The Chateau Diaries #206 Shut it, Cameraman!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was bun man working on the grave for fairy lights. Toncle was in the background by the car but they were not at the party.
So…. Fanny cooks a free hello fresh ‘ meal’ for Mummy and Percy in her flat. The first time she has cooked for her mother there, as Mummy knows she can usually get free food from the main kitchen. Who lives like this!?
Squirrel announced that he is collecting yet another set of glassware to replicate his grandparents one. Why, it is hideous and sounds awful when they clinked!
Why did he make the thumbnail give people the idea there would be an announcement. He hopes. His only chance of security before the chateau and their relationship falls down
VWARNING WARNING The absolutely repulsive squirrel Is captured blowing a kiss to Fanny. Yuk yuk yuk

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
$36,000 a month tax free buys Fanny watches a trench and some fairy lights-will this illumination finally make the blind fanatics see?

posted just two months ago can they time travel now as well?
Liars liars . It’s on the vlog you daft nitwit, he is getting too cocky . I really feel he needs less air time

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot (80).png

Screenshot (82).png

Anne Jörissen 👆 👇 another preformer. She is Philip Janssen's friend.

A very young Philip Janssen is on the right. 👇

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I don't. Their connection and friendship with Stephanie is enough for me.
I wonder if in a few years time, that Ollie will have an annual holiday to Stiges and Camilla will be a supportive partner à la this Danish documentary, LOL.

I'll explain: After many years of married life with children.
The father got busted in having an affair with a man. The mother decided to support her husband in his fetishes, to keep the family together.
Now he's part of the Leather Gay community and she joins him (because she's the only one who can sew the leather outfits they want! LOL)
Clip shown is from the fetish festival in Berlin. Gotta love those good boys, eh. 👌

Wasn't that one shown on the Duggar's show, Counting On...? (Sorry, to be a spoilsport.)
Their connection and friendship with Stephanie is enough for me.

Their relationship with Steph is a sticking point for me too.
It's Ollie who seems to highlight the connection between the pair on a regular basis.
In the last vlog when they opened a cupboard to show their china he brought out an eggcup and had to mention it's connection to Steph.
I thought . . . Ollie, just stop . . . you may come to rue the day you met her.

I still don't think Cami is overly fond of Steph.
And I also think Ollie may have second thoughts about referencing Steph, if and when she is finally made accountable.
(Please @Yebo, make it happen.)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Several comments saying the Hello fresh code doesn’t work.
Stop making garlic bread and vile cocktails and sort it Phi Phi

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When was bun man working on the grave for fairy lights. Toncle was in the background by the car but they were not at the party.
So…. Fanny cooks a free hello fresh ‘ meal’ for Mummy and Percy in her flat. The first time she has cooked for her mother there, as Mummy knows she can usually get free food from the main kitchen. Who lives like this!?
Squirrel announced that he is collecting yet another set of glassware to replicate his grandparents one. Why, it is hideous and sounds awful when they clinked!
Why did he make the thumbnail give people the idea there would be an announcement. He hopes. His only chance of security before the chateau and their relationship falls down
VWARNING WARNING The absolutely repulsive squirrel Is captured blowing a kiss to Fanny. Yuk yuk yuk
Those glasses were so tacky densely enjoyed their previous life in a caravan. The table setting too with those hideous chairs and chintzy cloth the boy has no taste or flair he is like a 1970's Granny on a caravan holiday in Blackpool. Don't you expect to cook for and look after your Mum if she comes to stay? Who begrudges their Mother food-who counts who pays for food. Could Fanny have gone to less effort for NYE-who were this weeks rent a crowd? God it looked a bloody boring evening again all dressed up and for what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That's nearly as much food as I eat in a week! And I'm greedy! Is that just for one person, or to share?
Looks like something akin to tapas so probably to share. Unfortunately there are too many families out there that don’t get that much food in a week!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Every time I see Squirrel near a table .....he just looks like a waiter !!

