The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would cost a fortune if she was honest about the maintenance and longstanding issues because the insurer would increase the premium to offset the additional risk or restrict the cover (or not cover her at all). Instead, Fanny said she paid less than 400 euros on insurance last year. I also remember her saying she was going to claim on the insurance on the leak that caused the ceiling collapse in the hallway but we've heard nothing more about it since. I would say the chances this place is properly insured are slim to none. Which is why it amuses me whenever I see comments about her claiming on the insurance for the subsidence issues.
That's ridiculous. I paid AUD$1600 last year for a normal suburban house.
I am betting she does not hold any insurance as it would be exorbitant for the correct value and she would not cover for that.
Then any claim would be assessed based on value covered and payout would be less as she has under insured. She has no clue. Stupid twit.

Reactions: 17
That's ridiculous. I paid AUD$1600 last year for a normal suburban house.
I am betting she does not hold any insurance as it would be exorbitant for the correct value and she would not cover for that.
Then any claim would be assessed based on value covered and payout would be less as she has under insured. She has no clue. Stupid twit.
She would have to have indemnity insurance surely as a business? It would be foolhardy not to but then we are talking about Fanny she only like to spend on frippery and galavanting all whilst pleading poverty. I wonder how she managed to travel before the flog-payment in kind or pleading with Baghead, Pots or Mummy for cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The Smug's flog littered with fawning comments from followers. I have woken up and am feeling angry with this bunch again. You buy a house that needs renovating normally means you need to be able to afford the renovations, not make the renovations your job and then act as though you are doing people a favour by letting them pay for it. Anna and Phillip have kids what example are they giving their kids. They make a 20 minute flog a week and imagine they're working hard. Most people renovate have full time jobs and family life to contend with this is not a miraculous feat.
That's something that I always thaught of. How do they explain this to their daughters and their parents too because Hildegard and Annas parents semm to be decent people. What do they say ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She would have to have indemnity insurance surely as a business? It would be foolhardy not to but then we are talking about Fanny she only like to spend on frippery and galavanting all whilst pleading poverty. I wonder how she managed to travel before the flog-payment in kind or pleading with Baghdad, pots or Mummy for cash.
I vaguely recall she made a vlog for Nick and Pots about her expenditure early on when I started watching. Must see if I can find it.

• Heart
Also, didn’t Potty take her to look at bulging, cracking wall and terrace about a year ago or whenever he became a 10% owner?
Wasted hours going through old episodes ( no longer numbered and re-edited to lose the more damning stuff). It’s actually a patrons’ blog May 2021. Patreon Wander Around Lalande with Michael. Most relevant from 21’55 in the Wiki fortunately. I found an episode called Chateau in Crisis the other day… I think it was the ceiling leak one. Seems to have disappeared now. Michael Potts says they should get someone in to assess consequential damage from water.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That's something that I always thaught of. How do they explain this to their daughters and their parents too because Hildegard and Annas parents semm to be decent people. What do they say ?
I know if I behaved like this my parents would be horrified. By all means earn advertising revenue it is the Patreon account that sticks in my craw. I don't believe making one flog a week and renovating is a full time job for two people.

Reactions: 13
Wasted hours going through old episodes ( no longer numbered and re-edited to lose the more damning stuff). It’s actually a patrons’s blog May 2021. Patreon Wander Around Lalande with Michael. Most relevant from 21’55 in the Wiki fortunately. I found an episode called Chateau in Crisis the other day… I think it was the ceiling leak one. Seems to have disappeared now. Michael Potts says they should get someone in to assess consequential damage from water.
I am glad you mentioned re-editing.
I had tried to pinpoint a moment in the vlog where they are all sitting around the kitchen table when Philip the Nasty is goading Isobel.
Isobel retaliates verbally across the table and Percy tries to calm her down by putting his hand on her arm.
After watching it a number of times, that tiny bit has disappeared and I had wondered if it had been edited out.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned here.
I have just zoomed through the first two Chateau Christmas programs.
Steph and the gang are featured at the end of the second one for an upcoming episode.
She is wearing the ugly green satin dress.
Edward and Anna, and George and Sarah make an appearance.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just watched Emily in Paris and one of the guys she works with had a brooch.

