The Chateau Diaries #208 Dan who is not the man akka "Manless Dan"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorts thinks having “fun“ with his fashion…nails, clothes, shoes…and use of pronouns makes him more interesting (he’s wrong, it doesn’t). For Snorts to say “gender is a social constraint” is vomit inducing and a real slap in the face to transgender people everywhere who face bigotry, ignorance, hardship, and challenges in their daily lives. Once again, Snorts cheapens everything…he has no idea. What an uneducated, ignorant buffoon. 😡
PhiPhimodo tries to say construct ~ "Gender is a social construct". But PhiPhimodo's accent makes it sound like constrait.
No matter how PhiPhimodo pronounces it, PhiPhimodo is just plain unintelligent. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
that girl seems to own nothing?? omg.. :eek:

yes lol...but no grandma even lost her sagging tits...:LOL: mostly those cracks just go further a few milimeters a year..or that beam is rotten..thats a different piece of cake...btw i hope the beam collapses...that will teach that grifting witch...
Only if the shittoolaine is directly underneath. And even buried in the collapse she’ll swear Anne-Marie can fix it!

Unfortunately I don’t have a news paper handy to take a pic for you… this is the best I can do without looking like a crazy person to everyone in the lounge 😂😂

View attachment 1888021
Probably a good thing @Jules100 broke her special digital image filter otherwise you would’ve been outed Brenda Gibbons!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i know they work a lott with these blocks in France...have to say...never been close to a buildingsite there...but it looks odd to me..those blocks get damp...does it need insulation and plasterboard on the inside.?? or is he putting another stone wall up on the inside.?? its all very strange...
I think he'll render the outside - the same as he's done elsewhere on his wreck of a house. It won't make it look any better. It's still a clown build, done by an idiot. I keep looking for proper drainage but haven't seen any as yet. I'm waiting for heavy rain to flow down his steps and flood the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
During the gift grab today surprised no one commented on Fanny calling Ruby "her" corrected by Natty followed by Snorts saying gender is just a social constraint..Hmmm, might this count as an announcement by Snorts, maybe "she" was telling us something.
Hmmm, maybe Sir Snortalot should review the differences between the concept of social construct and social constraint. They are rather different. Unless he means his relationship with Fanny LaFlash has made him question his own gender identity while simultaneously feeling traumatized by her, the relationship and his lack of a healthy support structure at LieLande. Then he could go back and forth between the two. Like his sexual preferences!🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think they are just trying to be quiet and a bit more humble in order to regain people's good opinion? I think for me they have shown their true colours the kitchen renovation for me just showed how it is all about them grifting the very best and having the world's most expensive kitchen.
For sure.

I started having second thoughts about them when I watched their vlog explaining how they were able to afford the chateau through renovating and selling on. I thought . . . these two are a pair of flippers . . . and it may just be a matter of time until they sell the chateau.

It didn't bother me when Steph, Philip and Marie stayed . . . but in hindsight . . . it should have.

Then when they visited the HMN at Easter I was bit shocked.
Why on earth would they visit the Dump and schmooze with the HMN crew?
This was a turning point for me.
Everything they have done since, has compounded their fall from being my favourite you tubers.

Superficially they appear so very different to Philip and Steph.
Their style and aesthetic, their willingness to actually get their hands dirty . . . even their level of cleanliness.
But at their core the two couples are not so very different.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
For sure.

I started having second thoughts about them when I watched their vlog explaining how they were able to afford the chateau through renovating and selling on. I thought . . . these two are a pair of flippers . . . and it may just be a matter of time until they sell the chateau.

It didn't bother me when Steph, Philip and Marie stayed . . . but in hindsight . . . it should have.

Then when they visited the HMN at Easter I was bit shocked.
Why on earth would they visit the Dump and schmooze with the HMN crew?
This was a turning point for me.
Everything they have done since, has compounded their fall from being my favourite you tubers.

