The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the awarding of the scholarship to the young lady. The way Spero spoke to her Grandmother was exceptionally demeaning. F!*@!!* twit!! If I ever spoke to a British person (in the same situation) like that I am sure the punch in the face that would follow would be well deserved, and so it should be. Speaking to someone in that way shows how superior you place yourself above others and we all know why Spero feels superior. He can go on about his own scholarship until the cows come home! He is riding high in the world of those who have to wear factor 50. But hey, that's South Africa for ya!! Sorry, what was that ? Apartheid ended in 1994. I don't bloody think so.

(haven't watched the institute interview video so no idea where the mum as a teacher comes into play)

I really hope Mmakhotso does well with her fashion design course and her life after. I wish her all the best 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 25
IJ has never showed any interest in the well being of the volunteers at the tit-show-shat-o. On the contrary. I remember complaints from workawayers that did not get enough food when IJ was in charge. She does not share her daughters preference for fancy food, that's for sure. Canned vegetables galore.
Based on what I have seen of IJ this completely fits the character that I am picturing in my mind! I never wanted to mention this but from her appearances on the channel, IJ reminds me of someone that I did not have the best experiences with. One of these experiences included not being allowed to eat food that I had bought, clearly stating at the time of grocery shopping - which of course I paid for being a polite houseguest -that these were for me due to a dislike of the other option. I am talking about yogurt here, which I was forbidden to eat. Instead, it was preferred for the guests to eat the fruit that was more than past it’s prime.
This is just a trivial example, but this person’s need to control those around her, disrespecting/disregarding their needs was extremely difficult to compose with (and I’d like to think that I have some manners). In fact, I had to break off my stay. I must admit, seeing IJ is sometimes a little triggering...

Reactions: 7
Ok that episode wasn’t bad, mostly because PP wasn’t in it and they even celebrated with the meal at the end 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ian's hair seems to get lighter during the vlog. Dark while eating pain au chocolat but matching the facial hair later.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

If it'd be helpful to our 'cause': I had started writing down her hols + episode number because things weren't adding up. I can share what I have here, although it is incomplete because as soon as i was convinced of her true nature I stopped keeping track?
You’d need a very large spreadsheet to keep track of her hols and other travels...

• Haha
The lack of BJJ in this video already makes it more tolerable ... could have done without the gratuitous farewell scene though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just watched the awarding of the scholarship to the young lady. The way Spero spoke to her Grandmother was exceptionally demeaning. F!*@!!* twit!! If I ever spoke to a British person (in the same situation) like that I am sure the punch in the face that would follow would be well deserved, and so it should be. Speaking to someone in that way shows how superior you place yourself above others and we all know why Spero feels superior. He can go on about his own scholarship until the cows come home! He is riding high in the world of those who have to wear factor 50. But hey, that's South Africa for ya!! Sorry, what was that ? Apartheid ended in 1994. I don't bloody think so.

(haven't watched the institute interview video so no idea where the mum as a teacher comes into play)

I really hope Mmakhotso does well with her fashion design course and her life after. I wish her all the best 🥰
I wonder if Spero and the Jarvises will be investigated.

Reactions: 5
To be fair ..TATTLE had more to do with it been shut down

They crawl all over here -

at this point in relation to INVOICES and RECIPTS

TATTLE would need to serve them all with an invoice
Detailing
Manners

Content
Manners

Attitude
Manners

Fan baiting
Manners

GasLighting
Manners

Running a CHARITY interview in 2021 with 8 Caucasians - and handing out 500 ran of a meat voucher to
ONE of the 3 NATIVES - to then roll into a FREE GOODIE BOX FULL OF FREE FOOD

Shows whist editing for 70 hours a week - there is NO GRIP ON REALITY
or how SHE is percieved

IS POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST SCAM
- which highlights their arrogance is only superceeded by their complete and total ingorance

FACT - THE GIFT GRAB Is NOT AN OFFICIAL CHARITY

chat oo JARVIS has no right to collect money PREVIOUSLY stating the moneis would go to many charities
only WHEN SHE DECIDES...which is MONTHS later

Ive no doubt the young woman is delighted - as would anyone in their surcemstance