I wish I could work as hard as her lol
Emily in Paris works with with gay men! I must say though not very many gay men even wear brooches unless of course they are on Drag Race. 🌈

Thanks @Jules100! Amanda and Lincoln, we LOVE you guys and your progress has been absolutely amazing!
I have great respect for Amanda and Lincoln keeping their children out of the vlogs. Whilst I may be curious about their family, even friends, I don’t need to know about them and they deserve privacy.

Way to go, Amanda and Lincoln. You are a class act unlike so many other grifting chateau owners - no flaunting family and friends, no flogging candles, no endless shopping, no begging… Keep being classy.

Now on a funny note…

2022 Nicest Asses at a Chateau Award - Mandy and Link 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was a teenager in the late 60s early 70s. Long dresses or very short minis, boho everything. It wasn't sexy, it was fun! I never did the Little House on the Prairie look or wore granny dresses. Janis Joplin and Stevie Nicks were my idols. I made all my own clothes and went full on funky. Velvet coats, platform shoes, feather boas, floppy hats, big rose tinted sunglasses - and that's what I wore to school! My mom was great about letting me express myself. I feel so lucky to have been young during those times.
That sounds like me Madame. Also huge bellbottoms with bare midriffs. I even made myself a vinyl mini dress and wore it to school. I sure wish I still had some of those clothes, those were the days.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I vaguely recall she made a vlog for Nick and Pots about her expenditure early on when I started watching. Must see if I can find it.
I know Nic and Potty are not the most responsible people on the planet but presumably they have a bit more sense than Fanny so wouldn't they and IJ try to ensure that the dump was adequately insured?

Reactions: 14
Even though I do feel for the people that are being fooled to part with their heard earned cash for the sole benefit of that charlataine Stephanie Jarvis, I actually believe it to be a good thing when her patron following grows more, like out of control more, to make her inevitable downfall all the deeper. Tick tock indeed: what goes up MUST come down.
I'm no longer feeling sorry for any of the patrons. If it gives them some kind of pleasure, well then, be happy, people. I also get the feeling that many of the patrons get a huge high from acting like a boss and demanding an accounting of the money (which is TOTALLY fine/their right) and/or feeling they should be able to dictate where the money goes (again, TOTALLY fine). But, they can't be very intelligent people, if they've been throwing their money at her for any length of time, and never seeing progress towards all the renovations. Never ending excuses and broken promises. Bright ideas and plans that have faded into the sofa along with the pigeon poop. People willing to give money to strangers cannot be too surprised to find out, at some point, that it was all a ruse. And if they have money to burn and just don't care, well... there are those people (super wealthy and super lonely I'm guessing). But you know what they say about a person scorned... hell hath no fury like... At some point the scorned ones will rise up and truly punish her. It's not sustainable. Good people have come, seen what's happening and now distance themselves. The creeps hanging on are complicit or idiots. The patrons will eventually find a way to bring her down (and they will crowd in around us haters, hags, and trolls to spill the tea). That will be fun to watch. Weeeeeee!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I am extremely sorry to have to mention this here, but I am just as pretty as Jeeves, if not prettier, and Heathcliffe never even looked at me!Pfffft! Instead he flirted with The Fishy One instead (I wonder where's the Mermaid gone? Maybe Heathcliffe keeps her in a dungeon somewhere?)
Anyway, couldn't care less if he's FINALLY become a VIP! :devilish:*stomps off in a temper*
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you filthy animals and menopausal trolls, and of course especially to the pretty Tattlerettes!
May life treat you with respect, and may love and peace always reside in your house!🥰
And a special one for @T Rex, may your little arms always be long enough to hug everyone that comes near you and is huggable!😘🥰
Love your new avatar! I'm a kitty fan. 🐈⬛

