The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realize I'm a straight girl but I can't fathom any sexual attraction to SJ. She's at best asexual in attraction.

And why. We're they fighting over bunboy?
I just watched the first minute of the revolting gift grab just to watch Isabelle and her reactions. She doesn't appear well to me. And that Natti....what a tool.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Does anyone agree with me that this whole Harry, Megan circus has about run its course? There are so many heartbreaking things happening at the moment that should concern us, instead of being consumed with this, that includes Fanny and her ilk. The NHS in the UK are considering opening food banks for their staff who cannot afford to feed themselves or their families. Meanwhile this shower of shite don't know hunger nor poverty.
I think Harry, Meghan and Jarvis are part of the zeitgeist of narcissism/fascism (Trump, BoJo, Erdogan, Bolsonaro, Modi, etc. Sunak isn't doing a bad job N wise either as the shitshow in Murrica goes on). I've been trying to get the vibe of what really is homicidal energy from Harry -- I think it has to do with he got no attention from anybody but Diana, who was concerned about everyone from the horrible old Queen Mum and her snotty butler on down treating him like the spare (per Richard Kay). And now he has a narcissist's full vampire attention and he thinks we all are as interested as the vampire in his every resentment. Anyway Jarvis is too, along the same lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
At Christmas.
Remember the weird bit where people were asking where Dan was at New Years and she said he ended up at a party in a barn or something? I thought that was weird because like why does she know what he’s doing anyway? Or when she said that Dan bought a taxidermy Fox. Why would she know that? I could understand a relationship between them where he has no worries when she’s with PhiPhi because he’s just a beard/assistant.

PhiPhi keeps the questions at bay and she can duck whomever she wants. He doesn’t take any tit for breaking up his family to be with her and neither one of them want to spend all of their time with each other anyways. Makes really perfect sense. He did his teeth for her and for tv. We all know he can keep a bleeping secret. Also remember when they met Kim for lunch and PhiPhi had two desserts? Dan was there. Like why would he be there? She’s also always talking about how he looks cool in his sunglasses and flirting with him. They are totally a couple. Maybe never to be revealed or many years from now if it ever gets serious. I also remember the lunch he took her to in London, she was intimidated by the menu and Protocol. I can see her fancying him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m amazed at the speed SJ churns through people. The whole process, from start to finish…love bombing to dismissal…can be counted in months. SJ’s history with Dan could be a case study in narcissism. I remember when Dan was first introduced, then elevated to a pedestal, eventually sidelined, and now kicked to the curb. It’s a revolving door at the farmhouse. What a shallow life. Think about it…the person SJ has chosen as her companion/partner…the person she is supposedly most closely connected, shares emotions, thoughts, feelings, and continues to “stick around”…is PhiPhi…26 years old, uneducated, uncultured, unskilled, and naive (but he probably has an agenda). Astounding and embarrassing.
But now we see the agenda. She has her support animal and a saucy below stairs stud on the side. And I suppose, Potts. I still don't see how boffing Dan would make Philip bearable. I wouldn't drink a cup of coffee with the boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Remember the weird bit where people were asking where Dan was at New Years and she said he ended up at a party in a barn or something? I thought that was weird because like why does she know what he’s doing anyway? Or when she said that Dan bought a taxidermy Fox. Why would she know that? I could understand a relationship between them where he has no worries when she’s with PhiPhi because he’s just a beard/assistant.

PhiPhi keeps the questions at bay and she can duck whomever she wants. He doesn’t take any tit for breaking up his family to be with her and neither one of them want to spend all of their time with each other anyways. Makes really perfect sense. He did his teeth for her and for tv. We all know he can keep a bleeping secret. Also remember when they met Kim for lunch and PhiPhi had two desserts? Dan was there. Like why would he be there? She’s also always talking about how he looks cool in his sunglasses and flirting with him. They are totally a couple. Maybe never to be revealed or many years from now if it ever gets serious. I also remember the lunch he took her to in London, she was intimidated by the menu and Protocol. I can see her fancying him.
I actually never watch the videos. I just come here to say something funny or stupid. Most of the time stupid..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
During yet another episode of Crap Unwrapped the Gay Twink just could not keep quiet.