Superficially they appear so very different to Philip and Steph.
Their style and aesthetic, their willingness to actually get their hands dirty . . . even their level of cleanliness.
But at their core the two couples are not so very different.
They will definitely sell once there is a pool and a gite finished

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just starting to watch the Gift Grab and it was interesting that Nasty Natti stopped the talking about "its been so warm, why do we need to put the heating in" by Mummy and Fanny......... Natti grabbed a gift and changed the subject.
Things that make you go ... Mmmmmmm :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
By Nicki Fairfraud's standards, you are beyond elegant if you starch your underwear.
Also, the other day, the missus and I were literally talking and wondering about how parents back in the day washed soiled cloth diapers. :ROFLMAO: ;)
Very easily and at the same time avoided landfill, clogged drains, discarded used nappies on the side of the road. Cloth nappies needed to be changed more often which avoided the baby being a bit more protected from urine and faeces burn.

Reactions: 12
WOW, this kind of stuff (and the weird trolls derailing( not the normal off topics) in the threads) has led me astray from Tattle as of late.
But, hello, witches, I cannot stay away from all you lovelies.
Happy New Year.

Mr. Telsa's rant in the car was bizarre. Word salad for the masses.
Dan's cavalier attitude to a project to improve the lives of his children, a project he should have finished a year ago, is truly baffling.
Steph must be spending her usual month of January in South Africa but can't really broadcast the situation due to her farmhouse literally falling in.
She was forced into finally revealing the truth about the Salon and the Chapel in 2022. It will be interesting to see what 2023 will reveal.
I missed your face @Granola Chic !!! And a belated Happy New Year, love!!! 😘

Reactions: 13
I was once asked by a friend to borrow money for the rent. So since I know I tend to forget things like that I immediately made a note in the calendar to remember to check if he paid it back- prepared for a situation like you described but I still wanted to give him the benefit of doubt. But somehow I forgot to transfer the money. So months later I stumbled upon my note and immediately checked if he has send me the money - no. I was upset and immediately called him and was ready to make a scene and get my money back when he told me that I never send him the money. And he thought I didn't want to and didn't ask again. Embarrassing 😔

Hello Fresh only fills the landfill
Judge Judy says never lend anyone anything unless you would be ok with not getting it back!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think he'll render the outside - the same as he's done elsewhere on his wreck of a house. It won't make it look any better. It's still a clown build, done by an idiot. I keep looking for proper drainage but haven't seen any as yet. I'm waiting for heavy rain to flow down his steps and flood the place.
i dare to think i saw some drainage actually..on the bottom of the stairs...dont know if it is connected to something...thats another question..i also didnt see pipes for wastwater etc...isnt there suppose to be a utilityroom and bathroom inthere??

Reactions: 12
OK ..... had to fast forward Fanny's boring Gift Grab ........ I cannot stand her reading out all the bloody long letters and what a pile of junk people are sending her !!!
This really needs to stop.

On to Nic Tightpants ........ starching linen , baking cookies and polishing the silver ...... oh what a Elegant Life he leads !
The big mystery with Nic is - just how does he pay his rent!

• Haha
They will definitely sell once there is a pool and a gite finished
oh for sure...that house with its missing wing isnt good enough...they are on to something more grander....if those grifters can get it done..Madame wallpaper and Mr readingglasses are not quite satisfied with their manorhouse..they want a real chateau.. 🙄 and the whole lifestyle that come with it..too bad for them they cant buy a real title..oh that must really piss them off..:LOL:

OK ..... had to fast forward Fanny's boring Gift Grab ........ I cannot stand her reading out all the bloody long letters and what a pile of junk people are sending her !!!
This really needs to stop.

On to Nic Tightpants ........ starching linen , baking cookies and polishing the silver ...... oh what a Elegant Life he leads !
The big mystery with Nic is - just how does he pay his rent!
have you seen in the end of his vlog..how many patreons he has..:rolleyes: people are mad these days..i guess covid hit them hard...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
IMHO, their new kitchen is completely devoid of any personality/character. Simply just like any other kind of kitchen straight out of a present day magazine feature. Granted, fabulous carpentry skills supplied via Benoit. It took absolutely months to complete and cost a ridiculous fortune too. Will it stand the test of time and in 1/200 years time be considered an historical feature? :unsure: I personally, think NOT!
It's a very classic no thrills kitchen which will look good forever. I hope they'll change the lighting fixtures when they'll have the money.

