The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get your pics of SJ disrespecting the chapel ready for a twitter post about the new series. New host is a minister and would love to know about it.
horse riding vegetarian minister who likes punk rock. I'm sure she'll be scandalized. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
horse riding vegetarian minister who likes punk rock. I'm sure she'll be scandalized. :ROFLMAO:
With your morals I'm sure you think that.
thank you for the first genuine lol of the day.
Thank you for a fine example of gaslighting to attempt to deflect from amoral behavior. Thing is everyone knows your song and dance. You're attempting to make people think it's not worth the effort. We'll see how it works out. Bad PR especially disrespectful behavior in a sacred building will definitely get the attention of all involved. And the mask slips away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
With your morals I'm sure you think that.

Thank you for a fine example of gaslighting to attempt to deflect from amoral behavior. Thing is everyone knows your song and dance. You're attempting to make people think it's not worth the effort. We'll see how it works out. Bad PR especially disrespectful behavior in a sacred building will definitely get the attention of all involved. And the mask slips away.
You might be mistaking the meaning of gaslighting in this instance. I think that the new narrator will literally not care at all about some instagram snaps in the chapel. But you do you girl. See if you can get it some traction.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think (hope) the whole issue of treating so-called religious buildings with respect is universal, regardless of the religion, or ones personal beliefs. I am an atheist but will visit, with interest, temples, churches, shrines, druid sites, mosques etc, and respect them even though I have zero investment in the religious aspect. I certainly wouldn't ever consider whipping my kit off in one! Plenty of other places to do that if that's what tickles me. So I think it's not just about Catholics at all, it's about respecting the history and traditions of other people. Imagine going to one of the ancient libraries where one is supposed to be oh-so-quiet, and letting rip somehow. Not so cool huh? Not a religious place, but still steeped in it's own tradition, and it would be seen as disrespectful to behave inappropriately. Connect the dots. Regarding lalaland, more than enough old, dusty, ruined rooms, outbuildings or attics to get kinky in if required.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
An Excerpt from MarieWiik.com, March 2019, “Why I Like Being Around Stephanie Jarvis”:

<3 Easy to please

She always has the biggest smile and sweetest face. When I give her a cup of tea in bed, or just when she talks to her mother on the phone. A piece of chocolate or an avocado toast could solve world problems.

<3 Patience

She is one incredibly patient woman, especially with other people. The other day she sat in the car waiting for me to finish some food shopping. I think I was gone for hours!

<3 Ambitious as hell

If there´s one thing that I adore about people, it´s ambition. There is something about people that have that extra gear and determination to reach their dreams. Stephanie is one of those people.

Love, Marie xx

Stephanie, “The Chateau Diaries,” February 2021: “Don’t worry about the dress. I’ll force her into it.”

Unsurprisingly, a website search found no tribute page to Marie Wiik by the "See you next Tuesday!" she serves in bed and who is 16 years her senior.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Gaslighting includes the attempt to minimize a person's feelings. It doesn't matter how anyone involved feels personally about a moonie wedding in a catholic church. What matters is how many fans react to it. Anyone with even a basic understanding of how Twitter works will retweet to any catholic pages on twitter. This ain't rocket science.
Before she rose to grifting fame she used to host extravagant dinner parties in the chapel too, obviously themed. Some of her guests would speak up against the use of the altar as a buffet for her food displays, but she would just dismiss the critics with a "Oh, for God's sake, it's just a candlelit meal".

An Excerpt from MarieWiik.com, March 2019, “Why I Like Being Around Stephanie Jarvis”:
I doubt very much FRK still likes to be around the shittelaine. It has cost her dearly. She has mostly disappeared from the “action” in SJ’s vlogs, pretends to be working hard on her own content, but nothing much happens there either. In fact, on her most used media Instagram she posted last Friday: I decided to not post any short YT video today, but I thought I would do a Q&A video for next Thursday! So, do you have any questions for me?
Right, no inspiration for new content, so just let the viewers do that work for you….where have we seen that before?
Run Marie, run!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Before she rose to grifting fame she used to host extravagant dinner parties in the chapel too, obviously themed. Some of her guests would speak up against the use of the altar as a buffet for her food displays, but she would just dismiss the critics with a "Oh, for God's sake, it's just a candlelit meal".
Another classic example of gaslighting. Minimize everyone else's feelings or morals and try to make it appear whatever she is doing is no big deal. Basically the narc is always right and anyone who dares question or express their feelings or morals is wrong. It's how these aholes get away with everything.

