The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year all from Sydney, all you Haters Hags, and Trolls!!

I have cuddled my Grandson 👶, burped him and been sick on! No nappy changes yet!

Also went and watched the Fireworks off the Harbour Bridge 🌉 🎆🎆 for NYE I have a nice photo but Tattle won't let me share it :( I think it's too large and I'm not sure how to reduce it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was quietly minding my own business and watching a very interesting and informative video about men and women in the Outback of Australia, on a cattle station. And here were these really tough men and also women I tell you, who thought nothing about saddling up at dawn after a quick breakfast and coffee and heading out into the most grueling landscape to round up cattle. Now, I have rounded up cows before when I was in my teens and it isn't as easy as it looks,,, but I digress. I popped up onto tattle and the above pic is what I see.
Australian cowboys and cowgals..... Fanny and Phillipa (for God's sake!)
It's revolting, I think that as punishment when they get busted for their crimes they should both be sent off for 2 years into the outback. Phillipa given a horse and told to get on with it and join the other men, Fanny given a mop and sent in to clean whatever building she's assigned to.
I know what will happen.
Phillipa will break a nail and have a nervous collapse and have to be sent to a sanatorium (do they still have those?) for six months to recover. It will have all been too much for it. After which, having lost it's hair, it will reappear on the station a shadow of it's former self.
Fanny will have become the local bike, meaning all the men would have had a ride and after initially being consumed with jealousy, Phillipa will be given his horse back and sent off to round up a recalcitrant cow which would have trotted off into the scrub having decided that it wasn't in the mood to join the herd. I've tried to herd a single cow before, it is one of the most difficult things to do on earth. After fighting off feral camels Phillipa will arrive back at the station a gibbering wreck.
I think a couple of years in the outback will change these two criminals. Fanny of course will have 'found herself' and start a burlesque house in a small town in the middle of nowhere dancing the dance of the seven veils and servicing the local men. She will be be well loved - wink wink.
Phillipa will of course have found God and will travel through the bush proclaiming Jesus is alive and lecturing on the pleasures of the flesh.
Funny how things turn out, isn't it?
We think alike! My dad was big on building character growing up, which meant facing tough physical and mental challenges. You could whine all you liked, he kept going with or without you. Learn to do with what you have or go without. No treats until all your chores are done, and we had chores everyday. It wasn't so harsh that we didn't have fun. We enjoyed simple things like camping, backpacking, backyard BBQs, playing board games and cards. We didn't go on fancy vacations and my parents could never take much time off because they ran their own retail business. I'm grateful for the upbringing as it has served me well when life is not so easy. 😊

Almost forgot to apologize to St. Cathy for talking about myself. Sorry! 😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is there no flog tonight?
She’s probably cut down because day time drinking, having to come down to make her own sandwitches because the paid cooks have now gone plus following Potts around subtly patronising him while he makes yet even more dirty table bread means she doesn’t have as much time to read here? Less flog fodder means less tattling means our feed slows down a bit - the poor thing’s exhausted from our new threads every 3 days throughout the whole of December 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just thinking, if Fanny & Snorty do get married, imagine the size of the supermarket trolley/cart they would need to wheel all of the OTT gypsy wedding style outfits out of the shop Villiotti style ! :oops:😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought she said she was just going to do Thursday because its too hard to blog and edit. Or something like that
The Chatelaine and Fill-Up have no employment and do virtually no work in the chateau. How would that make it difficult to do 2-3 vlogs in a week???? The real reason is they have no content and nothing interesting to share. Wouldn’t it make more sense to give up the Crap Unwrapped vlogs?????? They, like most of the chateau vloggers, find it too much work to keep vlogging and are having a hard time maintaining momentum. The irony is they are giving less whilst wanting us to give more.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The Chatelaine and Fill-Up have no employment and do virtually no work in the chateau. How would that make it difficult to do 2-3 vlogs in a week???? The real reason is they have no content and nothing interesting to share. Wouldn’t it make more sense to give up the Crap Unwrapped vlogs?????? They, like most of the chateau vloggers, find it too much work to keep vlogging and are having a hard time maintaining momentum. The irony is they are giving less whilst wanting us to give more.
I guess it allows them to distort timelines more. Fanny can stay on a sunbed till god knows when. She can use the excuse of the heating installation as a cover. If she records new years and puts it out Thursday- Cuz installing the lights for next week, empty the barn- heating starting the week after and then maybe some filler content patreon about the plans and heating costs and the garden and some travel to visit some chateaus and other bits and bobs.may take us to end of Jan/ early feb Before finally saying - oh I’m exhausted with all this building worl( heating, chapel, stairs) let’s holiday for a fortnight. When reality is she’s been away since end of Dec. Gets back. Heating content ramps up- nothing is actually achieved. Maybe she lets off a few new rippers about other structures issues to take in some cash before her March getaway for Gerry’s bday for a “vlog 3 days”- realist will be more like 10 plus days. Stopping at mummy dearests after ( as she is already half way to SA) to visit. Coming back to France via London and Paris with pre planned party stop offs. Maybe even a visit to Italy. Before heading home for her Easter festivities where she will be the star of the show!

post Easter I guess some content about the steps restoration , some chapel content ( if anything actually happens) and some heating Content before heading off again for more breaks for her majesty

Last edited:
  • Sick
If Fanny is down to one vlog per week, not counting the Gift Grab, it should be of much better quality than what she's been putting out. I would hope she would do more planning and focus on one project. I don't need to see who is at the HMN every week or watch the chickens pecking in the garden. I want to see renovation and projects that improve the state of the chateau or castle or whatever it's called. I certainly don't want to see anymore shopping unless it's for something that needs to be purchased to finish a project. No more dishes or old lady negligees!

