The Chateau Diaries #207 The association is named: Wonker, Tasser, Trollop & Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she fucked off again this month to rest after all her hard work?
offcourse she buggered of to go on travelling..she always did...but now she thinks she is more clever not to let it be exposed..well untill somebody else spills the beans.. or she herself...

Reactions: 29
LOL, spoken like a true Dane. Sadly, Prins Henrik was never satisfied with being Prince Consort, he wanted to be king (or king consort). He sure was an oddball. Many danes felt for her when news about his dementia came out, as they couldn't hide his erractic behaviour anymore. The Danish press also stopped reporting about him out of respect.
I also feel for her, as his last wish was to not be entombed beside her in Roskilde Domkirke. He wanted to be cremated and partially be strewn at sea. I can't remember where the other remains are buried, but I do believe it is in a castle garden.
Prince Joachim has always been viewed as more arrogant in the eyes of the people. I do think opinions about him have softened a bit.

Reactions: 17
Is it possible the shrill of Fanny’s ‘ operatic’ singing could bring about cracks in the building. Looks like it!!

Attachments

Reactions: 27
fixed it for them:

Reactions: 31
Catherine was regularly spotted shopping alone in her local supermarket when they lived on Anglesey.

Reactions: 19
some of this has had me laughing out loud
I wonder if Harry and Megs had to evacuate their Montecito mansion due to the storms? I feel for their little ones but not mom and dad. Let's see how they chip in to help their community. They'll make it into a photo op if they do.
he's so wet he's flooded the place

Reactions: 12
I could only bear a short look…. Did anyone notice Isabel’s eyesight or lack of? She gets Stephanie to read things…
How is she safe to drive?
On the gift grab, she came close to being really blinded by Fanny wielding the telescoping skewer. She didn't seem to flinch so maybe no peripheral vision either.

I must admit I'm warming to Sean of Sean's World. Billy has done the right thing in bringing Sean on board for the convent renovation. Sean knows what he's doing, offers sound advice and is a hard worker. He also displays a good camera presence. I still think Sean himself is a Petherick though. I see a strong resemblance to Pa Petherick, even though Billy says they only met Sean after moving to France. A long lost uncle to Billy and Michael perhaps?

I don’t think Harry did search and rescue, that was William. I’m not sure Harry has had a job since leaving the army.
I suppose technically none of them have ever really held a job as most of us would recognize it. Other than military service that is. My opinion, for what it’s worth, is they come across as a horribly entitled tourism board or chamber of commerce. I was always predisposed to admire Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, if for nothing more than her sense of duty.

Quite a number of European royalty, mostly princesses, shilled for Ponds Cold Cream in print. As did some American money royalty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Absolutely hideous wallpaper planned by Minor and Faker to match the hideous hanging lamp from their friends.

Reactions: 18
Mary learnt a new language and became a royal. It is possible for an outsider. Meghan was not prepared to serve…
I believe Danish is a very hard language to learn and Meghan just could not be bothered to learn "God Save The Queen" .
Says it all really.

Reactions: 18
Although one never knows with the Taliban, there is a worry that they may attack other soldiers, ex soldiers and maybe the Invictus games as part of their retaliation. We certainly don’t want him in the UK with that threat.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.