The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Ollie and Fanny vlog? Just watched a vlog where they went to Lake Guardia in Italy. She drove 10 hours and it was a miracle she got an upgrade. imagine that. Toured a famous p!ace and it will be on the new channel. Did she forget she has a new channel. It all gets so confusing all the lies and smoke and mirrors. I cant keep track
Sharing a vlog meant splitting the YouTube earnings! Neither of them wants to do that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As a disclaimer (yes, I wised up): none of what I’m about to say might be connected to the reason Dan has been missing in (sort of) action and we will probably never know, because I doubt the man himself will admit to it anyway. He just likes to throw the dogs a bone: new flog soon, but no real date. What I do know is that there recently has been a nasty fallout between charlataine Stephanie Jarvis and her former gardener/love interest/handyman/availability, because Dan was counting on his bff Armoir to help him in his derelict ruin/abandoned castle/historic chateau but she has vetoed that by reminding her Cuz where his loyalties should lie. At the same time, Dan was painstakingly reminded that in her playbook when you’re out, you actually are out.
Not over surprised to be honest. Armoire hasn't got time has he, Fanny's already told us all that he is going to save the shitoo from rolling into the lost lake single handed as he's such the master craftsman at everything he touches.:rolleyes:

Stupid Dan, thrown it all away, his money, reputation and by the looks of it his little family. Chasing the impossible dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are these two too poor for Stephanie to rub shoulders with? Each having less than 400 patrons, they are way below the queen of grifters.
Eww...they're so middle-class! :ROFLMAO: ✌

np and jm.jpg

cd729.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
are these people the one Selmar visited?? oh my ...who is sponsoring these grifters..i should think there are better and more urgent causes to support these days...then those who buy a chateau they cant afford to restore and keep up...
Sadly it seems to be the norm now. Buy a chateau, start a youtube and open a Patreon. If people want to give their money to them, it's their choice to do so but to me it just makes a mockery of it all. The ones I do admire are those who do not grift and battle on through doing the pâinstaking work out of their own pockets or accept defeat gracefully, sell up and buy something more in line with their finances.

• Heart
Their whole tawdry circus should have it's course, but sadly saavy, manipulative Meeghan and deluded, dimwit Harry are desperate to stay in the spotlight and and do whatever they can to try and outshine the Monarchy. They need to continue to milk the royal cash cow to fund their lifestyle, so sadly they aren't going to fade away and live their life quietly.

Their lack of self-awareness, empathy and ignorance of problems people face in the real world is shocking. They are not driven by philanthropy - that's a smokescreen which is as fake as they are.

They are driven by Meeghan's narcissism, coupled with Harry's jealousy, anger and victimized sense of entitlement. It's a nasty combination because they can't acknowledge, never mind accept, any responsibility for their actions & words contributing towards the breakdown of relationships. It's never their fault and based on Harry's recent interviews, they are both quite adept at gaslighting.
According to Taz is by far one of the best commentaries on the deluded power hungry pair:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What puzzles me about those grifters is that they’ve build their audiences by creating a sense of family, of community, of being ever so relatable and they truly believe they are entitled to all the money that is thrown at them for becoming part of that. But then they also believe that they are entitled to privacy, keeping things for themselves and so they create a separate reality where things appear to be something they are not. Stephanie Jarvis, not that long ago, claimed to not want to talk about her private life and not reveal her “boyfriend”, now cannot but show their seemingly loving relationship in great and heinous detail. Dan, who tried to be open about the break up from his long-term love Annelise, fails to actually be transparent or even pretend to care enough about the ones cheering him on.
Ultimately it is the disproportionate size of their egos that leads to their demise and they only have themselves to blame for it. They won’t though, they will blame each other: Dan’s amateurish groundwork has caused the damage to her beloved chapel, Stephanies unwillingness to share curtailed Dan. Bring out the popcorn!

P.S. Fun to see Belly P and his mate stealing the two-blokes talking-podcast-concept of Dan and his Armoir! I guess if you dig a whole, somebody will always jump in.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
YouTubers that I like, the expat butchers. It isn’t a chateau but a maison de maître. She works in France, they are not grifters. (I hope they won’t) They are renovating the house and the garden. She has repainted 72 shatters this year! As well as doing other things. What did Fanny do? Their sense of humour isn’t for everyone but I like it. Their decorating isn’t always my taste but they are doing stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just been reading about a new property programme which has had good reviews. Houses are being sold off in Sicily for €1 each. Amanda Holden and Alan Carr have bought 2 and are showing them being done up.
Amanda and Alan’s Italian job on BBC. However it has been uploaded to YouTube.

Thanks for recommending I really enjoyed the episode on Youtube. Maybe I should get a VPN and watch it on the BBC...now which company was Fanny plugging? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh, what fun to watch tonight's Crappo at the Shato!

Tattlers, who among you was the secret agent who sent this hideous cardigan to the Argentine bully who obviously did not take after her mother in any way, shape, style, or form? Whoever you are, congrats! Her transition into a bibliothecaire is complete!