Is SJ bi? There's definitely a sexual vibe to the point of the relationship when Marie wrote that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another classic example of gaslighting. Minimize everyone else's feelings or morals and try to make it appear whatever she is doing is no big deal. Basically the narc is always right and anyone who dares question or express their feelings or morals is wrong. It's how these aholes get away with everything.

Is SJ bi? There's definitely a sexual vibe to the point of the relationship when Marie wrote that.
SJ's a user and a bully, whatever her sexual orientation, but yes, certainly Marie is expressing innocent affection and adulation in her words and actions. We can laugh at how she puts herself down for taking hours to shop while Stephanie sits in the car, then praises SJ for being patient, suggesting SJ showed displeasure at having to wait instead of helping her do the shopping; we can blame Marie for allowing herself to be used, and we can criticize her today, but I wanted to share the contrast between Marie's past devotion and SJ's selfish determination and minimizing of Marie's feelings and her right to choose for herself. At the moment, with Covid, Marie's trapped, and we're seeing her bullied.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Gaslighting includes the attempt to minimize a person's feelings. It doesn't matter how anyone involved feels personally about a moonie wedding in a catholic church. What matters is how many fans react to it. Anyone with even a basic understanding of how Twitter works will retweet to any catholic pages on twitter. This ain't rocket science.
Anyone with a BASIC understanding of Tattle KNOWS ... it stays on tattle -

you don’t encite to chase ppl down on other media forums !!!!

🎖🏆🎖👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am certain that the DB Debacle was born out of revenge. And spite. And jealousy. Revenge and spite directed at DB arising from the (crazed) Facebook fan page spat. Jealousy aimed at the stratospheric success being enjoyed by La Jarvis which must stick in the craw at Trotter Towers and the Rented Pile, both of which were dropped by the ETTCDIY production company and neither achieving anything like the cash stream seen at Chateau Jarvis.

Two targets, one missile.

I'm not suggesting for one second that DB's planned Grand Tour and the manner in which it seems to have been organised shouldn't be open to scrutiny and be 100% above board. However, I doubt that the "carefully worded" communique was put on Facebook out of genuine concern for anybody who might have parted with money on something which was - potentially rather than patently - less than honest.

DB's name was not mentioned ("carefully worded" - mindful of litigation) but you'd have to be pretty thick not to put 2 + 2 together. Having said that, there were some pretty thick people in the comments who questioned who the communique might refer to. As you'd expect, the protagonists of this covert mission couldn't contain themselves and the comments turned into a feeding frenzy of resentment and character assassination, the piranhas stirred up by the moderators of the page on which the "carefully worded" communique appeared).

The protagonists ended up looking pretty jolly silly. The missile they launched didn't take out the target/s as planned. They effectively shot themselves in the foot. A rather grudging retraction/explanation was issued. It was all a great misunderstanding. Comments disallowed. War over. For now.

Lalande's role in this rather pathetic power play may seem a bit tenuous. But I am absolutely certain that as far as Ma Trotter - the stage school mother, convinced of her offspring's rightful place at the top of the pile - is concerned, SJ and her success is dreadfully unfair. The stage school mother (Mercenary Matriarch) fails to realise that her son, the potential cash cow, has squandered the opportunity to amass mega bucks simply because he lacks the application and (questionable/limited) talent/s to make the most of his opportunity.

