The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks for arranging the vote on how many will attend the Bridgerton Party. To avoid a full scale fight breaking out, where we all point fingers and resort to calling each other mental, can we have some clarification of the rules? After all, we don't want to be accused of libel or face threats of our address being revealed if there is disagreement over the winner. Do estimates include those who refuse to appear on camera? What if they are not officially supposed to be there but we catch them hiding behind trees or catch their reflections in mirrors? Does a person with a chicken head count as a person? What if someone (Loki, insane super fan, ) turns up uninvited? What if a party of eight "friends" who know each other from a Facebook group and have each been charged 2 thousand euros by BG turn up in a van driven by a man who looks surprised that he is even there and Steph knows nothing about it? I think we just need to be clear............
Good point: Since festivities are probably from Friday till Monday all persons on all days count as long as
they had a drink or tea
and/or eat some nibbles
and/or came in costume
and/or had to cook or do the dishes
and/or participate with decorating
and/or came for work only (editing, giving quotes, giving cooking lessons,...)
and/or are co-owners
and/or searched for eggs
and/or bullied Marie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In celebration of my thread suggestion being chosen. I have ripped down my shower curtain, wrapped around me toga style. Now I am parading around my living room holding a candle stick. No seriously thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good point: Since festivities are probably from Friday till Monday all persons on all days count as long as
they had a drink or tea
and/or eat some nibbles
and/or came in costume
and/or are co-owners
and/or searched for eggs
and/or bullied Marie
Absolutely brilliant. Thank you. This clarifies everything.

Reactions: 5
In celebration of my thread suggestion being chosen. I have ripped down my shower curtain, wrapped around me toga style. Now I am parading around my living room holding a candle stick. No seriously thanks.
please post a pic! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No video tonight, so let's discuss another work of art: the proposal
The chateau was already in the picture πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ok I will comment:

Inspired by Daddy's wonderfully naive picture in muted tones.
Fanny, contacted her dressmaker for a few alterations. She has decided that this deserves a place as a tableau during their Easter celebrations.
Excitedly, she has pressed Ian into creating the background, the chopped wood (from the moat) will lie all around her whilst Marie can intertwine the logs in a simple, but tasteful display of dead florals.
Selmar, will lug out the nativity scene to be placed whimsically in the background.
Philip will be her muse looking on admiringly, supported ably by Nati and Marie dressed as adoring peasants.
Finally the icing on the cake will be the pert breasts, adorable in their unfettered state. Let loose for all peasants to admire and wonder at their radiant undrooping, un marred state as no child will ever feed off those babies!
Obviously the Tableau will be displayed in front of the Chateau for all passers by to admire.Now the trees have been cut down, the Chatelaine, I mean the Chateau can be admired by all. The new balcony on display ( paid for gratefully by the patreons) whilst much frolicking will follow in the woods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It could be Donegal Airlines. How did you manage to get Selmar providing the entertainnment in Alan Bennett class?
I knew you would find it. I thought the same. It's almost prophetic πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another win for SJ, no more obligations to stay neutral in the Trotter's feud with Dick & Angel, who will no longer be connected to ETTCDIY:
'Channel 4 has recommissioned 60 new episodes of Chateau DIY to air in 2021 and 2022. ... Now under the new name of Chateau DIY, the series will continue to be produced by Spark Media, but will no longer be in relation to Dick and Angel and their Escape To The Chateau brand, which they will continue to focus on.''

• Wow
Reactions: 25
What do these frecken bimbos think you can open any kinda money making scam business without following any laws or rules? I volunteered to drive for people in our community's grass roots get out the vote. I cleaned up the protest war wagon, my Suburban. Checked the fluids and tires. Stocked it with water, juice and granola bars (for diabetics), refreshed the first aid kit. And most importantly mailed off a check to cover 24 hours of auto insurance 2 weeks ahead of time to make damn sure it was processed in time. Verified auto insurance online and printed out the confirmation. The only thing I leaglly had to do was have auto insurance. But since I am not a stupid ahole I covered all the other bases so my passengers were safe.

Reactions: 8
they had a drink or tea
and/or eat some nibbles
and/or came in costume
and/or are co-owners
and/or searched for eggs
and/or bullied Marie
And/or are children that only run around outside so it doesn't count as they are outside.
And/or people who are visiting their daughter & who are sourcing bucket suppliers as SA has run out & the poor people need them.
And/or people who have already had Covid but want to test that they have antibodies so they can't catch it again.
And/or people who are friends of chateau occupants who have told them that there is a vacancy for a cook, but it doesn't matter if they cant cook as long as they are prepared to appear on camera & have been in the performing arts world.
And/or people who have been to chateau before so they don't count as they had already been on the inventory of free workaways.
And/or people who don't have any social media accounts and live local and get paid cash in hand.
And/or men people who have been treated to a glimpse of boobilicous chateau 'owner' in her robe being coy & getting work done on the cheap.
And/or men people who have been paid to do work & are successful vloggers & have cute kids who can be exploited in chateau vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"You'll be pleased to note that your saying was adopted by someone on the Flog Brenda FB page! Congratulations!"
Back from Shabbat!
@Jeeves Glad to help! LOL
Oh well, saying, "thief calls a thief" may be an admission on their part! :cool:
You're welcome, @Brenda Gibbons ;)

1614391686539.png

We won't believe you unless you post a video! ;) ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Back from Shabbat! :m:m:m:m:m:m:m
@Jeeves Glad to help! LOL
Oh well, saying, "thief calls a thief" may be an admission on their part! :cool:
You're welcome, @Brenda Gibbons ;)

can you repost the original .....pretty please
and thanks
cant find the blinking thing
MANY THANKS

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.