The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they had some plans to return to France and therefor needed some certification that S speaks French at a proper level? My parents sent me to an extra afternoon school once a week for 4 years to get reports/certificates because they always planned to return home and they were told if I don't attend I will need to start there from scratch (grammar, literature, spelling,...)

I understood she made about 5000 Euro with the cadeaux videos and will donate all of it to pay 3 years of school. So aprox. 1600 Euro per year only for schooling.
10,000 so far raised recent update

I was referring to her speaking while being recorded by SJ, she once voiced concern that too much had been asked of the volunteers, something along those lines. My point is I believe in the past (granny farm) IJ has had to answer to officials about treatment of staff and patients. She may falsely believe that if she voices concern and its recorded that could help in the future against any legal issues.
I doubt there will be legal issues, no matter what they've done. But if we can proof some dirty tactics by digging deeper, we might be able to convince more people not to believe their lies.

Reactions: 7
I seem to remember it was 2 announced and I unannounced a year at that time plus additional unannounced if there were concerns/ complaints.
Yes, but its the unannounced inspections that (in my opinion) give the best overall view of how the facility is ran on a day to day basis.

I doubt there will be legal issues, no matter what they've done. But if we can proof some dirty tactics by digging deeper, we might be able to convince more people not to believe their lies.
We can always hope for a disgruntled volunteer and an ambulance chasing attorney

Reactions: 5
12th Dec 2020 #989

CATCH HEAVEN: The Oscars Princess and Her Three Merry Men!!!

The gifts from the angels have fallen from afar and a star is born tonight.
The golden child decrees that scholarships for the underprivileged we will see,
for those little Afrikaans that have less money.

‘My wings they will fly me and then they will see,
how a good education and privilege was the making of me
I shirk and don’t work!
I smother with love the ones that follow,
but only to gain a gift tomorrow
I shall talk to them and show them the way!
Roll out the red carpet and don't you fret
I'm an Arts success to all that I impress
Of course, a good example I will be
If they grovel on bended knee!'

#whataloadofpeacocks

1607797526538.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting you mention legal issues in light of the race laws and other laws in South Africa. We don't really know, do we?

Reactions: 4
I can't belive, you think Davey is creepy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He is not the worst, he may be a bit introverted and shy.
Hanni on the other hand. Yikes! She gave me secondhand anxiety, not to mention about her "Single White Female"ing SJ. :eek::sick:
I think going to a near strangers house for Xmas creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Interesting you mention legal issues in light of the race laws and other laws in South Africa. We don't really know, do we?
I was thinking, maybe we should inform Bonang Matheba, for who the dress was originally designed, about the whole golden-shower-dress-gate. I'm sure it will outrage her as much as us to see that girl treated that way. She must have a huge following she can stirr up....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's a lot of holidays and a lot of money and despite her grifting that house/chateau will never be warm in winter because SHE doesn't see it as a priority.
6 Feb
This week’s Chateau Diaries comes from New York and Vermont where I went to visit my friend Mason.

8 Feb After years of bleak, freezing winters here, I’m completely confused by the weather in this glorious new decade. It’s so warm in the chateau that I don’t even have to carry my hot water bottle everywhere! I wish I could just relax and enjoy it, but I keep having anxiety that the heating’s on too high and I won’t be able to pay the bill - I’ve been checking the boiler every day 😂
I have to learn to relax and enjoy this heavenly warmth 🔥 .

27 Feb
South Africa - My mother’s beautiful beach house where she lives with Percy in winter when she’s escaping the cold at the chateau!

5 March
It's Safari Time for the Lalalanders this week. (Bavete Zulu Game Lodge £200 PP per night)

8 March
Visit to London - goes to see The Wallace Collection .

It's a hard knock life ain't it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yes, but its the unannounced inspections that (in my opinion) give the best overall view of how the facility is ran on a day to day basis.

We can always hope for a disgruntled volunteer and an ambulance chasing attorney
I was just saying what the statutory requirement was....apologies if I in some way ( not too sure how????) implied one format was better than the other. Thanks!

Reactions: 1
I was just saying what the statutory requirement was....apologies if I in some way ( not too sure how????) implied one format was better than the other. Thanks!
No need to apologize at all, I'm just thankful you and others have taken an interest.

Reactions: 1
at one point filming herself using iron on patches to fix moth holes in clothing.
Interesting that moths usually only attack clothing that has been put away/into wardrobes/drawers without being cleaned/washed after wearing. Just shows how much care she takes of all her expensive cashmere jumpers, etc. Bet the cupboards are stuffed full of dirty clothes!

Reactions: 10
I was thinking, maybe we should inform Bonang Matheba, for who the dress was originally designed, about the whole golden-shower-dress-gate. I'm sure it will outrage her as much as us to see that girl treated that way. She must have a huge following she can stirr up....
Yes, Bonang should know about it, as should the authorities who may want to investigate if there has been an infringement of South African law.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She does not share her daughters preference for fancy food, that's for sure. Canned vegetables galore.
I've never seen her buy fancy food - it all seems to be premier prix food from 'local' shops. And there's never any organic food in the kitchen either. Whenever the fridge is opened it seems to be full of cheap milk, cheese, and other cheap food. Maybe she can't afford decent food...

Bet the cupboards are stuffed full of dirty clothes!
I bet there's a lot of dirty washing...

Reactions: 8
A sensible way to clear the barn would be to have a large skip outside and put the rubbish straight in. The way they tackled it required three times the work. Move from inside to outside the barn. Move from pile outside the barn into the trailer and then again from the trailer into the refuse dump.

As an aside I noticed that the Trotters made no effort to separate their rubbish. I guess like in other countries the different skips at the dump area were for different types of rubbish.

Health and safety issue - ladder should be tied on at the top.

Is there no such thing as needing planning permission... Change of use, dormer windows all should be approved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.