• Heart
  • Haha
He's like the rest of them.
He grown to love excess in all it's forms.
Just watched Emily in Paris and one of the guys she works with had a brooch.

I guess it allows them to distort timelines more. Fanny can stay on a sunbed till god knows when. She can use the excuse of the heating installation as a cover. If she records new years and puts it out Thursday- Cuz installing the lights for next week, empty the barn- heating starting the week after and then maybe some filler content patreon about the plans and heating costs and the garden and some travel to visit some chateaus and other bits and bobs.may take us to end of Jan/ early feb Before finally saying - oh I’m exhausted with all this building worl( heating, chapel, stairs) let’s holiday for a fortnight. When reality is she’s been away since end of Dec. Gets back. Heating content ramps up- nothing is actually achieved. Maybe she lets off a few new rippers about other structures issues to take in some cash before her March getaway for Gerry’s bday for a “vlog 3 days”- realist will be more like 10 plus days. Stopping at mummy dearests after ( as she is already half way to SA) to visit. Coming back to France via London and Paris with pre planned party stop offs. Maybe even a visit to Italy. Before heading home for her Easter festivities where she will be the star of the show!

post Easter I guess some content about the steps restoration , some chapel content ( if anything actually happens) and some heating Content before heading off again for more breaks for her majesty
I wish I could work as hard as her lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah bless them, they had a 1980’s glam rock themed NYE. Even though Snorts wasn’t born until the latter end of the next decade he joined in and his nails were on point, he’s such a good sport. 🖤

View attachment 1846655
View attachment 1846656
I know what I am about to say is crude but every time I see a photo of PhiPhi I shudder at the thought of him touching me with those fingers. And don't get me started on that frog like mouth. She can't be intimate with that, can she? I reckon something disturbing happened in her younger years. I looked through photos of Tess, she too is hiding something disturbing- her eyes are giving it away.

Well isn’t that just perfect? CANDLEGATE is being followed by installation of a gate!

View attachment 1846671
View attachment 1846672

I really have a problem now enjoying anything this pair of grifters says or does. They still only make one video a week yet can afford to quit running the B&B and now install gates at the cost of what… $10K? 15K? What changed???? Where is all the money coming from????
Candles

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well isn’t that just perfect? CANDLEGATE is being followed by installation of a gate!

View attachment 1846671
View attachment 1846672

I really have a problem now enjoying anything this pair of grifters says or does. They still only make one video a week yet can afford to quit running the B&B and now install gates at the cost of what… $10K? 15K? What changed???? Where is all the money coming from????
Money they saved from not getting the boat they wanted?

Ah bless them, they had a 1980’s glam rock themed NYE. Even though Snorts wasn’t born until the latter end of the next decade he joined in and his nails were on point, he’s such a good sport. 🖤

View attachment 1846655
View attachment 1846656
Does she always wear a ring on that finger?

Reactions: 12
I was quietly minding my own business and watching a very interesting and informative video about men and women in the Outback of Australia, on a cattle station. And here were these really tough men and also women I tell you, who thought nothing about saddling up at dawn after a quick breakfast and coffee and heading out into the most grueling landscape to round up cattle. Now, I have rounded up cows before when I was in my teens and it isn't as easy as it looks,,, but I digress. I popped up onto tattle and the above pic is what I see.
It's revolting, I think that as punishment when they get busted for their crimes they should both be sent off for 2 years into the outback. Phillipa given a horse and told to get on with it and join the other men, Fanny given a mop and sent in to clean whatever building she's assigned to.
I know what will happen.
Phillipa will break a nail and have a nervous collapse and have to be sent to a sanatorium (do they still have those?) for six months to recover. It will have all been too much for it. After which, having lost it's hair, it will reappear on the station a shadow of it's former self.
Fanny will have become the local bike, meaning all the men would have had a ride and after initially being consumed with jealousy, Phillipa will be given his horse back and sent off to round up a recalcitrant cow which would have trotted off into the scrub having decided that it wasn't in the mood to join the herd. I've tried to herd a single cow before, it is one of the most difficult things to do on earth. After fighting off feral camels Phillipa will arrive back at the station a gibbering wreck.
I think a couple of years in the outback will change these two criminals. Fanny of course will have 'found herself' and start a burlesque house in a small town in the middle of nowhere dancing the dance of the seven veils and servicing the local men. She will be be well loved - wink wink.
Phillipa will of course have found God and will travel through the bush proclaiming Jesus is alive and lecturing on the pleasures of the flesh.
Please, we don't want them!
Let me tell you, neither would get past the extremely long entrance road- the local Roadhouse would have messaged ahead that two crazies are on the way.
And yes Fanny would be the local bike and PhiPhi too- they all like a new conquest!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if they have done some clearing of the attic. Another reason they don’t want us to see it! They had so many expensive things sent to them via the gift grab nanny farm. Heirlooms, Jewellery etc .No one is looking to see if they still are around. They have probably been sold. More travel funds for fanny.
I just don't see Fanny or Phiphi being organised enough to sell anything online - you have to take photos and load them and answer questions and then send them.........................

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know what will happen.
I can see it now…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Great time lapse from Escape to the Nightmare on how to install a dated 1990’s kitchen! They sure know how to do things on a budget. I admire their work ethic but they’ve got the taste combo of Angie from Chateau Strife and that British couple from DIY with a tea room who can’t sell their chateau.

View attachment 1846702
I just watched that and the back splash was most jarring............ 2 lines of white subway tiles on green wall?? I can't believe Terry didn't kick up a stink over that decision.

Reactions: 9
Why is it that I’ve not seen one single Tattler volunteer to go clean the pigeon poo off the velvet pillow & cushion?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.