The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go haters and hags...
I have to ask forgiveness for the WhatsApp ding ding ding at some point in the video... My laptop captures the video by recording all the internal sounds and I forgot to log out of WhatsApp... and of course, I got several messages from my boyfriend right at the moment SJ was
Here you go haters and hags...
I have to ask forgiveness for the WhatsApp ding ding ding at some point in the video... My laptop captures the video by recording all the internal sounds and I forgot to log out of WhatsApp... and of course, I got several messages from my boyfriend right at the moment SJ was talking on the side of highway! 🤦‍♀️ 😂

View attachment 1910920
Thank you @Karma baby!...It states 395 views.. do you know if this includes the original patreon views or just those from Tattle? No other reason for question but curiosity. If it's just us it feels even more sweeter.

Reactions: 6
Stephanie Jarvis
8h
Indeed, it is the paperwork! It turns out that the previous owner had imported it into France, but hadn’t applied for a French carte grise, and that half-way situation is proving a nightmare to sort out. French bureaucracy likes things that neatly fall into specific categories!
Stephanie Jarvis
8h
I’ll brief you as soon as I receive the results of the structural surveys. They’re all underway at the moment, but I haven’t received any results yet. Soon, I hope! 🤞
Stephanie Jarvis
4h
Yes, excitingly the heating work is starting on Monday 🎉
Stephanie Jarvis
4h
(though I’m not sure how much of the actual plumbing I’ll be filming for fear of boring us all to death 😂 - but I’ll definitely be showing pipes/radiators/boilers/flue/underground reserve, etc going in!
Stephanie Jarvis
4h
Wow! My rescuers were nice, but not that nice! The minute they heard my English accent they burst out laughing and said ‘You so nearly made it!’ 😂

----
Matt (2).jpg

Stephanie Jarvis
8h
Indeed, it is the paperwork! It turns out that the previous owner had imported it into France, but hadn’t applied for a French carte grise, and that half-way situation is proving a nightmare to sort out. French bureaucracy likes things that neatly fall into specific categories!

200w (2).gif

beerfest-we-are-laughing-at-you.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe we should do a q&a here too. There is so much I do not know about you.
Not that I would care but I need something against you all, when the time comes…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1911977

Stephanie Jarvis
8h

View attachment 1911985

View attachment 1911995
Depends when he brought the van across, was he resident, or a second home owner. In any event, it'll cost her money to get it registered, and apply for the Carte Gris.

She has lived in France long enough to know about buying second hand vehicles, no one buys one, without checking the paperwork is in order
Once again she's playing the 'poor me' card.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
And my gp is Dr Odd!
I went to a cardiac surgeon whose name was Dr. Slaughter.

---

People have commented here about Dan's scrawny appearance. To me, he has the look of a long-term smoker of weed. Remember the guilty looks when Fanny went into Amaury's workshop and the two of them and Sabine seemed to be hiding something they were smoking? The recent trip to Morocco? Probably bought some supplies there to bring back to France for smoking. Not to mention the VW van, hippy wrist bands, cravings for McD...
Really? I've been a steady pot smoker since the age of 13 and struggle to lose weight. Please don't clump all imbibers of the sacred weed into a stereotype. I have had a successful career, received prestigious awards, pay my bills on time, have normal friends, etc. Don't believe everything you read and see about recreational drug use. I hardly smoke at all anymore, but it really helped with my anxiety when I was working. I live in a state where it's legal. You'd be surprised by the kind of people that are daily users, many white collar professionals, I know, I was one of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Not that I would care but I need something against you all, when the time comes…
OK, you go first.
Q. You have to watch your folks have sex every day for the rest of your life - or - you can stop the cycle by joining in once. What do you do?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
We should start a weekly list of who or what she blames. The list could be called LieLande’s Weekly Crumbling Hall of Blame and Lies (courtesy of the 50% Discount Shittelaine Fanny Four Flues). It might help her keep some of her lies consistent.

---

We should start a weekly list of who or what she blames. The list could be called LieLande’s Weekly Crumbling Hall of Blame (courtesy of the 50% Discount Shittelaine Fanny Four Flues). It might help her keep some of her lies consistent.
First entry: the blame game for the van she purchased from Matt: getting it licensed, repaired, and put into use at the Dump. There may need to be a separate category for equipment/ vehicle lies.