I guess Fanny loved that thing to curl her hair as she seemed to wear it all day plus..... for a lazy person like her , just one curler is Fabulous. :ROFLMAO:

OMG when Fanny came to the party in her dress and hair - Cindy Lauper...... mind you, even Cindy has moved on !!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those glasses were so tacky densely enjoyed their previous life in a caravan. The table setting too with those hideous chairs and chintzy cloth the boy has no taste or flair he is like a 1970's Granny on a caravan holiday in Blackpool. Don't you expect to cook for and look after your Mum if she comes to stay? Who begrudges their Mother food-who counts who pays for food. Could Fanny have gone to less effort for NYE-who were this weeks rent a crowd? God it looked a bloody boring evening again all dressed up and for what?
Agree agree agree.
Does Mummy say to her why am I cutting your grass and doing your laundry and bringing you breakfast in bed?
Squirrel is useless. He lacks social skills, is not well versed or travelled.
His charm to her is he is her servant.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Comment on f/b from a rabid fan about tonight’s CD. Yes an engagement or even a comital ceremony XXX

Are they for real or just taking the piss. I do know what they mean but in England a committal normally refers to burying someone. Which Tartlet is responsible for this?
I think they meant a comittment ceremony.
A very different ceremony to a comittal service.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dawn Pilkington
5 hours ago
Hopefully it’s an update on what is next to be done at the Chateau.
emoji_u1f60a.png

4 replies

hZ-ui9FEYuZ4ctsQmySZKUTQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Alan Houser
1 hour ago
That's on Patreon ;-)

h6gsW_chCZoHBVm1ae90xFTQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

cruelaz
1 hour ago
they keep those updates behind thge patrean paywall dawn

OT1kFEMdmVGikGy6iVhLbO2Q=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jan Henry
1 hour ago
@Alan Houser I get it, sort of... As the people investing in the project, ok. But a lot of this is lifestyle vlogging, and while it's nice, I'm most intrigued by DIY work. I'm still hoping to volunteer at some point.

tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
3 minutes ago
@Alan Houser no that was the tour of a factory this week, Patreon videos largely get rehashed into main vlogs. There has been very little work at all for 36,000 a month coming in tax free and people are entitled to ask. There has also been very little explanation about what will be happening and where the money is going it all keeps changing thus nothing gets done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Willpower is one thing, deliberate cruelty to children is an entirely different level.
Absolutely I was so angry I didn’t watch any more episodes until recently. If she chooses to torture herself it’s her choice but not to do the same to children.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dawn Pilkington
5 hours ago
Hopefully it’s an update on what is next to be done at the Chateau. View attachment 1858107

4 replies

View attachment 1858108
Alan Houser
1 hour ago
That's on Patreon ;-)

View attachment 1858109
cruelaz
1 hour ago
they keep those updates behind thge patrean paywall dawn

View attachment 1858110
Jan Henry
1 hour ago
@Alan Houser I get it, sort of... As the people investing in the project, ok. But a lot of this is lifestyle vlogging, and while it's nice, I'm most intrigued by DIY work. I'm still hoping to volunteer at some point.

View attachment 1858111
Zed Blackworth
3 minutes ago
@Alan Houser no that was the tour of a factory this week, Patreon videos largely get rehashed into main vlogs. There has been very little work at all for 36,000 a month coming in tax free and people are entitled to ask. There has also been very little explanation about what will be happening and where the money is going it all keeps changing thus nothing gets done.

I love that Zed Blackworth.
He always manages to get the boot in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We are perhaps neighbors! I've always come back home to Michigan.
Perhaps we are! We raised our family in Grosse Pointe Park then moved out west for a little adventure when the kids were grown and had moved away. Now, all the kids (and now two grandkids, and another one "pending") are back in the neighborhood, along with my mother who is terminally ill and living in Saint Clair Shores. I'm so glad we made the move back here this past summer--I cannot imagine trying to navigate this hospice journey with her and still be living in Oregon. There is a divine plan. We came back here because we were needed, but it was actually before we even knew we were going to be needed. ❤ We're back home to stay now. Hello neighbor!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.