Meanwhile SJ powers on, the funds roll in. For the time being, the road to Lalande is paved with gold. But Stephanie should beware of potholes that could take the wheels off the gilded carriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think (hope) the whole issue of treating so-called religious buildings with respect is universal, regardless of the religion, or ones personal beliefs. I am an atheist but will visit, with interest, temples, churches, shrines, druid sites, mosques etc, and respect them even though I have zero investment in the religious aspect. I certainly wouldn't ever consider whipping my kit off in one! Plenty of other places to do that if that's what tickles me. So I think it's not just about Catholics at all, it's about respecting the history and traditions of other people. Imagine going to one of the ancient libraries where one is supposed to be oh-so-quiet, and letting rip somehow. Not so cool huh? Not a religious place, but still steeped in it's own tradition, and it would be seen as disrespectful to behave inappropriately. Connect the dots. Regarding lalaland, more than enough old, dusty, ruined rooms, outbuildings or attics to get kinky in if required.
I agree with all of this and still. Americans would be more scandalized by someone repeatedly mocking Nati's accent than they would be about a moonie wedding in the chapel. I am not gaslighting, that's just how it would be. If you know twitter.

I am certain that the DB Debacle was born out of revenge. And spite. And jealousy. Revenge and spite directed at DB arising from the (crazed) Facebook fan page spat. Jealousy aimed at the stratospheric success being enjoyed by La Jarvis which must stick in the craw at Trotter Towers and the Rented Pile, both of which were dropped by the ETTCDIY production company and neither achieving anything like the cash stream seen at Chateau Jarvis.

Two targets, one missile.

I'm not suggesting for one second that DB's planned Grand Tour and the manner in which it seems to have been organised shouldn't be open to scrutiny and be 100% above board. However, I doubt that the "carefully worded" communique was put on Facebook out of genuine concern for anybody who might have parted with money on something which was - potentially rather than patently - less than honest.

DB's name was not mentioned ("carefully worded" - mindful of litigation) but you'd have to be pretty thick not to put 2 + 2 together. Having said that, there were some pretty thick people in the comments who questioned who the communique might refer to. As you'd expect, the protagonists of this covert mission couldn't contain themselves and the comments turned into a feeding frenzy of resentment and character assassination, the piranhas stirred up by the moderators of the page on which the "carefully worded" communique appeared).

The protagonists ended up looking pretty jolly silly. The missile they launched didn't take out the target/s as planned. They effectively shot themselves in the foot. A rather grudging retraction/explanation was issued. It was all a great misunderstanding. Comments disallowed. War over. For now.

Lalande's role in this rather pathetic power play may seem a bit tenuous. But I am absolutely certain that as far as Ma Trotter - the stage school mother, convinced of her offspring's rightful place at the top of the pile - is concerned, SJ and her success is dreadfully unfair. The stage school mother (Mercenary Matriarch) fails to realise that her son, the potential cash cow, has squandered the opportunity to amass mega bucks simply because he lacks the application and (questionable/limited) talent/s to make the most of his opportunity.

Meanwhile SJ powers on, the funds roll in. For the time being, the road to Lalande is paved with gold. But Stephanie should beware of potholes that could take the wheels off the gilded carriage.
100% this. And their seething is obvious.

There's certainly a very big chip on the Trotter shoulder. It would be hilarious if Sean the builder's new channel takes off and eclipses the DIO and Pethericks.

• Haha
  • Heart
We all did notice Selmar on the keyboard in the Yorkshire Airlines video but I spotted Philips pea risotto too :sick: served in working and Alan Bennett class !

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I doubt very much FRK still likes to be around the shittelaine. It has cost her dearly. She has mostly disappeared from the “action” in SJ’s vlogs, pretends to be working hard on her own content, but nothing much happens there either. In fact, on her most used media Instagram she posted last Friday: I decided to not post any short YT video today, but I thought I would do a Q&A video for next Thursday! So, do you have any questions for me?
Right, no inspiration for new content, so just let the viewers do that work for you….where have we seen that before?
Run Marie, run!
When she described what she wanted to do for a living, she said she wanted to make money from the internet and flowers. She loves flowers. I don't disagree that she might want to leave with her 12k followers though.

Reactions: 2
Good point: Since festivities are probably from Friday till Monday all persons on all days count as long as
they had a drink or tea
and/or eat some nibbles
and/or came in costume
and/or had to cook or do the dishes
and/or participate with decorating
and/or came for work only (editing, giving quotes, giving cooking lessons,...)
and/or are co-owners
and/or searched for eggs
and/or bullied Marie
And/or bullied Marie ☹ Sooo funny

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.