "Stephanie daaahling"....I'd love to know who choreographed this scene.
I soooo hope Phillip is documenting every single detail of conversations and life at la Lande, it may come in handy someday. Phillip, think of documenting as a sort of insurance. I'm not suggesting blackmail but I am suggesting compensation for your time will be necessary. Even as an employee you should have some sort of exit package in place. You need to think about what your future looks like once your gig as a gigolo is up and how on earth are you going to start over if you're forced to leave la Lande empty handed like all the others before you.....just look at Selmar & Marie, the struggle is real๐Ÿ˜ช
Phi Phi stays. He found his forever home.
Eventually he will chase Stephanie too?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Can you stand to see it one more time?

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.14.23 PM.png

What a load of ๐ŸŽ:poop:

OMG I am in the wrong business...

She is wailing about the wall paper... Yeah right... She is happier than a ๐Ÿ– in :poop: thinking about the panoramic papers she is going to put up as soon as that paper is ripped off...

1674542509263.png
1674542721589.png

• Haha
  • Heart
How is the installation of the new heating system ( which was to start Jan 10) going and all of the work on the structural issues in the not so grand salon?????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Asked Mr Spratt's thoughts, he said this is a massive job and the time frame on completion also depends how many are working on it. Possibly the boiler will be going in first with all it's relevant pipework etc, which is a lot of work in itself. He said to him it would make sense to get that in then at least you could begin to run the pipes into the parts of the building that are unaffected by structural issues.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Asked Mr Spratt's thoughts, he said this is a massive job and the time frame on completion also depends how many are working on it. Possibly the boiler will be going in first with all it's relevant pipework etc, which is a lot of work in itself. He said to him it would make sense to get that in then at least you could begin to run the pipes into the parts of the building that are unaffected by structural issues.
I don't understand anything anymore!

I watched Patreon video.
SJ must tear down the walls, change the beams and secure the structure of the building. Setting panels, therefore, is not an option before these works. She has money in the Lake Fund (I don't believe) thanks to you dear Patreon!
But if she has to "demolish" half of The Chateau, why will she set heating now?
Does any of you believe that heating will be set up this winter?

I mean, people, the carnival in Venice began!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Today I learned it wasn't my internet connection that was slow in Punta Cana... It was the Emalm server... :unsure:
I have uploaded 4 more Patreon videos but for the past 2-3 hours they have been processing.
I'll post them once they are working โœŒ
Thanks Karma Baby this means I can cancel whist still feeling bad for you dishing out $7 a month to old four flues Xx

OMG that is so brilliant I just thought Fanny shouldn't wear pink and then I realised it is just her double

I found her reaction over the Chateau vs Manoir issue odd. It obviously bothers her for others to question the chateau designation.
I thought that too why would you care-they all want to buy a Chateau a manor isn't good enough very odd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks, we get the message๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alrighty then... here is the last one. I really do need some therapy having watched all these Patreon vlogs again to capture them. I'll be opening a bottle of wine shortly!

From the most recent vlogs, I only didn't convert The Billiard Table's Arrived + the History of Porcelain, because BELIEVE ME, you don't want to see that one and lose brain cells! It's literally just shots of porcelain museum and wikipedia readings.....

This one is truly a doozy... I am baffled by her acting and some of the dramatic shots PhiPhi took of her.. like what is that shot of her staring at the fire? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Enjoy! (I guess....)

View attachment 1905625

View attachment 1905631
Thank you karma!

Knowing what we know this actually made me laugh! She spoke softly, taking pauses sitting in front of the fire in silence and alone ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ. The gay twink coming in with more bad news...you could see 1 tear stream on both cheeks. No tears though! Guess it was water. Next time put some menthol under your eyes so it will make you cry!
This was bad acting even for a z lister

• Haha
Dan has moved into a gnome appartment..:eek:it would be fine for tartanterror... but Dan is a bit taller...well..at least he is honest about it...sleep well Dan...and take a bath...not a shower :LOL: i guess there isnt much of a nice view either....๐Ÿ™„ no wonder it was available at a short notice...

It reminded me of Hyacint and Richard buying a chateau appartment.... :LOL: and she even invited guests there for one of her candlelight suppers....:rolleyes:

I do think Clara is right..he clearly isnt welcome at Lalande anymore..or he doesnt want to go there...no matter what Madame Fanny likes to put out in her vlogs...there is clearly something going on...
Maybe he wants to stay rent free, and Fanny expects him to pay, either way they deserve one another.

Enjoy! (I guess....)

View attachment 1905625

View attachment 1905631
Thank you for all these video's. I bet these releases has given Fanny a nose bleed ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched Feckless Dan's latest charade. I can just hear all those grannies and other suckers lamenting about his deplorable situation with the subpar AirBnB accommodation. He's such a con saying things like, it's really not so bad, it's rather cozy, etc. Just shut up Dan. So childish. Fishing for donations and sympathies. He's damn lucky to have any place to stay at all. He'll be camping out in a tent at his estate come spring, either that, or he'll con someone into letting him stay with them. It was a depressing place and those stairs to the bathroom in the middle of the night would put me off. I don't think this place would even be legal in the states with no handrails on the steps. The whole place looked pretty dodgy. I'm sure it's very cheap, but that's Dan. How ironic to "own a Chateau" and be living in this hovel! What's wrong with this picture?
I don't think this place is even legal in France! Pretty sure the airbnb owners will not thank dtm for highlighting just how "outside" the regulations this place is. I also don't think they will appreciate his negative slagging off of their rental property on a publicly available vlog. What a twit.

And with regards to building a cabin at his chateau... does he have the correct approval to build said cabin that he will be LIVING in. French mayors take a very dim view of what they call cabinisation - the building of non permanent (without planning permission) buildings for habitation. They almost always bulldoze them and confiscate the land!

There are still vagrancy laws in France and wild camping and living rough falls into this category. A blind eye is turned to certain practices - like camping cars stopping for one night, the entirety of the tour de France, genuine SDF's but, personally, I think dtm falls outside of these categories.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.