View attachment 1870342

The twink boyfriend is in dire need of a fresh supply of Toppik. Send some fast!
No wonder he wore a beanie through the holidays!
Dear Lady Phyllis,
For goodness sake, put your beanie back on, or just shave them all off!
Toppik might be making your condition worse.
Sincerely,
Marquis de Potpourri

View attachment 1870343

And this...I bet Nicolas Fairfraud is jealous of his ladyship PHiPHi's nails!
I have a sneaky feeling that someone must have told PhiPhi that he looks like a discount version of Harry Styles.

View attachment 1870344
His hands now look more feminine than her's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
According to Taz is by far one of the best commentaries on the deluded power hungry pair:
Harry is majorly gaslighting the Royals. He keeps saying how happy he is but seems so angst ridden and also mentally unwell with all the vitriol I wonder how this will end. Unfortunately he is as thick as mince

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Yd3u.gif

Jason Dubey
Our Butler Jesus has fallen ill over the last few days. He is recovering upstairs, but I haven't heard much movement, so maybe I will take him a cup of tea. Any suggestions on how to heal a Butler?

M Parker @Jason Dubey a Butler Jesus-? How intriguing...

Jason Dubey
@M Parker I have a butler, and his name is Jesus. He goes by Jesse, but yes, Jesus is my Butler!!

M Parker @Jason Dubey how amazingly appropriate is Jesus as a name for a Butler!

Jason Dubey @M Parker Not to brag of course, but you have to have one when you have eighteen thousand square feet to look after.

M Parker @Jason Dubey but my last burning question is... is his last name Jeeves? because how much better could it be then Butler Jesus Jeeves?

Jason Dubey @M Parker He loves it! The guests call him Jeeves and it makes for a lot of fun when the player grand is on and Jeeves is running around the parlor

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1870652
Jason Dubey Our Butler Jesus has fallen ill over the last few days. He is recovering upstairs, but I haven't heard much movement, so maybe I will take him a cup of tea. Any suggestions on how to heal a Butler?

Jason Dubey @M Parker I have a butler, and his name is Jesus. He goes by Jesse, but yes, Jesus is my Butler!!

M Parker @Jason Dubey how amazingly appropriate is Jesus as a name for a Butler!

Jason Dubey @M Parker Not to brag of course, but you have to have one when you have eighteen thousand square feet to look after.

M Parker @Jason Dubey but my last burning question is... is his last name Jeeves? because how much better could it be then Butler Jesus Jeeves?

Jason Dubey @M Parker He loves it! The guests call him Jeeves and it makes for a lot of fun when the player grand is on and Jeeves is running around the parlor
Is Dubey deformed? Most people have two feet and although they might be flat, are rarely square. He must keep his chiropodist busy. Painting his toenails (as I'm sure he does) would be like painting the Forth Bridge.

Note to Dubious: No butler worth his salt would ever "run around the parlour." ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think he might be on a oil rigg again. Maybe just for a limited time but since he is without the kids he is basically free to go. It's the only way for him since without proper education to make a bit of money in a short period of time and then have time off again to work on his ruin.
You know that's ambiguous...
You're German ?
I'm reading this as
"und dann wieder Zeit haben, um an seinem Ruin zu arbeiten."
Whatever the meaning, both apply (y) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1870652
Jason Dubey Our Butler Jesus has fallen ill over the last few days. He is recovering upstairs, but I haven't heard much movement, so maybe I will take him a cup of tea. Any suggestions on how to heal a Butler?

Jason Dubey @M Parker I have a butler, and his name is Jesus. He goes by Jesse, but yes, Jesus is my Butler!!

Odious little Elton

• Haha
  • Heart
Are these two too poor for Stephanie to rub shoulders with? Each having less than 400 patrons, they are way below the queen of grifters.
Eww...they're so middle-class! :ROFLMAO: ✌

View attachment 1870418
View attachment 1870442
Well well well- I have the exact same wooden ornamental birdcage as Fanny. But mine is a genuine antique or so I was told by the lady who I bought it from!! Hell another bloody Bali or Indian knock off. My designer cred is shot!
Mind you at least mine is in an Asian style decorated house in the tropics- not in a French "castle" with yuck wallpaper, dodgy curtains and a nutter with contorted boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1870652

Wouldn’t a housekeeper be more use than a butler

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't help but think of moths being attracted to light when I think of all the misfits that have come and gone at the HMN. Dan was completely unqualified to be a gardener from the get go. No qualified gardener would have worked for Fanny after talking to her for 10 minutes. She wouldn't have been willing to pay their rates. Instead, she just gets someone that comes along. It's a two way street. Well adjusted, intellectually and emotionally intelligent people just don't get involved with Fanny. This game of prey and predators will not stop. There are so many other people just chomping at the bit to volunteer and work at the HMN. Darwinism? 🤷‍♀️ Phil is obviously not prey in my book. He's also a predator.
I think the problem with Dan is he believes his own press... He feels he is idolised by his followers and looks down from his pedestal throwing tit bits of vlogs to keep their hunger at bay but never enough of a vlog to leave them feeling satisfied. I think one day soon the scales will fall from his eyes and he will realise what a fool he's been and what he has lost along the way. When there is no one let to stroke his ego where will he go?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.