HOWEVER - using them to promote yourself as a latter day BENIFACTOR
WHEN ITS not ACTUALLY YOUR CASH -
ITS A GLOBAL FUND AND SHOULD BE ACKNOWLEDGED & NAMED
AS THE GLOBAL SUBSCRIPTIONS FROM THE VLOG

NOT A PERSONAL DONATION FROM A MODERN DAY HIGHWAY ROBBER.

there is no situation or person - or attitude she wont ride the bones off
Spero gave them a voucher for 500 Rand for Pick n Pay, like a Tesco, 500 Rand is approx €27.00! What an insult.

im down a dumpster ...losing the will

however ..which thread did you have the pic from percys ...facebook showing the dress in September - october
apologies ...i think its you whom posted it.
thanks in advance

careful ...lol im 9 pages behind you doubt Ms Carlas feathers will be ruffled -
no one KNOWS whom she is ..

a few dinners and biblical knowledge - excellent information - BRILLANT memory recall on everything

my bet is still - the two lads that live down the lane
cant blame them for still feeling burnt
I APPLAUD THEM
Wasn’t me Mojo who posted the dress of Percys FB... anyone know who?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
As an aside I noticed that the Trotters made no effort to separate their rubbish. I guess like in other countries the different skips at the dump area were for different types of rubbish.
You're right. I was puzzled about it.

Reactions: 4
Spero gave them a voucher for 500 Rand for Pick n Pay, like a Tesco, 500 Rand is approx €27.00! What an insult.
Yeah, so what’s that, half a dozen steaks and a couple of sausages? Use it to buy meat, he told her. That’s a big man who can throw an old lady a few steaks.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm confused about what is trying to be established. The property value & how they could afford it in the first place, the income from the granny farm or the bad running of it? On Zoopla it says it has 18 bedrooms. In today's terms current low rate per person per week for care home costs around £850 a week. £795600 a year gross. Obviously staffing, running costs & tax to come off that but still a sizeable income I guess.
I think this current round of interest in the Jarvis Granny Farm came about from someone wondering if they’d ever been investigated for any reason...!

Reactions: 6
I think this current round of interest in the Jarvis Granny Farm came about from someone wondering if they’d ever been investigated for any reason...!
Yep, I thought that. I'm getting a feeling of people pushing for someone to come out with some sort of allegation which could be harmful to the Tattlers. Loose lips and all that. I'm watching a missed series of Line of Duty (UK cop series where there is so much deception going on) so maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there though! I can fully believe that like a lot of care home owners they didn't do it for the love, but more the money.

Last edited:
I'm assuming I'm not making sense? Nati commented that everyone who's not living at la Lande wears a mask when inside, whereas in that same video several people are seen not wearing masks inside... SJ is a cleverer liar in giving an excuse that is harder to verify, namely people having done a covid test.

Reactions: 15
I've never seen her buy fancy food - it all seems to be premier prix food from 'local' shops. And there's never any organic food in the kitchen either. Whenever the fridge is opened it seems to be full of cheap milk, cheese, and other cheap food. Maybe she can't afford decent food...

I bet there's a lot of dirty washing...
Just like the dirty sink with the blue back tiles in the kitchen as shown in the latest vlog, it is absolutely filthy

Reactions: 8
I'm assuming I'm not making sense? Nati commented that everyone who's not living at la Lande wears a mask when inside, whereas in that same video several people are seen not wearing masks inside... SJ is a cleverer liar in giving an excuse that is harder to verify, namely people having done a covid test.
Sorry, it's me. I choose the wrong emoji. You were making sense. What Nati said didn't match what the video was showing. She is not comfortable with some of the comments, isn't she?

Reactions: 4
As an aside I noticed that the Trotters made no effort to separate their rubbish. I guess like in other countries the different skips at the dump area were for different types of rubbish.
I've noticed this too.
They dumped everything in the skip called "tout-venant" which means all rubbish (which are not recycled in other skips).
I saw other people in their video carefully emptying their bags of rubbish in this skip as it should be done.
The Pethericks just threw their closed bags full of unknown stuff in the same skip. Not to mention big pieces of wood which should have been put in specific skips.
They really have no clue ! 😲😲

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.