F1353B24-221F-47A0-A06C-065301A06176.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
All this time we’ve been wondering what Billy’s convent purchase was about, I think he inadvertently let it slip today when he stated it would take years. It’s also something we’ve discussed here and seen mentioned in the comments. DIY vlogs make money! And one of the central comment complaints for CD was a: shut it cameraman and b: start showing the DIY again. There’s no real endgame for Billy other than content! And busy work that keeps him out of Gwen’s hair! Quite clever actually. On both their parts.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So true! I inherited several pearl necklaces as I'm the only female on my mother's side of the family. They are nice and I try to wear them as often as possible. I never considered their monetary value until I needed to get some of them repaired. I was astounded at their value. I didn't realize that real pearls were worth so much. I have a whole new respect for them now. I can't tell authentic anything from fakes so it doesn't matter to me if people wear the real thing or not. Wear what you love and feel good in. I hate when people say is that a real ________? It's so rude! I always say, "Oh, I really don't know as it was a gift, and I didn't think it was polite to ask." Hint, hint.
Gotta love a good “pearl necklace” ! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone agree with me that this whole Harry, Megan circus has about run its course? There are so many heartbreaking things happening at the moment that should concern us, instead of being consumed with this, that includes Fanny and her ilk. The NHS in the UK are considering opening food banks for their staff who cannot afford to feed themselves or their families. Meanwhile this shower of shite don't know hunger nor poverty.
Yip I also find it weird that nobody is talking about the known pedophile in the family and the the pedophiles they liked to keep company with. My uncle done some driving and security for the royals. He didn’t have a nice world to say about them.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
All this time we’ve been wondering what Billy’s convent purchase was about, I think he inadvertently let it slip today when he stated it would take years. It’s also something we’ve discussed here and seen mentioned in the comments. DIY vlogs make money! And one of the central comment complaints for CD was a: shut it cameraman and b: start showing the DIY again. There’s no real endgame for Billy other than content! And busy work that keeps him out of Gwen’s hair! Quite clever actually. On both their parts.
Yeah and at the end of it all he has an asset he can sell or make money with. Pretty smart actually.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Harry, Meghan and Jarvis are part of the zeitgeist of narcissism/fascism (Trump, BoJo, Erdogan, Bolsonaro, Modi, etc. Sunak isn't doing a bad job N wise either as the shitshow in Murrica goes on). I've been trying to get the vibe of what really is homicidal energy from Harry -- I think it has to do with he got no attention from anybody but Diana, who was concerned about everyone from the horrible old Queen Mum and her snotty butler on down treating him like the spare (per Richard Kay). And now he has a narcissist's full vampire attention and he thinks we all are as interested as the vampire in his every resentment. Anyway Jarvis is too, along the same lines.
When he was little the family must have banged on about him being a spare - if they'd just shut up about it he wouldn't be obsessed at playing second fiddle to his brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just been reading about a new property programme which has had good reviews. Houses are being sold off in Sicily for €1 each. Amanda Holden and Alan Carr have bought 2 and are showing them being done up.
Amanda and Alan’s Italian job on BBC. However it has been uploaded to YouTube.
Lorraine Bracco also bought a $1 Italian house and did a tv show about it’s renovation, My Big Italian Adventure, on Hgtv / Discovery+.

I wish my house was only $1… and in Italy.
0E76C73D-FB62-403C-8812-4B81F790F6D5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who else does she have right now??? Seems like she is never really "alone" so if she doesn't have the next one waiting in the wings , she will just stick with what she has. I always thought her and Grant were a thing seriously why travel all the way there to build and do things, unless there was some punami in the picture
Cunningly Phillipa makes sure there is no replacement in the wings.... Perhaps that's why Dan had to go. I'm 100% convinced Phillipa was the motivation behind it. Phillipa becomes more entrenched the more isolated Fanny gets.

Reactions: 25
Lorraine Bracco also bought a $1 Italian house and did a tv show about it’s renovation, My Big Italian Adventure, on Hgtv / Discovery+.

I wish my house was only $1… and in Italy.
View attachment 1870197
I’m having trouble keeping up with the diy on my own home let alone renovating one.😂😂. But would be lovely to live in Italy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.