The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic Fanny. Buying more expensive decorative clutter for Potts ( expensive faux antique Egyptian chess set)If she really wanted to buy a present that he desperately needs, she should have purchased this pastry board for him so eating a piece of the famous bread prepared by him at the Dump would no longer be like participating in a game of bacterial Russian Roulette after being repeatedly kneaded and shoved into every crevice of the nasty kitchen table.

Amazon product

Why doesn’t she buy a new kitchen table? The Dump desperately needs a table that is not so beaten down and unhygienic.
BECAUSE it came with the chateau 🤪it is also apparently too heavy to move!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not everyone is comfortable in front of a camera. I give her credit for trying to overcome her insecurities and giving it a go. Once her initial reticence is overcome, she could have a great little channel. I hope she overcomes her audio problems. Lots of room for improvement. Her animals are ridiculously sweet, her chateau appears decidedly different; different enough with it's unique wood panelling and carvings. She seems nice, is attractive and I'll watch again sometime to see how she's getting on.
I couldn’t watch it, it was like a train wreck all the depressing FRK vibes without the manic love life and laughter (spoiler no laughter) some people aren’t meant to be YouTubers I feel for her but I can’t watch sorry not sorry

Reactions: 12
What I find hard to understand is people like SJ, Markle, Harry etc don't stop to think that lies will be uncovered fairly easily through a variety of means. Anyone can look back at things that have been claimed and then find evidence to the contrary - it ain't hard. Do they not realise this - or are they so 'in the moment' they do zero reflection?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is one of the most staged manipulative pieces of video F4F has produced to date specifically targeted to her Patreon viewers to guilt them into feeling sorry and obligated to saving the poor little orphan princess. She is obviously trying to create drama to deflect questions about her outrageous personal spending, luxury vacations, and failure to achieve any measure of restoration at the Dump In the past year ( and failure to account for hundreds of thousands of dollars in Patreon funding).

There is no way she would have posted this video on her YouTube channel. It is patently obvious that the gruesome twosome think they are the smartest people in every room and think Patrons are dim and would be easily duped by the stupidly staged scene with the little orphan princess crying in front of her new tiny wood burner in her cold crumbling farmhouse.

Four Flues Fanny and the Douche Lord probably scripted their “masterpiece“ scene while chugging a few bottles of pricey champagne, reading Tattle, and figuring out how to combat complaints and observations about the Shittelaine.

Just look at the staged manipulation:

Party girl Fanny is all alone in the big scary dark crumbling “castle.”
No cuz or volunteers to share her contemplation or woes. What a heavy burden the little orphan princess bears when she is all alone……

Fanny is placed on a simple chair in the dark in front of the small wood burner, trying to appear as small as possible, desperately trying to keep warm with her hands sadly in her lap. They are careful not to showcase any of the expensive furniture, the $6,000 vase, or the hundreds of gifts she has received in the past year or the room stuffed with unopened presents and Amazon packages.

The only painting in the main video frame is a dear Daddy Derek painting, on the wall next to her chair, as if he is watching over her and sharing in her heavy burden and despair. She has no glass of wine in her hand.

No designer clothing for Fanny. Instead a cheap Christmas sweater to show that she is just an overwhelmed woman of simple inexpensive tastes who is clinging to her favorite holiday season Christmas and does not want it to end. She isn’t wearing her crowns, or piles of expensive jewelry, or her stilettos.

She is crestfallen when receiving the bad news. You don’t see the 50% Shittelaine getting on her little pink phone to call her 2 partners who own 50% of the Dump. Instead the dejected overwhelmed little princess sadly listens to more bad news, gazes pensively at the fire, and bravely tries to gather her strength to face another day.

What a load of bullshit.
When they finished filming the video, Fanny and Snorts probably went out for an expensive dinner, came home to drink more grifted alcohol, watch Netflix, and compulsively shop online.

Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.14.23 PM.png
Perfectly described!
A bit of thought went into this set up.
The imagery they tried to conjure reminded me of Hans Anderson's The Little Match Girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Classic Fanny. Buying more expensive decorative clutter for Potts ( expensive faux antique Egyptian chess set)If she really wanted to buy a present that he desperately needs, she should have purchased this pastry board for him so eating a piece of the famous bread prepared by him at the Dump would no longer be like participating in a game of bacterial Russian Roulette after being repeatedly kneaded and shoved into every crevice of the nasty kitchen table.

Amazon product

Why doesn’t she buy a new kitchen table? The Dump desperately needs a table that is not so beaten down and unhygienic.
if they had that kitchen table sanded down and a nice food safe butcher block oil on it ... it would be lovely. the oil protects the wood and you can wash it and wipe it down- while she is at it paint those nasty cupboards with a washable paint the dirt by the handles is aweful has been like that for years I guess no one sees it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As usual with him it's being done arse about face. It's certainly not how our roof was done when the place was renovated. We had the roof double insulated and it's been well worth it. I'm waiting for there to be a serious accident there, just hope it's not one of the boys ones who gets hurt.

---

Well, he said he didn't like being an adult and he really is proving to everyone just how much of an adult he isn't. He won't be able to afford an Architect that's for sure. Still puzzled as to why he left Grandad's place, did Grandad kick him out?

Would have been money and time better spent to properly renovate the little cottage as it was, make the garden more presentable and attactive and then sell it. He's going to gain nothing financially from what he's doing as anyone with half a brain who would buy the place will want proof that this work is covered (decinale insurance) should there be any issues after the sale.

Also has anyone else notice this dipshit went out a bought a cheap scaffold tower, when there's actually a heavier duty one in pieces (would have been cheaper to get the relevant bits for that) just dumped in the garden right opposite where he's currently working. He has zero respect for anything.
His worksite is so slovenly.
Dan would never cut it at the convent.
Billy is fastidious about keeping all worksites clean and safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As hubby is watching TV I just watched Dan's latest with sound off and the subtitles on. The lyrics are a very odd choice. Who are they aimed at?
Also plimsolls in the snow, is he trying to get frostbite or trenchfoot?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok… I was trying to refrain from sharing this… but maybe I should…

Meet Mike Hunt 🤣

---

As a long time smoker of weed (I stopped a couple years ago) I can assure you, no weed smoker loses weight…
Have you ever had the munchies? 😂😂😂

Edit: of course tattle merges these 2 posts together! 🤣🤣 I have no honour left to spare… farewell friends! I’ll go sit it my time-out corner 🥲
My dear Karma Baby, don’t feel alone. I briefly (very briefly as he was gorgeous, but boring) dated a young man named Mike Hawk. Don’t say it too fast! What were some of these parents thinking?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m positive she was being sarcastic when she said it’s ancient.
I just wanted to thank you for posting those Patreon videos! As much as I roll my eyes , I still watch them with interest…And thank you everyone who did the play-by-play before on the Patreon videos !

• Heart
I know this could go on forever. But. I know a family who named their girl Miss and boy Mr. As a first name. I like the baby boy doe....the best
In a very old Reader's Digest book there was an article about odd names.
A couple had named their daughter . . . Lesby Ann.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
if they had that kitchen table sanded down and a nice food safe butcher block oil on it ... it would be lovely. the oil protects the wood and you can wash it and wipe it down- while she is at it paint those nasty cupboards with a washable paint the dirt by the handles is aweful has been like that for years I guess no one sees it.
She has stated in past videos she will not paint that cupboard as it’s wearing the original paint. 🫣🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.