The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess you didn't like it then.

Reactions: 18
I liked the bed pillows.... Not a fan of the rest of it. Especially using the trim as tiebacks for the canopy bed curtains. Silly.

Reactions: 14
I
I knew a guy who's name was. Harold Leggs, yup Harry Legs
Alright, if we're going here... Very early in my career in finance, I did "dialing for dollars" (collections). I had a customer named Baby Boy Doe. Nobody bothered to change his name. And also, a woman named Chanda Leer. Who does this to their kid? My best friend's mother had a Russian high school classmate named Ivan Ibidatidov. I saw his picture and name in the old yearbook (it was 1940's Detroit Michigan area). "Hello, am I speaking to Mrs. Ibidatidov?" OMG.

Reactions: 17
We may indeed be cosmic sisters with cosmic brothers. Are you in southern Oregon? I'm in Portland.

Reactions: 5
He must believe his YT channel will make him enough money to renovate. But he has the farmhouse to complete as well as two boys and Analise to support financially. €29 a night is also going to mount up. Fully expect him to open GuFundMe, all these 'poor me' vlogs are leading up to something stinky.

Reactions: 17
I know this could go on forever. But. I know a family who named their girl Miss and boy Mr. As a first name. I like the baby boy doe....the best

Reactions: 10
Shrek wants to attract Stephanie ?

Reactions: 9
I 100% agree. My much older sister who is 76 this year still rants on about our parents - really? They have both been dead for circa 40 years! Throughout her life, she was also one of those who always thought that therapy was a total waste of time and stridently shut down others who even brought the subject up. That is until she went for some a few years ago - nowadays, you would think she was an actual therapist herself and had also personally invented the wheel!

---

Right?! Personally, I'm slowly morphing into a woodland wiccan witch everyday and definitely fall within the hag category!

https://giphy.com/a7LVXUpTok3UA
Only because you have had to re-watch all the CD Patreon vlogs (huge thanks and bless you for doing so). That's enough to mentally/physically age anyone by decades and send them to the "darker" side into the forest!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The Fleuries aren't doing so bad on the Patreon front either. Hasn't Billy also started to talk about Patreon? He must have realized that amongst his 248 000 subscribers there are a thousand fools waiting to be parted with their money.
I feel like SJ has way overextended herself by having so many people on the payroll. That has to be a big chunk of change every month.

I don't think any of us will be surprised when Billy finally gives in and joins Patreon.

Reactions: 14

ummmmmmmmmm
Oh FFS! Soon all of France is going to be populated by Chateau vloggers!

I don’t think I have the brain capacity for a new one! I may treat it like I do my closet… one new item in, one old item out…
Now… who should I axe from my watchlist? So many good options!

Reactions: 19
I feel like SJ has way overextended herself by having so many people on the payroll. That has to be a big chunk of change every month.

I don't think any of us will be surprised when Billy finally gives in and joins Patreon.
Well, at least Billy does actually get stuck in helping with building works etc and creating. Unlike SJ these days, who just films.
IMHO, Patreon shouldn't be for people who buy large properties and then expect strangers to pay for their renovations - that's 100% not creating - just begging and filming others doing the work. Simply put - just YTbing.
God, I wish Patreon would tightened up on their regulations and terms of agreement. I can but hope for the future.

Reactions: 15
Here it says how much!
About $2000 per month.

Attachments

None of them is worth employing full time either-even Amaury

I too have stopped watching many - it's like a tsunami - total overload. And, hey, there are only so many room/building/land renovations one would wish to watch and/or enjoy. Plus, of course, all the newbies declaring their obvious announcement in connection with their "surprise/surprise" newly created Patreon account too. Sheep mentality - not one original thought between the lot of them - money talks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It is completely beyond me why, now that she has the money (and clearly should have done this when she first went to buy the chateau) is to pay for a full and extensive structural survey of the WHOLE property. not just the bit she wants to renovate now. That is what Dick Strawbridge and any other responsible purchaser does first. From that, a professional can be engaged to draw up a schedule of works clearly showing the best and most cost effective order in which these things should be tackled. The piecemeal approach - SJ saying the first thing she must do is buy furniture - is indicative of her "no idea" approach. Her scattergun approach is insane and costly. However, clearly viewers do not mind that she needs tens of thousands of pounds spent on structural remedies, and decides instead to award these to her CUZ so that every penny stays in the family. I am beginning to think her patrons like to see her waste money in the name of being entertained. For while we sit here complaining about her, she is gaining more patrons, gaining more monthly income, being given more opportunities for self exposure and thousands, if not tens of thousands of gifts which are never shown on the gift grab, nor, I bet, disclosed to the tax man. The chocolates she was sent at Christmas (which she did show) alone were worth hundreds of pounds, Imagine all the clothes, champagne, spirits, perfumes, make up, luxury food hampers, linens, etc she is sent. It beggars belief.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.