Most of all their kitchen screams expensive. Isn't it funny how Philipp airs his childhood trauma on YT? He's still a poor boy inside trying to compensate living in a chateau, driving a Tesla, having an expensive kitchen, dreaming of a yacht... He should write to Greta Thurnberg at [email protected]

St. Kathy of Lidl is also airing a childhood trauma. Nobody listened to her as a child and now she's preaching pearls of wisdom on YT. The messy car debacle hit very close home for her. Her house and yard are also untidy.

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't know about the motorbike but he still has the drone.
He had it in his hands when they were recently moving sheep at the HMN.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1888105
shirley poppy
4 minutes ago
Hi Philip & Stephanie, Is there any way going forwards that one of the Lalande Moderators could be in the live premiere of each vlog? Tonight we had to endure another troll, which try as you might to ignore them once theyve caught eye you cant ignore them. At least until I worked out how to block them! LOL. It did spoil my enjoyment of the live screening (although I'm now going to watch it back) and as a result I may think twice about watching another premiere. Many thanks & Happy New Year to you all! x
Love it! Dear Shirley, Wake up! They are on vacation, what do you expect? I'm so sorry you had ENDURE another troll. Life must be damn hard watching and participating in those live premiers. I suggest you think thrice about watching anymore premieres, afterall, you wouldn't want to have to ENDURE yet another troll and you know they're out there in spades! 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The completely glass door was a poor choice for an external door. That would be more appropriate for a business where you want people to look in, not a home.
I bet the door was cheap, something Brico was dying to get rid off.

• Haha
  • Heart
When he's speaking in whole sentences, rather than just saying "that's beeeeautiful" in a gift grab, he talks so quickly that all the words just run into each other. I am used to hearing all sorts of different accents but I often cannot understand what on earth he's trying to say! He seems consumed by nerves sometimes, especially when he made his pointless vlogs. It was as if he wanted to get through it all as quickly as possible. He would like to be seen as lord of the manor but he knows he does not have the wisdom, personality or experience to be fully accepted as such. He knows he is a charlatan. He is trying to play the part but not succeeding. I think he is aware of that and is uncomfortable. He knows he is not liked and he is also passive-aggressive.
HE is a bad actor

• Haha
It's a very classic no thrills kitchen which will look good forever. I hope they'll change the lighting fixtures when they'll have the money.

Most of all their kitchen screams expensive. Isn't it funny how Philipp airs his childhood trauma on YT? He's still a poor boy inside trying to compensate living in a chateau, driving a Tesla, having an expensive kitchen, dreaming of a yacht... He should write to Greta Thurnberg at [email protected]

St. Kathy of Lidl is also airing a childhood trauma. Nobody listened to her as a child and now she's preaching pearls of wisdom on YT. The messy car debacle hit very close home for her. Her house and yard are also untidy.
it always puzzles me...why people emigrate to France...buying an old house and a huge piece of land...which in a few years they wont be able to keep tidy..to health or other issues....you can buy a nice new house with 500m2 for like 200000 euros or less..install a swimmingpool and you can have a nice life..why buy that old crap with huge land attatched??? and a nasty neighbor...have to say i wouldnt like to live next to Kathy...but.. to film chickens?? and complain about things you are not able to do anymore..when you are getting older...downsize and make your life easy...and easy to maintain..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hmmm, maybe Sir Snortalot should review the differences between the concept of social construct and social constraint. They are rather different. Unless he means his relationship with Fanny LaFlash has made him question his own gender identity while simultaneously feeling traumatized by her, the relationship and his lack of a healthy support structure at LieLande. Then he could go back and forth between the two. Like his sexual preferences!🥸
I doubt he would know what social construct is.

Judge Judy says never lend anyone anything unless you would be ok with not getting it back!
That should include . . . not getting it back in the same condition in which you lent it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.