The ”gifted” Mercedes to Mummy seems suspect also.

The Mercedes van running “out of gas” in todays Patron video.

Time traveling F4F’s inconsistent travel schedule that defies logic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you @Karma baby!...It states 395 views.. do you know if this includes the original patreon views or just those from Tattle? No other reason for question but curiosity. If it's just us it feels even more sweeter.
Those are just tattle views... this is a whole new upload that I do from scratch and isn't linked to Patreon.

---

I think you already have plenty against me.. so I'll just sit this one out! ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not PhiPhimodo returning to the Netherlands for a Lilies reunion?

A shame he's such an untalented actor, because Ed, the dimwitted hyena from The Lion King musical would be right up his alley. LOL.
But I understand nobody wants to hear a nasal version of The Circle Of Life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those are just tattle views... this is a whole new upload that I do from scratch and isn't linked to Patreon.

---

I think you already have plenty against me.. so I'll just sit this one out! ✌

Let’s keep an eye on that number. Proves the 15+3 have now grown to over 300 +3

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We had a dentist near us . . . a Dr Blood.
My family had a dentist called Dr. Tröster (=Comforter) but he was not so comforting. When he was on vacation, a very very nice, gentle and soft Dr. Engel (=angel) replaced him - heaven, no pain, for once. Changed the dentist afterwards, since then I only let woman touch my teeth. Why have all the male dentists sausagefingers ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Versailles has a Hall of Mirrors. We all know how much Fanny loves Versailles. Perhaps the list of F4F’s weekly lies, time travel inconsistency issues, and deliberately created conflicting or confusing statements/actions belong in the” LieLande Hall of Smoke and Mirrors” ( of course inspired by the 50% Discount Shittelaine Fanny Four Flues).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Philip Janssen was able to hitch a ride back to the Netherlands with Michael Potts.
That is why Stephanie Jarvis did not film him being drop off in Paris.
It would explain why Philp Janssen has been missing for some time.

View attachment 1911368
@nielsdemossenau
4 days ago
LELIES Reünie 🔥 20/01/2023 (DAG VAN DE HEILIGE SEBASTIAAN) 🥂

I can always spot Snorty right away because his face looks like a matzo ball. ewwwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Versailles has a Hall of Mirrors. We all know how much Fanny loves Versailles. Perhaps the list of F4F’s weekly lies, time travel inconsistency issues, and deliberately created conflicting or confusing statements/actions belong in the” LieLande Hall of Smoke and Mirrors” ( of course inspired by the 50% Discount Shittelaine Fanny Four Flues).
I like it. Fairgrounds also have a hall of mirrors, for comedy purposes. Is she still Fanny Four Flues? I think after today's patreon video continuity mistakes, she should be Fanny Two Coats for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did Stephanie have to drive her rental van all the way back to London? How many hours away is it 8 or 9? That part alone makes the trip not worth it. Here in the US, it’s no problem to rent a van in one location and then return it another. I don’t know why Stephanie plays these games, just be honest with what you’re doing. Nobody really cares and it would shut us up. Sounds like a win-win for Stephanie, but she’s too stupid and such a pathological liar, she can’t see it. 🚐💩

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh you're so clever Stiffy!! So so clever!
It's almost like you're teasing us that Ruthie is out of the picture...

Also, WTF is she wearing?!....

Screenshot 2023-01-26 at 09.45.26.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why did Stephanie have to drive her rental van all the way back to London? How many hours away is it 8 or 9? That part alone makes the trip not worth it. Here in the US, it’s no problem to rent a van in one location and then return it another. I don’t know why Stephanie plays these games, just be honest with what you’re doing. Nobody really cares and it would shut us up. Sounds like a win-win for Stephanie, but she’s too stupid and such a pathological liar, she can’t see it. 🚐💩
UK and France are different countries, so different/ separate rental companies, even if they have the same brand name, I think.

---

Oh you're so clever Stiffy!! So so clever!
It's almost like you're teasing us that Ruthie is out of the picture...

Also, WTF is she wearing?!....

View attachment 1912194
Is that one of Jason Dubious's coats she's wearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.