The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone was having fun in the comments section today, I’ll give them 10 points for originality😆

9F933DCC-34A8-4DC8-B825-C4B97CC729DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As an aside I noticed that the Trotters made no effort to separate their rubbish. I guess like in other countries the different skips at the dump area were for different types of rubbish.

Is there no such thing as needing planning permission... Change of use, dormer windows all should be approved.
I noticed that too. Looked like tins of paint going straight in there.

Planning permission, building regs: I wondered that too. Didn't his talk of how to put the damp course down sound a bit weird too?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep, I thought that. I'm getting a feeling of people pushing for someone to come out with some sort of allegation which could be harmful to the Tattlers. Loose lips and all that. I'm watching a missed series of Line of Duty (UK cop series where there is so much deception going on) so maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there though! I can fully believe that like a lot of care home owners they didn't do it for the love, but more the money.
You are so right. Have to be super diligent on what one speculates about on here, I was going to say more in my response but didn’t. Say nothing unless there are receipts to back it up. You are so smart and on the ball Princess! Love Line of Duty...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've noticed this too.
They dumped everything in the skip called "tout-venant" which means all rubbish (which are not recycled in other skips).
I saw other people in their video carefully emptying their bags of rubbish in this skip as it should be done.
The Pethericks just threw their closed bags full of unknown stuff in the same skip. Not to mention big pieces of wood which should have been put in specific skips.
They really have no clue ! 😲😲
Ya and SJ Xmas present to mo nearly got thrown in which Billy p put in rubbish pile perhaps he doesn’t like her

I'm assuming I'm not making sense? Nati commented that everyone who's not living at la Lande wears a mask when inside, whereas in that same video several people are seen not wearing masks inside... SJ is a cleverer liar in giving an excuse that is harder to verify, namely people having done a covid test.
The fast tests aren't accurate. Even the normal tests aren't entirely accurate. My brother-in-law tested negative twice whilst being really sick with Covid then tested positive on 3rd try. He was so sick he had a week in hospital on CPAP, so not really trustworthy. They must all be spending a fortune on these tests! SJ doesn't have a clue what isolation really is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You are so right. Have to be super diligent on what one speculates about on here, I was going to say more in my response but didn’t. Say nothing unless there are receipts to back it up. You are so smart and on the ball Princess! Love Line of Duty...
Not sure about being smart and on the ball, but I'll take the compliment anyway. Lots of the same type of questions coming in just makes me suspicious! Line of Duty is ace isn't it. But it's like here. Not always knowing who to trust!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've noticed this too.
They dumped everything in the skip called "tout-venant" which means all rubbish (which are not recycled in other skips).
I saw other people in their video carefully emptying their bags of rubbish in this skip as it should be done.
The Pethericks just threw their closed bags full of unknown stuff in the same skip. Not to mention big pieces of wood which should have been put in specific skips.
They really have no clue ! 😲😲
Or they are too lazy, or it is easier to film that way instead of going from one skip to another. They probably don't care anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Important to distinguish, too, between a potential investigation of documented behaviours with respect to specific laws in South Africa, and what may or may not be uncovered in Britain and the EU.

Reactions: 7
Lots of people who wonder “Why does he/she allow this to happen? Why doesn't he/she leave??”… which is victim-blaming, in a sense. I am a smart and very aware person, but it took *ME* getting tricked and trapped before I understood how one could become entrenched in such a dangerous situation.
[/QUOTE]

nothing chateau related, I’m just happy you’re out of that situation. 🤗

Reactions: 4
What’s the timeline I’m so confused. So she’s distancing because her and Phillip went away to another chateau? That visit happened about two weeks ago? But then Phillip only recently went back home for urgent family matters (to have a good root around the attic for some props to use in future vlogs I’m sure / granny’s granny’s cookbook ).

