The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Feckless Dan's latest charade. I can just hear all those grannies and other suckers lamenting about his deplorable situation with the subpar AirBnB accommodation. He's such a con saying things like, it's really not so bad, it's rather cozy, etc. Just shut up Dan. So childish. Fishing for donations and sympathies. He's damn lucky to have any place to stay at all. He'll be camping out in a tent at his estate come spring, either that, or he'll con someone into letting him stay with them. It was a depressing place and those stairs to the bathroom in the middle of the night would put me off. I don't think this place would even be legal in the states with no handrails on the steps. The whole place looked pretty dodgy. I'm sure it's very cheap, but that's Dan. How ironic to "own a Chateau" and be living in this hovel! What's wrong with this picture?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Off topic: Hi lovelies! (if FRK and Fan can say that, so can I) I just thought I'd share a photo of the kitty we adopted last week to ease my husband's boredom and anxiety he suffers with his dementia. Here's Lucky! He's 9 months old and a real sweetheart. My husband loves him and he's a great distraction and comfort for him. I love him too!
i hope Lucky brings comfort and relaxation in the house..my mother in law also suffers from dementia..she is staying with us for a few weeks...its a really difficult and heavy task....she is really far gone...and she was never an easy going person...its really exhausting..our dogs dont help.. all she does is shouting at them...when they see her...they run away...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Off topic: Hi lovelies! (if FRK and Fan can say that, so can I) I just thought I'd share a photo of the kitty we adopted last week to ease my husband's boredom and anxiety he suffers with his dementia. Here's Lucky! He's 9 months old and a real sweetheart. My husband loves him and he's a great distraction and comfort for him. I love him too!
What a cute little cat! You can tell by his relaxed demeanor and his little front paws folded under him as he commandeered the sofa that he is very happy and content to have a new home. Lucky is going to be great company and comfort for both of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dan has moved into a gnome appartment..:eek:it would be fine for tartanterror... but Dan is a bit taller...well..at least he is honest about it...sleep well Dan...and take a bath...not a shower :LOL: i guess there isnt much of a nice view either....🙄 no wonder it was available at a short notice...

It reminded me of Hyacint and Richard buying a chateau appartment.... :LOL: and she even invited guests there for one of her candlelight suppers....:rolleyes:

I do think Clara is right..he clearly isnt welcome at Lalande anymore..or he doesnt want to go there...no matter what Madame Fanny likes to put out in her vlogs...there is clearly something going on...
He got extremely thin when he was living there... although he could have bought his own food, maybe if you do you're expected to provide for everyone? I can only imagine Amaury has to stay right next to Nutti... that leash is short and I don't get the impression she likes Dan at all.. never see them talk.

Reactions: 22
He got extremely thin when he was living there... although he could have bought his own food, maybe if you do you're expected to provide for everyone? I can only imagine Amaury has to stay right next to Nutti... that leash is short and I don't get the impression she likes Dan at all.. never see them talk.
She wants Amaury . . . all . . . to . . . herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Comte, it’s three in the morning. How about going to bed?

Please notice everyone that I didnt say a sexy remark..

Well, I didn’t say anything about separate beds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Amanda and Lincoln have a new Q and A. Vlog out. Its quite good and I love her sense of humor. Rock on sister....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Comte, it’s three in the morning. How about going to bed?

Please notice everyone that I didnt say a sexy remark..

Well, I didn’t say anything about separate beds.
your right my dear...its time to go to bed...seeya...all...tomorro.... ;) or better later on the day...🙄 sleep well Halcyon😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
et voilà!
There is only one vlog that is stuck in the processing limbo, and it's the cry-me-a-river-ceiling-is-collapsing-send-money-asap vlog.
I'll post that one when ready... I guess it deserves it's own separate post anyway :m

I think these bring you quite up to date with shenanigans she's pulling, but let me know if there are any older Patreon vlogs you are interested and I'll converts those for you as well.

View attachment 1905276

View attachment 1905277

View attachment 1905278

Shhh.. don't say anything.. I still have my VIP lounge key from back in the day ;)

I'll post them here weekly from now on, with any interesting comments... Other fellow patrons feel free to cancel... I shall be the only fool who spends $7/mo on fan flash :LOL:

I would also like to specially thank @Linus who gave my lazy ass a push to finally do this :LOL:
This will do so much to restore the quality of the goss, thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
et voilà!
There is only one vlog that is stuck in the processing limbo, and it's the cry-me-a-river-ceiling-is-collapsing-send-money-asap vlog.
I'll post that one when ready... I guess it deserves it's own separate post anyway :m

I think these bring you quite up to date with shenanigans she's pulling, but let me know if there are any older Patreon vlogs you are interested and I'll converts those for you as well.

View attachment 1905276

View attachment 1905277

View attachment 1905278

Shhh.. don't say anything.. I still have my VIP lounge key from back in the day ;)

I'll post them here weekly from now on, with any interesting comments... Other fellow patrons feel free to cancel... I shall be the only fool who spends $7/mo on fan flash :LOL:

I would also like to specially thank @Linus who gave my lazy ass a push to finally do this :LOL:
I got away with Aud$1.10 The ten cents is tax lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I found her reaction over the Chateau vs Manoir issue odd. It obviously bothers her for others to question the chateau designation.
I think its just her American sense of humor. She ends her vlogs with "if you care to leave a comment". I think its just her way. I don't really think it bothered her that bad. She reads here maybe she will join us.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.