The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Clara Burnett - I immediately thought of you when Fanny recently stated she hated clocks due to the ticking sound- and you've used the term, "Tick Tock" since pretty much the inception of the CLL forum on Tattle! 😂 You've rattled the cage! Happy New Year, and thank you to our favourite insider!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to @Heathcliffe for finally achieving VIP! 🍾🍾🍾 (We know, you were born a VIP, but congrats nonetheless as you're one of the 15 OGs! If there was a record for "longest time it took a Tattler to officially achieve VIP status," you ARE the WINNER!) And no, [with] is not going to run away with you- ever! 😂a
*coughs*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Smug's flog littered with fawning comments from followers. I have woken up and am feeling angry with this bunch again. You buy a house that needs renovating normally means you need to be able to afford the renovations, not make the renovations your job and then act as though you are doing people a favour by letting them pay for it. Anna and Phillip have kids what example are they giving their kids. They make a 20 minute flog a week and imagine they're working hard. Most people renovate have full time jobs and family life to contend with this is not a miraculous feat.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Crying before Christmas paid off.
Now they have to "rest" a bit because they worked hard, and then the excuses start....
Because heating is not installed in an unstable building, they have to stabilize the building, and before that they have to call an architect who can't come until spring. They won't be able to find a contractor in spring because everyone is already busy, so they will postpone it until autumn.
In the fall and winter, such things are not done and ... another year will pass like that.
Poor Stephanie!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Crying before Christmas paid off.
Now they have to "rest" a bit because they worked hard, and then the excuses start....
Because heating is not installed in an unstable building, they have to stabilize the building, and before that they have to call an architect who can't come until spring. They won't be able to find a contractor in spring because everyone is already busy, so they will postpone it until autumn.
In the fall and winter, such things are not done and ... another year will pass like that.
Poor Stephanie!
Even though I do feel for the people that are being fooled to part with their heard earned cash for the sole benefit of that charlataine Stephanie Jarvis, I actually believe it to be a good thing when her patron following grows more, like out of control more, to make her inevitable downfall all the deeper. Tick tock indeed: what goes up MUST come down.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
insurance for that dump must cost a fortune and they would inspect it for sure. When our house reached the 100 year mark, our insurance company sent an inspector and we had to do many upgrades to continue to have coverage
It would cost a fortune if she was honest about the maintenance and longstanding issues because the insurer would increase the premium to offset the additional risk or restrict the cover (or not cover her at all). Instead, Fanny said she paid less than 400 euros on insurance last year. I also remember her saying she was going to claim on the insurance on the leak that caused the ceiling collapse in the hallway but we've heard nothing more about it since. I would say the chances this place is properly insured are slim to none. Which is why it amuses me whenever I see comments about her claiming on the insurance for the subsidence issues.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
@Clara Burnett - I immediately thought of you when Fanny recently stated she hated clocks due to the ticking sound- and you've used the term, "Tick Tock" since pretty much the inception of the CLL forum on Tattle! 😂 You've rattled the cage! Happy New Year, and thank you to our favourite insider!

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to @Heathcliffe for finally achieving VIP! 🍾🍾🍾 (We know, you were born a VIP, but congrats nonetheless as you're one of the 15 OGs! If there was a record for "longest time it took a Tattler to officially achieve VIP status," you ARE the WINNER!) And no, @Jeeves is not going to run away with you- ever! 😂
I am extremely sorry to have to mention this here, but I am just as pretty as Jeeves, if not prettier, and Heathcliffe never even looked at me!Pfffft! Instead he flirted with The Fishy One instead (I wonder where's the Mermaid gone? Maybe Heathcliffe keeps her in a dungeon somewhere?)
Anyway, couldn't care less if he's FINALLY become a VIP! :devilish:*stomps off in a temper*
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you filthy animals and menopausal trolls, and of course especially to the pretty Tattlerettes!
May life treat you with respect, and may love and peace always reside in your house!🥰
And a special one for @T Rex, may your little arms always be long enough to hug everyone that comes near you and is huggable!😘🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah bless them, they had a 1980’s glam rock themed NYE. Even though Snorts wasn’t born until the latter end of the next decade he joined in and his nails were on point, he’s such a good sport. 🖤

View attachment 1846655
View attachment 1846656
The first time I saw the photograph of Nodic and his inflatable, it struck me that someone must have put his head into a vice. Nobody's head covers that big an area. And don't look at the fcukin nails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just don't see Fanny or Phiphi being organised enough to sell anything online - you have to take photos and load them and answer questions and then send them.........................
In an early vlog pre Squirrel ,Fanny purchased this card stand saying it would be useful if she opened a shop. So even the shop was not the pathetic Phi phis idea.
It was just vlog content for a couple of weeks and a place for phi phi to store things for his own’ apartment’ at the chateau. It will be his only way to stay once his real story comes out.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He looks like he has one of those dental contraptions that holds your mouth open. What on earth does she see in him/her/they.
And painted nails Ian’s wearing his grandfather’s suit is not 80s.
The woman is lost. He is her maid, that is all, He can pretend to be lord of the manor but who knows who he entertains when she is asleep in her tower.
Without her money they have NO shared interests.

The Smug's flog littered with fawning comments from followers. I have woken up and am feeling angry with this bunch again. You buy a house that needs renovating normally means you need to be able to afford the renovations, not make the renovations your job and then act as though you are doing people a favour by letting them pay for it. Anna and Phillip have kids what example are they giving their kids. They make a 20 minute flog a week and imagine they're working hard. Most people renovate have full time jobs and family life to contend with this is not a miraculous feat.
They will look at those gates in years to come and see many patron heads impaled on the Fleur de lys spikes. ( figuratively..) and realise they don’t own them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And painted nails Ian’s wearing his grandfather’s suit is not 80s.
The woman is lost. He is her maid, that is all, He can pretend to be lord of the manor but who knows who he entertains when she is asleep in her tower.
Without her money they have NO shared interests.

They will look at those gates in years to come and see many patron heads impaled on the Fleur de lys spikes. ( figuratively..) and realise they don’t own them.
They will do this house up, sell up for a profit once the gites are done and move on to a grift in the Alps

Reactions: 15
Stephanie and the baby Bee Gee can get themselvesselves all rigged up like race horses but they are just mules in horse harness and they don't fool anyone. It is so sad to get all decked out to stay at home with rent a crowd. Fanny hasn't been to a proper party in years.

Even though I do feel for the people that are being fooled to part with their heard earned cash for the sole benefit of that charlataine Stephanie Jarvis, I actually believe it to be a good thing when her patron following grows more, like out of control more, to make her inevitable downfall all the deeper. Tick tock indeed: what goes up MUST come down.
I fear when that day comes she will have enough funds stashed away to live the life of Riley. Let's await her cringemaking excuses for doing bugger all again this year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Stephanie and the baby Bee Gee can get themselvesselves all rigged up like race horses but they are just mules in horse harness and they don't fool anyone. It is so sad to get all decked out to stay at home with rent a crowd. Fanny hasn't been to a proper party in years.

I fear when that day comes she will have enough funds stashed away to live the life of Riley. Let's await her cringemaking excuses for doing bugger all again this year.
In her vlog of going to the puffs and pugs Fanny says this is her first Christmas paatee this year. Surprised she didn’t call it a ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.