• Heart
Wasted hours going through old episodes ( no longer numbered and re-edited to lose the more damning stuff). It’s actually a patrons’ blog May 2021. Patreon Wander Around Lalande with Michael. Most relevant from 21’55 in the Wiki fortunately. I found an episode called Chateau in Crisis the other day… I think it was the ceiling leak one. Seems to have disappeared now. Michael Potts says they should get someone in to assess consequential damage from water.
That almost sounds as if she thought by pinning the leak on builder Ian she could have his insurance bond pay for all the repair work! Betcha it was Anne-Marie’s idea. He’s a devious little twit with Napoleon Syndrome!😡🤬🤯

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Please, we don't want them!
Let me tell you, neither would get past the extremely long entrance road- the local Roadhouse would have messaged ahead that two crazies are on the way.
And yes Fanny would be the local bike and PhiPhi too- they all like a new conquest!
I can't imagine Fanny and Snorts surviving the Australian outback. Hell, even most city bound Aussies couldn't survive it. Most of us never go there. We just fly over it on our way to Bali.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My apologies @NotAChatelaine! I did not realize you had him by a month! You are definitely the WINNER, as it looks like you will reach VIP by 2025!!! 😜🏆

I am extremely sorry to have to mention this here, but I am just as pretty as Jeeves, if not prettier, and Heathcliffe never even looked at me!Pfffft! Instead he flirted with The Fishy One instead (I wonder where's the Mermaid gone? Maybe Heathcliffe keeps her in a dungeon somewhere?)
Anyway, couldn't care less if he's FINALLY become a VIP! :devilish:*stomps off in a temper*
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you filthy animals and menopausal trolls, and of course especially to the pretty Tattlerettes!
May life treat you with respect, and may love and peace always reside in your house!🥰
And a special one for @T Rex, may your little arms always be long enough to hug everyone that comes near you and is huggable!😘🥰
LOL @Alice Strictknickers !!! :ROFLMAO: I do miss BoredMermaid- I wonder where she went? Many tiny armed hugs to you and hopes for a happy New year!!! 😘

• Heart
Phyllis should be concerned about Fanny's upcoming Dubai Escape whether he's going or not. Lots of wealthy men with cheap taste hang out there. Or maybe it's the other way around? Fanny should be concerned. Maybe they'll both get lucky! 🤣 Of course, having the ball and chain, Tartan Terror tagging along may put a wrench in the spokes. But Fanny is good at sneaking and sleeping around. She's probably already packing all her evening attire, makeup and hair twirling devices. Is Phyllis going? I know she stated the trip was just for the two of them, but who is going to film it and who's going to help her get dressed?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Phyllis should be concerned about Fanny's upcoming Dubai Escape whether he's going or not. Lots of wealthy men with cheap taste hang out there. Or maybe it's the other way around? Fanny should be concerned. Maybe they'll both get lucky! 🤣 Of course, having the ball and chain, Tartan Terror tagging along may put a wrench in the spokes. But Fanny is good at sneaking and sleeping around. She's probably already packing all her evening attire, makeup and hair twirling devices. Is Phyllis going? I know she stated the trip was just for the two of them, but who is going to film it and who's going to help her get dressed?
I haven't seen the expensive hair twirling. Dyson. Since she vlogged about it. Her hair is a disaster anyway, curling isn't going to help, she needs a color refresh and a good cut. Oh and washing and conditioner once in a while would be good. If only there was some hot water.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This might frighten them…. And I am sure if she wafts about in her dressing gown and curlers at mid day she may even get arrested!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jules! That is so sweet!

Hi Amanda! From one animal lover to another… You are such an amazing person to treat those animals the way you do! This world needs more kind people like you… 🙂
Hi Amanda,
Don't get peacocks. Just sayin'.
Kisses for your cats.
💋❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.