But I’d it art?
France answer to benefits street. / grifters street?
5D5BB5FF-B572-43D2-8443-063624077A1E.jpeg

every time this pops up in mojos vids it brings me so much joy.
5EB190DD-2204-4621-8F14-CC9FBEC9B5EB.jpeg
The last one popped up on a gardening group It escaped my bad editing completely
2A3A9468-4C76-4129-A928-F08A272E937D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yep, I thought that. I'm getting a feeling of people pushing for someone to come out with some sort of allegation which could be harmful to the Tattlers. Loose lips and all that. I'm watching a missed series of Line of Duty (UK cop series where there is so much deception going on) so maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there though! I can fully believe that like a lot of care home owners they didn't do it for the love, but more the money.
Just wondering why I can’t find the inspection reports tbh...think we’ve possibly established why now and it opened up the time line discussion a bit. They’d generally be in the Public Domain....so no Loose Lips here ta.
Was cop program called Tattle Police by any chance? Move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Over 5000 USD raised in November and December (💰 from Jan were recently added to total) were destined for the Villain-oti Fashion Institute LaLa Scholarship.

CATC January: […] "And then in the next months we will go back to other types of charities. We’re going to be looking for local charities. Also possibly more to do with architecture and design and much more to do with poverty.”

💰💰💰 form February and March? Where is it going?

"To nominate someone in the UK who has helped their community during Covid, please go to: https://ukcommunitynetwork.com/

We will be donating a weekend stay at the Chateau de Lalande to the winner!”

Just how much does this weekend cost? Struggling to keep your word SJ?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Or they are too lazy, or it is easier to film that way instead of going from one skip to another. They probably don't care anyway.
I think your right they care as much as they care about putting 12 chickens in one tiny “shed”

Over 5000 USD raised in November and December (💰 from Jan were recently added to total) were destined for the Villain-oti Fashion Institute LaLa Scholarship.

CATC January: […] "And then in the next months we will go back to other types of charities. We’re going to be looking for local charities. Also possibly more to do with architecture and design and much more to do with poverty.”

💰💰💰 form February and March? Where is it going?

"To nominate someone in the UK who has helped their community during Covid, please go to: https://ukcommunitynetwork.com/

We will be donating a weekend stay at the Chateau de Lalande to the winner!”

Just how much does this weekend cost? Struggling to keep your word SJ?

My understanding is the winner get a stay at lalande. The money from the adds gets donated to the charity which belongs to steffiiis second best friend.

Reactions: 9
The jumper used to have three stars on it.
I guess the booblets received a few bad reviews...

stocksgoingdown.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god their all at it how to renovate a chateau, I thought nice couple bought a chateau not begging, but after maybe 6 vlogs you guessed it paitrion page, think I’ll try it, I have a derelict chapel in my garden grounds estimate to repair in excess of 250,000 can you contribute as I’m to lazy to work

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Phillip's family have got him home on some pretext. Then his family and friends plan to stage a massive intervention, as they've been reading all the comments especially the ones from Pervy Loki. Don't expect Phillip back soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just watched the awarding of the scholarship to the young lady. The way Spero spoke to her Grandmother was exceptionally demeaning. F!*@!!* twit!! If I ever spoke to a British person (in the same situation) like that I am sure the punch in the face that would follow would be well deserved, and so it should be. Speaking to someone in that way shows how superior you place yourself above others and we all know why Spero feels superior. He can go on about his own scholarship until the cows come home! He is riding high in the world of those who have to wear factor 50. But hey, that's South Africa for ya!! Sorry, what was that ? Apartheid ended in 1994. I don't bloody think so.

(haven't watched the institute interview video so no idea where the mum as a teacher comes into play)

I really hope Mmakhotso does well with her fashion design course and her life after. I wish her all the best 🥰
Regarding the 'teacher' question. I think it is cashier both times. Her father is a petrol attendant. Subtitles on YouTube should not be relied upon. The slimy V is rendered as Mr Sparrow after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.